HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: February 14, 2020 05:31AM

Trump refuses to apologize for his harsh comments in 1989 about the Central Park Five, the men who as teenagers were wrongly convicted of a rape in New York City!

Yes, trunp hates and wants to use the our government to kill black people!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Trump Want Gov 2 Kill Blacks! ()
Date: February 14, 2020 05:36AM

Trump wants innocent black people killed!

Wow! What a fucking racist!! So shameful.


.
Attachments:
Trump_Bring_Back_Death_Penalty_ad_1989.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Guilty of assault ()
Date: February 14, 2020 05:44AM

The Central Park 5 admitted to holding the woman down. They only got off because a separate guy who was never charged was the only one who ejaculated in her.

Stop with the Bloomberg spam.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Trumo wants to kill back people! ()
Date: February 14, 2020 07:30AM

Trump Will Not Apologize for Calling for Death Penalty Over Central Park Five

“You have people on both sides of that,


Sound familiar?

.
Attachments:
Trump_Bring_Back_Death_Penalty_ad_1989.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: butthurt libtard ;-) ()
Date: February 14, 2020 07:38AM

Nobody cares. Donald Trump was not president back then.


Lol demtard thinks it’s still the 80’s.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Catch and release ()
Date: February 14, 2020 07:45AM

Trump didn't make it about race. Doomturd made it 100% about race.

Trump = winner
Doomturd = short, Wall Street, pedophile Jew

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: We Like Mike 2020! ()
Date: February 14, 2020 08:06AM

Mr. Bloomberg has never made this about race. He understands that it's critical to a functioning society to keep niggers in their place. It has nothing to do with race.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Doom and gloom demtards ()
Date: February 14, 2020 08:12AM

Catch and release Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Trump didn't make it about race. Doomturd made it
> 100% about race.
>
> Trump = winner
> Doomturd = short, Wall Street, pedophile Jew



“Doomtatd”. Lolz! I’ve been saying it for years...Democrats are the party of doom and gloom!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Truno is stop & kill! ()
Date: February 14, 2020 03:51PM

We all know trunp hates blacks.

That is why he can admit his epic fuk up!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: February 23, 2020 06:48PM

Trunp takes out a full page to have innocent blacks killed - SAD!

.
Attachments:
Trump_Bring_Back_Death_Penalty_ad_1989.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: All lives matter and guns ()
Date: February 23, 2020 07:06PM

Blacks and abortion kill enough blacks already. Nobody crying about that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Just end it demtardz ()
Date: February 23, 2020 07:19PM

Doom and gloom demtards Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Catch and release Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Trump didn't make it about race. Doomturd made
> it
> > 100% about race.
> >
> > Trump = winner
> > Doomturd = short, Wall Street, pedophile Jew
>
>
>
> “Doomtatd”. Lolz! I’ve been saying it for
> years...Democrats are the party of doom and gloom!




Doomtard. I love it!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Gerry the fairy ()
Date: February 23, 2020 07:57PM

butthurt libtard ;-) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nobody cares. Donald Trump was not president back
> then.
>
>

> Lol demtard thinks it’s still the 80’s.




Crying over 30 year old news. It’s all demtards have!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: February 23, 2020 08:07PM

^^^ Nope. Wrong again- June 18, 2019, certain you are used to it.

Trump Will Not Apologize for Calling for Death Penalty Over Central Park Five.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/nyregion/central-park-five-trump.html

Keep proving my point.

.
Attachments:
Trump_Bring_Back_Death_Penalty_ad_1989.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: STFU Mark ()
Date: February 23, 2020 09:05PM

Give Daddy head, bitch boy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Gerry still mad ;-) ()
Date: February 23, 2020 09:33PM

Orange Ass Clown! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ Nope. Wrong again- June 18, 2019, certain you
> are used to it.
>
> Trump Will Not Apologize for Calling for Death
> Penalty Over Central Park Five.
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/nyregion/centra
> l-park-five-trump.html
>
> Keep proving my point.
>
> .



Wrong pussy. Do you even read the nonsense you post? Lolz!


“President Trump said on Tuesday that he would not apologize for his harsh comments in 1989 about the Central Park Five”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Sniffles ()
Date: February 23, 2020 09:49PM

.
Attachments:
6EB1AF9B-A121-4C21-AE00-F4C2BB7A9A78.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: February 24, 2020 06:44AM

^^^ Seems we have another triggered MAGAt

Hahaha!

Trump Will Not Apologize for Calling for Death Penalty Over Central Park Five.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/nyregion/central-park-five-trump.html

Keep on proving my point!
I win again!!

.
Attachments:
Trump_Bring_Back_Death_Penalty_ad_1989.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Inbred Iranian Fag Dad ()
Date: February 24, 2020 12:04PM

Orange Ass Clown! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ Seems we have another triggered MAGAt
>
> Hahaha!
>
> Trump Will Not Apologize for Calling for Death
> Penalty Over Central Park Five.
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/nyregion/centra
> l-park-five-trump.html
>
> Keep on proving my point!
> I win again!!
>
> .

^ Lolz the third world Iranian inbred thinks he “won” something on FFXU. Talk about desperation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mmmahhhhdiii ()
Date: February 24, 2020 12:59PM

stop it Troglodytes

The police kept the "central park 5" in an interrogation room until they confessed...you torture a motherfucker long enough and they will confess to anything especially a child...and its ironic because your Lord and Savior Trump has all kinds of sexual misconduct allegations

but to be fair and unbiased...eye don't think Trump is a racist...he is just catering to his extremely dumb and gullible fan base to get votes

look at what the good brother Judge Joe Brown has to say about Trumpy Bear

he says good things about him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSKU-0WcrIY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: February 24, 2020 07:48PM

Nope, trunpo is racist and hates given his long history of hate.

Of course he knows how to play the racists because he is a racists.


.
Attachments:
26165813_1290261511120510_6715821772469318494_n.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Paki Pedophiles ()
Date: February 24, 2020 11:16PM

Lolz!


.
Attachments:
FC80653C-563E-4939-A556-08C14FFA52FE.jpeg
6ECC3F08-3FC6-4226-8DCF-AB8E3E991D48.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Unit 8 ()
Date: February 25, 2020 03:30AM

Still going to vote for Trump.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: February 25, 2020 08:09AM

Bernie won't admit that Castro is a dictator, not a role model.
Hillary won't admit she lost because she is a poor candidate.
Obama won't admit that his line in the sand put Putin in control of the middle East.
Bill Clinton won't admit he sexually assaulted and raped women.
Jimmy Carter won't admit he is responsible for most of the turmoil and millions of deaths in the middle East after he let the Ayatollahs run Iran and made Arafat a statesman.

OrangeAssClown won't admit that he is a brainless troll.

Life goes on.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2020 08:11AM by SumMo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mmmmahhhhdiiii ()
Date: February 25, 2020 10:34AM

Fidel was a greater patriot to the inhabitants of the Americas than any US president has ever been...he stood up the bully....thats a great role model...white caucasian cracker cubans hate him but do the math

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: February 25, 2020 11:48AM

mmmmahhhhdiiii Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fidel was a greater patriot to the inhabitants of
> the Americas than any US president has ever
> been...he stood up the bully....thats a great role
> model...white caucasian cracker cubans hate him
> but do the math

Fidel was a murdering tyrant who spread his revolution by violence. He imprisoned and murdered those who disagreed with him and used surrogates, like Che, to spread his terror beyond the borders of Cuba. Che killed innocent women and children as a policy of terror to 'revolutionize' other countries. Fidel is no more deserving of praise than are Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ortega and any of the many African dictators who killed for personal gain. That Bernie and you would even attempt to justify his actions shows how morally bankrupt you are and places you in the same corrupt class he occupies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Crime sleuth ()
Date: February 25, 2020 04:41PM

Trump wasn’t wrong.
He knew it was niggers and illegals. He just didn’t know exactly which nigger criminals did it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mmmahhhdiii ()
Date: February 25, 2020 05:18PM

SumMo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mmmmahhhhdiiii Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Fidel was a greater patriot to the inhabitants
> of
> > the Americas than any US president has ever
> > been...he stood up the bully....thats a great
> role
> > model...white caucasian cracker cubans hate him
> > but do the math
>
> Fidel was a murdering tyrant who spread his
> revolution by violence. He imprisoned and murdered
> those who disagreed with him and used surrogates,
> like Che, to spread his terror beyond the borders
> of Cuba. Che killed innocent women and children as
> a policy of terror to 'revolutionize' other
> countries. Fidel is no more deserving of praise
> than are Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ortega and
> any of the many African dictators who killed for
> personal gain. That Bernie and you would even
> attempt to justify his actions shows how morally
> bankrupt you are and places you in the same
> corrupt class he occupies.

