HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Democrats have stolen my Food Stamps and were never prosecuted for stealing Social Security either
Posted by: Asian Nigger Hater 101 ()
Date: May 13, 2024 04:28PM

WHAT THEY DO is "automatically cancel it yearly" and make it impossible to contact them to "restore it"

THEY THEN of course award the same to ASIANS HISPANICS NIGGERS hindu arabs anyone but white people.

IT'S CALLED RACKETEERING.

so we are now not only on SOCIAL CREDIT SYSTEM, which is a corrupt chinese system where "only those loyal to hispanics and xi jing ping" can be hired ...

BUT ALSO in a feudal racist system where "those not loyal HAVE LESS SOCIAL CREDIT"

FUCK YOU XI JING PING, fuck you fairfax democrats

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats have stolen my Food Stamps and were never prosecuted for stealing Social Security either
Posted by: eqrgtn4 ()
Date: May 13, 2024 04:28PM

little red riding hood

Re: Democrats have stolen my Food Stamps and were never prosecuted for stealing Social Security either
Posted by: 23454h ()
Date: May 13, 2024 04:30PM

as government well knows, if things require renewal there will be CONTINUAL LATE FEES and arduous renewal

CLINTON DEMOCRATS apparently learned this from being in credit debt (though the reason for that is completely different - it's to prevent theft)

they've instituted it into property, automotive, schooling and now even social credit

Posted by: gr45h4 ()
Date: May 13, 2024 04:30PM

and healthcare

(although private healthcare had already done that - they only continued it)

Posted by: 22445y ()
Date: May 13, 2024 04:32PM

so the democrat comes to the table with

"look your complaining so we can give you a job protecting the courthouse standing still all day"

and my response would be (though they NEVER ACTUALLY CAME TO THE TABLE)

"yes ok - i actually paid for school and got educated: how about i decide where YOU are going to be and decide YOUR pay. what you don't understand is how not stupid i am to what you are doing"

Posted by: 3g4t6jnm5 ()
Date: May 15, 2024 09:27AM

Posted by: 3wf35h3 ()
Date: May 15, 2024 11:41AM

so while democrat va gov is "going to the beach, living large, having KIDS" (i have not a first) , and refusing to hire republicans

CHECKED MY BANK - I LOST MONEY LAST MONTH. groceries gas utility stuffs only: ran hundreds short

I'M PAYING JOE BIDEN TO FUCK A HOOKER

AND I WANT HIM DEAD

Posted by: thtmn5ym ()
Date: May 25, 2024 10:12AM

thousands lost so far

Posted by: 3tg34h54 ()
Date: May 25, 2024 10:55AM

Posted by: 45n45 ()
Date: May 25, 2024 11:00AM

Posted by: 3tg3h45 ()
Date: May 25, 2024 12:31PM

Posted by: rfg4n5 ()
Date: May 26, 2024 04:43AM

in another incident - DEMOCRATS DELETED ME FROM VOTING ROLLS - the chinese piece of shit pad they over-paid devil chinese for said "i wasn't a registered voter". WHAT A FUCKING COINCIDENCE it was during biden and i'm not a biden voter

Posted by: g4n54 ()
Date: May 26, 2024 04:43AM

No longer safe for whites - niggers preventing me from meeting Women - threatened every time i go to mall

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/4152102.html

Posted by: 3th45234 ()
Date: May 26, 2024 05:56PM

meanwhile, democrats and republicans are only hiring their family and friends or slave labor

THERE IS NO GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT OUTSIDE OF GOVERNMENT JOBS, WHICH IN VIRGINIA, IS "FOR DEMOCRATS ONLY".

ALL the "commercial projects" are BACKED BY EVIL DEMOCRAT RUN BANKS which are chinese affiliated (ie, to build awful bar franchises but no meeting places for breeding). there's also a revolving door - where government funded 'projects' become privately owned by democrats or democrat banks with illegal theft agreements. end of story: every news channel is democrat, every GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT job filters for democrats. AND as for getting me to work at mc'donalds after the life i've had with no legal support for my favor: I'D RATHER KILL YOU when the time comes.

