HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Redskins Unload Archuleta
Posted by: Fairfax MF---er ()
Date: March 20, 2007 10:51PM

Just saw a report on the news that the Skins are unloading Archuleta on the Bears - and somehow are getting out from under the $25 million contract.

What a goat-fuck that was.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Redskins Unload Archuleta
Posted by: a real redskin fan ()
Date: March 21, 2007 11:32AM

yeah he was a chump

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: March 21, 2007 12:58PM

Skins Suck, will continue to suck with or without Archuleta. Gibbs is a fossil. He was Once mighty but now belongs in the Hall of fame museum under glass. Go Eagles

Date: March 21, 2007 04:19PM

Go Eagles, eh? You mean the same team that just unloaded the quarterback that got them into the play-offs last year? Yeah. Go Eagles, alright.

Date: March 21, 2007 05:01PM

hey Mcnab is better than that loser brunell who re-signed with the Skins! and Jeff Garcia proved he was a starter and Eagles were NOT letting go of donnovan so Good luck to him. Maybe he should have gone to the skins. Would have been a helluva better QB than BRunell! If Jeff G. wants to Start he aint starting with the Eagles. Dude did a damn good job and deserves to be a starter on another team.

Posted by: HailSkins ()
Date: March 25, 2007 04:05PM

Dude, Brunell isnt our starting QB! Its Campbell. So, you dont know what the fuck your talkn about.

Posted by: dan snyder ()
Date: March 25, 2007 06:19PM

Yeah, the skins were a train wreck last year and this year doesn't look any better. I am really wasting my money on them.

Date: March 25, 2007 07:37PM

The problem with the Redskins is each year they focus on one thing at the expense of everything else. Last year they focused on getting all of the high-priced receivers and Archuleta at the expense of pass coverage. They unloaded all of their decent coverage guys, with the exception of Shawn Springs and Sean Taylor, and replaced them with guys they picked up on waivers who nobody heard of.

What a suprise! They couldn't defend against the pass. As a result, they played soft zone coverage. When it turned out they couldn't prevent the pass up the middle, Greg Williams starts bitching, "Well, the other teams must have found some weakness in the Tampa 2." No. Archuleta didn't know what the fuck he was doing in the middle and Carlos Rogers plays too fucking soft and lets the other team complete passes before hitting the receiver.

Date: March 25, 2007 08:40PM

HailSkins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dude, Brunell isnt our starting QB! Its Campbell.
> So, you dont know what the fuck your talkn about.

I couldnt care less who the skin's starting QB is. The Eagles will crush them twice a year

Posted by: dan snyder jr ()
Date: March 25, 2007 09:54PM

I used to be a skins fan before snyder ran them into the ground. As long as he is in charge and takes a financial loss when they have a losing season I will be for anyone playing them.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: March 25, 2007 10:03PM

"takes a financial loss when they have a losing season"

Apparently you don't know muich about the redskins. They would not lose money even if they went 0-16. I believe they are the richest team in the NFL.

Posted by: d s jr ()
Date: March 25, 2007 10:31PM

I know enough about the skins to know the products line brings in big bucks. How many people will buy skins jackets, sweats and hats when they are winning. When they lose no one buys the stuff. Hell most stores are giving the crap away at the end of the season. Even if it is a few bucks less that is all I care about. One less nickel in that jerks pocket makes every day a good day.

Posted by: Washing ToneLocian ()
Date: March 31, 2007 06:04PM

The Redskins are the richest team in the NFL because each season they have a whole new inventory of jerseys because they have a whole new inventory of players. I just feel lucky I held onto that Fred Smoot jersey.

Posted by: Enough already ()
Date: September 09, 2020 06:57PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.