You don't win revolutions in 3rd world countries without violence, fool...Fidel and Che had to kill a bunch of people because if they didn't, the people who were tortured by the USA puppet Batista, the number one human rights violator on the planet, would have killed their former oppressor with mob violence

By the early 60's the USA had committed at least 2000 acts of terrorism against Cuba...economic embargo....hard times...but who is protecting Tupacs aunt Assatta from honkey cracker devils?

Cuba

its simple math....if you a white homosexual you don't like Cuba

and by the way...the people who killed JFK were the same people trying to overthrow Castro

Fidel was a patriot to Americans, North and South

while the USA has the "school of the americas" which train brutal south american dictators

but if you a real man you riding with Fidel and Che

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mmmahhhdiii ()
Date: February 25, 2020 05:20PM

Crime sleuth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump wasn’t wrong.
> He knew it was niggers and illegals. He just
> didn’t know exactly which nigger criminals did
> it.

way to destroy your credibility...thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: February 25, 2020 05:34PM

mmmahhhdiii Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SumMo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > mmmmahhhhdiiii Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Fidel was a greater patriot to the
> inhabitants
> > of
> > > the Americas than any US president has ever
> > > been...he stood up the bully....thats a great
> > role
> > > model...white caucasian cracker cubans hate
> him
> > > but do the math
> >
> > Fidel was a murdering tyrant who spread his
> > revolution by violence. He imprisoned and
> murdered
> > those who disagreed with him and used
> surrogates,
> > like Che, to spread his terror beyond the
> borders
> > of Cuba. Che killed innocent women and children
> as
> > a policy of terror to 'revolutionize' other
> > countries. Fidel is no more deserving of praise
> > than are Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ortega
> and
> > any of the many African dictators who killed
> for
> > personal gain. That Bernie and you would even
> > attempt to justify his actions shows how
> morally
> > bankrupt you are and places you in the same
> > corrupt class he occupies.
>
> You don't win revolutions in 3rd world countries
> without violence, fool...Fidel and Che had to kill
> a bunch of people because if they didn't, the
> people who were tortured by the USA puppet
> Batista, the number one human rights violator on
> the planet, would have killed their former
> oppressor with mob violence
>
> By the early 60's the USA had committed at least
> 2000 acts of terrorism against Cuba...economic
> embargo....hard times...but who is protecting
> Tupacs aunt Assatta from honkey cracker devils?
>
> Cuba
>
> its simple math....if you a white homosexual you
> don't like Cuba
>
> and by the way...the people who killed JFK were
> the same people trying to overthrow Castro
>
> Fidel was a patriot to Americans, North and South
>
> while the USA has the "school of the americas"
> which train brutal south american dictators
>
> but if you a real man you riding with Fidel and
> Che

Thank you for proving my point.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mahhhdii ()
Date: February 25, 2020 06:38PM

SumMo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Thank you for proving my point.


great comeback!

JFK was killed by the same people who were trying to kill Castro

do the math

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: February 25, 2020 06:41PM

mahhhdii Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SumMo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > Thank you for proving my point.
>
>
> great comeback!
>
> JFK was killed by the same people who were trying
> to kill Castro
>
> do the math

Who killed JFK depends on which conspiracy theory you believe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mmmahhhhdiiii ()
Date: February 25, 2020 08:07PM

Lee Oswald was hanging out and working with Clay Shaw/Bertrand, David Ferrie, Guy Banister, Jack Ruby and all the gay white cubans helping these white devils try to get at Castro

there is no other conspiracy theory unless you a traitor to this nation

thanks for demonstrating the harebrained bullshit we would get if we chose to listen to your ass....lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: February 25, 2020 08:23PM

So it wasn't Colonel Mustard in the library with a candlestick? Who knew?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mmmahhhhdiii ()
Date: February 25, 2020 08:40PM

pay attention children....when you bring facts these cave dwellers start talking gibberish!

the address that appeared on the pamphlets Lee Oswald was handing out in New Orleans was for 544 Camp Street...the office of Guy Banister, ex FBI...a dirty stinking cracker trying to kill the patriot, Fidel Castro

Lee Oswald was posing as a communist while spending his free time in the heart of the intelligence community in New Orleans hanging out with crackers and cuban crackers obsessed with killing the patriot, Fidel Castro

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: February 25, 2020 08:58PM

The library is a pseudonym for the Texas Book Depository. Col Mustard is Fidel Castro and the candlestick is what the Italians called the 6.5mm Carcano rifle used to kill JFK.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mmmahhhhdiii ()
Date: February 25, 2020 09:01PM

a manual bolt action rifle with a tree in the way of the target....6 shots in 6 seconds????

if you are an american citizen you should be ashamed of yourself and perhaps consider ritual suicide

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: February 25, 2020 09:08PM

There were 5 shooters. Oswald fired 2 shots that killed JFK and wounded Connolly. The other 4 shots were suppression fire designed to confuse the issue and keep people from reacting until Oswald could get away. They came from different directions to add to the confusion. Obviously, it worked; You are very confused.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mmmmahhhhdiii ()
Date: February 25, 2020 09:13PM

there was a tree with leaves on it the way of Oswalds target

JFK's head went back and to the left...that shot was either from behind the grassy knoll or from the sewer

not sure you sleep at night being such a treasonous liar

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: February 25, 2020 09:22PM

A cuban spy, posing as a Mexican landscape worker, tied back the branches in the tree giving a clear line of sight. After the shooting, he pulled the string and the branches sprang back, removing all evidence. He took the string with him and it is now in the Cuban secret headquarters in Havana where Fidel used to bring it out every year on the anniversary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mmmmahhhdiii ()
Date: February 25, 2020 09:36PM

eye guess you done having a serious conversation

PEACE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: February 25, 2020 10:01PM

Exclusive – Cuban Ex-Political Prisoners to DNC: Bernie Sanders Should Apologize for Praising Castro

Four former Cuban political prisoners, who spent a combined 81 years in prison for their opposition to communism, have sent a letter to Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez condemning presidential candidate Bernie Sanders (I-VT) for praising the late dictator Fidel Castro.

In remarks to 60 Minutes Sunday and in subsequent remarks on Monday, Sanders insisted that it was “unfair” to categorically condemn the Castro family’s over half-century-long stranglehold over Cuba, claiming that Fidel Castro imposed a successful “literacy program” on the country.

The former political prisoners note in their letter that Cuba had high literacy rates and was the region’s wealthiest country before the 1959 Cuban Revolution. They also note that the price Cubans paid for the economic collapse under Castro, which Sanders appeared to praise as a success, was the mass murder of thousands of dissidents, imprisonment in tropical gulags, and a total lack of freedom of expression.

The former political prisoners also note that Cuba’s healthcare system relies on a form of modern slavery in which Cuba pays for diplomatic support from the developing world by sending doctors to work as slaves in dangerous conditions.


https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/02/25/exclusive-cuban-ex-political-prisoners-to-dnc-bernie-sanders-should-apologize-for-praising-castro/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20200225&utm_content=Final

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mmmmmahhhhhdiiii ()
Date: February 26, 2020 09:12AM

amnesty international called Batista the greatest human rights violator on the planet

before the Fidel and Che exiled the devils from Cuba it was an aparthied country...you had homosexuals and mafia running the country...

the only way Fidel and Che was able to win that war is because they purged the country of the terrorism and lack of education and health care

they were only able to win that war and thwart the gay invaders from the bay of pigs is because they had the peoples support

white cracker cubans hate Fidel though....but don't white crackers hate everything good and decent?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: February 26, 2020 09:41AM

So the great Fidel fought to overcome a regime of terror and oppression so that he could replace it with a regime of terror and oppression but with free health care. According to you, that makes it all right to imprison and torture people whose only crime is that they don't agree with you. You're even worse that the Batista thugs; you had their bad example to learn from, but instead of correcting it you went beyond them in terror and human rights violations. Batista wanted their money; Fidel demands their souls.

When Castro sent Che to export his revolution, it wasn't 'white crackers' he killed. It was people of color who weren't ready to join his murderous revolution. It was the descendants of the Aztecs, Incas and Spanish slaves who got the bullets of Fidel's revolutionary generosity.

