HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dr. Ronald Federici: Links
Posted by: locak ()
Date: September 13, 2010 09:50PM

http://usatrends.net/tag-testimony-of-ronald-federici

Dr. Ronald Federici, of Clifton, VA, is an internationally recognized expert in the diagnosis and treatment of adopted children.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dr. Ronald Federici: Links
Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: September 13, 2010 10:14PM

Is there hope at last? Can we finally be cured of adopted children?

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: September 14, 2010 02:13AM

­

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2013 05:41PM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: TIVO ()
Date: September 14, 2010 09:41AM

Posted by: inkblot ()
Date: September 21, 2010 10:33AM

I'm not locked up in here with you, you're locked up in here with me.

Posted by: cast away ()
Date: September 21, 2010 12:14PM

When I was diagnosed with adopted syndrome, my parents gave me away.

Posted by: cast away ()
Date: September 21, 2010 12:15PM

and to make matters worse, they said there was no treatment and that I would always be adopted.

Posted by: Clifton Travel Guide ()
Date: September 22, 2010 12:57PM

at least Ronald Federici keeps the economy of Clifton going.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: September 22, 2010 01:12PM

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: Jean Mercer ()
Date: September 23, 2010 10:40AM

You don't understand-- the important diagnosis is of the general childhood syndrome. These unfortunate patients are characterized by short stature and are dentally challenged as well as having abnormally high-pitched voices. Behaviorally, they show irrational food aversions and sleep excessively. Most cultures have discriminated against these patients by punishing any sexual
interests they may display; in the western world, laws forbid them to marry.

There is no known treatment for the childhood syndrome, but patients who survive long enough will generally show spontaneous remission.

Posted by: Krauthammer ()
Date: September 23, 2010 12:03PM

Why is this guy being idolized here? Everyone in Clifton knows he's a fucking psychopath. Isn't this the guy that tried to sue Cary and his ISP and take this website down?

This guy has a HUGE internet penis and sues anyone who speaks poorly about him on the internet.

Look at these links before trusting him with your children

http://www.childrenintherapy.org/proponents/federici.html

http://www.charlydmiller.com/LIB13/2009FebFedericiPage.html

http://waywardradish.livejournal.com/28367.html
Ronald Federici's daughter speaks out
Ronald Federici's daughter has surfaced online.

Here's what she has to say about life in the Federici household.

ETA: Link is inactive after the blog maintainer received personal threats from Federici. You can still read the statements at child advocacy group PPL.org

Initial skepticism was waived when a Federici supporter (someone whom the leading members of ACT have cited good reason to believe is Federici himself waving a sockpuppet under the alias "mom4all") then vehemently turned on Federici's adopted daughter "Lanie" and revealed copious personal information about her in a highly inappropriate way.

The following are personal statements and opinions from people who know Federici independently:

From one source:

I was very aware of the situation with Mr. Federici and his “standing†in the community as well as his atttempt at gaining guardianship of his daughter. From my experience with both, it is clear to me that mom4all is actually Ron Federici writing. This is exactly the way he talks about adopted children - “damaged†- and the way he talks about his daughter - on the streets, lying etc. Many of my friends in the adoption community have seen Ron Federici and never been back - they find him frightening. His practice is all but gone. He lies about everything - used to have on his website that he was a physician, which he is not. In the guardianship hearing for his daughter the judge was horrified to learn that he had represented to multiple people that he was his daughter’s guardian - a blatant lie. Ron’s path to “helping†these children, including his own, is CONTROL, to the point of child abuse. When his daughter dared to leave home to escape his control, his response was to seek guardianship. Quite a guy and NOT the model I look to for adoptive parenting.

From another, someone who allegedly knows Federici and his practice very well:

Why does this person who supposedly has been so helped by Dr. Federici not divulge who they are? Elena is “out there†with her identity- what about you, her accuser? If you have been so helped, why won’t you proudly state who you are along with the names of all of the “professionals†you claim tried to help her? Unless of course if you are Federici. The truth is known by too many people and putting out anonymous posts is not going to work anymore. The house of cards is crumbling, thank goodness!

