HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Teen assaulted by Police Impersonator
Posted by: hellothere ()
Date: July 20, 2007 07:15PM

This is posted on FFx Co Police Crime Reports. Warn your girlfriends and daughters!

Suspected Police Impersonator Assaults Woman
A 17-year-old South Riding-area teenager was assaulted by a man who allegedly identified himself as a police officer. She was driving westbound on Route 50 around 11:50 p.m. on Thursday, July 19 when she saw a car behind her with a flashing blue light in the dashboard. The woman pulled to the right shoulder near Plaza Lane, across from the Greenbriar Shopping Center in Chantilly. A man approached her driver-side window and ordered her out of the car. The woman questioned him and the suspect quickly flashed some sort of badge or identification. He again demanded that she exit the car. The victim got out and the suspect pushed her against the door and touched her inappropriately. The victim screamed, reached into her car in an attempt to blow the horn and the suspect drove off. The victim was not injured.

The suspect was described as white, in his 30s. He was about 6 feet tall and weighed approximately 160 pounds. He was wearing dark clothing. The suspect was driving an older model Chevrolet Caprice with dull, black paint. The car had a flashing blue light in the dash and tinted windows.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teen assaulted by Police Impersonator
Posted by: Resident2 ()
Date: July 20, 2007 09:43PM

I posted this a few months back. I was in Leesburg and was pulled over by the same fake cop . Except mine was a Honda civic that pulled me over. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: shoot the sucker ()
Date: July 21, 2007 01:58AM

I WISH HE WOULD PULL OVER A OFF DUTY COP, FBI AGENT OR A PISSY FEMALE WITH A GUN.

Posted by: lord fairfax ()
Date: July 21, 2007 11:55AM

did anyone else her that they now think this cop impersonator is actually a real cop??? dunno why they think that or figured it out... maybe someone got his plate and when they ran it it came back with a cops name and they are keeping it hush hush for now...

Posted by: pyramids17 ()
Date: July 21, 2007 12:27PM

Ummmm where did you hear that? The Metro section in the Wash. Post today says that this is the 4th time this has happened in recent weeks, but the other 3 are NOT believed to be IMPERSONATORS. I don't believe that, though.

Date: July 21, 2007 01:01PM

fox 5 news last nite! they said county popo think it might be a rouge cop! there was another incident in arlington or something... i dunno i wasnt really paying attention, all i remember was that ffx and arlington might be looking for one of their own

Date: July 21, 2007 01:04PM

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: July 21, 2007 01:41PM

Personally, I think it is Gravis. I am call Crime Solvers to claim my reward.

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 21, 2007 02:04PM

Better than being insulted by an Elvis impersonator.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJRdyEtHvbU

Posted by: hellothere ()
Date: July 21, 2007 08:58PM

If you go into the Arrest/Ticket Search section and type in "impersonating" in the offense box it's surprising, to me at least, the number of people that have been charged with Impersonating a Police Officer. Maybe it's not out of line statistically, but I just never would have thought there would be more than a couple of names.

Posted by: Janz ()
Date: July 21, 2007 09:06PM

I find that to be very surprising, given the fact that the Fair Oaks station is less than 2 miles away. Also add to the fact that patrol units run up and down that road all the time.

Posted by: Margie ()
Date: July 22, 2007 12:19AM

Janz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I find that to be very surprising, given the fact
> that the Fair Oaks station is less than 2 miles
> away. Also add to the fact that patrol units run
> up and down that road all the time.

AND....it happened right in front of DUNKIN DONUTS!!!! How could this guy not get cought? LOL

Posted by: pyramids17 ()
Date: July 22, 2007 02:30AM

lord fairfax Wrote:
> http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?con
> tentId=3837440&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=V
> STY&pageId=3.2.1

Your link states exactly what I said in my first post: That this guy was an impersonator. But the other ones might be real cops. You said it best:

lord fairfax Wrote:
> i dunno i wasnt really paying attention

Posted by: James ()
Date: July 22, 2007 02:55PM

lord fairfax Wrote:
> fox 5 news last nite! they said county popo think
> it might be a rouge cop! there was another
> incident in arlington or something... i dunno i
> wasnt really paying attention, all i remember was
> that ffx and arlington might be looking for one of
> their own

Where did they say Fairfax and Arlington are looking for "one of their own?"

The other stops where it is suspected they may have been other law enforcement is quite possible. There are a plethora of federal law enforcement agencies in this area driving around with varying types of vehicles equipped with flashing lights. I'd wager those people who were stopped probably did something stupid and a fed stopped them just to make a point. Feds don't write tickets so that would explain why no tickets were issued. If these stops were made by feds they most likely are keeping mum because they might get in trouble at work if they are out enforcing traffic code when it is not in the realm of their job responsibilities. The real imposter could be a copy cat sicko using the attention the other stops have received as a cover, or fuel for his imagination. Just a theory...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.