HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Another suicide?
Posted by: interesting? ()
Date: March 07, 2011 05:05PM

I was looking for Alyssa's obit and came across a question on yahoo answers. A girl with the same name about 2 months ago asked, How can you figure out who someone is by their email address?

Now Alyssa has a unusual last name.

Was she being stalked?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Gonads n Strife ()
Date: March 07, 2011 05:07PM

Is that silly little rant supposed to make me mad? Cuz man, Im tellin ya, you better watch out! I am mean, and tuff and kewl. So you better watch out!!! I mean it!! I am just so mean and tuff and kewl that nobody phuks with me, ever!! Cuz I am mean and tuff and so phukkin kewl. You better believe it and be afraid of me, cuz I am mean and tuff and kewl!!!!

Posted by: Phisttee ()
Date: March 07, 2011 05:09PM

BUt you're not as mean and tuff and kewl as me!! I am the meanest and tuffest and kewlest and everybody better say so! I mean, I am here to tell you exxactly how mean and kewl I am!!!

Posted by: Gonads n Strife ()
Date: March 07, 2011 05:20PM

You are trippin bro! Didn't you read all the mean kewl tuff stuff I said!! I am so much meaner and tuffer and kewler than you!

Posted by: Phisttee ()
Date: March 07, 2011 05:22PM

Bah! That was for kindegartners! The stuff I said was so much way meaner and tuffer and kewler! I am a bad boy! A real life honest to goodness tuff guy bad boy who says really really really really mean kewl tuff stuff!!!

Posted by: to cary ()
Date: March 07, 2011 05:42PM

Can you ban the two losers above from posting?

I know you don't want to ban everything I only wish you could ban stupid.

Posted by: from cary ()
Date: March 07, 2011 05:50PM

Can you please ban this whiny thumb-sukking bed-wetting tattle-tale from p[osting. He/she/it, is simply too stooopid to post here.

Posted by: Dumb bitch ()
Date: March 07, 2011 05:51PM

Cary ain't banning nobody over some stupid suicide girl.
Attachments:
dumb.jpg

Posted by: you sound mad ()
Date: March 07, 2011 06:09PM

I guess you are NOT one of the many kids home from college.

Now go get a job and stop living off your mom.

Posted by: A Edison Parent ()
Date: March 07, 2011 06:55PM

Based on several postings, it has just gone to show how the human race has lost the definition of "respect". It also shows how much the "moral" fibers have unraveled! Karma will bite hard with no mercy!!

Posted by: mps ()
Date: March 07, 2011 08:25PM

you all need to be respectful of this tragedy. it is too soon to make any sort of ass hole comment against this girl's death. it does not matter if she was in drama, and saying that this was all for attention and that she was too privileged; you are going to hell starting those comments. this is very painful for the whole community and if you can't accept that then fuck you. R.I.P AMJ <3

Posted by: Where? ()
Date: March 08, 2011 07:02AM

How did she pass away??
Btw u guy r putting bad stuff.
U got to stop it!!!

Date: March 08, 2011 07:04AM

Damn, she was kinda cute.

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: March 08, 2011 07:51AM

Gonads n Strife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are trippin bro! Didn't you read all the mean
> kewl tuff stuff I said!! I am so much meaner and
> tuffer and kewler than you!

It's true.

tumblr_lh37q7ajMb1qc43ao.jpginternet_tough_guys.jpg

Posted by: Parent/Alumni ()
Date: March 08, 2011 01:14PM

I would like to say to you that I was born and raised in this area. I am White, middle income and I have earned the right to live here, by working very hard. It JERK's like you that gives Northern VA a bad rap. Being privledged is not a right it is earned. Perhaps you should take a look in the mirror and maybe you'll see that. Perhaps thats why you don't consider yourself privledged because you don't DESERVE it! Bottom line is, if you don't like here MOVE!!!!!!

Posted by: Edison student. ()
Date: March 08, 2011 01:26PM

Edison is a bad school. They treat u like trash.
I hate Edison no wonder Alyssa died because of Edison.

Posted by: Tim Clasen ()
Date: March 08, 2011 02:04PM

Rush-Subdivisions.....SO TRUE what Neal Peart writes about here...and that was 1982-1983

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: March 08, 2011 02:11PM

lol
Attachments:
YouMad.jpg

Posted by: Tim Clasen ()
Date: March 08, 2011 02:12PM

For you evildoers who have said harmful and sinful things about Alyssa's tragic death, I forewarn each of you. Take time to go sit in a steam room or a sauna, sauna's temp averages about 175 degrees and the steam room averages about 225 degrees. Take your vile comments and go sit in there for about 30 minutes and then think about HELL for a while because with that type of unrepentant behavior, that's where you will wind up.

As for Alyssa's friends and family, I will remember her and you and pray for you. I will have Father offer a Mass in her name.

Donna nobis pacem

Posted by: Gonads an Strife ()
Date: March 08, 2011 02:14PM

Man, I just keeep getting meaner and kelwer all the time! You guys know how mean and kewl I am???? I posted PICTURES to tell you!!! So you guys better watch it, cuz I am so mean and kewl and tuf!! I really am, so you better believe me!!!!

