HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: Don't ever forget ()
Date: March 23, 2020 07:13AM

.
Attachments:
e1688e6.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: trump got lucky ()
Date: March 23, 2020 07:21AM

Biden was calling the travel ban racist and ineffective 8 days ago. What a fool he is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: coronas for all ()
Date: March 23, 2020 07:31AM

Now crazy Joe is setting up daily Wuhan Flu briefings. These will be comic gold. His wrinkled old wife had to come up and rescue him on Friday when he was doing a briefing and started rambling. She ran on camera after he started talking about how, "they told me there's a way to do conferencing with us all in different locations." lulz

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: Read your history ()
Date: March 23, 2020 09:22AM

Don’t worry. When this is over, trump will kill Biden on this issue.
The guy is a joke candidate who’s been a career senator.
Very very few who have been in senate for 20 years or more (over 30 for Joe)have ever been president.
Actually, maybe nobody.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: Dems Own The Chinese Flu ()
Date: March 23, 2020 01:06PM

It was bought in to the USA because Democrats who were the majority in the US House and were charged with congressional oversight of America by the constitutional oath they took were in an insane frenzy to try to remove President Trump from office and pay back the 62 million Americans who voted for him back in January 2020 when it would have made a huge difference in deaths and financial ruin to come if they had done their constitutional duty to protect the American people with emergency virus legislation that the president would quickly sign to protect the American people

The president did an admirably job while he was placed under the Democrats constant attacks , but any president would be distracted by what the Democrats were doing as he fought against their hate filled lies from Adam Shifft and Nadler's committees which were ran as a kangaroo court to "Get Trump" at all costs.

Thus Its The "Chinese Flu" the Democrat haters now own and all the deaths and bad times it brings

You cant make this up ! History will repeat it over and over as Democrats try in vain to cover it up

Joe ?? Senile Joe Biden as president LMAO LOOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL!

The American holocaust of 2020 happened all because SHE LOST! Then Democrat's Lost Their Minds with their Hate in the early hours of November 9th 2016

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: conVince ()
Date: March 23, 2020 02:44PM

It is worse than that, the demacabres were running a pointless impeachment process to remove him a the time he was trying to limit the Wuhan Virus spread. Thank goodness Trump got the border closed when he did, there's no telling how many American lives (and jobs) were lost by demokrat distraction.

I believe both the demokrats and the Chinese will owe reparations to The People when this is done.

Also the tweet in question above is a fake. The sentiment may have been there at the time but the tweet itself was never sent.

------------------------------------

twitter @EyeAmU



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2020 02:50PM by conVince.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: Mclovin ()
Date: March 23, 2020 03:35PM

.
Attachments:
88309063_10157862354840027_3692210696621129728_n.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: On display ()
Date: March 23, 2020 03:52PM

conVince Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is worse than that, the demacabres were running
> a pointless impeachment process to remove him a
> the time he was trying to limit the Wuhan Virus
> spread. Thank goodness Trump got the border
> closed when he did, there's no telling how many
> American lives (and jobs) were lost by demokrat
> distraction.
>
> I believe both the demokrats and the Chinese will
> owe reparations to The People when this is done.
>
> Also the tweet in question above is a fake. The
> sentiment may have been there at the time but the
> tweet itself was never sent.

Your trump voter on display. Wow, these people are dumb. He can’t even spell democrat. Dumb fucks. Trump will lose big

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: mickey C ()
Date: March 23, 2020 06:20PM

On display Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> conVince Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It is worse than that, the demacabres were
> running
> > a pointless impeachment process to remove him a
> > the time he was trying to limit the Wuhan Virus
> > spread. Thank goodness Trump got the border
> > closed when he did, there's no telling how many
> > American lives (and jobs) were lost by demokrat
> > distraction.
> >
> > I believe both the demokrats and the Chinese
> will
> > owe reparations to The People when this is
> done.
> >
> > Also the tweet in question above is a fake.
> The
> > sentiment may have been there at the time but
> the
> > tweet itself was never sent.
>
> Your trump voter on display. Wow, these people are
> dumb. He can’t even spell democrat. Dumb fucks.
> Trump will lose big

Keep dreaming buddy. The democrats are falling apart. Half are falling for progressive ideas that will never get passed in congress and the other half are falling for senile creeps like Biden. Trump is going to win big time in 2020.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: Hiroko Hashimoto ()
Date: March 23, 2020 06:53PM

Average Asian IQ = 108
Average American IQ = 100
Average American IQ not counting democrat voters = 112.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: So Hoooongry!!!! ()
Date: March 23, 2020 06:55PM

