HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Now a Felony Offense To Falsely Call Police On A Black Person
Posted by: BEWAREY ()
Date: May 08, 2021 11:14AM

Courtesy of that NYC Central Park Lady that called the police on that Black dude....

In Virginia, it is now a FELONY Offense to make a false crime report against a Black person.

================================================================================
§ 18.2-461. (Effective until March 1, 2021) Falsely summoning or giving false reports to law-enforcement officials.
It shall be unlawful for any person (i) to knowingly give a false report as to the commission of any crime to any law-enforcement official with intent to mislead; (ii) to knowingly, with the intent to mislead a law-enforcement agency, cause another to give a false report to any law-enforcement official by publicly simulating a violation of Chapter 4 (§ 18.2-30 et seq.) or Chapter 5 (§ 18.2-77 et seq.); or (iii) without just cause and with intent to interfere with the operations of any law-enforcement official, to call or summon any law-enforcement official by telephone or other means, including engagement or activation of an automatic emergency alarm. Violation of the provisions of this section shall be punishable as a Class 1 misdemeanor.

Code 1950, § 18.1-401; 1960, c. 358; 1975, cc. 14, 15; 1996, cc. 753, 815; 2019, cc. 471, 498.

§ 18.2-461. (Effective March 1, 2021) Falsely summoning or giving false reports to law-enforcement officials.
It shall be unlawful for any person (i) to knowingly give a false report as to the commission of any crime to any law-enforcement official with intent to mislead; (ii) to knowingly, with the intent to mislead a law-enforcement agency, cause another to give a false report to any law-enforcement official by publicly simulating a violation of Chapter 4 (§ 18.2-30 et seq.) or Chapter 5 (§ 18.2-77 et seq.); or (iii) without just cause and with intent to interfere with the operations of any law-enforcement official, to call or summon any law-enforcement official by telephone or other means, including engagement or activation of an automatic emergency alarm. Violation of the provisions of this section shall be punishable as a Class 1 misdemeanor. However, if a person intentionally gives a false report as to the commission of any crime to any law-enforcement official, causes another to give a false report to any law-enforcement official, or calls or summons any law-enforcement official against another person because of his race, religious conviction, gender, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, or national origin, the person is guilty of a Class 6 felony.

https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title18.2/chapter10/section18.2-461/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Now a Felony Offense To Falsely Call Police On A Black Person
Posted by: B4PisBack ()
Date: May 08, 2021 12:25PM

Good - about time we started getting reimbursed for people who do this kind of stuff. Wastes everyone's time and money.

Posted by: easy answer ()
Date: May 08, 2021 04:09PM

When I call, I just say there's a suspicious nigger around here. Yall can come out if you want. I'm not saying he's committing a crime. That's up to the cops.

Posted by: Quandry ()
Date: May 08, 2021 04:57PM

But....... since 100% of the time the blacks dindunuffins, that means EVERY caller will now have to be charged with a felony.

Posted by: kp6ue ()
Date: May 08, 2021 05:06PM

What's the point? Ain't gonna be no police anyway and if they are charged prosecutor's ain't prosecuting any crimes. So it's all good. False report away.

Posted by: The solution ()
Date: May 08, 2021 05:18PM

I think that blacks just shouldn't have to follow ANY laws. It's not like they follow them now anyway. Besides, everyone knows that laws are just for white people. Lawful behavior isn't part of "black culture" Additionally, it would clear out 90% of all prison populations so no more problems with overcrowding. There wouldn't need to be anymore BLM bullshit because police would only hassle white people from now on and we could cut out about 95% of the whiny black grievance politics. Think about it. If blacks are exempt from any and all laws then they shouldn't be able to cry and snivel anymore. Frankly, it's worth letting the dindus run amok if it means I don't have to listen to their shit anymore.

