HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WTOP
Posted by: Liza ()
Date: February 06, 2021 07:26PM

Sad the state of affairs at WTOP. When the Director of hte company is caught with his pants down in a long term affair with employee Mary Kay Lemay - she is quiety shown the door after 25 years and he remains in control. Even though the owners and all the other employees know/knew. And those of us who knew where skeletons were buried or were close with the woman got let go. By Joel Oxley who somehow justified our dismissals. How does he have the balls. It's a dark miserable place now. Like fish. Stinks from the head down. More amazing, the old man is still up to tricks and those left behind say they feel forced to pretend they don't see anyhing. For shame. Why is it always the woman who has to go. Not like she was the only one who was married.

In the day we thought we so lucky to be part of that team. Even the product sucks now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WTOP
Posted by: Daniel ()
Date: February 06, 2021 08:03PM

Bwahaha. Not the first of those rumors but with her and her cronies all gone guess they really had them this time. Women shouldn't run their mouths about affairs.

Posted by: Carrie ()
Date: February 06, 2021 08:20PM

Dumbass. Only women run their mouths? You don't think guys like that brag about conquests? They were probably getting it on in the building like they used to when I worked there. People just stop covering their tracks at some point. Trust me.

Posted by: Dayum ()
Date: February 06, 2021 09:15PM

Liza your sad story made me emotional. I sense you feel the same way. Let’s get together and snuggle naked while rubbing Crisco oil all over each other. That will make us feel better

Posted by: I heard that ()
Date: February 06, 2021 10:01PM

File a Federal EEO complaint. WTOP will be held accountable for their actions.

Posted by: OnwardUpward ()
Date: February 06, 2021 11:24PM

She probably left with a ton of money. I wouldn’t worry about her?

Posted by: Liza ()
Date: February 07, 2021 01:24AM

She got a big payday to shut up. As long as he sticks with her life is good, but already up to old tricks, her life is bad and getting worse because she's on the outside of the TOP bubble and joel oxley ain't letting MK lemay in again any time soon. She'd meet the newer, younger MK's and that wouldn't work. If they stil had the business model of printing cash itd be one thing but those days are gone.

Posted by: ili,lil ()
Date: February 07, 2021 11:37AM

FFU has a ton of articles proving WTOP lies, covers up facts, and is run by niggers and spics using federal money / grants

SHE'S WHITE. the rumor is white or black. BUT WHITE IS RARE OVER THERE. they are like washington post with a few white snow flakes to keep the lies looking more honest

most of the hosts are not white, and the script writers: awful lying nigger democrats

WTOP has been a tokyo rose, a hard core communist broadcast, since it was born on government money

Posted by: cutnk ()
Date: February 07, 2021 12:41PM

ili,lil Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FFU has a ton of articles proving WTOP lies,
> covers up facts, and is run by niggers and spics
> using federal money / grants
>
> SHE'S WHITE. the rumor is white or black. BUT
> WHITE IS RARE OVER THERE. they are like washington
> post with a few white snow flakes to keep the lies
> looking more honest
>
> most of the hosts are not white, and the script
> writers: awful lying nigger democrats
>
> WTOP has been a tokyo rose, a hard core communist
> broadcast, since it was born on government money

What the fuck are you talking about?

https://wtop.com/news-team/

Posted by: Afternoon Query ()
Date: February 07, 2021 12:51PM

What is the deal with the early morning newscaster Dean Lane?

Man? Woman? Both?

Re: WTOP joel oxley mary kay leMay
Posted by: debra ()
Date: February 13, 2021 10:32AM

Hardly groundbreaking since they both did it before. Joel Oxley has more affairs and failed at bats than a major leaguer. Mary Kay LeMay legendary for catting around which was prob cool in the long lone glory days of radio. Its kind of a who cares when two dried up folks get stuck together when options evaporate

Posted by: Schlong Lover ()
Date: February 13, 2021 10:45AM

Does the director have a big schlong? He sounds dreamy.

Posted by: Gayvid Blimmo. ()
Date: February 13, 2021 11:20AM

I was pissed when WTOP shut down the comments. I was one of the most feared, hated and loathed troll on WTOP. I was legendary. I was banned several times, but, you just can't keep a good troll down.

What really killed it was when it got out that certain ultra liberal posters had been secretly given mod access and were deleting posts they didn't agree with, even posts from legitimate conservatives that didn't break the rules.

It's getting harder to be a troll, especially since yahoo stopped allowing comments.

FFXU is all we have left.

