HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Where in Ffx to go to get a fishing rod and reel (open face) re-strung with a better test line?
Posted by: by the river catching dinner ()
Date: June 20, 2020 12:13PM

As title states. Too lazy to do it myself LMAO last time i went fishing was 5 years ago, I'm rusty. A solid Shakespere Ugly Stik, spinning reel, thanks.

Willing to pay if I can drop it off and pick it back up same-day so i can go fishing that night. Bonus if i can pick up some bait while I'm there although in the past the bloodworks 711 sells have worked in a pinch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where in Ffx to go to get a fishing rod and reel (open face) re-strung with a better test line?
Posted by: Artie T ()
Date: June 20, 2020 12:57PM

Dude, since you are of the lazy type, why don't you just go on down to Arthur Treachers and get you a perfectly battered 2 piece Cod Fish and Chips Meal. Comes with hand cut chips and a side of freshly made coleslaw. Wash it down with a large ice cold Fanta and you are good to go.

Re: Where in Ffx to go to get a fishing rod and reel (open face) re-strung with a better test line?
Posted by: Simple Question Simple Answer ()
Date: June 20, 2020 01:17PM

Head down I95 from the Fairfax County line another 75 miles to Greentop Sporting Goods one of the best places in Virginia to get that done in the land of Meade Skelton famed singer of Richmond

While down there stop by some stores and see the definitive vast improvement of the beauty and intelligence of the white women over NOVA that live there, not the ugly Antifa animals who are infesting the Lee statute grounds who are stinky interlopers in the area

Posted by: Real answer ()
Date: June 20, 2020 01:35PM

Dick's sporting goods in fair lakes will spool your reel but they will use your money to support state-sponsored home invasions to steal firearms from decent citizens. God I miss Galleons...

Posted by: Real answer ()
Date: June 20, 2020 01:58PM

Real answer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dick's sporting goods in fair lakes will spool
> your reel but they will use your money to support
> state-sponsored home invasions to steal firearms
> from decent citizens. God I miss Galleons...

Watching Dick's shoot themselves in the foot makes me chortle. Reminds me of the Monty Python "mere flesh wound" scene! Empty virtue signaling is worse than murder

Posted by: Fuck auto correct ()
Date: June 20, 2020 02:00PM

Both those comments were supposed to be by "reel" answer not "real"

Posted by: tenpoint ()
Date: June 20, 2020 02:59PM

Real answer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Real answer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Dick's sporting goods in fair lakes will spool
> > your reel but they will use your money to
> support
> > state-sponsored home invasions to steal
> firearms
> > from decent citizens. God I miss Galleons...
>
> Watching Dick's shoot themselves in the foot makes
> me chortle. Reminds me of the Monty Python "mere
> flesh wound" scene! Empty virtue signaling is
> worse than murder

Went by to get some stuff for my crossbow and low and behold, they no longer sell any archery gear. Nothing! I'd heard they removed the guns, but they took out the archery merch and all the knives. Girl at the register told me they did it four months ago in response to Sandy Hook. What? Sandy Hook was 7 1/2 years ago. Whatever. Guess I'll be driving to Gander in Fredericksburg.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.