(you see - you have to be a democrat gov worker or paying $80,000/yr in loan to "meet someone" in this economy - which excludes conservatives BUT NOT BLACKS)

Posted by: g4h4 ()
Date: May 26, 2024 06:09PM

so my life is threatened by family and government: work toward gainful employment or you die on the street with nigger bumbs

democrats (germany) poisons me i'm out of the game for 5+ years - and not my only complication

but i find later out they've been funding black women to breed QUICKLY during clinton: they betrayed and backstabbed me

i later find out they've done 10x worse with hispanics than with blacks: because they vote demcrat and mexico "isn't paying welfare" (deep in tax evasion fraud)

of course, during this they'e preyed on women "51%" voter base to hate white men without money AND THE DID. they insured white women would get jobs keeping them free of a need for any "male" but mr. dick visiting on need

then - they advertise black dick is better than white, your better off with a dog than a man

which is where things sit now. i'd need millions to get out of the hole. they USED TENS OF MILLIONS TO CREATE THE HOLE quite intentionally - and allot of that money they used WAS MY FAMILIES MONEY.

Posted by: 5rg4564 ()
Date: May 26, 2024 06:15PM

i apply for employment by email during the above saga: they simply deleted them - hiring democrat family and friends: WHICH IS FEUDAL WAR, IT IS EXPECTEDLY PERCEIVED BY ME AS A BLOOD BATTLE MOVE - spill my blood i'll spill yours

so i pay visit for gainful employment they tell me "fuck off - go away - send email". (i buy a new apple - find out that their websites aren't compatible with apple)

and more recent emails, again just deleted because now their "knock lists" are that much more DEI and democrat enabled. there are now less regulations IN VIRGINA than before and more democrats who hate the USA - communicating with china and mexico, but want more welfare from USA

again: that is where things sit now

they now have such excuse to say "he's far right we'd never hire him" AND WITH AN EVIL POPE AND EVIL HILLARY behind it: they get away with it, they can't be sued for breaking any of the very many laws they're breaking

A FEUDAL WAR CLINTON YEARS SPREAD INTO NOW A RACE WAR. thanks pope - who continually urged conservative whites to support "de-whiting the usa".

Posted by: 4GH4THJ65 ()
Date: May 26, 2024 06:19PM

meanhwile the pope hasnt' said a WORD about niggers making $900,000 in a college WHICH WAS PRIVATE OWNED but is now a devil bitch of government: harvard

(though hardvard always was a devil - teaching false university law which they tought an english lord facist version of instead of the documented and legally passed EQUITY LAW version of)

----------------------------------------

SO - NOW NIGGERS FREELY EDIT WHO GETS WELFAR AND RUN WELFARE SCAMS IN VIRGINIA

ENDANGERING MY LIFE AND ABILITY TO BREED

THAT'S NOT ENOUGH - THEY ARE ALSO MADE THE ONLY TOWN NEAR ME DANGEROUS TO BE IN

these aren't "good niggers" - and it's to late to say i want them out i don't have that kind of time - after all - china uk germany have been time-bombing me as well

Posted by: th45rjnm65 ()
Date: May 26, 2024 06:33PM

the idea democrats will 'make me a slave', bully me into a mc'donald's job with pay coordinate of a 15yr old is incorrect. i worked through them poisoning me to get a degree and did certain jobs while they FALSELY PROSECUTED ME WITHOUT EVIDENCE several times

I DON'T CARE IF THEY INSIST WITH WEAPONS I SUBMIT TO BEING A MC'DONALDS EMPLOYEE, I'D RATHER FUCKING KILL THEM

Posted by: 356uj356 ()
Date: May 26, 2024 06:37PM

there are extended time bombs in place. microsoft medical has been DELETEING RECORDS instead of saving them

i medically cannot work at mc'donalds - a fact authorities may not be aware of

Posted by: 3GR35HB54 ()
Date: May 26, 2024 06:41PM

356uj356 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> there are extended time bombs in place. microsoft
> medical has been DELETEING RECORDS instead of
> saving them
>
> i medically cannot work at mc'donalds - a fact
> authorities may not be aware of

WHEN I SEE NIGGER CITIES killing dozens of people a week - mostly to get whites out of the area and have a 'little violent africa area', and that democrats are "in with this thing destroying the usa while taking bribes"

I DON'T BELIEVE THEY CARE

I BELIEVE THEIR PLAN IS TO CHEAT AND STEAL, AND THEN SUDDENLY COME UPON ME WITH WEAPONS SAYING WITHOUT CAUSE I AM AN ENEMY - AND PULL THE TRIGGER

this is what people are saying and it's true

"if they can do THAT to Trump, what can't they do to the people who are deleting from BIG TECH MEDIA?"

they kill them is what - and some opt to do mass killings before being killed IS MY GUESS

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.