Fidel was a murdering dictator.
Che was a murdering sociopath.
You are proud to follow in their footsteps.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: February 26, 2020 11:39AM

Bernie bro.
Attachments:
fidel.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Can't see the forest fo da trees ()
Date: February 26, 2020 12:10PM

Worry about 5 thugs but vote Democrat to abort thousands. Typical black logic. Oh and when you are done here now about doing a drive by on some brothers? I noes dems give you free shit and mo to come. Stay on the plantation home boyz!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mmmmahhhdiii ()
Date: February 26, 2020 12:17PM

SumMo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So the great Fidel fought to overcome a regime of
> terror and oppression so that he could replace it
> with a regime of terror and oppression but with
> free health care. According to you, that makes it
> all right to imprison and torture people whose
> only crime is that they don't agree with you.
> You're even worse that the Batista thugs; you had
> their bad example to learn from, but instead of
> correcting it you went beyond them in terror and
> human rights violations. Batista wanted their
> money; Fidel demands their souls.
>
> When Castro sent Che to export his revolution, it
> wasn't 'white crackers' he killed. It was people
> of color who weren't ready to join his murderous
> revolution. It was the descendants of the Aztecs,
> Incas and Spanish slaves who got the bullets of
> Fidel's revolutionary generosity.
>
> Fidel was a murdering dictator.
> Che was a murdering sociopath.
> You are proud to follow in their footsteps.

Bastista was known as the greatest human rights violator on the planet....not Fidel

The revolution didn't torture people...Fidel and Che always treated captured enemies wounds and never abused them...this is how they were able to win over the Cuban people, fool...thats what you don't understand...the people ceen their Godliness and followed suit

but they did have to kill and imprison people because as eye said, the citizens of Cuba were going to take revenge on the devils in baristas regime that abused them...which would mean mob violence on TV for the world to see and more fuel for your lame pro white arguement

as eye said...the USA had committed 2000 acts of terrorism against Cuba by the early 60's...its not easy going against the great bully of the planet, the USA

you are exposing your lack of scholarship...Fidel BEGGED Che not to leave Cuba...Fidel needed Che in Cuba to keep corruption from happening...and when Che did leave it allowed for more corruption to sink in

eye never said Che was killing primarily crackers...he was fighting a group of devils in Bolivia who called the big devil, the CIA to assist them....thats treason to the Bolivian people allowing foriegn devils with the worst intentions to solve your problems...and before Che went to Bolivia he went to the Congo to avenge the death of Patrice LUmumba who was killed by the CIA for the simple reason he wanted Congolese resources in the Congolese peoples hands...CIA mercenaries like "mad mike" was killing innocent Congolese people with bombs from airplanes...but keep on talking and exposing yourself....you only helping my argument

and with the USA's "school of the americas" which trained the most brutal south american dictators you have no moral ground to judge Fidel

CHe was the most powerful man in CUba and he left his wife and children to go suffer in a jungle

you would never hear such things from an AMerican politician

you just a pussy dude....a cowardly traitor to the people of the AMericas...and that ok

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mahhhdiiiii ()
Date: February 26, 2020 12:17PM

the USA puppet Batista...LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mmmmahhhdiii ()
Date: February 26, 2020 12:21PM

Can't see the forest fo da trees Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Worry about 5 thugs but vote Democrat to abort
> thousands. Typical black logic. Oh and when you
> are done here now about doing a drive by on some
> brothers? I noes dems give you free shit and mo to
> come. Stay on the plantation home boyz!


in your own savage ass backwards way you make a good point

only a cold hearted bastard would support abortion like that

black people should not be integrating into white culture because white culture is headed for destruction.....white people should be integrating into black culture

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: February 26, 2020 02:01PM

Human Rights Watch disagrees with you.

During his nearly five decades of rule in Cuba, Fidel Castro built a repressive system that punished virtually all forms of dissent, a dark legacy that lives on even after his death.

During Castro’s rule, thousands of Cubans were incarcerated in abysmal prisons, thousands more were harassed and intimidated, and entire generations were denied basic political freedoms. Cuba made improvements in health and education, though many of these gains were undermined by extended periods of economic hardship and by repressive policies.

“As other countries in the region turned away from authoritarian rule, only Fidel Castro’s Cuba continued to repress virtually all civil and political rights,” said José Miguel Vivanco, Americas director at Human Rights Watch. “Castro’s draconian rule and the harsh punishments he meted out to dissidents kept his repressive system rooted firmly in place for decades.”


https://www.hrw.org/news/2016/11/26/cuba-fidel-castros-record-repression

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: February 26, 2020 02:39PM

Bernie bros.
Attachments:
Berning-man_sanders_cartoon.jpg
teachthemtoread.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mahhhhdiiii ()
Date: February 26, 2020 04:44PM

SumMo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Human Rights Watch disagrees with you.
>
> During his nearly five decades of rule in Cuba,
> Fidel Castro built a repressive system that
> punished virtually all forms of dissent, a dark
> legacy that lives on even after his death.
>
> During Castro’s rule, thousands of Cubans were
> incarcerated in abysmal prisons, thousands more
> were harassed and intimidated, and entire
> generations were denied basic political freedoms.
> Cuba made improvements in health and education,
> though many of these gains were undermined by
> extended periods of economic hardship and by
> repressive policies.
>
> “As other countries in the region turned away
> from authoritarian rule, only Fidel Castro’s
> Cuba continued to repress virtually all civil and
> political rights,” said José Miguel Vivanco,
> Americas director at Human Rights Watch.
> “Castro’s draconian rule and the harsh
> punishments he meted out to dissidents kept his
> repressive system rooted firmly in place for
> decades.”

>
> https://www.hrw.org/news/2016/11/26/cuba-fidel-cas
> tros-record-repression


almost every country is on their list, fool, including the USA

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mmmahhhdiiii ()
Date: February 26, 2020 04:45PM

SumMo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bernie bros.


if Bernie was a true Leftist he wouldn't be backtracking and backflipping on his comments about Fidel....you senile

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: February 26, 2020 06:29PM

If Fidel was a true humanitarian he wouldn't have been torturing people and denying their rights...you ignorant

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mmmmmahhhhdiiii ()
Date: February 26, 2020 07:14PM

you lying....eye know Cubans...they Love Fidel...according to them the people who don't like Fidel are cracker cubans and sellouts who don't want to drink from the same water fountain as black people

om not denying there is corruption in Cuba....as eye said....when Che left that was a huge blow because he helped to keep shit in order

plus you have the USA breathing down your neck for the past 60 years committing acts of terrorism and economic embargos

look at the difference between how Cuba recovered from the hurricane versus how the USA controlled Puerto Rico recovered? Cuba takes care of its citizens...

the USA experiments with bombs that pollute the enviornment and make the people sick in puerto rico...this is the cold heartless bullshit you get with a USA puppet running your country

fidel has an impeccable enviornmental record...the land is kept pristine...Fidel isn't on that white boy pollute the land shit

nobody saying Fidel is perfect but he is an infinitely far better option than a USA backed dictator

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mmmmahhhhdiiii ()
Date: February 26, 2020 07:15PM

its common knowledge the USA was bringing cocaine into the country and taking the profits to fund right wing death squads in South America

you lost

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: February 26, 2020 07:28PM

You must be a black studies major.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mmmmahhhhdiiii ()
Date: February 26, 2020 08:06PM

eye majored in music

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: February 26, 2020 08:08PM

that explains it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: wp4t4 ()
Date: February 26, 2020 08:12PM

I think he majored in conspiracy theory. Only believes this garbage because he wants to believe it. Couldn't argue his way out of a paper bag. Only regurgitates prog propaganda he wanted to believe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mmmmahhhdiii ()
Date: February 26, 2020 10:02PM

naw....om just the manliest man to ever roam the NOVA....eye tell the truth no matter how unpopular it is....om not a fucking vagina like yaw are

you promote the story that the bloodsuckers of this land promote

lame fuckwads

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: February 27, 2020 01:26PM

Castro's literacy program didn't include the freedom to choose what you wanted to read.
Attachments:
Castro-Literacy-LI-600-594x425.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mahhhhhdiii ()
Date: February 27, 2020 05:35PM