/
Attachments:
5d5071d2a7fb7b6a.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: Um, ok ()
Date: March 23, 2020 07:18PM

mickey C Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> On display Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > conVince Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > It is worse than that, the demacabres were
> > running
> > > a pointless impeachment process to remove him
> a
> > > the time he was trying to limit the Wuhan
> Virus
> > > spread. Thank goodness Trump got the border
> > > closed when he did, there's no telling how
> many
> > > American lives (and jobs) were lost by
> demokrat
> > > distraction.
> > >
> > > I believe both the demokrats and the Chinese
> > will
> > > owe reparations to The People when this is
> > done.
> > >
> > > Also the tweet in question above is a fake.
> > The
> > > sentiment may have been there at the time but
> > the
> > > tweet itself was never sent.
> >
> > Your trump voter on display. Wow, these people
> are
> > dumb. He can’t even spell democrat. Dumb
> fucks.
> > Trump will lose big
>
> Keep dreaming buddy. The democrats are falling
> apart. Half are falling for progressive ideas that
> will never get passed in congress and the other
> half are falling for senile creeps like Biden.
> Trump is going to win big time in 2020.


He’ll win with 30 million people out of work? Um, get off fantasy island

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: Obama Mamma ()
Date: March 23, 2020 08:02PM

Trump in 2020. He will cure COVID, restore the economy, and sail to victory.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: Big money$ ()
Date: March 23, 2020 08:45PM

Do not vote. The current phony "pandemic" crisis demonstrates why it is pointless and even detrimental for truth and liberty supporters to vote. If voting changed anything it would be illegal. When tyrants start losing "elections" they stop having "elections." Look it up. Study history. They do it every time in every country. Do you really think that ruthless gazillionaires are going to give up their power and privilege just because they lost an "election?" Whenever all these fraudulent "elections," using electronic voting machines, voter fraud, and other criminal methods stop producing the desired results, the transnational villains (aka the banksters) who hijacked the planet many decades ago will just do what they've always done in every country: create a "crisis," suspend "elections," instigate a brutal military coup (so-called martial law), and intensify the already existing police state by more blatantly and extensively arresting and murdering opponents of tyranny. Do you really think the super rich, with their trillions of dollars and control of governments, the "mainstream" media, and the world economy are going to let you vote them out of power? Why would they do that? Do not vote. Every time you vote you give the system credibility and help perpetuate the myth that the establishment actually cares about what you desire. Nothing could be further from the truth. The only time tyrants want to know what's on your mind is when they are trying to control it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: No confidence Joe ()
Date: March 25, 2020 09:22AM

I was watching Biden try to be a leader, he's a joke. He's saying thing like "we need to get supplies" and "we need to come together". No concrete plans, just vague public relations talking points.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: Try loving America ()
Date: March 25, 2020 09:42AM

No confidence Joe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was watching Biden try to be a leader, he's a
> joke. He's saying thing like "we need to get
> supplies" and "we need to come together". No
> concrete plans, just vague public relations
> talking points.


No plan needed
America back to normal by Easter

Dear leader said so

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: He fool you ()
Date: March 25, 2020 09:43AM

Obama Mamma Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump in 2020. He will cure COVID, restore the
> economy, and sail to victory.


Trump caused the virus
That's why it's called the trump flu

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: tard trying so hard, but fails ()
Date: March 25, 2020 10:45AM

He fool you Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Obama Mamma Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Trump in 2020. He will cure COVID, restore
> the
> > economy, and sail to victory.
>
>
> Trump caused the virus
> That's why it's called the trump flu


 
Attachments:
stop-trying-to-make-fetch-happen-mp4.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: Some facts ()
Date: March 25, 2020 11:55AM

1. Trump did not cause COVID-19 in any way, shape or form.

2. Trump did not close the border in January. He prevented certain foreign nationals from entering the country from China. Probably a good idea at the time, but obviously (tens of thousands of cases later) it was not enough.

3. Trump did not take the action described above out of concern for potential effects from the virus. Remember, on February 26, he predicted that the number of cases would be going down, not up. All of his public statements up to about a week and a half ago were designed to convince people this was not a big deal. As became obvious yesterday, minimizing the threat of the virus is his prime concern, I will leave it to others to determine his reasons for minimizing the threat to the lives of his constituents.

4. Schumer and the Dems are idiots, who immediately see racism in every action Trump takes But they do not want millions to die just to get at Trump. That may happen anyway, and Trump's actions will rightfully be scrutinized at election time. But the Dems do not want this to happen, although they will rightfully call out Trump for his dicking around with this for weeks.

