HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
on the chemtrail line 3-23-23
Date: March 24, 2023 10:41AM

Peace!

they were doing cloud whitening spraying all day yesterday and the day before

yesterday was more obvious

we got your time lapse sky cams from Spotsylvania, Page County, Hardy, Brambleton and Goochland right here!

https://rumble.com/v2ej7qq-on-the-chemtrail-line-3-23-23.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: on the chemtrail line 3-23-23
Posted by: Auto paint ()
Date: March 24, 2023 11:10AM

Decades ago lots of hoopla about acid rain. Probably misunderstood at time for chemtrailing by government? TY for updates Mahdi.

Date: March 24, 2023 12:12PM

yes, when eye put aside the real life horror film aspect of this, it is interesting how it all played out, especially because starting in the late 90 eye realized that these devils were gonna do something horrible to us, as Hip Hop culture and Revelations predicted, but eye had not a clue whut or when...and obviously, they are were already doing horrible stuff to us, but this shit they were going to do would take it to whole nother level....so 9/11 hit, had us focused on that while their plandemic prep progam "operation dark winter" could secretly begin....

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3917755.html

also, with the air traffic grounded, people were reporting cee-ing trails in the sky

https://www.flickr.com/photos/195866254@N03/52544710575/in/album-72177720304216736/

Posted by: Front Royal Phil ()
Date: March 26, 2023 05:07AM

Peace General. I am up early and am a goin to the white baptist church this mornin. I am dont go to church very often just a few sundays a year. I am a goin to ask some of the elders about what they think of them trails. Maybe use this as a oppertunity to spread the word.
I like the sound of the music from the black baptist church way better than my church. Maybe one day I will try to there. I dont want to get my butt kicked tho.

Thank you for your service to the community General.

Posted by: something to this ()
Date: March 26, 2023 09:59AM

when I visit my childhood playgrounds,stream fed creeks and lush trusted woods...habitat gone, littered with dead trees that once laid grace to children frolicking in the brave sunlight... the powerful fragrance of the mighty oak, the sweet maple and the pine....pure water held crawfish, turtles, snails, small fish in crystal clear spring water, that we drank when thirsty....such a fine time...danced in rich clouds with pop in his aeroplane with great delight in those tail draggers.... stunned and grounded as a young boy sometimes with the pure blue canadian high pressure wind that was such a joy to breathe...all this has been taken away...only brave men like you guys make truth available to those drowning in debt, hoping to find another path...or trail as poison dropped when high winds allow...thank you...on the behalf of the generations that don't understand what is going on in the sky

Posted by: DeepCBoss ()
Date: March 26, 2023 10:10AM

Acid rain is a real thing, anytime it rains on Aiken, S.C. it drops it. It is from the Dupont factory and is a well research and known fact...

Date: March 26, 2023 07:19PM

the Gods are mad at dupont
Date: March 28, 2023 12:30PM

Peace Phil

thanks for spreading the word!

yes sir, eye don't go to church but eye would go to a "black church" just to hear the music, particularly the piano player for the kick ass chord substitutions!

if you wait till the end of the sermon, and off handedly bring it up in conversations, you should be okay!

you are very welcome, its my pleasure

Peace something to this

that was yet another beautiful elucidation of scientific poetry

Love it! We have to fix this planet so the next generations can enjoy the type of childhood we grew up having...these adults(the adulterated ones) are sooooooooooo selfish to rob the next generations of heaven on earth!

you are very welcome, its my pleasure

DeepCBoss

thanks for bringing this to our attention!

AIKEN, S.C., STANDS BEHIND BOMB PLANT
Nov 27, 1988 at 12:00 am
AIKEN, S.C. — Uncle Dupee's bomb plant is under siege.

Uncle Dupee is the local nickname for E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co., whose Savannah River Plant produces the nation's only source of the tritium used to make nuclear weapons.

For 38 years, Du Pont has been Aiken's economic godfather, pouring most of the plant's $370 million payroll into the economy. Sixty percent of the plant's 17,000 workers live in the Aiken area.