I have known Elena, Dr Federici’s adopted daughter very well also. I have known her for years. She has always been a very sweet and well behaved young lady. To be candid, and I sincerely apologize Elena if this is unkind for me to say in this brief a manner, she has always been somewhat regressed in her behavior. This is undoubtedly in part due to the fact that her adoptive father raised her to be entirely dependent on him. He tried very hard to ensure none of his kids would ever get out of the house and away from his control. She wouldn’t have dreamed of smoking or drinking or any of the bad behaviors she has been accused of by her adoptive father. She was extremely physically and emotionally abused by her adoptive father for years, as were her 3 adopted siblings.

I asked his son once why his dad works with children when it is obvious that he hates them so. His son said, “because who is going to believe us? He can get away with whatever he wants and no one will listen to usâ€. This boy is enlisted in the Marines now, and he would be better off in Iraq than back home with his adoptive father.

Of his 4 adopted children, only one remains at home. He is there because he is the only one Federici managed to get a guardianship on even though he is now almost 25 years old, can read and write and hold down a job (which he has for many years). He is not even allowed to get a drivers license even though he is perfectly capable. The others got out, thank goodness. It is well known in professional circles that the supposed other 3 kids (of the “sevenâ€) –are not his kids. One is a Russian girl who has both mom and dad–and lives with them in Russia. He has brought her over to the US for an occasional visit. She is not his daughter. The other two young ladies are Romanian girls. They have never even been to the US. He helped find foster homes for them, and they are now both grown now and out of foster care in Romania. They are not now–nor were they ever been his children. This lie is typical of what this man does. He truly doesn’t seem to be able to discern reality.

Anyone who is even remotely considering trusting their children to this man needs to read the full disclosure on this web site
http://www.childrenintherapy.org/proponents/federici.html

What kind of professional lies about the number of children they have or the degrees they possess or what university they attended?

Elena! There is a better life out there for you! You are beautiful and precious and there is only one YOU in the entire world! The Job Corps is a great opportunity for you to find a career. I hope and pray that enough truth and strength has been instilled into you that God can continue to lead you to freedom. Your story will help and bless others as you heal and raise your child. I am so happy and proud of you for your courage! Most people will never know what it takes for you to get out of there and stand up for yourself. But most of the people on this list will support and applaud you and God will honor your desire for a healthy life for you and your beautiful daughter!

I remember when he met one of his secretary’s children for the first time when she had just had her baby. He was a beautiful healthy baby—and Dr. Federici’s very serious comment made for all to hear was, “I told you you should have had an abortionâ€. I assure you he wasn’t kidding. It isn’t you Elena!! It’s him—and you are rid of that—and your daughter will never have to suffer the way you have. Someday I hope you will write a book!

A second comment from this source:

Federici has openly bragged about hitting his daughter so hard with a 2 by 4 that he literally broke it on her. He has dragged her around the room by her hair (he continued this into her adulthood and she would even cut her own hair off to try to keep him from doing it), and struck her repeatedly over a period of many years. The son who is in the Marines was beaten so badly when he was 5 years old (he was adopted at age 4) that Federici and his then wife kept him home from school for 2 weeks. He thought he was getting special privileges as he was allowed to sit in the hot tub every day while at home recovering so no one would see his bruises. He too is a very sweet and well behaved boy.

As horrific as this is, the emotional abuse was probably much worse. He would tell one of his Romanian boys that he was just like his father and that he would end up in prison, until the boy would scream and cry and beg for Federici to stop, but that just egged him on.

His first wife finally had enough and left. It didn’t take his second wife as long to figure things out and leave him as well. The “oldest friend of the family†is his office manager, Kathleen who he references in his post. She is no longer on his website as his employee (as she has been for 20 years)–so maybe she finally had enough too. Anyone who spends any time around Federici figures it out, but then they have to go through witness protection to get away!