Interview Transcript
Ty: I’m here in Austin, Texas with Cassandra Callender and I’m so happy to be able to talk to you today about your experience over the last, what, year, year and a half, has it been?
Cassandra: Yes.
Ty: With some interesting events that occurred up in Connecticut, right? Regarding cancer and then forced chemotherapy. Thank you for joining us here in Austin.
Cassandra: Thank you for having me.
Ty: You had a good flight last night?
Cassandra: I did. I'm tired.
Ty: Are you?
Cassandra: Yes.
Ty: Okay, but you slept well?
Cassandra: I did.
Ty: Okay. Tell us a little bit about yourself, Cassandra. You are how old?
Cassandra: I'm 17, turning 18 this fall.
Ty: All right, almost 18.
Cassandra: Yeah. Exciting.
Ty: Good deal. What do you like doing? What do you like to do?
Cassandra: I like being outside, going shopping, movies, hanging out with my friends, hanging with my cat.
Ty: With your cat? What's the cat's name?
Cassandra: Simba.
Ty: “The Lion King.”
Cassandra: Yes.
Ty: All right. Cool. Tell us about your overall health that led you to go to the doctor and eventually be diagnosed with - was it Hodgkin's lymphoma?
Cassandra: Yes.
Ty: Talk about those days before you knew that you were diagnosed with cancer. What was going on with you?
Cassandra: It started with having severe stomach pain, like cramps, abdominal pain, so I had to go to the emergency room because it was so bad.
Ty: When was this? What year was this?
Cassandra: It was May of 2014. And when we went to the hospital they couldn't find anything wrong. They just sent me home and I had to do a follow up with my doctor. And there was a lump on my neck about the size of a golf ball and they weren't sure what it was.
They put me on antibiotics for months and they couldn't figure out what was going on because the lump wasn't going down. They wanted to start testing it and do biopsies. They were getting nowhere. They were poking me with needles and biopsies every week and they just said it was suspicious. We did an initial surgery to remove the lymph node and that's when they started questioning cancer. And that was in September 2014.

Ty: September 2014. So at that point they thought it might be cancer?
Cassandra: They were questioning it. When we talked to the oncologist they said, “It looks like Hodgkin's lymphoma.” And from there that's when they immediately said we had to start chemotherapy. But my mom and I wanted a second opinion because “looking like cancer” isn't an actual answer for us.
Ty: Right. They thought it looked like Hodgkin's lymphoma, but they didn't do a biopsy. They didn't know for sure.
Cassandra: Yes, they did the biopsy but -
Ty: They did do a biopsy.
Cassandra: But they refused to do a second one.
Ty: Okay. At that point, that's when we started reading about this in the papers. That, “Cassandra C. in Connecticut is - ”
Cassandra: We went up to Bay State Mass to a different doctor to get another biopsy and they refused to do it.

They had talked to Hartford Hospital where I originally was and they said there was no need to do another biopsy. There was no need for any other surgical procedure.
They just wanted to immediately start the chemo. And my mom and I were researching chemo and I didn't want it. I wanted to look for an alternative. And considering they wouldn't test me again, I wasn't sure of everything.
Ty: Right. Basically, you didn't want to do chemo and you wanted a second opinion. And what were the reasons that you wanted to stay away from chemo that you had research?
Cassandra: The side effects, the long-term side effects that people potentially have - organ failure and problems with your health and digestive system and everything that goes with chemo. I mean, I did it for five months and it was horrible.
Ty: Okay, so you did do chemo.
Cassandra: Yeah, not willingly.
Ty: Was it your choice?
Cassandra: No.
Ty: The long-term side effects of chemo concerned you. Right? Being only 17.
Cassandra: Yeah, and I was reading into it and they were saying possible organ failures and difficulty doing physical activity the rest of your life and I didn't want that. Especially when I knew that there was homeopathic and natural ways of treating cancer. They told me chemo was my only option.
Ty: They told you chemo was your only option.
Cassandra: Yes.
Ty: Okay. At that point you wanted to get a second opinion. At some point, did the Child Protective Services get involved? What happened?
Cassandra: Yes. After we left Bay State with nothing because they refused to do another biopsy, the Department of Children and Families was called because we were wasting time, according to the doctors. They wanted me in for chemotherapy a week after my biopsy was done in Hartford. And they came in and they took me because they said that I had to get the chemo.

Ty: What do you mean, when you say they, “took you?”
Cassandra: They came into my house in October, around Halloween, and they said that I had to go with them.
Ty: And who is “they?”
Cassandra: The DCF workers.
Ty: Okay, the Division of Family and Child Services, or whatever it is.
Cassandra: Yes.
Ty: DCF. Okay. They actually came into your home and took you from your mom.
Cassandra: Yes, they had about 12 police squad cars surrounding my house and the block. And they basically just came into my house and said, “We have to go.” My mom wasn't even home. I was hiding in my closet upstairs because I had no idea what was going on.
Ty: Were you the only one at the house?
Cassandra: Yes. I called my mom crying and she came home immediately to police and DCF workers surrounding our house.
Ty: That's unbelievable.
Cassandra: And they said I had no choice, but to go with them.
Ty: What were you feeling at that point?
Cassandra: I was scared.
Ty: With your house surrounded?
Cassandra: I had no idea what was going on and I was scared and I didn't understand why, because at the time I didn't know that I didn't have a choice. I didn't know that you couldn't refuse to do chemotherapy.
Ty: You didn't realize that they were going to force you.

Cassandra: Yeah, I didn't know because no one said anything. The doctors just said that it was in a timely manner and we had to do it and I was telling them no.
Ty: I assume then that you lived outside of Hartford, Connecticut.
Cassandra: I do.
Ty: I assume that there are never any crimes in Hartford because they took 12 policemen - police cars - away from things that they should be doing, keeping us safe, to go surround your house.
Cassandra: Yes. It was unnecessary to have that many people around my house. It wasn't necessary to have police there at all, but they did.
Ty: So Cassandra, DCF, how did they learn about your case?
Cassandra: The doctors contacted them because I wasn't starting the chemotherapy in the time period that they wanted. They initially wanted me to start the chemotherapy immediately after my surgery in September.
And that's not what I wanted. I wanted to go to another doctor and I wanted to seek a different treatment besides chemotherapy.
Ty: You aren't a good patient to those doctors, you didn't do exactly what they said so they called DCF.
Cassandra: Yes. Doctors don't like when you don’t do exactly what they say because they are the doctor. They're supposed to be right with everything. When you choose to do something that they don't want, they get mad.
Ty: Yes. Did your oncologist have a little bit of an attitude?
Cassandra: He was upset in the beginning when my mom was on my side because he believes that most parents, if their child doesn't want the chemotherapy, the parent, still talk them into doing it and makes them do it.
When both my mom and I were arguing with him, he was probably confused and angry with us.
Because most oncologists take it as when you're diagnosed with cancer you'll do anything and take any medicine out there to cure it. And for me, I looked up chemotherapy and I did not want that. I wanted something that wasn't as harmful to the body.

Ty: Well, the initial chemotherapies were derived from the nitrogen based mustard gas in World Wars that they used to dump on the opponent, the enemies, to kill them.
Cassandra: That explains why I was so sick.
Ty: Yes. So at that point, they took you, they told your mom, “We're taking Cassandra. You don't have any options.” And then at that point, did they tell you, “We're going to start you on chemotherapy?”
Cassandra: No, it was a longer process. They brought me to the hospital to get me evaluated and placed me in a foster home in the meantime because we had to go to court because they really didn't know what they could or couldn't do with me because this had never happened before. So I went from a foster home, in and out of the hospital, and eventually I ran away.
Ty: Did you?
Cassandra: Because I couldn't do it. I didn't want anything to do with this. They were ruining my life basically. They came in and they took me away because I didn't want chemo when there are other options out there. I just didn't understand why they were doing it.
Ty: When you say that they evaluated you, what do you mean, “they evaluated” you?
Cassandra: They brought me to the hospital, to the emergency department and basically they just give you a physical and just make sure you're well.
Ty: Okay. Any kind of psychological evaluations or evaluations of your family situation?
Cassandra: That came later on, after I was initially admitted to the hospital. They had psychs and other people coming and talking to me. But in the beginning there were no psychs talking to me.
Ty: Okay. You mentioned that you ran away. What happened?
Cassandra: They let me come home from the foster home through a judge ordering to still stay in custody, but I could be at my house, ordering that I had to do chemo though. And I did two days of it and that was because I was court ordered to do it and I was freaking out.
And basically, I did two days of it and it was horrible. I felt sick. I didn't feel myself and I didn't want it. I was being forced to do something that I wanted nothing to do with. So I ran away for about a week and when I started getting phone calls from people saying they were going to place my mom in jail and people thought I was dead, I came home.