In October, a congressional report raised serious questions about the safety of the Savannah River Plant, detailing 30 mishaps over the past 38 years. Some incidents involved significant safety lapses and several had never been publicly revealed, but their disclosure only rallied Aiken residents behind their uncle's defense plant.

"Of course if something happened at Savannah River, there would be danger. But if we don't have this, it would be more of a danger," said Marlene Zapp, 38, a speech therapist. "It's not just the jobs. It's for the protection of the United States."

The vehemence of Aiken's allegiance to Savannah River goes beyond the mere economic reliance of the community on the plant. Aiken is not simply another company town whose soul has been sold for a payroll. It is a city with an indelible sense of loyalty, the type of place that has elected the same man mayor for nearly 40 years.

"When they say we aren't safe here, they're way off base," said H. Odell Weeks, Aiken's 80-year-old mayor. "We know how we feel. We feel safe here." In many ways, the political status quo embodied by Weeks' longevity defines the community as well. It is a 153-year-old city of wide streets and shade tree medians that didn't come to life until Du Pont arrived in March 1951 with 39,000 construction workers. Reborn in the Cold War, Aiken retains the sentiments of an era when the Russians were more threatening than radiation. There remains a certain Cold War fatalism.

"If you're going to die, you're going to die," said Wyman Young, manager of Atomic Auto Parts about eight miles from the plant. "I'm sure there are things going on out there that they don't want public, but I'm not going to worry about it. It hasn't blown up yet."

Michael Lowe, head of Greenpeace in Columbia, S.C., sees the defense plant workers at Savannah River as frozen in time living in a town that hasn't changed much in 40 years.

"The people who work for Du Pont at Savannah River, their demeanor is 1950s, their dress is 1950s, their whole attitude is 1950s," said Lowe." They're are still living in the Cold War."

A sense of personal sacrifice for national security pervades the Aiken area. A book about Ellenton, a community of 1,000 people displaced by the Savannah River Plant, is dedicated to the "courageous people who sacrificed their small town in the spirit of patriotism."

"I think they justify it all in the name of national security," said Lowe. "They are willing to be sacrificed and the reward is a job."

Aiken's civic sense of patriotism is part of Savannah River's heritage. Solicited personally by President Harry Truman to design, build and operate Savannah River, Du Pont took the job for $1 plus cost. Du Pont's successor, Westinghouse Electrical Corp., stands to earn as much as $15 million a year when it takes over the plant in April 1989.

"It started out, and continues today, as an act of patriotism. We didn't feel we should make a profit from this activity," said Du Pont spokesman Jim Felder. "In 1988, that's a hard concept for people to swallow."

A survey by a Columbia newspaper found that, inverse to the risk, support for Savannah River grows stronger the closer you get to the plant. A good deal of that faith in the safety of Savannah River is a belief in Du Pont. Aiken is a town possessed by the spirit of the giant chemical corporation. The Du Pont slogan, Safety First, is recited like a mantra by residents.

"Du Pont has always put safety first," said Ed Hamilton, a construction worker who started at Savannah River in 1952.

Du Pont's emphasis on safety is even cited by residents for Aiken's high percentage of seatbelt users in a state that regards seatbelts as an infringement on personal freedom.

Savannah River and Aiken have been further intertwined by Du Pont's policy of encouraging community involvement. Savannah River employees have served on the Aiken City Council for the past 20 years. They head PTA organizations, coach Little League teams, support the city's ballet and organized Aiken's community theater. When Du Pont employees retire, a good many stay in Aiken.

"The employees here have not only become part of the local communities, they are the local communities," said Jim Gaver, Department of Energy spokesman.

A series of mishaps over the past several months has only intensified Aiken's loyalty to Du Pont and Savannah River. Two equipment failures were reported in October, one forcing the evacuation of 100 workers and the other resulting in the release of radioactive gas.

