HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
school bus drivers
Posted by: jack ()
Date: September 08, 2010 12:56AM

can this bitch give me a ticket? so today I was suppore to stop in a school bus stop. I (didn't know cause it was a 4 way stop and i was in the other side. and i didnt stop and the bitch start yelling and writting something. can she give me a ticket for that?

Options: ReplyQuote
­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: September 08, 2010 01:03AM

­



Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2013 05:35PM by chuckhoffmann.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: school bus drivers
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: September 08, 2010 01:09AM

Was there a grassy or cement median separating the lanes?

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: school bus drivers
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: September 08, 2010 08:47AM

jack Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> can this bitch give me a ticket? so today I was
> suppore to stop in a school bus stop. I (didn't
> know cause it was a 4 way stop and i was in the
> other side. and i didnt stop and the bitch start
> yelling and writting something. can she give me a
> ticket for that?


Unless it was a divided lane, you're pretty much fucked. School drivers will file it with the FCPS safety office who will then relay it to FCPD.

Its a large fine and SIX points.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: school bus drivers
Posted by: GMU Hokie ()
Date: September 08, 2010 09:58AM

Nothing is going to happen to you. She'll submit a report to the area office. It should end there.

If a cop shows up at your door, don't lie. Just invoke the Fifth Amendment.

The cops might pay attention to that intersection in the future if you or others behave similarly.

jack Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> can this bitch give me a ticket? so today I was
> suppore to stop in a school bus stop. I (didn't
> know cause it was a 4 way stop and i was in the
> other side. and i didnt stop and the bitch start
> yelling and writting something. can she give me a
> ticket for that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: school bus drivers
Posted by: Play dumb should be easy for u ()
Date: September 08, 2010 10:13AM

Your word against hers, not admissible unless you blab something. IF they show up at your door, play dumb. Pay attention in the fuuture, you idiot, its a school bus with kids getting off and on. If the lights are red, don't go past it unless there is a median between you. That's one of the questions they give you on your drivers test - and an easy one at that!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: school bus drivers
Posted by: Kilton ()
Date: September 08, 2010 12:36PM

Hopefully they'll make you take some driving lessons.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: school bus drivers
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: September 08, 2010 12:43PM

Ask the following what they thought:

Searched for: Offense: STOPPED SCHOOL
870 matches found, up to first 500 displayed

"ABEBE ","DAWIT "," ","043"," 7337","CRESTLEIGH ","CI","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","02/03/2003","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS "
"ACQUAH ","JAMES ","B","051"," 8679","NAGLE ","ST","MANASSAS ","VA","02/18/2005","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS "
"ADEN ","HABIBA ","A","038"," 7719","MATISSE ","WY","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","06/15/2005","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS "
"AGUILAR ROBLES ","OSVALDO ","E","041"," 6925","ARLINGTON ","VA","FALLS CHURCH","VA","12/21/2006","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS "
"AGUIRRE ","JULIO ","C","020"," 3327","TIDEWATER ","CT","OLNEY ","MD","05/21/2009","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS "
"AGUIRRE ","MARIA ","C","025"," 6041","RAINA ","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","02/17/2005","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS "
"ALESSANDRO ","STEVEN ","J","024"," 13413","IDLEWILD ","DR","BOWIE ","MD","01/10/2008","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS "
"ALGORAISH ","ABDULLAH ","A","051"," 6353","HIGHGROVE PARK ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","04/11/2005","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS "
"ALLEN ","GARY ","R","049"," 5491","BEACH ","RD","MIDLAND ","VA","05/10/2005","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS "
"ALLEN ","KIRBY ","E","056"," 93","COUNTRY CLUB WEST ","DR","RESTON ","FL","05/24/2004","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS "
"AMAYA FLORES ","SANTOS ","H","032"," 6313","FRENCHMENS ","DR","ALEX ","VA","04/01/2003","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS "
"AMINI DEHEJ ","PARVIN "," ","048"," 1606","BEACON TREE #1C ","LN","RESTON ","VA","02/08/2007","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS "
"AMIR ","KOHINOOR ","N","032"," 5797","VALLEY VIEW ","DR","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","01/16/2007","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS "
"ANDERSON ","LARRY ","W","061"," 5206","GAINSBOROUGH ","DR","FAIRFAX ","VA","01/25/2006","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS "
"ANNAN ","SETH ","K","030"," 8261","RUSSELL #102 ","RD","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","05/19/2003","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS "
"ARAKI ","RYUTA "," ","048"," 1800","GREAT FALLS ","ST","MCLEAN ","VA","04/22/2005","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS "
"ARCE GUIZADA ","JORGE ","A","019"," 7741","TREVINO ","LN","FALLS CHURCH","VA","03/17/2004","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS "



