HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Missing Ashburn Woman
Posted by: P3JFh ()
Date: May 28, 2014 09:56AM

In all seriousness, are there any leads (at all) in this case?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: REALLYYALL ()
Date: June 11, 2014 08:50AM

Roldan also has a new charge of beating a woman it is reported that he tried killing her and there is a court date set for some time in july! he is quite the charmer, however he is an abusive asshole who more than likly abducted this woman and heaven forbid i would pray is still alive.

Posted by: Has anyone checked ()
Date: June 11, 2014 04:40PM

Has anyone checked The Lamb Center?

Posted by: xhycJ ()
Date: June 12, 2014 03:42PM

REALLYYALL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Roldan also has a new charge of beating a woman it
> is reported that he tried killing her and there is
> a court date set for some time in july! he is
> quite the charmer, however he is an abusive
> asshole who more than likly abducted this woman
> and heaven forbid i would pray is still alive.

What is Roldan's connection to this woman? former boyfriend?

Posted by: Nosey neighbor ()
Date: November 13, 2014 08:44PM

Date: November 13, 2014 09:17PM

Good grief. He's probably been sleeping with Honey boo boos' mother too. What a trail of trash. I think this must settle what happened to Ms. Decker.

Posted by: Sleep Wirh Dogs ()
Date: November 13, 2014 11:15PM

Dumbass women who go with bad boy losers deserve what they get.

Posted by: Roldandidit ()
Date: February 19, 2016 04:56AM

So it was Roldan-he's currently sitting in jail for attempted murder of his most recent GF. Google it. It's pretty F'd up. She was shot 3 times, lost and eye, he broke her neck and literally beat the snot out of her. She popped him twice but not good enough. It just made him more angry-when he stopped to examine his own wounds in the bathroom she made a break for it. I thought OK good, now this guy is going to go away. He's not a US citizen--we know how those foreigners like to chop people up and feed them to pigs. Also I red an article stating that when they found her car (that they had seen 3 weeks prior). It was really dirty (unlike Bethany I guess she took good care of her car) and it had a flat tire as well as being parked unusually. My theory: since cadaver dogs didn't get a hit on her car. I believe he took her somewhere in it while she was still alive. Took her to a good spot to kill her and dispose of the body. I think he chopped her ass up, threw her in a chipper, fed her to pigs... Whatever it was in order to get rid of a body like that I'm sure it was gruesome- something he probably learned in his 10 years in South America. He has a spider web tat on his elbow-he was probably in a gang at some point. He told the new GF that almost died that "he knew how to make people disappear".

So back to the YAY! He's in jail. We'll probably not much longer, the judge threw out all of the evidence (in the attempted murder case) including the gun!!! What is wrong with our justice system??!! This man is about to walk free and he refuses to talk about Bethany. He going to walk. Time for a concealed carry permit ladies!

Posted by: KpVD7 ()
Date: February 19, 2016 05:14PM

bump

Posted by: Fuck you, Oborona ()
Date: February 19, 2016 06:10PM

VMhuE

Posted by: CWD ()
Date: February 21, 2016 11:20PM

Local girl made good Michele Sigona is on a show called Crime Watch Dailey and they did a piece on it the other day...

http://crimewatchdaily.com/videos/0-6al5k9p1/

Posted by: hLMnn ()
Date: February 22, 2016 04:36PM

> Breaking his silence in a 2012 interview with WTOP, Roldan's attorney Andi Geloo > said "my client remains hopeful and prays daily that Bethany will come home."

ah WTOP the voice of political clout and only of political clout

we now know wich of the two of them has any political clout - and still suspect the husband and also, but less so, the x boyfriend who i hope has been ejected from the residence

Posted by: VxW9E ()
Date: February 22, 2016 04:41PM

don't hope she's alive

hope she's dissapeared from town and wont be sleeping in your home, be unconcerned with her well being any further

she was already living life without him, already detatched

question for police is whether he sought a new life or to kill his x wife

Posted by: eric520 ()
Date: March 08, 2016 10:05PM

Just saw this on "disappeared"..

She was at her boyfriends house when he was leaving for overseas.. couldn't be bothered to see him off. This is karma personified. This whore deserved no less.

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.