HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Democrats have stolen my Food Stamps and were never prosecuted for stealing Social Security either
Posted by: Asian Nigger Hater 101 ()
Date: May 13, 2024 04:28PM

WHAT THEY DO is "automatically cancel it yearly" and make it impossible to contact them to "restore it"

THEY THEN of course award the same to ASIANS HISPANICS NIGGERS hindu arabs anyone but white people.

IT'S CALLED RACKETEERING.

so we are now not only on SOCIAL CREDIT SYSTEM, which is a corrupt chinese system where "only those loyal to hispanics and xi jing ping" can be hired ...

BUT ALSO in a feudal racist system where "those not loyal HAVE LESS SOCIAL CREDIT"

FUCK YOU XI JING PING, fuck you fairfax democrats

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats have stolen my Food Stamps and were never prosecuted for stealing Social Security either
Posted by: eqrgtn4 ()
Date: May 13, 2024 04:28PM

little red riding hood

Re: Democrats have stolen my Food Stamps and were never prosecuted for stealing Social Security either
Posted by: 23454h ()
Date: May 13, 2024 04:30PM

as government well knows, if things require renewal there will be CONTINUAL LATE FEES and arduous renewal

CLINTON DEMOCRATS apparently learned this from being in credit debt (though the reason for that is completely different - it's to prevent theft)

they've instituted it into property, automotive, schooling and now even social credit

Posted by: gr45h4 ()
Date: May 13, 2024 04:30PM

and healthcare

(although private healthcare had already done that - they only continued it)

Posted by: 22445y ()
Date: May 13, 2024 04:32PM

so the democrat comes to the table with

"look your complaining so we can give you a job protecting the courthouse standing still all day"

and my response would be (though they NEVER ACTUALLY CAME TO THE TABLE)

"yes ok - i actually paid for school and got educated: how about i decide where YOU are going to be and decide YOUR pay. what you don't understand is how not stupid i am to what you are doing"

Posted by: 3g4t6jnm5 ()
Date: May 15, 2024 09:27AM

Posted by: 3wf35h3 ()
Date: May 15, 2024 11:41AM

so while democrat va gov is "going to the beach, living large, having KIDS" (i have not a first) , and refusing to hire republicans

CHECKED MY BANK - I LOST MONEY LAST MONTH. groceries gas utility stuffs only: ran hundreds short

I'M PAYING JOE BIDEN TO FUCK A HOOKER

AND I WANT HIM DEAD

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.