And from there is when the court dates started coming up and they were talking about what they were going to do with me and I was admitted to the hospital in December.
Ty: Okay, and so in December, when you were admitted, what happened? More chemotherapy?
Cassandra: Yes. I was admitted December 9th directly from the courtroom. The judge ordered that I had to be hospitalized until further notice. It was never given exactly how long. It was just that I had to be hospitalized.
Ty: Okay. Why did the judge order that you had to be hospitalized immediately?
Cassandra: DCF ordered that. They stood before the judge and said it would be in my best interests to be hospitalized.
Ty: DCF?
Cassandra: Yes.
Ty: Are they medical doctors?
Cassandra: No.
Ty: But they ordered you to be hospitalized?
Cassandra: Yes.
Ty: And they are not doctors.
Cassandra: No.
Ty: Okay, that's bizarre. That's just weird that they have the authority to force you to go to the hospital and they don't have anything to do with medicine.
Cassandra: They had my doctor, my primary oncologist, talk to the judge and basically all the doctors were telling the judge that I was going to die. They said that they don't know when I'm going to die, but I'm going to die if I did not start the treatment immediately.
Ty: And this is on a diagnosis of cancer that they weren't even sure about.
Cassandra: To them, they were sure of it, but the refusing to do a second biopsy is what made me unsure of it.
Why they refused to do it and why they were so anxious to start the chemotherapy immediately.
Ty: So then you began more chemo in December.
Cassandra: Yes. After about two weeks of being in the hospital, going through courts and judges, they got the order that they could force me to do the chemotherapy.
At that point I was in the hospital, I could not leave my room, there was a guard sitting outside of my door. I couldn't use my phone. I couldn't contact my mom. And basically it came down to one morning they came in and they strapped me to the bed and they said they sedated me for surgery.
Ty: Really?
Cassandra: Yes, because you have to have a port to have chemotherapy which is why I have a scar.
Ty: And you didn't want a port.
Cassandra: No, because I didn't want the chemo. The idea of having an object inside of me grossed me out. And so they came in to insert it in my vein and I said no. They had to have the officer and the security guards and the staff come in and they brought in the bed bag straps and they had to tie me down by my wrists and my ankles. A woman came in and put a needle in my neck to knock me out. And the next thing I knew, I woke up and I was in the recovery room. It was horrible.
Ty: That's horrible. They literally strapped you to a bed and did a procedure against your wishes.

Cassandra: It took twelve people. Four of them lifted me up by my arms and my legs and had to hold me down. I wasn't going down without a fight at that point.
Ty: Well, good for you. But I'm at a loss for words that they literally did that to you.
Cassandra: At that point I didn't feel like a human anymore. I didn't feel like I was being treated like one. I didn't know what else to do. I just did not want the chemotherapy and they were telling me I had no other option.
Ty: Well, you weren't being treated like a human. Humans don't strap other humans down and do something against their wishes to them.
Cassandra: I told all of them. I told the doctors, I told the surgeon, I told everyone, “I don't want this. I'm not giving consent to this.” I yelled it probably a dozen times and they said nothing. And the DCF workers just stood in the room and watched.
Ty: How did that make you feel at that point?
Cassandra: I was frustrated and annoyed and confused and mad and scared. It was a mix of everything because it's never happened before. And as a human, I think I have rights to choose what medicine I wanted.
Whether it's natural or chemotherapy. Because there are people out there that do it and I wanted to be one of them.
Ty: And you had nobody there with you?
Cassandra: They wouldn't allow my mom to be there that day and they would not tell me why. She was supposed to come in that morning and at the last minute they said she wasn't allowed to be there.
Ty: So they did this to you by yourself? Seventeen years old. So what happened after this forced medical procedure where they put a port in you?
Cassandra: I woke up in the recovery room. They gave me heavy sedation so I couldn't freak out when I woke up.
And basically they said, “This is what's going to happen every day that you receive chemo if you don't comply.” And at that point it was traumatizing. I didn't want to be strapped to a bed every day in the hospital for five months so I just did it. There was nothing else I could do.
Ty: They threatened you, said, “If you don't comply, we will strap you down every day.”
Cassandra: Yes, and the days that I had chemo, they wouldn't allow me to eat because the sedation medicine makes you sick and you could throw up and choke. Chemo lasted about six days a week once a month and then another eight days after that. It goes on a cycle.
So any day I had chemo, they wouldn't let me eat for 12 hours before in case they had to sedate me.
So when it comes to that, you start complying with it because you don't want to starve. And it was horrible being strapped down.
Ty: They not only forced the chemo against your wishes, on the days that you did chemo, they basically starved you.
Cassandra: Yes, until I started complying with it and that stopped.
Ty: So let me get this right. Once you began to comply, then they fed you?
Cassandra: Yes.
Ty: It had nothing to do with the chemo you couldn't mix with food. They starved you to make you comply.
Cassandra: Yes, because if I didn't comply with it, they would have to sedate me and you can't eat when you take sedative medicine.
Ty: I see.
Cassandra: Like when you go into surgery you're not supposed to eat for 12 hours.
Ty: I see. Okay. So they said, “If you don't do it willingly, we're going to sedate you and starve you.”
Cassandra: Yes.
Ty: I'm laughing, but it's an absurd laugh. It's something that I'm having a hard time believing that this actually happened. When were you allowed to talk to your mother and did she figure out that this had actually happened to you?
Cassandra: I was not allowed to talk to her on the phone by myself. Phone calls had to be supervised. Everything had to be supervised. If she were to come see me in the beginning, DCF workers had to be in the room with her and it was limited to two hour visits. Eventually they didn't allow her to come at all anymore.
Ty: Why?
Cassandra: After court, certain things happened and they were afraid that she would be a bad influence on me because she was fighting for me. She’s my mom and she was taking my side. And if I didn't want the chemo, she was going to stand up for that. DCF looked at that as a bad influence. They didn't want us together and it came down to that's what they thought my best interest was.
Ty: Best interest was to be away from your mother because she was on your side. She might influence you to continue fighting them.