Carry on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: You were ½ right so I fixed it ()
Date: March 25, 2020 12:11PM

Some facts opinions Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 1. Trump did not cause COVID-19 in any way, shape
> or form.
>
> 2. Trump did not close the border in January. He
> prevented certain foreign nationals from entering
> the country from China. Probably a good idea at
> the time, but obviously (tens of thousands of
> cases later) it was not enough.
>
> 3. Trump did not take the action described above
> out of concern for potential effects from the
> virus. Remember, on February 26, he predicted
> that the number of cases would be going down, not
> up. All of his public statements up to about a
> week and a half ago were designed to convince
> people this was not a big deal. As became obvious
> yesterday, minimizing the threat of the virus is
> his prime concern, I will leave it to others to
> determine his reasons for minimizing the threat to
> the lives of his constituents.
>
> 4. Schumer and the Dems are idiots, who
> immediately see racism in every action Trump takes
> But they do not want millions to die just to get
> at Trump. That may happen anyway, and Trump's
> actions will rightfully be scrutinized at election
> time. But the Dems do not want this to happen,
> although they will rightfully call out Trump for
> his dicking around with this for weeks.
>
> Carry on.

Correct with 1. Half correct with 2 but even those parts are incomplete. Completely wrong with 3. First sentence right only with 4.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: Wrong ^^ Its Democrats Fault ()
Date: March 25, 2020 12:31PM

Trump did all he could when he was being impeached by the Democrats who were not exercising any congressional oversight of what was going on with the virus, the Democrat screamers would have bitched and ran to friendly lib federal judges with race cards if Trump did more . They are the ones at pure fault, the American people know it

>Schumer and the Dems are idiots, who immediately see racism in every action Trump takes

That's the truth

Now look what The Democrats tried to pull yesterday, filling the emergency relief bill with loads of Democrat programs and demands for unneeded programs and regulations holding the American people hostage with their liberal pet program additions that are nothing but extortion at this point

Do you want to go along with the global Warming bullshit to the point of crashing the American stock market and thus the worlds economy for the next 10 years

The Democrats do by their latest acts , they should call themselves "Commiecrats" from now on . The problem they have is where is the welfare money they use as bait for votes going to come from

Get ready to lose your asses because of The Democrats

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: Wrong ^^ Its Democrats Fault ()
Date: March 25, 2020 12:34PM

My post above was responding to >Some facts

>You were ½ right so I fixed it ….Your the one whos right Its Democrat's total fault not Trumps

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: Pounding Pencey ()
Date: March 25, 2020 12:50PM

^^^ Yeah, so I added added some Pencey Pounding!


Why are all republicans gay bottoms??


.
Attachments:
7dcbf8a4bb438edfe47f6b261f4e9af9e84c2f1a052ac968ad150146085fb127.jpg
7dcbf8a4bb438edfe47f6b261f4e9af9e84c2f1a052ac968ad150146085fb127.jpg
7dcbf8a4bb438edfe47f6b261f4e9af9e84c2f1a052ac968ad150146085fb127.jpg
7dcbf8a4bb438edfe47f6b261f4e9af9e84c2f1a052ac968ad150146085fb127.jpg
7dcbf8a4bb438edfe47f6b261f4e9af9e84c2f1a052ac968ad150146085fb127.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: more Gerry Gay Porn ()
Date: March 25, 2020 12:55PM

on his shitty Sprint phone

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: Pencey Takes A Pounding! ()
Date: March 25, 2020 01:16PM

More republican gay porn!

Why are all republican's gay bottoms?

.
Attachments:
7dcbf8a4bb438edfe47f6b261f4e9af9e84c2f1a052ac968ad150146085fb127.jpg
7dcbf8a4bb438edfe47f6b261f4e9af9e84c2f1a052ac968ad150146085fb127.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: Every Dem ()
Date: March 25, 2020 02:01PM

All make Democrats are fudgepacking depraved scumbags. Just like the ones posting their fantasy pics here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: Typical Filthy Democrat Response ()
Date: March 25, 2020 02:33PM

Just like the Nazis this punk posts gay porn fantasy to suppress the rights of others to speak because the Democrats have been proven totally responsible for the Chinese Virus outbreak in America

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats didn't want travel to China halted. They accused Trump of racism for doing so.
Posted by: Go Lick Shopping Cart Handles ()
Date: March 25, 2020 02:37PM

Filthy porn posting Democrat. When you get the virus you can tell people Trump did it to you as you die.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **     **  **     **  **    **  **      ** 
 ***   **  **     **  **     **   **  **   **  **  ** 
 ****  **  **     **  **     **    ****    **  **  ** 
 ** ** **  **     **  **     **     **     **  **  ** 
 **  ****   **   **   **     **     **     **  **  ** 
 **   ***    ** **    **     **     **     **  **  ** 
 **    **     ***      *******      **      ***  ***  
This forum powered by Phorum.