Date: March 08, 2011 03:15PM

Gonads an Strife Wrote:
> Man, I just keeep getting meaner and kelwer all
> the time! You guys know how mean and kewl I am????
> I posted PICTURES to tell you!!! So you guys
> better watch it, cuz I am so mean and kewl and
> tuf!! I really am, so you better believe me!!!!
Attachments:
OK YOU WIN.jpg

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: March 08, 2011 03:23PM

Tim Clasen Wrote:
> For you evildoers who have said harmful and sinful
> things about Alyssa's tragic death, I forewarn
> each of you. Take time to go sit in a steam room
> or a sauna, sauna's temp averages about 175
> degrees and the steam room averages about 225
> degrees. Take your vile comments and go sit in
> there for about 30 minutes and then think about
> HELL for a while because with that type of
> unrepentant behavior, that's where you will wind
> up.
>
> As for Alyssa's friends and family, I will
> remember her and you and pray for you. I will have
> Father offer a Mass in her name.
>
> Donna nobis pacem

You came here. We did not go looking for you. Please take your hollier than thou attitude and go somewhere else.

A as for the god and the devil, I did not get married in a church. Did you? I did not want my wife to commit a shameful act. Did you get married in a church? Perhaps you and your wife should repent her shameful act.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: March 08, 2011 03:23PM

Tim Clasen Wrote:
> For you evildoers who have said harmful and sinful
> things about Alyssa's tragic death, I forewarn
> each of you. Take time to go sit in a steam room
> or a sauna, sauna's temp averages about 175
> degrees and the steam room averages about 225
> degrees. Take your vile comments and go sit in
> there for about 30 minutes and then think about
> HELL for a while because with that type of
> unrepentant behavior, that's where you will wind
> up.
>
> As for Alyssa's friends and family, I will
> remember her and you and pray for you. I will have
> Father offer a Mass in her name.
>
> Donna nobis pacem

"Evildooers?' LOL!
By the way, everyone here is aware that Donna's Nobis , packs em!Noone has a Nobis like Donna!

Posted by: Lost bt not forgotten ()
Date: March 08, 2011 03:31PM

Its easier to talk when it doesnt happen directly to you. But i"m sure if you child committed suicide you wouldnt be laughing. People can talk a lot of shit behind a keyboard. But when it comes down to it cant bring a keyboard to fught your battles. So shut the fuck up you sad lonely "i have nothing to do but get people pissed". Up your ziggy with a wa wa brush! RIP AJ

Date: March 08, 2011 03:33PM

Lost bt not forgotten Wrote:
> Its easier to talk when it doesnt happen directly
> to you. But i"m sure if you child committed
> suicide you wouldnt be laughing. People can talk
> a lot of shit behind a keyboard. But when it comes
> down to it cant bring a keyboard to fught your
> battles. So shut the fuck up you sad lonely "i
> have nothing to do but get people pissed". Up your
> ziggy with a wa wa brush!
RIP AJ

what-the-fuck-cat.jpg

Posted by: Fuck religion ()
Date: March 08, 2011 03:46PM

LOL... the hell/sauna comments. Some of us are free of mind controlling religion and don't believe in that silly shit.

Date: March 08, 2011 03:54PM

Do you believe in hell?

Posted by: Andre ()
Date: March 08, 2011 04:01PM

The concept of hell has always amused me. I mean, God is supposed to be all forgiving and loving of all then why would he sentence people to an eternity of pain and unhappiness. It kind of makes God a huge asshole, eh?

No, I think the concept of hell was created by man to keep our fellow brethren in line and behaving. I agree with the dude above that hell is simply a form of control.

I feel sorry for those who believe in that stuff.

Posted by: art ()
Date: March 08, 2011 04:58PM

To all you who want to use religion as a moral compass: Just remember that Alissa is also in hell for committing the sin of suicide.

Posted by: bueno arbusto ()
Date: March 08, 2011 06:59PM

dude, i hope you have access to multiple reliable proxy servers. your original art work is an invaluable contribution to this thread, no matter what cary says.

Date: March 08, 2011 08:06PM

nice.

Posted by: sex ()
Date: March 08, 2011 08:22PM

bueno arbusto Wrote:
> dude, i hope you have access to multiple reliable
> proxy servers. your original art work is an
> invaluable contribution to this thread, no matter
> what cary says.

Thanks. Don't worry, I'm safe. Don't let the dream die out.

Posted by: Gonads Strife ()
Date: March 08, 2011 08:24PM

Oh man, I can post as many pictures as I want!!! I am the tuffest, the meanest, and the kewlest!!!

Posted by: sexx ()
Date: March 08, 2011 08:27PM

Thats right baby, I am so mean that I can use multiple proxy servers to post my pictures!! I mean, I am so kewl and tuff and mean that I am afraid of myself!! You better believe I am mean and tuff and kewl and I cannot be stopped!! Nope, I can post PICTURES!!! Thats how tuff and mean and kewl I am!!!!

Posted by: Knert ()
Date: March 08, 2011 08:48PM

Ya know you guys mocking and ridiculing these guys better be careful! Can't you see how tuff and kewl and mean these guys are? Like, one of my high school buddies is now in the Army Rangers, but even Army Rangers wouldn't dare mess with guys who can post pictures on the internet! I mean, that is like crazy, crazy mean kewl and tuff!!! Plus these guys keep telling you how mean tuff and kewl they are! I mean, to mock, ridicule, and snicker at them like they are just gutless lowlife scumbags... what are you thiking!!!??!! Don't you know how mean tuff and kewl they are!!

