HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bin Laden wanted to kill Obama because he thought Joe Biden was totally unprepared to be president and would 'plunge the US into a crisis', declassified documents show
Posted by: Bin Laden supports Biden ()
Date: April 23, 2020 11:28AM

Osama bin Laden planned to assassinate President Barack Obama to unsteady the United States by putting 'totally unprepared' Joe Biden in charge.

Declassified documents seized from Bin Laden's Pakistan compound as he was killed in May 2011 reveal his plans to throw the U.S. 'into a crisis' by killing Obama while he traveled in a plane with U.S. military commander David Petraeus.

The 45-page document, which were first reported by The Washington Post in 2012, is now available in full along with hundreds of others from the raid.

Osama wrote to Al Qaeda deputy Atiyah Abd al-Rahman: 'The reason for concentrating on them is that Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make [Vice President] Biden take over the presidency, Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the U.S. into a crisis.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8248717/Bin-Laden-wanted-kill-Obama-thought-Joe-Biden-totally-unprepared-president.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bin Laden wanted to kill Obama because he thought Joe Biden was totally unprepared to be president and would 'plunge the US into a crisis', declassified documents show
Posted by: JYMMW ()
Date: April 23, 2020 11:35AM

So now you trumptards are accepting political advice from Osama Bin Laden? A new low.

Re: Bin Laden wanted to kill Obama because he thought Joe Biden was totally unprepared to be president and would 'plunge the US into a crisis', declassified documents show
Posted by: Alfred. ()
Date: April 23, 2020 11:37AM

JYMMW Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So now you trumptards are accepting political
> advice from Osama Bin Laden? A new low.

Lol...true, but sad, so not lol.

Seems like the same logic Russia used to get Trump elected.

Posted by: Just reporting the news ()
Date: April 23, 2020 11:51AM

JYMMW Wrote:
> So now you trumptards are accepting political
> advice from Osama Bin Laden? A new low.

I want Cuomo, not Trump.

Posted by: Obama won ()
Date: April 23, 2020 11:57AM

Obama killed him, so another win for the greatest president in our history

Posted by: 1 question ()
Date: April 23, 2020 12:02PM

I think Bin Laden is dead and all but why didn't Obama show us the body? Is it because he was a Muslim fag secretly?

Date: April 23, 2020 12:16PM

1 question Wrote:
> I think Bin Laden is dead and all but why didn't
> Obama show us the body? Is it because he was a
> Muslim fag secretly?

Because he wasn’t desecrated in his death, and we’re not animals who would do so and he looked “peaceful”. If we did, the Administration at the time (you remember the one, the one that thought about things before settling on an approach and respected experts - the one that thought about all possible consequences and didn’t just blurt out whatever was on its mind at the moment). They determined that it would make him more of a Martyr by doing so. It seemed to work, no one talks about Bin Laden at all anymore except Trumptards at the moment for some weird readon

Posted by: Such a weak answer ()
Date: April 23, 2020 01:00PM

Alfred. Wrote:
> 1 question Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I think Bin Laden is dead and all but why
> didn't
> > Obama show us the body? Is it because he was a
> > Muslim fag secretly?
>
> Because he wasn’t desecrated in his death, and
> we’re not animals who would do so and he looked
> “peaceful”. If we did, the Administration at
> the time (you remember the one, the one that
> thought about things before settling on an
> approach and respected experts - the one that
> thought about all possible consequences and
> didn’t just blurt out whatever was on its mind
> at the moment). They determined that it would make
> him more of a Martyr by doing so. It seemed to
> work, no one talks about Bin Laden at all anymore
> except Trumptards at the moment for some weird
> readon

The Obama administration dropped bombs on Syria, Libya and Yemen. Libya in particular was destabilized to the point of becoming an ISIS stronghold. It's still not back to normal.

You should remember too that Biden was against the Bin Laden raid. After he he was for invading Iraq.

I don't think it would have hurt to have shown us a picture of Bin Ladens corpse. He masterminded a pretty horrific act against the United States.

Posted by: libfags in glass houses stoned ()
Date: April 23, 2020 01:02PM

Alfred. Wrote:
> 1 question Wrote:
> -----
> didn't
> > Muslim fag secretly?
>
> readon

What's a readon?

Also, when half your post is in parentheses, perhaps you should rethink what the fuck you're trying to say.

But you're real smart and all.

Posted by: Alfred. lies a lot ()
Date: April 23, 2020 01:04PM

Alfred. Wrote:
> 1 question Wrote:
> -----
> didn't
> > Muslim fag secretly?
>
> readon

Why did you capitalize martyr? That's weird.

Why did you lie in the other thread about the US having the largest death rate from the Wuhan Flu?

What college shat your out?

Date: April 23, 2020 01:06PM

I'm not Gerry. Sure, I post just like Gerry. And I make a lot of mistakes, just like Gerry. And I'm a muzzie sympathizer like Gerry. And I lie in almost all my posts like Gerry. But I'm not Gerry.

Posted by: Your crush ()
Date: April 23, 2020 01:19PM

Alfred. Wrote:
> I'm not Gerry. Sure, I post just like Gerry. And
> I make a lot of mistakes, just like Gerry. And
> I'm a muzzie sympathizer like Gerry. And I lie in
> almost all my posts like Gerry. But I'm not
> Gerry.
Nobody mentions Gerry like you. You’re the same poster and your crush on him comes through everyday

Posted by: jonesin' for Gerry ()
Date: April 23, 2020 01:37PM

Your crush Wrote:
> Alfred. Wrote:
> -----
> > I'm not Gerry. Sure, I post just like Gerry.
> And
> > I make a lot of mistakes, just like Gerry. And
> > I'm a muzzie sympathizer like Gerry. And I lie
> in
> > almost all my posts like Gerry. But I'm not
> > Gerry.
> Nobody mentions Gerry like you. You’re the same
> poster and your crush on him comes through
> everyday

Shhhhh. Don't tell Sherpa.

Posted by: Bs is OP ()
Date: April 23, 2020 03:09PM

Don’t really need a sandnigger to tell me Biden is an idiot.

Date: April 23, 2020 06:23PM

I don’t know who Gerry is except that you all talk about him all the time. We have done the most tests, like 3 million or something and 900,000 positive cases. Compare that rate to other countries. What that means is that it is more widespread here because a higher percentage of “sick” people actually have the virus when you test them. It’s 5th grade math. So not only do we have the highest confirmed number of infections but by far the highest actual infections. Fact, not a “lie.”

As far as Bin Laden, the next time I talk to someone at the Pentagon, I’ll be sure to mention that I was messaging a random guy on an anonymous online forum who had an opinion on National Security and that you have lots of great “ideas.” I promise to let you know if they would like your advice and will put you in touch.

Posted by: heknowsjoe ()
Date: April 23, 2020 07:06PM

Osoma knows an idiot when he sees one.
Attachments:
kingjoe.png

Posted by: —:— ()
Date: April 23, 2020 08:55PM

Alfred. Wrote:
> I don’t know who Gerry is except that you all
> talk about him all the time.

“All the time”.

So you have been here a while and don’t know who Gerry is.

You are a either a liar or retarded. I’ll let you pick.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.