etc., etc., etc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: school bus drivers
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: September 08, 2010 12:44PM

Here's one person who got cited:

Fairfax County General District (Pay Online)
Traffic Case Details Page : GT09062841-00

Case Number:
GT09062841-00

File Date:
03/17/2009

Complainant:
NEACH, J M

Locality:
COUNTY OF FAIRFAX
Defendant:
GILBREATH, LAURIE A

Defense Attorney:
Address:
HERNDON, VA 20171
Sex:
Female

Race:
White Caucasian(Non-Hispanic)

DOB:
02/02/****
Charge:
PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS

Code Section:
A.46.2-859

Case Type:
Misdemeanor

Class:
1
Amended Charge:

Amended Code:

Amended Case Type:

Offense Date:
03/11/2009

Arrest Date:
Hearings
Number Date Time Result Hearing Type Courtroom Plea Min Continuance Code
01 04/28/2009 09:30 AM Continued Adjudicatory 1E 980 Defendant
02 05/19/2009 09:30 AM Finalized Adjudicatory 1E Nolo Contendere 978
Final Disposition in District Court:
Guilty

Fines/Costs Paid:
Yes

Fine/Costs Paid Date:
05/19/2009
Sentence Time:
00Months 000Days 00Hours

Sentence Suspension Time:
00Months 000Days 00Hours

Operator License Suspension Time:
00Years 00Months 000Days
Fine:
$250.00

Cost:
$72.00
Operator License Restriction Codes:

Restriction Start Date:

Restriction End Date:
VASAP:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: school bus drivers
Posted by: General Lee ()
Date: September 08, 2010 12:52PM

Quit your complaining. Everyone knows to stop for a freaking school bus. Just man up and pay for the ticket that you got coming your way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: school bus drivers
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: September 08, 2010 12:55PM

jack Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> can this bitch give me a ticket? so today I was
> suppore to stop in a school bus stop. I (didn't
> know cause it was a 4 way stop and i was in the
> other side. and i didnt stop and the bitch start
> yelling and writting something. can she give me a
> ticket for that?


Where did this happen, by the way?



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2010 12:55PM by ITRADE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: school bus drivers
Posted by: GMU Hokie ()
Date: September 08, 2010 01:47PM

In the cases cited, a police officer probably witnessed the violation. No cop is going to pass up the opportunity to issue a summons in such a situation. If a cop did not see jack pass a stopped school bus, then there is no need to worry.