Posted by: To Cary ()
Date: March 08, 2011 09:09PM

Can you please remove the FAKE photo from this site?

Dirt bags are on here again.

I do not believe in hell but I believe in Karma.

Whoever put that photo up is going to be sorry he did.

Posted by: NECRO FAPPER ()
Date: March 08, 2011 09:30PM

AH YESSSSS, RIGHT ON SCHEDULE.
WELL FROM THE LOOK OF THE PICTURE A COUPLE POSTS ABOVE THIS
ONE, I DO BELIEVE IT IS TIME TO START MY EVENING OF FAPPING.

Posted by: A Edison Parent ()
Date: March 08, 2011 09:40PM

SEX or SEXX, you are the lowest of life. You are a cruel coward with a worthless soul. How far do you think your hateful soul will take you. Only you have admiration for your mean crazy crazy tuff ass. Your character is not one that a respectful individual would want to be around much less emulate. As stated earlier, Karma bites hard with NO mercy! You will bare your cross! Don't ever look for mercy on your death bed, God does not forgive all who does not have a worthy soul.
PLEASE everyone don't further respond to this sick individual, just think how sad of a life this disrespectful, immoral, lifeless soul has. There will be no pity for you as you scream while taking your last breath. We'll see how tough you are when the IP is tracked down, you faceless coward.
------------Let me know when you get close, so I'll be there, Thanks--------:)

Posted by: Derp you all got trolled ()
Date: March 08, 2011 09:49PM

Are you guys fucking serious? This is the internet, welcome.

First of all, as a person I am sure that this girl was a wonderful person, and that you all miss her.

But, as an anonymous poster on a very obscure BB, I would like to say fuck all of you, trolls and otherwise, for making this shit seem so seriously fucking deluded.

Yes, a girl died. Yes, some people may find it funny.
But for the others that don't give two shits?

Go post your obituaries in a newspaper. This is not a community of caring people. This is FFX Underground. We will ruin your shit.
Attachments:
1298432580475.jpg

Posted by: MR. PEANUT ()
Date: March 08, 2011 09:55PM

THAT CHARACTER WITH THE DICK, IS COMEDY @ IT'S FINEST !

Posted by: Dreznych ()
Date: March 08, 2011 10:56PM

To the dumbass who keeps saying "kewl" and "tuff":
"I am so kewl and tuff, I can make fun of other people who are on the internet making fun of someone who committed suicide, but I can still live with myself despite being an even lower form of life than the people who made those pictures!! I am so mean and kewl and tuff and clever and witty and original that I can come up with no other way to actually get trolls to shut up and go away than to be one myself!!!"

Really, everyone, the internet is the last - literally, the LAST - place in the world that you could go to mourn someone's death. I'm not defending the people who are here being assholes, but your presence here is the only thing that maintains their presence here. They feed off of your reactions. Get off the internet before I turn it off on you.

Posted by: ::::::::::::: ()
Date: March 09, 2011 08:48AM

So... Alyssa went to hell for suicide, FFXU regulars are going to hell for insensitivity and the religious folks are going to hell for being assholes. Sounds like everyone goes to hell!

Posted by: sdf ()
Date: March 09, 2011 05:57PM

i don't think anyone was being insensitive by posting certain pictures in this thread. we all cope with death in different ways. sometimes emotional release can only come through manual release. i highly suggest you give it a try. in fact, just talking about it is roiling up my emotions yet again. time to rub another one out in alyssa's memory.

Concerned
Posted by: 448488485858585 ()
Date: March 11, 2011 12:09AM

You people are disgusting, I knew her from a few classes and it amazes me that she would kill herself, but It's even more amazing that anyone could be so disrespectful. She might be just another story you troll on to piss people off but there are boundaries, and you've crossed them. This forum shouldn't even exist if it's just going to be a bunch of 30 year old failures in their parents basements talking trash about a much better person in unfortunate circumstances. Karma's coming.

Posted by: Edison Parent ()
Date: March 12, 2011 01:13PM

Heavenly Father, I thank you for ALL that you have done for ALL of us. Heavenly Father, I pray that you will continue to use me to bring people closer to you. Father, I know that none of us are perfect and many of us fall short of the Glory of God, but I ask that you forgive those that are not aware of your mercy and of all the beautiful things that you bless us with daily. Father I know that alot of the entries were guided by Satan alone, but I rebuke all of his evil doings in Your Name Heavenly Father I Pray, Amen......
(Father You promised that if we acted as role models, You would continue to Bless us, Father, I stand on your promise and the Edison Eagles and the Jupin family need your continuous blesssings)
To the Thomas Edison Family and the Jupin Family, remember Alyssa for who she was and continue to live out this Senior Year (Class of 2011) as Alyssa would have wanted you to. My prayers and Gods strength will ALWAYS be with you!

Posted by: eagle pride yo ()
Date: March 12, 2011 11:48PM

To the post by the 'Edison Parent' on March 12th..

AMEN!!

And although suicide may be a sin, Alyssa will not be in hell, unlike all you sinners on here, you are truly ridiculous. I know Alyssa is resting in paradise.