Cassandra: And my mother had a very strong opinion about this and she still does and she's very outspoken and DCF didn't like that. They came down to where they thought it would be better that she wasn't always around.
Ty: How did that make you feel, that you couldn't talk to your mother for so many months?
Cassandra: It bothered me because my mom is the only person I've ever had, along with her, DCF didn't allow anyone else to come see me except for a very small list of people that were approved.
It was basically sitting in a hospital alone for five months. And they would make comments in court saying how I wasn't alone because my DCF workers would come and see me and visit me and bring me food. But at the end of the day that’s your DCF worker, not your friend that’s your family, your mom, your pets, anything like that. It's just a DCF worker.
Ty: They made comments like that in court, that you weren't alone because you had the DCF that visited you.
Cassandra: Yes, because I would tell the judge that I was in there alone and they would stand up and say I wasn't alone because they would come and see me every week.
Ty: Well, people that are in jail for life aren't alone either. They have the guards bring them food and put it through the door. That sounds kind of like what happened to you.
Cassandra: DCF was nice to me. They'd bring me anything I wanted, but that doesn't make up for locking me in a hospital and forcing me to do the chemo.
Ty: Right. You underwent chemo for five months.
Cassandra: Yes.
Ty: From December 2014 through April?
Cassandra: Yes. The first the cycle was supposed to be in November when I had two days of it and I ran away. So then in December through April, they finished the remainder of the five months. I was in the hospital for a total of 140 days.
Ty: Against your will.
Cassandra: Yes.
Ty: And you couldn't leave.
Cassandra: No.
Ty: With a guard at your door.
Cassandra: Yes. After a few months they removed the guard and I was allowed to roam the halls of the hospital and use the kitchen and the game rooms and whatnot. But I was still there. I wasn't allowed to leave. I didn't have fresh air. I became pale. I lacked vitamin D. It was overall horrible. I felt unhealthy and I didn't feel like a person.
Ty: Did you ever voice these feelings to the DCF workers or anybody while you were in there?
Cassandra: I did. And they always told me that. “We're in and out of court” and they don't want to see me there, but it's what they have to do.
Ty: Right. Why did they stop the chemo at five months? That was just the regimen?
Cassandra: Yeah, that's just the regimen of the cycle that the doctor said that I should have.
Ty: When you stopped chemo - I guess in April of 2015?
Cassandra: Yes, April 27th was the last dose of chemo.
Ty: You remember the date.
Cassandra: Yes. That was the day I was released.
Ty: So they let you out of the prison at April 27th.
Cassandra: Yes.
Ty: And you were able to go home?
Cassandra: Yes.
Ty: What did that feel like at that point?
Cassandra: It was unbelievable because after five months you adapt to living in a room. And stepping outside, I could just smell everything. You could smell people down the street that were smoking. You could smell food in people's cars. It was just being in the world again.
Ty: A good feeling for you?
Cassandra: It was a good feeling. I didn't even know what to do with myself.
Ty: What was it like for you and your mother when you got reunited finally? Because she wasn't able to visit you in the hospital.
Cassandra: She was able to visit towards the end because I was done, per se. But actually, being back home with her and my family and my friends and, of course, my cat was a great feeling because you shouldn't have to be taken away from that for so long.
Ty: Right.
Cassandra: I didn't do anything wrong. I just simply didn't want to start medication. I wanted something else.
Ty: But you were treated like a criminal.
Cassandra: Yes.
Ty: They don't put armed guards at many people's hospital doors.
Cassandra: A lot of things that I tell people is, “Some people that are prison at least get to go outside for an hour a day. And I didn't get that.”
Ty: Now that you're out of the hospital, you're back home free to do what you want to do. Have you had any further testing on the Hodgkin’s lymphoma?
Cassandra: Yes, and that's what the problem is. My last PET scan that I received in July I believe didn't look good.
And it came back that things were questionable and there's still activity in the still remaining tissue. So my doctor said that there could be a slight concern, but they'll worry about that in August.
Ty: That's bothersome that they forced this treatment on you that was supposed to cure the cancer and now there is still questionable -
Cassandra: There is still a questionable remainder of something in my abdomen. The PET scan didn't come up clear.
Ty: But they're not sure?
Cassandra: They're not sure.
Ty: Whatever happened to the lump? Is it gone?
Cassandra: It's gone. Most of the lumps and things that they claim that grew in my lymph nodes inside of me are gone. But it's the abdomen where they say there is something that is still lighting up. It's concerning and they're not sure what it is, but it's not a clear scan.
So to force me to go through the chemotherapy to save my life and then say, “Well, we're not sure” if they actually did or not, to me that's horrible. Because who is to say in August if they're going to make me do it again if I still have cancer.
Ty: What's your birthday?
Cassandra: September 30th. According to the judges, even in the Supreme Court, they claimed as a minor I can't make medical decisions like that. So in August, if they were to say that I have to do chemotherapy again, I'm still a minor. I'm closer to 18 -
Ty: Until the end of September.
Cassandra: But I'm still a minor.
Ty: Right. At that point, what do you think you would want to do?
Cassandra: Get a really good lawyer. I mean, my lawyers fought from day one for me and it's really hard fighting the State and we were turned down in every way. And to be told that I have to go through this again when it didn't work the first time, I don't know what they could possibly do with that.
Ty: I think you could possibly have a good case right now for what they've already done, with a good attorney, to be honest with you. Because they did inhumane medical procedures to you against your will and it didn't have the result that they said it was going to have.
Cassandra: Yes. They claimed late February, early March that I was in remission, but just a few months later I get a PET scan and they are not so sure of it.
Ty: Well, the main problem with what they say is remission is they look at the tumor markers. And so the chemotherapy made the tumors shrink. But there are other issues that can arise from the chemo and they don't look at that eventually.
The good thing is, Cassandra, we can help you. We can help you with the direction on what you need to do in the future to be totally cancer free. The main problem is not can we help you. The main issue I see at this point is getting you to September 30th, when you turn 18 and you can make your own decisions.
So between now and then, do you think it is something that you would want any of this interview to be aired before that time or -
Cassandra: Yes. The world should know what's going on.
Ty: I agree. I just want to make sure that you're okay with that.
Cassandra: There are people out there that I've met personally that choose natural, homeopathic ways to treat their cancer and it works. And why I wasn't given the option in Connecticut, I don't understand.
Ty: That seems like a fundamental right to me. Every human should have the right, whether they choose natural or go with conventional cancer treatments. What do you think about that?
Cassandra: I think it's true. Either way, I'm still doing something to help my health. A lot of people in media have misinterpreted it, saying that I wanted to die of cancer instead of treatment. That's not true. I simply didn't want the chemotherapy. I wanted something that was less harmful to your body. Cancer is harmful enough to your body. Why would you want to add more to that?
Ty: Why would you want to add more - ?
Cassandra: More harmful -
Ty: More harm to the body.
Cassandra: Yes.
Ty: Which is what chemotherapy is. Again, you've experienced that first hand, I'm sad to say, against your wishes. But chemotherapy is poison.
Cassandra: It is.
Ty: And it does kill cancer cells, but it also hurts you.
Cassandra: It hurts everything else. It kills the good and the bad cells. Chemotherapy doesn't know any different from a cell. It just knows it kills.
Ty: How are you feeling now?
Cassandra: I feel better now that I'm actually breathing fresh air and getting out and moving around. But emotionally it's hard to decide how okay I am after all of that.
Ty: Do you feel like you've been violated?
Cassandra: I do.
Ty: Well, the bottom line is that you have been. I think someone many people should be held accountable for that. But I think that legally you may have a case. So we’ll let you figure that out, but I mean I think you might have a case against them for - I mean literally that's technically considered assault. If you physically touch someone against their wishes. If somebody comes up to you with a syringe and sticks you, that's assault and battery.
Cassandra: I had bruises on me to prove it.
Ty: You had bruises?
Cassandra: My ankles and my wrists and my hand were bruised.
Ty: When they strapped you down?
Cassandra: Yes, because I fought them. I wouldn't just let them do it.
Ty: So they assaulted you to get you down and then they assaulted you again when they forced a port in you. And then technically, I think legally, they assaulted you again every time they forced chemo on you against your wishes. Not that that does anything to help what you went through, but those people should be held accountable.
Cassandra: For the longest time, every day when they came in with the bags of the chemotherapy, I'd tell them, “I'm not giving consent to it.” And the nurse would simply just say, “They're doing their job.”
They were. That was their job. But I wasn't consenting to it. The DCF workers were the ones that came in and signed the consent forms and the paperwork and everything.
Ty: Did they have any compassion at all?
Cassandra: They did. They were nice. They were sweet. Anything I wanted or needed, they brought to me - food, clothes. I could ask for anything and they'd bring it to me. Partially, I feel like it’s because they felt guilty and they knew what was going on was wrong. And also because I think they know it's a horrible situation. But like I said, that doesn't make up for what is going on.
Ty: Well, you know, Cassandra, the good news is that there is always hope with cancer. So the position you are in now, they see some activity in your abdomen, I don't think at this point that is something that you should be overly concerned with. Because there are things out there that we can help direct you towards that are going to get you completely healthy and live a long life.
Cassandra: That's what I wanted originally.
Ty: And that's what you wanted originally. And that's what is going to happen. I am confident that you are going to get healthy again. My concern is the month and a half period. Are they going to try to make you go back in August?
Cassandra: I have been receiving phone calls to set up the appointment for the PET scan in August, which I do have to do because I don't want DCF back involved for missing a doctor's appointment. So I will be going for the PET scan and I have no idea what those results will show. My previous results were not well, so I don't know what these ones are going to look like.
Ty: You go back in in August but you don't know what date yet.
Cassandra: No. My goal would be to try to push it as close to September as I can, to be as close to 18 as I can.
Ty: That would be my recommendation. Put it off as much as you can.
Cassandra: I can't see a judge saying that I'm three weeks away from being 18, but I have to do chemotherapy over again. Your statistics drop after you do chemo and then have to do it for a second time. I had an 85 percent survival rate and that won’t be the same if I have to do it a second time. And if they couldn't cure me at 85, I have no hope that they could do it any less than that.
Ty: I think the main thing that we want to help you focus on now is getting your immune system strong again and getting your body healthy again. I know you are already getting there but just because you're out of the hospital, you're off the poison. You're able to get fresh air, get some vitamin D and just be happy. That's a big immune boost right there, is just laughing and having fun.
It's good to see you laughing and smiling. I know that will help you. But there are other things that we can do to help you. We can talk off-camera about that. So like I said, my concern is for that if they try to do it again. I don't think that when this video gets out and people see it, they're not going to -
Cassandra: There was controversy last year when the story went out. For this to go out again and say they are forcing me to do it again. I can't imagine what would happen.
Ty: No. To me, it's hard to believe that people were spreading the lie that you wanted to go ahead and die of cancer instead of doing chemo.
Cassandra: Everything gets misinterpreted in the media. And what people say and what they see on Facebook and what random blogs and websites say. I never wanted to die. I simply wanted to find a different way to live.
Ty: And you're going to live a long, healthy life. We'll help you do that. I'm glad that we have the connections with the best doctors and clinics and treatments and supplements and all that stuff, these natural remedies that people are using. I'll connect you with that without a problem.
But I'm really saddened by what they've done to you because, to me, it’s criminal what they did to you.
It makes me sad that you're only 17 and have had to go through that.
Cassandra: I made it through though. I wouldn't let them break me. They locked me away, but I'm still here.
Ty: That's clear that they haven't broken you and you've still got your happy spirit and you are glad to be alive and I'm just really glad that you've been able to share this with us today.
Cassandra: Thank you.
Ty: And I'm really proud of you.
Cassandra: Thank you.
Ty: Great job. Thank you, Cassandra.
Cassandra: You’re welcome.
[end of transcript­}