ITRADE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ask the following what they thought:
>
> Searched for: Offense: STOPPED SCHOOL
> 870 matches found, up to first 500 displayed
>
> "ABEBE ","DAWIT "," ","043","
> 7337","CRESTLEIGH ","CI","ALEXANDRIA
> ","VA","02/03/2003","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "ACQUAH ","JAMES ","B","051","
> 8679","NAGLE ","ST","MANASSAS
> ","VA","02/18/2005","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "ADEN ","HABIBA ","A","038","
> 7719","MATISSE ","WY","SPRINGFIELD
> ","VA","06/15/2005","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "AGUILAR ROBLES ","OSVALDO ","E","041","
> 6925","ARLINGTON ","VA","FALLS
> CHURCH","VA","12/21/2006","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "AGUIRRE ","JULIO ","C","020","
> 3327","TIDEWATER ","CT","OLNEY
> ","MD","05/21/2009","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "AGUIRRE ","MARIA ","C","025","
> 6041","RAINA ","DR","CENTREVILLE
> ","VA","02/17/2005","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "ALESSANDRO ","STEVEN ","J","024","
> 13413","IDLEWILD ","DR","BOWIE
> ","MD","01/10/2008","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "ALGORAISH ","ABDULLAH ","A","051","
> 6353","HIGHGROVE PARK ","CT","SPRINGFIELD
> ","VA","04/11/2005","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "ALLEN ","GARY ","R","049","
> 5491","BEACH ","RD","MIDLAND
> ","VA","05/10/2005","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "ALLEN ","KIRBY ","E","056","
> 93","COUNTRY CLUB WEST ","DR","RESTON
> ","FL","05/24/2004","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "AMAYA FLORES ","SANTOS ","H","032","
> 6313","FRENCHMENS ","DR","ALEX
> ","VA","04/01/2003","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "AMINI DEHEJ ","PARVIN "," ","048","
> 1606","BEACON TREE #1C ","LN","RESTON
> ","VA","02/08/2007","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "AMIR ","KOHINOOR ","N","032","
> 5797","VALLEY VIEW ","DR","ALEXANDRIA
> ","VA","01/16/2007","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "ANDERSON ","LARRY ","W","061","
> 5206","GAINSBOROUGH ","DR","FAIRFAX
> ","VA","01/25/2006","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "ANNAN ","SETH ","K","030","
> 8261","RUSSELL #102 ","RD","ALEXANDRIA
> ","VA","05/19/2003","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "ARAKI ","RYUTA "," ","048","
> 1800","GREAT FALLS ","ST","MCLEAN
> ","VA","04/22/2005","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "ARCE GUIZADA ","JORGE ","A","019","
> 7741","TREVINO ","LN","FALLS
> CHURCH","VA","03/17/2004","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
>
>
>
> etc., etc., etc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: school bus drivers
Posted by: general nuisence ()
Date: September 08, 2010 01:50PM

ITRADE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ask the following what they thought:
>
> Searched for: Offense: STOPPED SCHOOL
> 870 matches found, up to first 500 displayed
>
> "ABEBE ","DAWIT "," ","043","
> 7337","CRESTLEIGH ","CI","ALEXANDRIA
> ","VA","02/03/2003","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "ACQUAH ","JAMES ","B","051","
> 8679","NAGLE ","ST","MANASSAS
> ","VA","02/18/2005","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "ADEN ","HABIBA ","A","038","
> 7719","MATISSE ","WY","SPRINGFIELD
> ","VA","06/15/2005","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "AGUILAR ROBLES ","OSVALDO ","E","041","
> 6925","ARLINGTON ","VA","FALLS
> CHURCH","VA","12/21/2006","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "AGUIRRE ","JULIO ","C","020","
> 3327","TIDEWATER ","CT","OLNEY
> ","MD","05/21/2009","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "AGUIRRE ","MARIA ","C","025","
> 6041","RAINA ","DR","CENTREVILLE
> ","VA","02/17/2005","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "ALESSANDRO ","STEVEN ","J","024","
> 13413","IDLEWILD ","DR","BOWIE
> ","MD","01/10/2008","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "ALGORAISH ","ABDULLAH ","A","051","
> 6353","HIGHGROVE PARK ","CT","SPRINGFIELD
> ","VA","04/11/2005","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "ALLEN ","GARY ","R","049","
> 5491","BEACH ","RD","MIDLAND
> ","VA","05/10/2005","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "ALLEN ","KIRBY ","E","056","
> 93","COUNTRY CLUB WEST ","DR","RESTON
> ","FL","05/24/2004","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "AMAYA FLORES ","SANTOS ","H","032","
> 6313","FRENCHMENS ","DR","ALEX
> ","VA","04/01/2003","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "AMINI DEHEJ ","PARVIN "," ","048","
> 1606","BEACON TREE #1C ","LN","RESTON
> ","VA","02/08/2007","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "AMIR ","KOHINOOR ","N","032","
> 5797","VALLEY VIEW ","DR","ALEXANDRIA
> ","VA","01/16/2007","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "ANDERSON ","LARRY ","W","061","
> 5206","GAINSBOROUGH ","DR","FAIRFAX
> ","VA","01/25/2006","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "ANNAN ","SETH ","K","030","
> 8261","RUSSELL #102 ","RD","ALEXANDRIA
> ","VA","05/19/2003","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "ARAKI ","RYUTA "," ","048","
> 1800","GREAT FALLS ","ST","MCLEAN
> ","VA","04/22/2005","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
> "ARCE GUIZADA ","JORGE ","A","019","
> 7741","TREVINO ","LN","FALLS
> CHURCH","VA","03/17/2004","PASS STOPPED SCHOOL BUS
> "
>
>
>
> etc., etc., etc.


