HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
GOOGLE USING CLICKBAIT, "must sign in to see video", TO PREVENT PUBLIC FROM KNOWING ABOUT CNN'S LIES
Posted by: CNN intently causing protests ()
Date: April 12, 2024 09:12PM

Dexter Reed shot at officers 11 times after refusing to receive a normal traffic ticket, injuring one

Officers obviously opened fire

GOOGLE WON'T SHOW THE VIDEO.

CNN is on tv trying to cause white death and protests and fires claiming Dexter is a victim and "was shot"

(CNN IS CALLING IT A POLICE SHOOTING ON TV AND YOUTUBE, OMITTING THIS MAN HAD ALREADY TRIED TO KILL A COP 11 TIMES)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOOGLE USING CLICKBAIT, "must sign in to see video", TO PREVENT PUBLIC FROM KNOWING ABOUT CNN'S LIES
Posted by: 3g45h5 ()
Date: April 12, 2024 09:13PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaO3HPpewdw&pp=ygUURGV4dGVyIFJlZWQgc2hvb3Rpbmc%3D

* ALL THE VIDEOS ARE CUT AND EDITED FROM DEMOCRAT SLEEZE NEWS

* NONE OF THE FULL VIDEOS (which show CNN is lying and themselves deserve a death penalty for lying) - can be seen "without your loggin in"

Re: GOOGLE USING CLICKBAIT, "must sign in to see video", TO PREVENT PUBLIC FROM KNOWING ABOUT CNN'S LIES
Posted by: 35TY4J6 ()
Date: April 12, 2024 09:13PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 3trf3h453 ()
Date: April 12, 2024 09:21PM

this video here that google DOES show, obviously, doesn't show whether or not the perp fired 11 shots as claimed, WHAT A FUCKING COINCIDENCE big tech would allow view of the only video which HIDES EVIDENCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGXVgHiXKBY

CHRIS PLANTE WMAL testifies he "saw the whole video" and there is no doubt that the person in the car fired 11 shots

AS TO THE VIDEO ABOVE - the 2 cops that ran from shots appeared authentically to be fearing shooting and running from it

as to if there are cops not seen in video shooting or the perp is - that's BEEN EDITED OUT (no muzzle seen through window, no broken glass or holes in car even after 111 shots fired, quite amazing)

THIS APPEARS TO BE UK MAKING A FILM, IF I AM NOT UN-CORRECT, unless i see moree and i'm "not loggin in to see more" i don't play games

AND TRYING TO GIVE BLACKS A REASON TO STEAL AND KILL WHITES

Posted by: 32r3g453 ()
Date: April 12, 2024 09:23PM

EVERYONE KNOWS A KID can get a gmail and lie about age on sign-in

THEY ARE TRYING TO TRACK WHO WATCHES THE VIDEO - and i'd rather kill google than comply with their bullshit

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.