Posted by: Creative One ()
Date: May 08, 2021 06:05PM

No big deal. White people need to get a lot more creative and a lot more industrious when it comes to keeping the niggers away anyway. Frankly, it's not fair to the good men and women who become police officers to deal with the niggers all the time. We should all pitch in to do our fair share to keep the niggers away.

Posted by: Aroma Infraction ()
Date: May 08, 2021 06:36PM

I see there is no provision about body odor, so simple say the perp smelled bad.

Posted by: Balance ()
Date: May 08, 2021 07:21PM

The only way to achieve racial equity is that every time you call the police on a black person, you ALSO have to call the police on a white person. Black man breaking into your house? Call 911, but after reporting him, also report a white friend of yours for something made up. It's the only way to be fair.

Posted by: Gayvid Blimmo. ()
Date: May 08, 2021 11:32PM

This is why you must Avoid the 'Groid. If you fail to Avoid the 'Groid, you are setting yourself up for a lot of misery. Don't deal with them, just Avoid the 'Groid. Your life will improve immediately.

What have YOU done today to Avoid the 'Groid?

Posted by: Al Soh ()
Date: May 08, 2021 11:46PM

Gayvid Blimmo. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is why you must Avoid the 'Groid. If you
> fail to Avoid the 'Groid, you are setting yourself
> up for a lot of misery. Don't deal with them,
> just Avoid the 'Groid. Your life will improve
> immediately.
>
> What have YOU done today to Avoid the 'Groid?

If you cannot avoid the groid then you must remember ....
Attachments:
rlx.jpg

Posted by: Query ()
Date: May 09, 2021 12:33PM

If I call the police because a negro is attacking an Asian, will that be ok? Or will I still be charged with a felony? Asians and blacks are both a protected class so if I DON'T call the cops I'll be accused of racism but if I DO call the cops I'll also be accused of racism...... Someone needs to put out a flowchart or a rulebook of some kind.

Posted by: Baller ()
Date: May 09, 2021 01:47PM

Query Wrote:
> If I call the police because a negro is attacking
> an Asian, will that be ok? Or will I still be
> charged with a felony? Asians and blacks are both
> a protected class so if I DON'T call the cops I'll
> be accused of racism but if I DO call the cops
> I'll also be accused of racism...... Someone needs
> to put out a flowchart or a rulebook of some kind.

I carry a spare basketball with me at all times. If I see bad black behavior, I throw the basketball in the direction of said behavior and walk away. Works every time. Asians should do the same: carry a spare basketball.

Posted by: The cold calculation ()
Date: May 09, 2021 02:06PM

Asians trump blacks every time. They're industrious, polite, intelligent and hard working. Always default in favor of the Asian over the black. You'll never regret it.

Posted by: the chart helps ()
Date: May 09, 2021 05:01PM

Query Wrote:
> If I call the police because a negro is attacking
> an Asian, will that be ok? Or will I still be
> charged with a felony? Asians and blacks are both
> a protected class so if I DON'T call the cops I'll
> be accused of racism but if I DO call the cops
> I'll also be accused of racism...... Someone needs
> to put out a flowchart or a rulebook of some kind.
Attachments:
All racist.jpg

Posted by: Helpful one ()
Date: May 09, 2021 05:18PM

Oh thank goodness! That certainly helps. I just KNEW that no matter what was happening, it somehow had to be whitey's fault!

Posted by: Hypothetical ()
Date: May 09, 2021 05:35PM

I have an interesting question just as a thought exercise. Can you envision ANY scenario in which anything is EVER a black person's fault? Or no matter what the situation, is it always somehow the white man's fault?

Posted by: serious answer ()
Date: May 09, 2021 06:35PM

Hypothetical Wrote:
> I have an interesting question just as a thought
> exercise. Can you envision ANY scenario in which
> anything is EVER a black person's fault? Or no
> matter what the situation, is it always somehow
> the white man's fault?

Great question. And you are correct. Even in the event that we determine that a negro may be totally at fault for something, it would only be because of the white man that he is at fault.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.