Looks like total disregard for the life of children in all the other 3rd world countries...oh wait, I forgot we are becoming one also, never mind...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: school bus drivers
Posted by: Kardinal ()
Date: September 08, 2010 02:02PM

jack Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> can this bitch give me a ticket? so today I was
> suppore to stop in a school bus stop. I (didn't
> know cause it was a 4 way stop and i was in the
> other side. and i didnt stop and the bitch start
> yelling and writting something. can she give me a
> ticket for that?

BITCH??? You ignore the safety of kids and don't live up to your basic obligations of knowing and following laws and SHE is a bitch?

Mirror, my friend.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: school bus drivers
Date: September 08, 2010 02:48PM

I passed a stopped school bus once. The bus driver yelled at me. Never heard anything more about it. As an FYI (There was a truck stopped in front of me on a busy road. I swung around and realized too late that the bus was there).

I have a hard time seeing how you could get a ticket from some bus driver writing down your tag number. What if the number is written down incorrectly? What if you weren't driving the car? As for points, they don't give points in DC for speed camera violations. How the hell are they going to give points for something some bus driver wrote down?

You may get something in the mail, but I kind of doubt it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: school bus drivers
Posted by: tmill9 ()
Date: September 08, 2010 02:51PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I passed a stopped school bus once. The bus driver
> yelled at me. Never heard anything more about it.
> As an FYI (There was a truck stopped in front of
> me on a busy road. I swung around and realized too
> late that the bus was there).
>
> I have a hard time seeing how you could get a
> ticket from some bus driver writing down your tag
> number. What if the number is written down
> incorrectly? What if you weren't driving the car?
> As for points, they don't give points in DC for
> speed camera violations. How the hell are they
> going to give points for something some bus driver
> wrote down?
>
> You may get something in the mail, but I kind of
> doubt it.

+1

Having dealt with FCPS bus drivers a few times, I can imagine the fun they would have with turning in tag numbers and getting their enemies in trouble, if they thought it would work.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: school bus drivers
Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: September 08, 2010 05:42PM

You're facing up to 5 years in prison. Your best bet is to leave the country.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: school bus drivers
Posted by: bds ()
Date: September 08, 2010 07:23PM

I drive a bus but so many people pass stopped buses I don't bother filling out those reports. It's a long drawn out process and you have to be able to identify the driver in court.

So I just concentrate on keeping the kids from getting hit. And I've had some very, very close calls. I imagine, with all the emotions that kids evoke in people, that if you run one down, the fanciest lawyer in the the world won't get your ass off.