A procedural error in July released 375,000 gallons of radioactive water into a stream. In August, mistakes in restarting one of the plant's reactors forced its shutdown.

Currently, the plant's five reactors are not functioning. Two have been permanently mothballed, and the Department of Energy has announced it will not restart the other three until the plant retrains workers, changes operating procedures and strengthens the reactors' ability to withstand earthquakes. The first reactor is scheduled to be restarted in December, but it will be at least nine months before all three are back on line. Even before the reactors were shut down, safety concerns prevented them from running at full capacity. The plant has also been burned by the General Accounting Office, the congressional investigating agency, for a complacent attitude toward safety. In addition, the GAO estimates that it will cost billions to clean up the widespread contamination of soil and groundwater at the facility.

While similar health and safety disclosures have raised local opposition to other nuclear defense plants in Washington state and Ohio, the people of Aiken remain solidly behind Savannah River. Critics -- whether it's the Department of Energy, Congress or environmentalists -- are summarily dismissed as being the "anti" folks. Anti-nukes. Anti-Du Pont. Anti-defense.

"Those against Savannah River are mostly anti-nukes," said contends Donald Law, 66, an editorial writer for the Aiken Standard and former plant spokesman. "They are devoted to eliminating nuclear arms plants and they are using the issue of safety to do it."

Others see attacks on plant safety as a conspiracy against Du Pont by the Energy Department, which is lobbying Congress to build a $3.8 billion nuclear arms facility.

"The worse they get this facility to look, the faster they get the money for the new facility," said a 38-year-old Aiken woman, who asked not to be identified because her husband works at the plant.

But among those outside Du Pont's influence, there are some Aiken residents who worry about living 12 miles from Uncle Dupee's bomb plant. They are the cracks in community support through which doubts about public safety, environmental contamination and personal health seep.

"Because of these things they have found out, I'm afraid of what might happen," said Wandala Dobey, 26, who works with children with learning disabilities. "It's scary. I tried to get a job there once, but now I'm trying to move away."

"All the radiation is what I'm afraid of," said Amy Dyches, a 20-year- old bank clerk. "What if it leaks? People don't realize they'd be history. I don't want to die that way."

In today's social climate steeped in public awareness of environmental hazards and the dangers of nuclear reactors, it would be virtually impossible to build a facility like Savannah River from scratch, said Felder. The opposition would tear a community apart.

The payoff for Aiken's fierce loyalty to Savannah River may well be the proposed nuclear weapons plant. Aiken's tranquil political climate and strong public support was cited as one of the main reasons Savannah River was recommended by Energy Secretary John Herrington as the initial recipient of the first nuclear weapons plant to be built since the 1950s.

If the new plant is built at Savannah River, Aiken -- the town the A-bomb built -- will have renewed its mortgage on a nuclear future for another generation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2023 12:33PM by the real General Mahdi.

Date: March 28, 2023 12:31PM

btw, they are spraying above the natural cloud cover today

Date: March 28, 2023 01:13PM

Peace General an best wishes to you an yer family. We got a mix of clouds an sun here on Phil hill.
Last night my dogs started goin off at 2am. My neighbors cameras caught a glimpse of a bobcat that was mostly black. I dont know if you know anything bout bobcats but black bobcats are very rare. You know ther is no hunting allowed at all in the national park up here and sometimes we see inbred animals like albino deer. Maybe it is inbreeding or maybe it could be from chemicals from the sky.

Date: March 29, 2023 09:53PM

Peace Phil

"A southern cousin of the lynx, the bobcat (Lynx rufus rufus) is the only “wildcat” in Virginia. Native to most counties in Virginia, the bobcat is a medium-sized cat characterized by dark spots, tufted ears and a short “bobbed” tail. Its color varies from tawny brown in summer to grayish in winter. Preferring forested and mountainous terrains, bobcats may also be found in rural areas. They are very shy and avoid areas with high human populations."

wow

albino deers....whoa....that'd be sum crazy she it rolling up on one of those in the woods

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.