He brags about breaking peoples knees with a baseball bat, dousing a man with gasoline and lighting a match to threaten him to do his bidding, and hanging a man out of the window by his ankles to threaten him into acquiescing to Federici’s request.

He has a slew of attorneys whom he regularly uses as attack dogs–suing so many people repeatedly until they are beaten down and broke. Hopefully this answers the question of why he still has his license. People are justifiably terrified of him.

Lanie honey, there were witnesses to what he did to you. There were 2 moms, family and friends. This mom4all person is definitely him as you likely have figured out. Don’t engage him. The truth is known by many and most importantly by God. You should continue to share with this list as you need to and with people who can help you heal. Just don’t feel that you have to respond to his ridiculous allegations.

Finally, one statement from Lanie:

In our home it felt like we were in battle all the time. My dad has this special thing that he does all the time. Its called divide and conquer. He would divide my brothers and me so that we would be weak and he would be able to control us that way. He would make us fight against ourselves so that we wouldnt get together and fight together. We would tell on each other so that we wouldnt be in the spotlight One day we told my dad that my older brother (the one that has hemophilia) wanted to kill himself. My dad took my brother and beat the living daylights out of him! I couldnt believe it! How could someone do that to another person? The last time that he tried to control me and hold me down I bit him. I was trying to leave the house and he wouldnt let me. He was going to put a choke hold on me and I wouldnt let that happen. So I bit him to let me go. When he took me to court he made up a lie saying that I was trying to leave and he wanted to talk to me and I attacked him! Whenever I tried to get close to him he would act all nice until later on he uses the things that I tell him against me! He would add on to the things that I would tell him making me feel stupid for even trying to trust him. I realized that you can Never trust this man or even try to.
Attachments:
court.JPG

Posted by: Krauthammer ()
Date: September 23, 2010 12:05PM

Oh, and this guy is probably responsible for the smears against Monica Pignotti all over this site. Ronald, just shut the fuck up already.

http://phtherapies.wordpress.com/2010/04/13/dr-federici-responds/

Posted by: Dedicated Clerk Hacker ()
Date: October 01, 2010 12:53PM

Well, we are all happy to see the good doctor who has the nuts and the BEST attorney, got all these wacos back in court here for a good and expensive time. $300,000 per person in damages has to be an all time record here! We are all rooting for him and an end to crazy people hurting good people. We will be in the back row listening, and the jury will love this one. The guy has more filings and demands for these people than we have seen before. A win for jurisdiction vs crazy people who have no life. Let's hope no more scientologists, atheists, kooks, and wacos. Good luck Pignotti, Rosa, Sarner, Mercer, Miller and the " John Doe" they hide under...welcome to the VA courts where money is welcomed!!

Read and weep....

RONALD S. FEDERICI,
Plaintiff,
v. Case No. _________
MONICA PIGNOTTI,
JEAN MERCER,
CHARLY D. MILLER,
ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN IN THERAPY,
LARRY SARNER,
LINDA ROSA, and
JOHN DOES 1-10

Posted by: KrauthamerFan ()
Date: October 02, 2010 08:34AM

Krauthammer said it all. There are plenty of others who have never even heard of Sarner, Rosa, Mercer, Pignotti, ACT, etc., etc. who have come to their own conclusions about Federici after reading his own website and other materials:

http://www.growninmyheart.com/announcing-adoptcon

He tried to silence these dissenting folks who didn't even know who Pignotti and the others were,but failed. No one from ACT even posted to that discussion.

Too many lies have been posted about Sarner, Roser, Mercer, Pignotti, ACT for anything posted by anonymous sock puppets to be even remotely credible.

Krauthammer, you go girl (or boy)!

Posted by: Dedicated Clerk Hacker ()
Date: October 02, 2010 12:56PM

Krauthammer and these fools know nothing of the real facts. Wait till you read the Bill of Complaint and the 30 pages of subpoenas and interrogatories we have seen. We will be in the back row in VA court watching him collect deserved cash for their cult crazy behaviors. Everyone down here in the courts knows Federici and he is tight and well respected by all the lawyers and Judges. Anyone who would believe anything these nuts like Pignotti and the rest should share part of the fines and payments he will get in the suit. Wait till they pay the out of state attorney fees and costs!