Posted by: sdf ()
Date: March 13, 2011 01:54AM

eagle pride yo Wrote:
> To the post by the 'Edison Parent' on March
> 12th..
>
> AMEN!!
>
>
> And although suicide may be a sin, Alyssa will not
> be in hell, unlike all you sinners on here, you
> are truly ridiculous. I know Alyssa is resting in
> paradise.

nice fairytale. but if it puts you to sleep at night go ahead and believe it. funny how the same people who view suicide as a tragedy and the worst possible resolution for one who is suffering can at the same time view it as a gateway to a wonderful happy ending in paradise. looks like alyssa made the right choice. she is just so much happier now.

Posted by: zone22 ()
Date: March 14, 2011 01:05AM

Is it true she went Cobain style? Business end of a mossburg? What was she wearing?

Posted by: zone22 ()
Date: March 14, 2011 01:34AM

I wonder what color underwear she had on.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: March 14, 2011 07:10AM

eagle pride yo Wrote:
> To the post by the 'Edison Parent' on March
> 12th..
>
> AMEN!!
>
>
> And although suicide may be a sin, Alyssa will not
> be in hell, unlike all you sinners on here, you
> are truly ridiculous. I know Alyssa is resting in
> paradise.

I hope and pray that neither one is a woman who speaks in church, cause that would be a shameful act.

And to "A Edison Parent" it should be "An Edison Parent".

Posted by: Kopop ()
Date: March 14, 2011 07:07PM

Shut up Dreznych , you ignorant turd pile, those parodies are biting and brilliant. Now phuk off, scumbag.

Posted by: Shittypants ()
Date: March 14, 2011 08:54PM

Whatever color panties she had on, they're now soiled in her shit. When you die you sit yourself.

Shittypanties wormfood.

I'm voting for her taking pills or hanging herself. She's probably not the kind who could handle blood or a gun

Posted by: Suicide method ()
Date: March 14, 2011 09:30PM

Look to the Hemlock society. They can help you end your life with a full proof method.

I am not for suicide but some people clearly can not stand to be on earth for another second.

Cancer patients,dementia,mental issues.

They all should all be allowed to die as they wish.

Posted by: OH THE HUMANITY ()
Date: March 14, 2011 10:24PM

"FULL PROOF"
SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE ELSE SHOULD GO AHEAD AND END IT ALL.

Posted by: OH! Humanity ()
Date: March 14, 2011 10:32PM

and another one

Posted by: Tinny ()
Date: March 14, 2011 10:35PM

Some real filth posting in here...

Posted by: idgaf ()
Date: March 15, 2011 12:44AM

Seriously, this thread or whatever the fuck it is called is seriously not entertaining, it is highly upsetting, whether one has to call out someone else and make fun of them, or talk about Alyssa and her passing.

You all are very rude and insensitive, heartless beings, I don't know what possessed you to do and say such things, but I'm oh so sorry you have NOTHING BETTER TO DO with your time than sit on a computer in the basement of your moms house.

I don't care if Fairfax underground is a place for people who are not nice, but seriously, this is completely uncalled for, I hope that this website gets shut down or something.

Please respect Alyssa, her family, friends, and the community as we continue to move forwards and start the healing process. And if you can't do that, just STOP commenting back on this. No one needs it.

And Alyssa...so sorry you had to deal with this. I know you can see all the people who love and care about you, I know you're sending a great big smile right now. please continue to watch over us, as you are our Eagle Angel, we are blessed to have known you. Rest in paradise baby girl.

Posted by: Gurt ()
Date: March 15, 2011 12:56AM

Wow..that last line was like a punch in thecstomach...tears streaming down my cheeks now...marvelous tribute

Date: March 15, 2011 12:58PM

idgaf Wrote:
> And Alyssa...so sorry you had to deal with this. I
> know you can see all the people who love and care
> about you, I know you're sending a great big smile
> right now. please continue to watch over us, as
> you are our Eagle Angel
, we are blessed to have
> known you. Rest in paradise baby girl.

She doesn't have to deal with this, remember? She KILLED HERSELF so that she didn't have to deal with it. Dummy.

Who smiles through the torture of eternal damnation?

Hard to look down on people from so very, very far below in the depths of hell don'tchathink?

What religion are you that you think she's in paradise?

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: March 15, 2011 01:06PM

People and their delusions!

Alyissa is dead...forever
We will all be dead.Don't rush it like Alyissa did.

There will be no white light, or a tunnel with Heaven at the end of it.

Someday, the earth will die, the sun will collapse , and the entire
universe will be burnt out, silent. There will be no memory of human existance.

Remember where you were before you were born?
After your short time here, you're going back there...for eternity.

Posted by: Nat ()
Date: March 15, 2011 02:00PM

Gonads and Strife, man u r just too kewl and mean!! Sooooo soo kewl and mean!!! Everybody look at how kewl and mean Gonads and Strife is!!! Pffffft...

Date: March 15, 2011 02:01PM

Nat Wrote:
> Gonads and & Strife, man u r just too kewl and
> mean!! Sooooo soo kewl and mean!!! Everybody look
> at how kewl and mean Gonads and & Strife is!!!
> Pffffft...

fixed

Date: March 15, 2011 04:41PM

'Gonads & Strife' wrote :
-----------------------------------------
> "What religion are you that you think she's in paradise?"

