HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
top dating sites
Posted by: aylorg ()
Date: March 06, 2020 02:11PM

One of the most interesting https://russiansbride.com/ ways to spark a conversation with a couple is to ask how they met. Maybe they were represented at work, or maybe they were created by friends. Some of them may be in love with high school, while others might say hello to the bar. But more and more often the answer is an unambiguous acquaintance: online. There are many applications, and filtering out the best dating apps can be difficult.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: top dating sites
Posted by: Ragman ()
Date: March 06, 2020 02:47PM

You again? Why are you a shrill for this website?

Posted by: Urgent Warning ()
Date: March 07, 2020 06:06PM

LEAVE YOUR HOME
CARRY GUNS WATER MEDS FOOD
GO SOUTH UV LIGHT KILLS THE BUG
GO
NOW

Posted by: Nancy Shott ()
Date: March 23, 2020 06:01AM

The site https://ukrainemailorderbrides.net is also a very decent online dating site that caters to singles over 50 years old. This site is so popular because it focuses on a more specific audience of people so if you dream about meeting singles from Ukraine or countries similar to it, this site might be the best possible choice for you so go and check it out!

Posted by: Loreem ()
Date: March 27, 2020 07:18AM

I think it’s very important for you now to love as many girls as possible. This will allow you to get communication only with beautiful girls who are ready to love you. I hope this helps you become a https://singlehearts.org/best-bdsm-dating-sites/ successful and happy guy. I think you will be pleased with such a company in your life

Posted by: Farelll ()
Date: April 30, 2020 05:10AM

Hi handsome guys, I think that I really want to talk and meet girls. And you can easily do this on an excellent site for dating, it will help you find the most beautiful girls. All of them are iwantblacks review ready to talk about relationships and love with you, there you can easily find a wife.

Posted by: what gives ()
Date: April 30, 2020 03:31PM

How about just talking to people you see in the world? I found it an excellent way to get dates/pussy/girlfriends. Why is everyone so fragile they need to see someones life story before they can go on a date?

Also why are young people so fucking fat? Wait, I may have answered my own question!

Posted by: o9sdfj ()
Date: April 30, 2020 06:19PM

The Facebook apps THAT ANY WOMEN USE, are all non-free. Yea like i'm going to pay fuckerberg to lolz around - he's already got too much money. Fuckerberg has insured that there are 1,000,000 free dating apps all that have no active members: and a few non-free apps that have members who "sort first" in advertising.

The "famous free apps" now demand Full Access to your cell phone (your security, your passowords used to buy apps online), and "rights" to send spam messages to your cell phone (selling your phone number to spammers). One of them is run from Maryland (maryland government is involved in cell phone hacking - i get messages from MD GOV on my phone - all f'ing spam attacks).

Millenials have killed off another "good thing" - millenials kill anything they touch by hacking things they don't understand.

I hope your realize it's Asian Invasion: they are HOT in making pay dating websites and spam any usa/canada based website. They make dating apps fake (they have no morals and use stolen photos and bot the users to "enhance their site").

Much like Gerrymanderer2 spams FFU.

Posted by: Willia ()
Date: May 06, 2020 03:04PM

Hello to all the graceful girls. I'm trying to chat and spend more time with you. For this, I have a wonderful and excellent website, it will allow me to chat with you on various topics, this has the opportunity together2night datind site to allow you to chat on the subject of commitment and business. I am trying to introduce my own family and I expect all of you on the dating website

Posted by: Blabber ()
Date: May 06, 2020 03:47PM

Call Kelly Flynn and be done with it. Your next phone call with be with a doctor, but, hey....you got laid!

Posted by: Mario Fer ()
Date: May 14, 2020 08:00PM

I want to talk with you guys about relationships with girls. I think that you are worthy to always talk only with the most beautiful girls. They are waiting for you only on a dating site. There you can meet best bbw sites the most beautiful and charming girls who are already waiting for you and waiting for your love

Posted by: Davu Reuret ()
Date: May 16, 2020 08:07AM

Hello men, I believe that for you, a dating website will very well undoubtedly help to exist and get quite a lot of pleasure from communication black hookup dating and from such that you can chat with them about the upcoming family. All the beautiful girls are waiting for you only on the dating website. There you just can find your own beloved wife who will amuse you

Posted by: DavidDodd ()
Date: May 17, 2020 04:01PM

I like to use hookup dating

Posted by: Mark Ultra ()
Date: May 22, 2020 03:05AM

In case the talk is about top dating services I also want to add my two cents. I like online communication as you can be not afraid of being ashamed publicly and try some new approaches to the girl’s heart. But if your goal to hook up a hot chick try this https://www.hellohotties.com As a constant user I can say that girls here truly represent site’s domain

Posted by: Jeorge Waters ()
Date: May 22, 2020 03:06AM

Oh, I noticed that there are a lot of sites for risky youngsters here but there is no one for ones who are looking for an experienced partner. So, I am here to fix it! https://www.maturesforfuck.com This site is a Holy Grail for those whose passionate hunger can be satisfied by the skilled woman who knows what she does

Posted by: Peeing in the fountain ()
Date: May 22, 2020 09:43AM

Jeorge Waters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh, I noticed that there are a lot of sites for
> risky youngsters here but there is no one for ones
> who are looking for an experienced partner. So, I
> am here to fix it!
> https://www.matur
> esforfuck.com
This site is a Holy Grail for
> those whose passionate hunger can be satisfied by
> the skilled woman who knows what she does

So does your site sell old lady inflatable sex dolls?

Posted by: Nory looly ()
Date: June 30, 2020 05:57AM

I'm sympathetic to all these people having a bad experience on www naughtydate com review , but I can't relate to any of it. I've been on the site off and on for years and never had a problem. Women write me, I write them, we exchanged numbers, and I go on dates. From my perspective, it works exactly the way a dating site is supposed to.

Posted by: Sausage Fest ()
Date: June 30, 2020 08:06AM

Nory looly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm sympathetic to all these people having a bad
> experience on
>
> www naughtydate com review
, but I can't
> relate to any of it. I've been on the site off and
> on for years and never had a problem. Women write
> me, I write them, we exchanged numbers, and I go
> on dates. From my perspective, it works exactly
> the way a dating site is supposed to.

Besides the obvious that thos site ia going to scam/steal as much of your money as possible. Lots of she males, trannys and chicks with 12" dicks. I mean if you want some 6' Russian chick who is really just a dude with a blond wig and big dick go for it. Complete fucking waste of time.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.