FYI-the guy's attorney is so smart he found the posting about his daughter which was posted above to be a complete fabrication by these idiots and it is gone. Just can't write bullshit and now they have the proof in the file that it was all made up. Sworn affidavits from all his family and friends. ALL now part of the case. Just another point that will hammer them in court for slander and defamation and interference with his business.

waywardradish.livejournal.com/28367.html?thread=109775 All gone....

waywardradish.livejournal.com ALL gone.....

Posted by: JailHouseRocker ()
Date: October 02, 2010 02:55PM

WTF!! I'm sick of this shit on FU...where is Kery to tell all these assholes to get off like that Pignotti person, and now this Kraut-nazi asshole who just keeps up the ramblings about this group of idiots. I hope the MF doctor person takes them all to the cleaners, as these courts don't play here in VA. Who really cares about any of these people anyway? Now they think they know the shit that is really going on? Who cares...Kraut, you and the rest get another site..

The MF Fairfax Courts!
Posted by: FairfaxTimeDoer ()
Date: October 03, 2010 08:12AM

These Fairfax Courts are full of SH.....they make you pay even when you are clean and paid before. Just got out again for nothing and going back to pay more money and time. They give it all to the rich gut with the attorney and us poor slobs loose with a PD...

Re: The MF Fairfax Courts!
Date: October 03, 2010 08:14AM

And I read all this other shit about rich people and paying. The one with the cash and the power wins all the time in this shit place. I'd rather be in Alexandria or Maryland where it is easier to walk...How the hell do you ever beat the man when it's all about the money and who pays?

Date: October 03, 2010 08:30AM

Man, you said it! These courts are all full of shit, money and power. I get sick of reading about bullshit posts about people and their personal problems. These assholes should do some time and keep facing the same judge who won't even look at you and just gives you time and more. It sucks with a public lawyer as they don't even know your name and could give a shit. Even when you are done, they keep after you and just read the rap sheet.

Posted by: LockedUpAgain4Nuthin ()
Date: October 03, 2010 08:34AM

We have all been thrown away by the MF courts....they only care about the rich and people with the power and lawyer-ups. I see them walk off when we walk the underground to the main house. The system sucks and the people who make it. Not fair to the poor guy.

Date: October 03, 2010 08:50AM

You said it man! We are all fucked up wth the courts and no money to pay the big time man to help us. And these assholes like this Kraut clown and the rest are worried about some bullshit that is all about rich people and shit. He can go to hell and spend some real time knowing what it's like. Writing stupid shit about adoption and crap and people he don't know . He should be in the jailhouse knowing what real time is like. Not some bullshit words and crap about stupid shit.

The MF Fairfax Courts!
Date: October 03, 2010 04:10PM

You ain't lying..we can't win in Fairfax..only the rich guys with the major lawyers win. We are all FUC>>>>>> when we have a PD. I see the rich guys walk, even if guilty. us regular working people who made a mistake get hammered. WTF! who are all these Kraut shits, and other assholes like this Pignotti bitch on every site? They need to just pay the man and shut up.

Locked Up In FFX Jail
Posted by: ManInTheHouseOutNow ()
Date: October 04, 2010 08:17AM

I agree-WTF!! These people have no clue about the jail and the courts and how we are treated. I agree--you got the cash and lawyer, you walk. You got a PD, you do time. And all these assholes are bitching about some rich doctor and him trying to kick their asses to shut up? he wins hands down with the cash and lawyer. These idiots should just shut up and go away and stop writing stupid shit on FU. This Kraut ass and his puppets look like real fools who should pay. Hell, I have paid enough and listened to enough bullshit people like these clowns here

FFX Judges
Date: October 04, 2010 12:26PM

Right! these judges go with the man with the cash and the power. The PD's have no power and don't care. So when the cases come in, we are F*** before it starts.