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: trumo hates black people ()
Date: March 01, 2020 06:32PM

^^^ Yep, trumo hates black people.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Clueless demtards ()
Date: March 01, 2020 07:09PM

trumo hates black people Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> ^^^ Yep, trumo hates black people.




LMAO. Keep thinking that. While the commie demtard is obsessed about something that happened in the 80’s, President Trump and Americans are focused on the year 2020. This exactly why you toothless wonders got your asses handed to you in 2016, because your fucking clueless.


Lolz!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: March 07, 2020 07:02AM

trunpo's lies about the Centra Park 5 are horrific, his lies about Covid-19 will get Americans killed.


.
Attachments:
Trump_Bring_Back_Death_Penalty_ad_1989.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Richard Sanchez ()
Date: March 07, 2020 08:36AM

Clueless demtards Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> trumo hates black people Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > ^^^ Yep, trumo hates black people.
>
>
>
>
> LMAO. Keep thinking that. While the commie demtard
> is obsessed about something that happened in the
> 80’s, President Trump and Americans are focused
> on the year 2020. This exactly why you toothless
> wonders got your asses handed to you in 2016,
> because your fucking clueless.
>
>
> Lolz!





Very true. Hateful, anti-American democrats are being rejected in epidemic numbers and are about to be tossed and forgotten in the trash bin of history.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: March 07, 2020 01:26PM

^^^ Yeah, what about Charlottesville. We all see the racists trumo & GOPoop

.
Attachments:
f7216babded88f22ab2dc367a5cbec4d1f82bb92d31fd25dbedb223487822a12.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Urgent Warning ()
Date: March 07, 2020 05:43PM

LEAVE YOUR HOME
CARRY GUNS WATER MEDS FOOD
GO SOUTH UV LIGHT KILLS THE BUG
GO
NOW

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Ravi the rapist ()
Date: March 07, 2020 05:51PM

.
Attachments:
8339623F-E117-4DFA-A886-FFB168C6A0E5.jpeg
11ACB169-CC19-436D-A245-6CAF95991627.jpeg
3931E8AA-217C-42FD-826D-15D63886C83D.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Urgent Warning ()
Date: March 07, 2020 06:21PM

LEAVE YOUR HOME
CARRY GUNS WATER MEDS FOOD
GO SOUTH UV LIGHT KILLS THE BUG
GO
NOW!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: 730 + On Death Row ()
Date: March 07, 2020 08:13PM

In California some there 30 plus years , clear out the cells execute them all asap same everywhere after reasonable appeals of two years then that's it , its time to go is what the warden says at the end

California's Condemned row to be empties as California Governor put a moratorium of executions the weak Democrat crime robbery rapist mass murder supporting weak idiot

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-to-move-hundreds-of-inmates-off-largest-death-row-ex-da-calls-it-slap-to-the-face-of-victims

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: False News! ()
Date: March 08, 2020 08:28AM

^^^ Anyone that uses False News has zero creditability.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Where the Compost Or Commie ()
Date: March 08, 2020 01:08PM

News Network Democrap America hating propaganda link ?? . I just see real honest Walt Cronkite like reporting with Fox News

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: March 08, 2020 01:20PM

^^^ You mad, Bro? The truth hurts ... Hahahaha!

.
Attachments:
Trump_Bring_Back_Death_Penalty_ad_1989.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Shit skin tater chips ()
Date: March 08, 2020 09:07PM

Orange Ass Clown! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> ^^^ You mad, Bro? The truth hurts ... Hahahaha!
>
> .



Looks like you are the one that’s mad, bro. You keep posting some picture over and over that no one has bothered to read.


Lolz!


.
Attachments:
9F0A5070-9ED0-4482-836A-D9E31F113F80.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: You guys are dumb ()
Date: March 08, 2020 09:50PM

Catch and release Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump didn't make it about race. Doomturd made it
> 100% about race.
>
> Trump = winner
> Doomturd = short, Wall Street, pedophile Jew


"Doomturd"? Why do conservatives constantly use silly baby-talk? Is it because you're all very stupid?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Doomtardz ‘R’ us ()
Date: March 08, 2020 10:00PM

Shit skin tater chips Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Orange Ass Clown! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > ^^^ You mad, Bro? The truth hurts ... Hahahaha!
>
> >
> > .
>
>
>

> Looks like you are the one that’s mad, bro. You
> keep posting some picture over and over that no
> one has bothered to read.
>
>
> Lolz!
>
>
> .


LMAO. Doomtard thinks it’s still the 80’s.


.
Attachments:
9B6362D4-AAE8-4C45-B936-1C114CA21B4E.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: March 14, 2020 05:18PM

You guys are dumb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Catch and release Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Trump didn't make it about race. Doomturd made it
> > 100% about race.
> >
> > Trump = winner
> > Doomturd = short, Wall Street, pedophile Jew
>
>
> "Doomturd"? Why do conservatives constantly use
> silly baby-talk? Is it because you're all very stupid?


Really all they have left.

.
Attachments:
28c797d27183328aef151f5afc0f233b81a3e15facc6c943191063bc1cfc4fbf.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Gerrys alter ego ()
Date: March 14, 2020 07:33PM

I so love how President Trump has completely ruined the lives of these pathetic demtards.



Ha!


.
Attachments:
C75BB1D7-6D80-43BC-B112-7ED6D985324C.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: March 14, 2020 09:01PM

^^^ Seems we found the triggered incel russian troll bot.

Yep, 100% pure trucel


Why does trunk hate blacks so much... weird.


.
Attachments:
b7815d8b19be68d58d3333b932ff685268f251663fd350cf77d91907fae9770a.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Who?? ()
Date: March 14, 2020 09:20PM

Orange Ass Clown! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ Seems we found the triggered incel russian
> troll bot.
>
> Yep, 100% pure trucel
>
>
> Why does trunk hate blacks so much... weird.
>
>
> .


Who’s trunk?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: March 14, 2020 09:44PM

Sorry, I do not speak incel.

We know truncp & the GOPoop hate black people!

.
Attachments:
Trump_Bring_Back_Death_Penalty_ad_1989.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Goat fucking paki’s ()
Date: March 14, 2020 10:11PM

Orange Ass Clown! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry, I do not speak incel.
>

> We know truncp & the GOPoop hate black people!
>
> .



Sure bro, keep wishing for that ;-)



.
Attachments:
0C4C31F9-F036-488F-A837-D3A94B7EE2A8.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Black Is Beautiful! ()
Date: March 15, 2020 12:15PM

Proof trunp hates black people ...

Trump’s real-estate company tried to avoid renting apartments to African-Americans in the 1970s and gave preferential treatment to whites, according to the federal government.

Trump treated black employees at his casinos differently from whites, according to multiple sources. A former hotel executive said Trump criticized a black accountant: “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

In 1989, Trump took out ads in New York newspapers urging the death penalty for five black and Latino teenagers accused of raping a white woman in Central Park; he argued they were guilty as late as June 2019, more than 15 years after DNA evidence had exonerated them.

In 1989, on NBC, Trump said: “I think sometimes a black may think they don’t have an advantage or this and that. I’ve said on one occasion, even about myself, if I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I really believe they do have an actual advantage.”

He began his 2016 presidential campaign with a speech disparaging Mexican immigrants as criminals and “rapists.”

He uses the gang MS-13 to disparage all immigrants. Among many other statements, he has suggested that Obama’s protection of the Dreamers — otherwise law-abiding immigrants who were brought to the United States illegally as children — contributed to the spread of MS-13.