THE SAME RELIGION AS ME, THE RELIGION THAT BELIEVES IN A LOVING
UNDERDTANDING GOD THAT JUDGES ALL SOULS ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS.
THAT SAME GOD ALSO JUDGES FOOLS LIKE YOU WHO THINK IT IS FUNNY TO
MOCK HIM, JUST LIKE YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO MOCK THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS
WHO CARED ABOUT THESE DEAD PEOPLE ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD.
BELIEVER'S IN CHRIST NEED NO MORE "PROOF" OF GOD THAN TO SEE
EVIL PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF GO ABOUT YOUR PATHETIC DAILY ROUTINE.

Date: March 15, 2011 04:45PM

As previously stated, go talk to the pope about this statistics girls death and see what he says about her "paradise". Case-by-case only applies when you die naturally or your life is taken from you...not when you take your own life. Sorry, Charlie.

Posted by: *SWISS CHEESE* ()
Date: March 15, 2011 05:02PM

'ProVallone' wrote :
------------------------------------
> "People and their delusions!"

YOU MEAN LIKE ATHEISTS ?

> "Alyissa is dead...forever"

WHO ?
DUMBASS CAN'T EVEN SPELL.

> "We will all be dead.
> Don't rush it like Alyissa did."

WHO ?
WHAT A FUCKKNUCKLE YOU ARE !

> "There will be no white light,
> or a tunnel with Heaven at the end of it."

HOW DO YOU KNOW ?
LINKS ?
REFERENCES ?

> "Someday, the earth will die,"

THE EARTH IS NOT ALIVE.
IT HAS NO BEATING HEART OR JUDGABLE SOUL, YA HOMO.

> "the sun will collapse ,"

WILL IT SIMPLY "COLLAPSE"
OR MIGHT IT'S MASS OR ENERGY FALL INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION BECAUSE IT CAN
NO LONGER PHYSICALLY BE CONTAINED BY THE FABRIC OF SPACE AND TIME IN
THIS DIMENSION ?

BECAUSE WHERE WOULD ALL THAT MASS AND ENERGY GO IF IT WAS SIMPLY "COLLAPSING" ?

> "and the entire universe will be burnt out,"

BURN OUT ?
WHO LIT THE MATCH TO START IT UP TO BEGIN WITH ?
WHERE DID ALL THAT POWER OR ENERGY COME FROM ?

> "silent."

WHAT IS "SILENT" ?
IS IT SOME THING THAT YOU SAY 'LET THERE BE SILENT' AND IT JUST IS ?

> "There will be no memory of human existance."

NOT IN YOUR CONCIOUSNESS, YOU WILL MOST LIKELY BE EXPERIENCING THE
LONELY VAST NOTHINGNESS THAT YOU BELIEVED IN AND PREACHED SO ADAMANTLY
WHILE YOU WERE LIVING YOUR PATHETIC EXISTENCE YOU CALL A LIFE.

> "Remember where you were before you were born?"

NOPE.

> "After your short time here, you're going back there...for eternity."

REALLY ?
WOULDN'T IT BE A BITCH FOR YOU IF WE GOT THOSE MEMORIES BACK UPON LIVING
THIS LIFE AND OUR BELIEFS AND LIVES WERE IMMEDIATELY VINDICATED ?

THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE ULTIMATE NIGHTMARE FOR A MENTAL PISSANT ATHEIST
LIKE YOURSELF.

Date: March 15, 2011 05:09PM

G&S wrote :
-----------------
> "As previously stated, go talk to the pope about this girls death
> and see what he says about her "paradise"."

I DON'T CARE WHAT THAT FAGGOT HAS TO SAY.
I'M NOT A CATHOLIC.

> "Case-by-case only applies when you die naturally or your life is
> taken from you...not when you take your own life.

PROFF or LINKS ?
BECAUSE "SIN" IS ANYTHING OUTSIDE GOD'S GLORY
[that includes suicide, ya dumbass]

> "Sorry, Charlie."

DON'T CALL ME CHARLIE.
JUST ADDRESS ME AS "SIR"

Date: March 15, 2011 06:26PM

HOMO FAGS & QUEER Wrote:
> G&S wrote :
> -----------------
> > "As previously stated, go talk to the pope about
> this girls death
> > and see what he says about her "paradise"."
>
> I DON'T CARE WHAT THAT FAGGOT HAS TO SAY.
> I'M NOT A CATHOLIC.

See you in hell. Maybe you, me and the dead chick for which this thread was started can have a 3-way? Age doesn't matter in hell, does it?

Date: March 15, 2011 06:55PM

YOU WILL BE TOO BUSY MOUTH SERVICING SATAN FOR ANY THREEWAYS, G&S [Gay-Satanist]

Date: March 15, 2011 07:01PM

DON'T KID YOURSELF Wrote:
> YOU WILL BE TOO BUSY MOUTH SERVICING SATAN FOR ANY
> THREEWAYS, G&S

Your posts are far too funny to be offensive (to me, anyway). This one in particular nearly made me laugh out loud in real life. You know you don't need to put an email address in every time you post anonymously. You can leave the moc.LOA@AOL.com for another site that requires it. Other than that, keep up the good work.

Posted by: Wheedle ()
Date: March 15, 2011 07:35PM

Hey, there's that really relly tuff mean and keel guy Gonads and Strife. Man he is like sooooo mean and keel and tuff that everybody is just like sooooo scared of him. And that's cuz he's just o damn mean and tuff and kewl

Posted by: whatnamenotbanned ()
Date: March 15, 2011 07:52PM

Suspension and transfer over misplacing your antibiotics - guess it is the asshole grownups imposing vile rules against normal kids! All the grownups can say is 'gosh golly them is the rules...'