I see the high priced lawyers get the case done. Money talks, bullshit walks!

FFX Scam Judges
Posted by: ManInTheHouseOutNow ()
Date: October 04, 2010 08:03PM

You said it man...no justice without cash....I need a good lawyer to keep up and stay out. These PD could care less and sell you out fast to get done with their work.

Scam Courts
Date: October 06, 2010 03:06PM

These assholes who are fighting about stupid shit and posting on nthese FU sites should all do time. Whoever this crazy lady Pino and her group are, I hope they all pay the man like we did. I read this crap, and that Kraut Commie-bastard just has an axe to grind and should be in the joint just for posting stupid shit. Never fuck with people, I say. I agree that only the money gets you out of court and free. PD suck!

Posted by: lovelysparrow ()
Date: March 21, 2011 07:22PM

Please contact me at lovelysparrow612@juno.com. Ron has gone crazy on me and I need some answers and help!

Posted by: Maria Pappas ()
Date: January 14, 2012 10:19AM

Help for the Hopeless Child. WOW, this "doctor" is CRAZY!!! Sounds like the lobotomies that were done on children who were "uncontrollable." Read the book "My Lobotomy" by Howard Dully. This doctor, thought he was right and was helping children.

Posted by: lol used to party over there ()
Date: January 14, 2012 01:12PM

Petric, Nicolai, Marcell, and some girl who quite literally ran away(cannot remember her name)
I was friends with a couple of them in high school, the good doctor is rich as ****, story was that he won a big $ lawsuit, or something. anyways, limos with blonde 40 year olds that i would have paid to **** rolled up with regularity too. he hooked his adopted "kids" with several houses on his property that he let the kids sorta just live in. I've got good memories of partying in/around their place back in high(wink) school driving golf carts around, bonfires, other cool shit like that. Never saw too much of the old man, but i'd say he was pretty out of his mind.

Posted by: usedtoliveclifton ()
Date: January 14, 2012 03:19PM

He is a quack, had a family friend who went to him, he will "medicate" anything on two feet.

Posted by: Alexandria ()
Date: January 14, 2012 05:45PM

I don't know of any lawsuits he's won but in the past few years, I know of at least two that he lost, including one in Virginia Federal court, Eastern District Court of Alexandria against five named defendants plus anonymous John Does. None even made it to trial. All have been dismissed. For documents:

http://www.citmedialaw.org/threats/federici-v-pignotti-et-al

In 2010 he lost a small claims case in Fairfax against some of these same defendants.

Posted by: DC Historian ()
Date: January 14, 2012 08:41PM

It's kind of fun to go back and read the earlier postings on this thread, especially the ones of "Dedicated Clerk Hacker" who bragged on October 2, 2010:

"these fools know nothing of the real facts. Wait till you read the Bill of Complaint and the 30 pages of subpoenas and interrogatories we have seen. We will be in the back row in VA court watching him collect deserved cash for their cult crazy behaviors. Everyone down here in the courts knows Federici and he is tight and well respected by all the lawyers and Judges. Anyone who would believe anything these nuts like Pignotti and the rest should share part of the fines and payments he will get in the suit. Wait till they pay the out of state attorney fees and costs!"

As my mother used to say, don't count your chickens before they hatch and these chickens never did. The case was removed by the defendants from Fairfax to Federal court and then dismissed on jurisdiction and failure to state a claim by before it ever went to trial. The case never even reached the state of interrogatories and subpoenas, although someone was obviously trying to scare the defendants into thinking they would be forced into VA from out of state for an expensive case. Never happened. Guess he wasn't in as "tight" with the lawyers and judges as Dedicated Clerk Hacker thought. Here is what the Honorable Gerald Bruce Lee had to say about this lawsuit when he dismissed it.

http://www.citmedialaw.org/sites/citmedialaw.org/files/2011-03-04-Dismissal%20Hearing%20Transcript.pdf

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.