Posted by: Keeping the gig ()
Date: February 14, 2021 02:55PM

Safe to say Dean knows how to keep his contract.We all got the memo after all - keep the man's D happy, keep your job.

Posted by: yedfd ()
Date: February 14, 2021 03:40PM

Gayvid Blimmo. Wrote:
> I was pissed when WTOP shut down the comments. I
> was one of the most feared, hated and loathed
> troll on WTOP. I was legendary. I was banned
> several times, but, you just can't keep a good
> troll down.
>
> What really killed it was when it got out that
> certain ultra liberal posters had been secretly
> given mod access and were deleting posts they
> didn't agree with, even posts from legitimate
> conservatives that didn't break the rules.
>
> It's getting harder to be a troll, especially
> since yahoo stopped allowing comments.
>
> FFXU is all we have left.

GGWash.org is a good place to fuck with people. Your shit will get moderated and deleted, but not before it pisses of the Libtard bike riders in D.C.

tysonsreporter.com can get interesting but gets much less traffic than most news sites

Posted by: yedfd ()
Date: February 14, 2021 03:40PM

Gayvid Blimmo. Wrote:
> I was pissed when WTOP shut down the comments. I
> was one of the most feared, hated and loathed
> troll on WTOP. I was legendary. I was banned
> several times, but, you just can't keep a good
> troll down.
>
> What really killed it was when it got out that
> certain ultra liberal posters had been secretly
> given mod access and were deleting posts they
> didn't agree with, even posts from legitimate
> conservatives that didn't break the rules.
>
> It's getting harder to be a troll, especially
> since yahoo stopped allowing comments.
>
> FFXU is all we have left.

GGWash.org is a good place to fuck with people. Your shit will get moderated and deleted, but not before it pisses of the Libtard bike riders in D.C.

tysonsreporter.com can get interesting but gets much less traffic than most news sites

Joel Oxley
Posted by: Useless Gossip ()
Date: February 14, 2021 07:30PM

Oxley wasnt the first at WTOP that scored with underlings. Those guys never lose their job so we keep ours by ignoring it. And telling HR we don't see a thing. Cant be the only place this goes on. It's always been the WTOP cult(ure).

https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/325089/former-wtop-reporter-files-sexual-harassment-lawsuit-against-station/

Re: Joel Oxley
Posted by: Miller Time ()
Date: February 14, 2021 09:15PM

Chill out. It's just people getting their rocks off. If Joel Oxley can get all that p****, thumbs up. If Mary Kay LeMay is cool with exposing herself to everyone he's been with than power to ya. Haven't worked there in years but it seemed they operated the same way. High risk, low rent, both of them.

Re: Mary Kay Lemay WTOP
Posted by: Dylan ()
Date: February 21, 2021 07:05PM

They were inseparable forever at WTOP and Joel Oxley and Mary Key Lemay are still hooking up. Big whupp. We all knew whose schtupping at WTOP. Getting kicked to john hopkins was the best thing that happened to Mary Kay Lemay. I mean jeez the radio station marketed itself anyway. And let me confirm, he's not alone AND everybodys always known hes a womanizer. Too bad only one of them lost their job. Sends a bad message.

Mary Key Lemay WTOP, Mary kay lemay and Joel Oxley married

Posted by: dontstopbelieving ()
Date: March 17, 2021 12:22PM

Bleccchhh. So shady DJ Carey was doing her boss grimy Bob Waugh at some podunk station. And Waugh's skank wife Mary Kay LeMay was sexual sidekick to her icky lech boss Joel Oxley at WTOP. Not new news but pathetic that its 20 years of it. Lost count how many marriages and jobs they deep sixed. Guess your never too old

They should get their old morning show back. It's har d to listen to now.

Posted by: Traffic and Weather on the 8s ()
Date: March 17, 2021 12:37PM

Re: WTOP Oxley and Lemay
Posted by: I heard that too ()
Date: April 02, 2021 08:35PM

There is an fcc filing. fcc.gov.ecfs/filings

Who said infidelity enclosed nerve center? no idea it was so hot & sudsy there

Posted by: hesrightuknow ()
Date: April 03, 2021 05:54PM

ili,lil Wrote:
> FFU has a ton of articles proving WTOP lies,
> covers up facts, and is run by niggers and spics
> using federal money / grants
>
> SHE'S WHITE. the rumor is white or black. BUT
> WHITE IS RARE OVER THERE. they are like washington
> post with a few white snow flakes to keep the lies
> looking more honest
>
> most of the hosts are not white, and the script
> writers: awful lying nigger democrats
>
> WTOP has been a tokyo rose, a hard core communist
> broadcast, since it was born on government money

Yea, I've noticed some really suspect things on there. I stopped listening after 20yrs because I think they are spreading propaganda.