The only time I went out of my way for a bus passer was this one asshole that used to do it almost everyday, and would flip me off as he went by. I spoke to the school cop about it and the next day I had 2 motorcycle cops on my back bumper. They got his ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: school bus drivers and citation
Posted by: ConcernedPerson ()
Date: June 08, 2012 02:48PM

I saw a school bus stop outside our building garage. I did not notice the lights or the stop sign cos the stop sign was on the other side of the driver. there were no kids on the bus or around. Just a lady on the steps of the bus talking to the driver. I waited for a few moments and i made a right and went ahead. The driver honked at me. Then she got up. I dunno if she took my tag or not. I know this is not an offence. But it bothers me how pissed she was even though the bus was at a good distance away from the garage.. and i was ahead of her by making the right anyway. Is this an offence or a violation?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: school bus drivers
Posted by: Only if... ()
Date: June 08, 2012 07:43PM

jack Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> can this bitch give me a ticket? so today I was
> suppore to stop in a school bus stop. I (didn't
> know cause it was a 4 way stop and i was in the
> other side. and i didnt stop and the bitch start
> yelling and writting something. can she give me a
> ticket for that?


Only if she can prove it was you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: school bus drivers
Posted by: County employee ()
Date: June 08, 2012 08:23PM

Only if... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> jack Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > can this bitch give me a ticket? so today I
> was
> > suppore to stop in a school bus stop. I
> (didn't
> > know cause it was a 4 way stop and i was in the
> > other side. and i didnt stop and the bitch
> start
> > yelling and writting something. can she give me
> a
> > ticket for that?
>
>
> Only if she can prove it was you.


School bus drivers are the worst human beings in the county. Everyone hates them because they are all bitches. Anyone who writes down a tag number can go to a police station or the sheriff's office and get a form letter sent to the registered owner of the car scolding them for their bad behavior.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: school bus drivers
Posted by: compare ()
Date: June 08, 2012 09:07PM

what about crossing guards? one flailed her arms and no one could tell what they were supposed to do and then she would get mad like you defied her on purpose when you really didn't know what to do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Passing A School Bus Is A Traffic Violation.
Posted by: Does Not Pass School Buses ()
Date: June 08, 2012 11:03PM

Passing a school bus with it's red amber lights on while students are being loaded and unloaded at their assigned stop, in a neighborhood, is a TRAFFIC VIOLATION. Tickets are issued IF caught.

Suppose a child or parent crosses the bus unexpectedly and, then, SPLAT...the consequences of passing a school bus with it's red amber lights on, stop signs out and stop-arm out...can be devastating.

Case in point, don't PASS A SCHOOL BUS, with it's RED'S on.

COMMON SENSE !!! USE IT!!! SAVE CHILDREN'S LIVES BY , NOT PASSING SCHOOL BUSES!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: school bus drivers
Posted by: play it safe for everyone ()
Date: June 08, 2012 11:29PM

When you see a crossing guard out, you should slow WAY DOWN. That way you can be ready to stop. You should be in a 25 mph zone at that point in any case. I slow down to 20 just to be ready to stop. You should do the same thing when you see a school bus put on the yellow warning lights signalling that it is going to be stopping soon. BE SAFE. Where there are guards and buses, there can be children present and children are notorious for not looking where they are going. You will be the one at fault if something happens in these situations.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: school bus drivers
Posted by: get it ()
Date: June 09, 2012 10:44AM

play it safe for everyone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When you see a crossing guard out, you should slow
> WAY DOWN. That way you can be ready to stop. You
> should be in a 25 mph zone at that point in any
> case. I slow down to 20 just to be ready to stop.
> You should do the same thing when you see a
> school bus put on the yellow warning lights
> signalling that it is going to be stopping soon.
> BE SAFE. Where there are guards and buses, there
> can be children present and children are notorious
> for not looking where they are going. You will be
> the one at fault if something happens in these
> situations.


always slow down in a school zone but the guard would wave you in, then suddenly put her hand up, then blow the whistle, so you were starting/stopping from 5 mph about 4 times in a 20' span, then she would write your tag down.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: school bus drivers
Posted by: why ()
Date: April 30, 2015 09:41PM

why do you hate stoping?

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **      **   ******    **    **        ** 
    **     **  **  **  **    **   **   **         ** 
    **     **  **  **  **         **  **          ** 
    **     **  **  **  **   ****  *****           ** 
    **     **  **  **  **    **   **  **    **    ** 
    **     **  **  **  **    **   **   **   **    ** 
    **      ***  ***    ******    **    **   ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.