Best of all the sheeple allow this bullshit from our paid public servants. We deserve it. If enough parents are not out to call bullshit on these stupid 'rules' then our kids deserve to have their lives ruined.

Pussies - you parents. For Christ's sake stand up and complain to douche bag Dale and the rest - they work for you remember. Nah, you are too busy working hard so you can afford your 56" Flat Screen.

Pathetic.

Posted by: OOPSbot ()
Date: March 15, 2011 07:55PM

WRONG THREAD, DUMBASS.

Posted by: Not Me- ()
Date: March 15, 2011 08:01PM

go talk to the pope
No disrespect BUT the Pope does not represent "all" Christians. He does not speak or represent me as a Christian, as I wouldn't want him too. He is not my "father" there's only one, My Heavenly Father, God.

Posted by: OOPWbot is an idiot ()
Date: March 15, 2011 08:02PM

this may be hard for you dummy but there have been suicides in students related to enforcement of FCPS 'drug' policy. More attention than you deserve but required non-the-less

go away troll

Date: March 15, 2011 08:21PM

'OOPWbot is an idiot' wrote :
----------------------------------
> "this may be hard for you dummy but
> there have been suicides in students"

WHO PUT THESE SUICIDES IN THE STUDENTS ?

> "related to enforcement of FCPS 'drug' policy.
> More attention than you deserve but required non-the-less
> go away troll

LIKE I SAID, WRONG THREAD DUMBASS.
NOW GO TO HELL.

Posted by: fuck you, you stupid judgemental fucks(: ()
Date: March 15, 2011 09:06PM

gonads and strife... and all you other sick bastards that think its funny to talk about alyssa like she never lived... you can e a t a **** you stupid bastards.
alyssa is a beautiful person, i will never say she WAS anything, because her legacy and beauty lived on in all of those who she touched... including myself.
as a christian, i believe in a merciful god. but hey bitches.. learn before you talk shit. take a look at the story of the apostle paul. the apostle paul m u r d e r e d jews before he met the lord jesus and was transformed. jesus took him as an apostle, even after he massacred a whole bunch of jews. so who the fuck are you to judge my dear friend alyssa.
i know that alyssa is in heaven... the lord that i worship, is merciful and all powerful, all knowing. and i know that he accepted alyssa, for the person she was before her unfortunate decision.

alyssa darling, sad to say, heartless fucks like this ... are probably part of the reason you chose what you chose, but just know i will never love you any less, and i will always remember, and keeep your legacy alive. you have taught me s o much.. and i will always be greatful. im sorry we didnt stay as close as we planned. but i love you the same... <3 like one of my favorite hymns from private school "he will raise you up, on eagle's wings. bear you on, the breath of dawn. make you to shine like the sun... and hold you in the palm, of his hands."
fly with the angels beautiful <3
and rest in eternal peace.

and for the haters... judgemental fucks out there on this site...

F U C K Y O U (: hop the fuckk off. alyssa was great. youre just a piece of shit ... that deserves to go die in a hole. i bet you the birds wont even shit on you you worthless piece of manure!
GO TO HELL.

Date: March 16, 2011 12:47PM

fuck you, you stupid judgemental fucks(: Wrote:
> gonads and & strife... and all you other sick
> bastards that think its funny to talk about alyssa
> like she never lived... you can e a t a **** you
> stupid bastards.
> alyssa is a beautiful person, i will never say she
> WAS anything
, because her legacy and beauty lived
> on in all of those who she touched... including
> myself.

> alyssa was great.

You suck at life. I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you'd probably fail at that too.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: March 16, 2011 02:40PM

> gonads and strife... and all you other sick
> bastards that think its funny to talk about alyssa
> like she never lived... you can e a t a **** you
> stupid bastards.
> alyssa is a beautiful person, i will never say she
> WAS anything, because her legacy and beauty lived
> on in all of those who she touched... including
> myself.
> as a christian, i believe in a merciful god. but
> hey bitches.. learn before you talk shit. take a
> look at the story of the apostle paul. the apostle
> paul m u r d e r e d jews before he met the lord
> jesus and was transformed. jesus took him as an
> apostle, even after he massacred a whole bunch of
> jews. so who the fuck are you to judge my dear
> friend alyssa.
> i know that alyssa is in heaven... the lord that i
> worship, is merciful and all powerful, all
> knowing. and i know that he accepted alyssa, for
> the person she was before her unfortunate
> decision.
>
> alyssa darling, sad to say, heartless fucks like
> this ... are probably part of the reason you chose
> what you chose, but just know i will never love
> you any less, and i will always remember, and
> keeep your legacy alive. you have taught me s o
> much.. and i will always be greatful. im sorry we
> didnt stay as close as we planned. but i love you
> the same... <3 like one of my favorite hymns from
> private school "he will raise you up, on eagle's
> wings. bear you on, the breath of dawn. make you
> to shine like the sun... and hold you in the palm,
> of his hands."
> fly with the angels beautiful <3
> and rest in eternal peace.
>
> and for the haters... judgemental fucks out there
> on this site...
>
> F U C K Y O U (: hop the fuckk off. alyssa
> was great. youre just a piece of shit ... that
> deserves to go die in a hole. i bet you the birds
> wont even shit on you you worthless piece of
> manure!
> GO TO HELL.