In December 2015, Trump called for a “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States,” including refusing to readmit Muslim-American citizens who were outside of the country at the time.

Trump said a federal judge hearing a case about Trump University was biased because of the judge’s Mexican heritage.

In June 2017, Trump said 15,000 recent immigrants from Haiti “all have AIDS” and that 40,000 Nigerians, once seeing the United States, would never “go back to their huts” in Africa.

At the White House on Jan. 11, Trump vulgarly called for less immigration from Haiti and Africa and more from Norway.

Trump regularly demonized dark-skinned immigrants before the 2018 midterm elections, and his campaign produced an ad — about a caravan of migrants traveling through Mexico — that was so racist even Fox News declined to air it. He claimed that the same caravan included “criminals and unknown Middle Easterners.”

During a White House meeting in 2018, he referred to some undocumented immigrants as “animals” and later said they would “pour into and infest our country.” He also claimed, without evidence, that migrants were bringing diseases into the country.

He spent years suggesting that the nation’s first black president was born not in the United States but in Kenya, a lie that Trump still has not acknowledged as such.

Trump called Obama (who was editor in chief of the Harvard Law Review) “a terrible student, terrible.”

Trump frequently claimed that Obama did not work hard as president.

Trump falsely claimed that President Obama “issued a statement for Kwanzaa but failed to issue one for Christmas.”

He often casts heavily black American cities as dystopian war zones. In a 2016 debate with Hillary Clinton, Trump said, “Our inner cities, African Americans, Hispanics are living in hell because it’s so dangerous. You walk down the street, you get shot.” Trump also said to black voters: “You’re living in poverty; your schools are no good; you have no jobs.”

He frequently offers false crime statistics to exaggerate urban crime, including about Oakland, Philadelphia and Ferguson, Mo.

He called Puerto Ricans who criticized his administration’s response to Hurricane Maria “politically motivated ingrates.”

He also has a pattern of criticizing African-Americans as unintelligent or racist.

In July 2019, Trump suggested that four minority Democratic congresswomen, all of whom are American citizens and three of whom were born in the United States, should “go back” to “the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”

He called some of those who marched alongside white supremacists in Charlottesville, Va., last August “very fine people.”

After David Duke, the former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, endorsed him, Trump was reluctant to disavow Duke even when asked directly on television.

Trump hired Steve Bannon as his campaign head and later White House chief strategist. Under Bannon’s leadership, the website Breitbart made white nationalism a central theme. It featured a section, for example, on “black crime.”

Trump has endorsed or praised politicians who have made racist statements, defended the Confederacy or associated with white supremacists, including Roy Moore in Alabama.

Trump pardoned – and fulsomely praises – Joe Arpaio, the Arizona sheriff sanctioned for racially profiling Latinos and for keeping immigrants in brutal prison conditions.

Denigrating Native Americans
In the 1990s, Trump took out advertisements alleging that the “Mohawk Indian record of criminal activity is well documented.” At the time, he was fighting competition for his casino business.

In a 1993 radio interview, he suggested that Native Americans in Connecticut were faking their ancestry. “I think I might have more Indian blood than a lot of the so-called Indians that are trying to open up the reservations.”

In a November 2017 meeting with Navajo veterans of World War II, Trump mocked Senator Elizabeth Warren as “Pocahontas.”

In a Feb. 2019 tweet about Elizabeth Warren, Trump appeared to mock the Trail of Tears, a forced exodus that killed thousands of Native Americans.

.
Attachments:
26165813_1290261511120510_6715821772469318494_n.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2. ()
Date: March 15, 2020 09:24PM

.
Attachments:
101F00A0-199D-4220-8FD5-EC6699739528.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: April 01, 2020 07:19AM

^^^ Trump killing black people like no other!


.
Attachments:
527174681a178f68654d33d12416c11323897ca6e102d9b201d9f4eb09ce84a0.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: ^^^ Your wasting time ()
Date: April 01, 2020 09:21AM

^^^

Lol at your fake memes dude. No matter what you post, Trump is going to take you hateful, anti-American commies to the cleaners come election time.


Buh bye, you won’t be missed!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mmmahhhhhhdiiiii ()
Date: April 01, 2020 09:50AM

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.casd.660353/gov.uscourts.casd.660353.3.0.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3buyyin62XX9L2G17s7lWQmXlV3e-I7Zu6QfKXU-ZvE0ybGLQH2CzGGZI

google ""Obama, Google, Bidens, Clinton, Schmidt, Sued in Fed Court, Weaponized AI Bio-Tech Transfer, Endangering the Lives of All People, Complicity to Slave Camps, China"

Trump isn't perfect nor are any of you but we would be in trouble right now if the baby killers were in the white house

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Trunk Hates Blacks! ()
Date: April 01, 2020 09:58AM

^^^ Imagine how angry you will be when President Biden is sworn in with the help of the black vote!
Hahahahaha!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mmmmmahhhhdiiii ()
Date: April 01, 2020 10:01AM

judging by what you wrote you don't hang out with many black people and if you do they are sellouts

Obama murdered the president of an African country in cold blood

Biden is a pedofile

Black folks are not fucking with Biden or the baby killer pedocrats

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Trunk Hates Blacks! ()
Date: April 01, 2020 10:11AM

^^^ Seems you are projecting a false reality. Ivan, try another lie.

Biden has 99.99 of the black vote. Sorry, just a fact.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mmahhhhdiiii ()
Date: April 01, 2020 11:00AM

you were saying the same shit last election....eye thought hillary was a shoe in as well...

heres what a proud black man named Judge Joe Brown said about Trump

he said some good things about him....he doesn't think Trump hates black folks at all....watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSKU-0WcrIY&t=15s

and here is the link for the Federal court case against your blue baby killer population control advocates

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.casd.660353/gov.uscourts.casd.660353.3.0.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3buyyin62XX9L2G17s7lWQmXlV3e-I7Zu6QfKXU-ZvE0ybGLQH2CzGGZI

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mmmmahhhhhhdiiii ()
Date: April 01, 2020 11:08AM

here is a skit from Method Man from the Wu Tang Clan's 2nd album, a group who at the time was representing the 5% Nation of Gods and Earths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rdgQv6yQQ8

cee the difference between you and me is

om not a Trump supporter or a republican or a democrat

om just a person who speaks the truth

Trump is without a doubt the guy that "deep state" and the blue baby killer population control team do NOT want in the white house

so om very willing to try to keep him in the white house

he has attained a very valuable ally in Mahhhhhdi

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mmmmmahhhhhdiiii ()
Date: April 01, 2020 11:10AM

here is a song from SMiff N Wessun....a group who was representing 5% Nation of Gods and Earths and Ras Tafari...it features Raekwon from the Wu Tang Clan....its called "Black Trump"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz6-mGRw9lc

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: mmmahhhdiii ()
Date: April 01, 2020 11:14AM

Trump was wrong about the central park 5

regardless, thank GOD he is in the white house and not the baby killer party

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: I can’t wait! ()
Date: April 01, 2020 12:40PM

Trunk Hates Blacks! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> ^^^ Imagine how angry you will be when President
> Biden is sworn in with the help of the black
> vote!
> Hahahahaha!!




Lol.

Make sure you visit this site on Election Day.


.
Attachments:
55676A42-6D8B-4893-9132-6D1804F350C5.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Trunk Hates Blacks! ()
Date: April 01, 2020 01:21PM

Does not change the fact Biden will be President don the con is going to jail.
Just a simple fact.

And he was wrong about the Central Park 5.

.
Attachments:
Trump_Bring_Back_Death_Penalty_ad_1989.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Juan Ortiz ()
Date: April 01, 2020 02:55PM

I may not be native to America, but no way that Biden guy can beat Trump.



.
Attachments:
2D7CE579-F800-46E4-BBC1-333E87B70E8F.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunp Refuses to Admit he was WRONG about the Central Park 5
Posted by: Trunp Is A Cunt! ()
Date: April 01, 2020 04:46PM

^^^ Yes Ivan, I understand that you do not understand our political system.

.
Attachments:
zpmp3k20wkq11.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   ******   **    **  ********    ******  
    **     **    **  ***   **  **     **  **    ** 
    **     **        ****  **  **     **  **       
    **     **        ** ** **  ********   **       
    **     **        **  ****  **     **  **       
    **     **    **  **   ***  **     **  **    ** 
    **      ******   **    **  ********    ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.