Re: wtop management
Posted by: TOP for 10 years ()
Date: April 03, 2021 06:56PM

Dude, propaganda is a corporate issue. Sexual misconduct is a WTOP problem. Joel Oxley is just carrying on the tradition of his predecessors but it's not as tolerated now when you're both married, she reports to him, bla bla bla. Getting squeezed out keeps Mary Kay Lemay outta trouble but Joel Oxley? Good luck, friend.

Posted by: Traffic on the eighths ()
Date: April 03, 2021 07:06PM

Posted by: LSD ()
Date: April 03, 2021 07:56PM

Posted by: G Lid was a King Pin ()
Date: April 03, 2021 08:32PM

Zack Wilson Sucks BBC!

https://youtu.be/sNyo7DZ0QBY

FUCK!! Don’t do it ! Jets !!!!! Don’t do it 666!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/qMdHNbfkJas
Attachments:
E842AEEE-9417-4635-A7E4-FE6470794F1F.jpeg
AD8B3B29-0D67-44BD-A71F-05F0633CCCA8.gif
AA3AA9DA-1395-4291-90DA-3A297414D0BB.jpeg
B56BF2F6-2BB5-4D84-9B84-BB1741F501A5.jpeg
21421E1A-F424-49AC-BEE1-0B5EAA62999E.jpeg
44033127-96B5-4F0C-8AF6-A8DC71E818F0.gif

Posted by: 187$666$Nucker ()
Date: April 03, 2021 08:44PM

Re: WTOP Mary Kay LeMay
Posted by: irrelevant ()
Date: April 05, 2021 01:11PM

Seriously. It is a news organization, not a gossip hotspot. Who cares at WTOP if Oxley and LeMay have been together for decades, parented a child together, had beards of spouses to cover their real relationship - its as boring as a story gets - except to the two of them and maybe their families. Nobody else gives a SHIT.

Posted by: ken ()
Date: April 05, 2021 08:29PM

https://www.fcc.gov/ecfs/

search wtop filings. bet that replacement search is going strong.

Re: WTOP misconduct
Posted by: Things don't change ()
Date: April 09, 2021 06:32PM

Busted a gut. Joel Oxley used to get into nasty pissing matches if we went after the same office chicks he did. And he never forgot the grudges when he got a promotion. And yet hes always been married. Always. But the girls knew so alls fair I guess.

Posted by: Sex on the 4's, 8's, 10's ()
Date: April 13, 2021 07:34PM

Big brass balls to keep pulling the same stuff. If you never pay the piper, it's like you didn't do the crime I guess. Hall pass for all.

Posted by: Niggers on the ()
Date: April 14, 2021 01:57AM

Re: WTOP Joel Oxley
Posted by: insider tea ()
Date: April 18, 2021 10:11PM

Weird to see anyone outside of work talking about this. Joel Oxley's on probation, Mary Kay Lemay been banished to B'more, things are almost backk to normal (except that we know there's another quiet thing on the side - well not so quiet because she's telling the B-team all about it). And all I wonder is why can't we make WTOP sound like the station it used to instead of the mishmash of old-old and new-bad on air people? Everyone used to be much better about managing work/play

Posted by: Saddened ()
Date: April 20, 2021 05:23AM

No Idea WTOP was run by such misogynist losers. Not surprising. What a cast of characters (lecherous men and codependent women catering to them). If only someone would be honest about the rest of it. I know more so I know others do too. Anyone? Buehler? Anyone? Who has the guts to spill the rest of it? The Joel Oxley and Mary Kay LeMay affair is only scratching the surface now isn't it? Isn't it?

You waiting for me to dredge up the rest of the shit? or will you join me?

Posted by: pissed off ex staffer ()
Date: April 21, 2021 10:46AM

"probation" at WTOP. Joel Oxley, stop slipping it to your employees and do your job. (and keep Mary Kay LeMay away from here) As a bonus, we ignore your shitty product, sinking ratings and sad morale.

"Saddened" is right. We all knew much more but its like a mafia. Zip it or youll never work in this town again.

Posted by: see something, say something ()
Date: April 26, 2021 05:32AM

Salty tears. Did you still believe in integrity and dignity in your news organization and Santa Clause too? Does Mat Lauer, Charlie Rose, Leslie Moonves ring a bell?

If the FCC doesnt care, why should we?