That's a really nice Christian attitude.

You know that suicide is a sin, right?

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Date: March 16, 2011 02:50PM

MrMephisto Wrote:

> That's a really nice Christian attitude.
>
> You know that suicide is a sin, right?

"If Jesus were here today there's one thing he wouldn't be -- a Christian"
- Mark Twain

Posted by: Reeter ()
Date: March 16, 2011 03:29PM

Gasp! It's that frightfully mean tuff and kewl guy, Gonads and Strife! Oh dear, whatever shall we do?! He's just so mean tuff and kewl!!

Date: March 16, 2011 03:30PM

Reeter Wrote:
> Gasp! It's that frightfully mean tuff and kewl
> guy, Gonads and Strife! Oh dear, whatever shall we
> do?! He's just so mean tuff and kewl!!

Thank the gods he has a cheerleader to follow him around.

Posted by: Hooper ()
Date: March 16, 2011 03:33PM

And thank God he has a ball licking reprobate apologist to defend him.

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: March 16, 2011 03:38PM

We should all be grateful for our blessings.

Date: March 16, 2011 04:19PM

Hooper Wrote:
> And thank God he has a ball licking reprobate
> apologist to defend him.

Wow, man. You're so tuff and kewl. How do I be tuff and kewl like you? Should I make more tuff and kewl gay jokes? Is that tuff and kewl?

Johnny Walker Wrote:
> We should all be grateful for our blessings.

Amen.

Date: March 16, 2011 04:22PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Hooper Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > And thank God he has a ball licking reprobate
> > apologist to defend him.
>
> Wow, man. You're so tuff and kewl. How do I be
> tuff and kewl like you? Should I make more tuff
> and kewl gay jokes? Is that tuff and kewl?
>
> Johnny Walker Wrote:
> -----
> > We should all be grateful for our blessings.
>
> Amen.

Amen.

Posted by: Cwq ()
Date: March 16, 2011 04:25PM

And then Billy wrote that Bernie said that Tommy wrote that sandy said that Timmy wrote,...lol

Date: March 16, 2011 07:21PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> fuck you, you stupid judgemental fucks(: Wrote:
> -----
> > gonads and strife... and all you other sick
> > bastards that think its funny to talk about
> alyssa
> > like she never lived... you can e a t a ****
> you
> > stupid bastards.
> > alyssa is a beautiful person, i will never say
> she
> > WAS anything, because her legacy and beauty
> lived
> > on in all of those who she touched... including
> > myself.
> > as a christian, i believe in a merciful god.
> but
> > hey bitches.. learn before you talk shit. take
> a
> > look at the story of the apostle paul. the
> apostle
> > paul m u r d e r e d jews before he met the
> lord
> > jesus and was transformed. jesus took him as an
> > apostle, even after he massacred a whole bunch
> of
> > jews. so who the fuck are you to judge my dear
> > friend alyssa.
> > i know that alyssa is in heaven... the lord that
> i
> > worship, is merciful and all powerful, all
> > knowing. and i know that he accepted alyssa,
> for
> > the person she was before her unfortunate
> > decision.
> >
> > alyssa darling, sad to say, heartless fucks
> like
> > this ... are probably part of the reason you
> chose
> > what you chose, but just know i will never love
> > you any less, and i will always remember, and
> > keeep your legacy alive. you have taught me s o
> > much.. and i will always be greatful. im sorry
> we
> > didnt stay as close as we planned. but i love
> you
> > the same... <3 like one of my favorite hymns
> from
> > private school "he will raise you up, on
> eagle's
> > wings. bear you on, the breath of dawn. make
> you
> > to shine like the sun... and hold you in the
> palm,
> > of his hands."
> > fly with the angels beautiful <3
> > and rest in eternal peace.
> >
> > and for the haters... judgemental fucks out
> there
> > on this site...
> >
> > F U C K Y O U (: hop the fuckk off.
> alyssa
> > was great. youre just a piece of shit ... that
> > deserves to go die in a hole. i bet you the
> birds
> > wont even shit on you you worthless piece of
> > manure!
> > GO TO HELL.
>
> That's a really nice Christian attitude.
>
> You know that suicide is a sin, right?

yeah. but the bible says, AND the catholic church, AND many churches around the world... believe in the f o r g i v e n e s s of sins . so yes you stupid fuck, suicide is a sin... but youre a fucking douchebag.

p.s. @gonadsandstrife... uhh tell me to kill myself? youre fucking creative.. uh no. youre not youre a little scared fuckk who writes shit about my dead friend on a motherfucking website... and doesnt even put your fucking name on it. can you say bitchass? yeah. i can . have fun rotting in hell. <3

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: March 16, 2011 07:46PM

> > alyssa is a beautiful person,

She was a beautiful person, now she is beautiful worm food

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Date: March 16, 2011 07:58PM

> p.s. @gonadsandstrife... uhh tell me to kill
> myself? youre fucking creative.. uh no. youre not
> youre a little scared fuckk who writes shit about
> my dead friend on a motherfucking website... and
> doesnt even put your fucking name on it. can you
> say bitchass? yeah. i can . have fun rotting in
> hell. <3

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Date: March 16, 2011 08:04PM

Gonads & Strife Wrote:
> -----
>
> > p.s. @gonadsandstrife... uhh tell me to kill
> > myself? youre fucking creative.. uh no. youre
> not
> > youre a little scared fuckk who writes shit
> about
> > my dead friend on a motherfucking website...
> and
> > doesnt even put your fucking name on it. can
> you
> > say bitchass? yeah. i can . have fun rotting in
> > hell. <3
>
>
>

yeahh. im actually half black ... (:
but hey. id rather be half black, human, and decent...
then a piece of shit that doesnt respect anyone but ...
no.. just ANYONE... even a person as great as alyssa...
so yeah bitch. F U C K you. go die in a hole. do us all
a fucking favor.

Date: March 16, 2011 08:14PM

pot-kettle-black.jpg

> yeahh. im actually half black ... (:
> but hey. id rather be half black, human, and
> decent...
> then a piece of shit that doesnt respect anyone
> but ...
> no.. just ANYONE... even a person as great as
> alyssa...
> so yeah bitch. F U C K you. go die in a hole. do
> us all
> a fucking favor.

bustedteesadcd695f2ebbd6a612aeb560ee8c89

Date: March 16, 2011 08:30PM

Gonads & Strife Wrote:
> -----
>
>
>
> > yeahh. im actually half black ... (:
> > but hey. id rather be half black, human, and
> > decent...
> > then a piece of shit that doesnt respect anyone
> > but ...
> > no.. just ANYONE... even a person as great as
> > alyssa...
> > so yeah bitch. F U C K you. go die in a hole.
> do
> > us all
> > a fucking favor.
>
>
>

ohh. wow. back to the namecalling?
youre fucking childish. and really. . .
how bout we not take steps back to the fucking
8th grade and start calling people retarded. you ...
haha. youre an unimaginable bastard. i cant
b e l i e v e douchebags like you are even ALLOWED
to pollute society!

Posted by: Know Nothing ()
Date: March 16, 2011 08:34PM

????

Date: March 16, 2011 09:00PM

ALL RIGHT STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOIN', CUZ I'M ABOUT TO RUIN,
THE INTERNET STYLE THAT YOU'RE USED TO.
THIS SHIT IS FUNNY, BUT YO WE DON'T WANT NO MONEY,
SEE SO WORLD-WIDE-WEB I HOPE YOUR READY FOR ME.
NOW GATHER ROUND, ALYSSA'S THE NEW WORM FOOD IN THE GROUND
AND NOW SHE'S TALKED ABOUT BY NERDS ON FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND.

Date: March 16, 2011 09:36PM

DIGITAL UNDERGROUND Wrote:
> ALL RIGHT STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOIN', CUZ I'M ABOUT TO
> RUIN,
> THE INTERNET STYLE THAT YOU'RE USED TO.
> THIS SHIT IS FUNNY, BUT YO WE DON'T WANT NO MONEY,
>
> SEE SO WORLD-WIDE-WEB I HOPE YOUR READY FOR ME.
> NOW GATHER ROUND, ALYSSA'S THE NEW WORM FOOD IN
> THE GROUND
> AND NOW SHE'S TALKED ABOUT BY NERDS ON FAIRFAX
> UNDERGROUND.

nerd? no bitch. think again.
but yeah, nobody asked for your bitchass to
s t a r t fucking commenting on SHIT!.
so how bout you go back to the trailor you came
from, and shut your bitchass up.
you and your buddy gonads&strife are those type of
dumb ass people... youd fuck your sister if shed let you!
trifellinn bastards!

Posted by: SCUMbag ()
Date: March 16, 2011 11:36PM

> "how bout you go back to the trailor you came from"

DID YOU SAY "TRAILOR" ?
IS THAT HOW TRAILER TRASH SPELLS IT ?

Date: March 17, 2011 01:30AM

SCUMbag Wrote:
> > "how bout you go back to the trailor you came
> from"
>
> DID YOU SAY "TRAILOR" ?
> IS THAT HOW TRAILER TRASH SPELLS IT ?

does it look like i give a fuck what you think you
little piece of... GAHHHHHHH! i fucking hate you.
i hope you die the WORST type of death imaginable.
and i repent to god for thinking that way, but hey mann...
you deserve it (:

Date: March 17, 2011 09:31AM

> yeah. but the bible says, AND the catholic church,
> AND many churches around the world... believe in
> the f o r g i v e n e s s of sins . so yes you
> stupid fuck, suicide is a sin... but youre a
> fucking douchebag.

Being a Christian doesn't give you a license to sin; you have to ask for forgiveness either from a priest or Jesus himself (depending on your denomination). How can someone who commits suicide ask a priest for forgiveness?

Posted by: Ut videam ()
Date: March 17, 2011 01:21PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Being a Christian doesn't give you a license to
> sin; you have to ask for forgiveness either from a
> priest or Jesus himself (depending on your
> denomination). How can someone who commits suicide
> ask a priest for forgiveness?

"We should not despair of the eternal salvation of persons who have taken their own lives. By ways known to him alone, God can provide the opportunity for salutary repentance. The Church prays for persons who have taken their own lives."
- Catechism of the Catholic Church, 2282.

Date: March 17, 2011 01:22PM

Ut videam Wrote:
> "We should not despair of the eternal salvation of
> persons who have taken their own lives. By ways
> known to him alone, God can provide the
> opportunity for salutary repentance. The Church
> prays for persons who have taken their own lives."
>
> - Catechism of the Catholic Church, 2282.

So it's subjective, then.

Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.