Posted by: straight up BS ()
Date: April 28, 2021 10:04PM

https://www.fcc.gov/ecfs/

Ho-ly shit. It all makes sense now. I always felt a crew covering for the two of them but couldn't put my finger on what it was when they were both gone for hours at a time (several times a week). But I put in "WTOP" in the search box and hit the search button and yuppers, that was the dillyo. Makes me think all the other stuff I heard about the two of em is all true too. I heard alot of it from one of her nearest and dearest (who got canned right after she did) and I guess it was all the truth.

Johns Hopkins is so (not) lucky to have Mary Kay LeMay. As is Joel Oxley. I pity all the kids they put through all this since they all have kids in every marriage and cheating scandal. Sad for them.

Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: April 28, 2021 11:39PM

Daniel Wrote:
> Bwahaha. Not the first of those rumors but with
> her and her cronies all gone guess they really had
> them this time. Women shouldn't run their mouths
> about affairs.

Women shouldn’t run their mouths. Period. Fucking cunts, the wife-beater is the real American flag.

Posted by: Heard that forever ()
Date: April 30, 2021 08:35AM

Like one a those dumb soap operas. You tune in 15 years later, same ass wipe characters and ridiculous story line...

Posted by: grow up ()
Date: April 30, 2021 04:02PM

I left that joint 10 years ago and you damn right its the same old story. Joel Oxley shouldve stayed with the really pretty sales lady he was doing at the time. And MK LeMay shouldve stayed with her butt buddy - he'd kill for her. Can't have two sleazy cheats together. They cancel each other out.

Posted by: FFXU Online Internet Troll ()
Date: May 01, 2021 01:14AM

I bet they gave Dave Dildine hell in HS cause of his name

Posted by: suck it ()
Date: May 02, 2021 09:44PM

We know exactly what 'nerve center' is important, right? THOSE nerves:))))

Cuz you've got a decent job doesnt mean you have anything boing on in your head unless its the one under the zipper. bwaheheheheh Oxley's stick shift is his dick

Posted by: fucking on the fives ()
Date: May 05, 2021 09:44PM

That dude is still with the dumb as a doornail shit-eating grin Mary Kay LeMay? Is he trying to fuck up his career? He had prime tail in the day between wives and side hustles and THAT is what he settles on. How embarassing for all involved. And how shameful its allowed to continue.

On the upside, the sports reporting is still da best! Love me some TOP for that.

Posted by: top is the bottom ()
Date: May 07, 2021 04:55PM

If you had done time at that station you wouldnt care what oaf he's palling around with. You WOULD care the promises he'd make and break. He cut many of us over the years for no cause, nothin at all, when it got near budget time. He'd cut anyone (didn't care if we just had a kid or our spouse was out of a job) He'd cut us to make budget to KEEP HIS OWN BONUS. Only one person matters to him even though we always heard each and every one of us played a part in the stations success. Not a guy very highly regarded any more, at least with anyone I know.

Re: WTOP joel oxley mary kay leMay
Posted by: heard that for years ()
Date: May 09, 2021 10:01PM

Sorry that having the big job means cutting your ass to save his own, or banging his employees. Welcome to the world. Where have you been?

Posted by: STOP abt WTOP ()
Date: May 10, 2021 07:39PM

Please refrain from naming any more names. Hubbard Broadcasting would really like to see scandals like this fade away since its disgusting and reflects on our product as a whole.

Posted by: sad state ()
Date: May 12, 2021 05:30AM

Those people suck. The rest of us have marriages that matter. That last. Those people and their ways of operating don't speak to the rest of us. It's sad and pathetic but it's not all of us. In fact, I think Joel Oxley and Mary Kay LeMay are the last of a dying breed of pathetic cheaters and losers. Most of us cherish our relationahips. People like that will be rolling stones. Not the rest of us

Re: WTOP affairs
Posted by: Bill Gates ()
Date: May 17, 2021 01:29PM

Bill Gates had affair with subordinate and Bill Gates affair partner. Trending biggly. That man and the man's company weren't even apologetic or embarassed to admit his misconduct with staffers. Trust me, these guys aren't concerned that we think they're gross. Because it actually makes them feel like DA MAN.

Posted by: sooth sayer ()
Date: May 20, 2021 11:36PM

Sophie Waugh and Jack Oxley are the only ones who care. The kids of these sleaze-ohs. So many other step thes and thats of all these sick fucks - we spend time in the coffe break room trying to piece together the fucked up backround of these people and it aint easy. And they're all a mess. And another generation screwed.

And the exes of them are a mess too. Didn't Oxley's ex have a breakdown and write a book? That's a real eff u. bwaaahahaha.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.