HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: kelly flynn aka k.flay aka kelly kron is made
Posted by: Irish dat was... ()
Date: December 12, 2019 01:45AM

Skanky disease spreading whore. Past? Her shit continues with the STD scenario she has created for years and years to come. One giy has dementia from the syphilis she gave him. But yeah, good job, I'm sure his family is proud of what you have become and NOT HELPED HIM. WAKE THE FUCK UP!!! THERE ARE THINGS TO REPENT AND REACH OUT FOR APOLOGIES!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: uraliar ()
Date: December 12, 2019 04:56AM

You don't know her. Keep making it up liar

Posted by: sorry, i didn't know... ()
Date: December 12, 2019 11:22AM

OMG, I didn't realize that you were there when Kelly stole a bunch of money at my parents house back in 2013, after we fed and clothed her for a month. You don't know the wake of disaster that bitch left behind. go take a Mexican sponge bath at McDonlad's like she would do all the time. Such a nasty woman.

Posted by: haha yeah ()
Date: December 12, 2019 10:41PM

Great tale.

I spoke with K & her version does not begin to align with yours.

She still has the opportunity to press charges on the people who abused her.

Be careful where you tread.

Posted by: Blabber ()
Date: December 12, 2019 11:14PM

Abuser? Are you serious? Your legal-ese speak is weak. Kelly has been hurt by many and was in survival mode, anyone who can't see that meeds help. But, now, fully recovered, SHE NOW NEEDS TO RIGHT WHO SHE WRONGED. Agreed? It goes both ways. If it goes down that road, it would be a breeze taking her down the legal highway.

Re: kelly flynn akCya k.flay aka kelly kron is made
Posted by: oh I get it... ()
Date: December 13, 2019 01:15AM

...so, then, barrister, what IS the statute of limitations on statutory rape and/or aggravated sexual abuse?

Posted by: dontknowher in Burke/lawyer i am ()
Date: December 15, 2019 03:56PM

Great tale.

I spoke with K & her version does not begin to align with yours.

She still has the opportunity to press charges on the people who abused her.

Be careful where you tread.

THIS IS A GREAT STATEMENT AS YOU NEED TO THINK ABOUT THE PRIEST SITUATION THAT OCCURRED MANY YEARS AGO TO PEOPLE. THEY STILL TRY THOSE ASS HATS FOR THEIR ABUSE.

AS FAR AS HER ALLEGED THEFT... THE ABUSE THAT YOU CAUSED MADE HER DO IT.
SEXUAL ABUSE WILL FOLLOW YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. THEFT IS A PETTY CRIMES AND THOSE SINS ARE QUICKLY FORGIVEN. MY ADVISE TO YOU ALL IS THIS. SHE HOLDS A BETTER HAND IN THIS CARD GAME AND YOU STAND A MUCH GREATER CHANCE TO LOOSE. SIT ON YOUR HANDS AND QUCIT SAYING AND TYPING NEGATIVE COMMENTS. SHE WILL WIN.

L E T I T B E

Posted by: IrishRose ()
Date: December 15, 2019 08:23PM

Amen.

Posted by: Yeah, buuuut.... ()
Date: December 16, 2019 01:22AM

I have never had the pleasure of meeting Kelly. While it is great to hear that she is better, I think I would like to party with "wild" Kelly. I need a Thelma to my Louise! Can we make that happen? I'm home for the holidays!!

Posted by: Dear Santa, wheres Kelly? ()
Date: December 18, 2019 01:28AM

Wheres Kelly? Why have you abandoned us? We are sad now...

Posted by: you know dat ho... ()
Date: December 18, 2019 03:11PM

She be at Jorge's crib sucking on either a bong or a cock, that's how she celebrates the holidays!!!! Pops some pills and sleeps on that damn electrical thang behind Cherry Oak. Just a ho doing ho things all the Holiday long!!!!

Uh, I'm not wild anymore, I don't do that!

Shut your cock gobblin mouth, ya know who you are, looooossssseerrrr, slut.

--Derek, Jorge, Wes and the rest of the DNA in your hair.

love and cuddles!!!

Posted by: Capt 2020 ()
Date: December 28, 2019 01:06PM

I'm in the Kelly Bumping spirit!!

Posted by: IrishRose ()
Date: December 29, 2019 12:22PM

Sorry, boys.

My pending betrothal should limit all the nonsense... that and the restraining orders.

All the best in 2020!

Posted by: Yeah, right. ()
Date: December 29, 2019 05:25PM

Not a chance the marriage will last, if it even happens, this is Kelly afyer all. And for these restraints you leep speaking of devpid if you keep conversing here. Your "lawyers" should have told you this numbskull. Go do some meth.

Posted by: Det. Columbo ()
Date: January 10, 2020 03:13AM

Kelly, is 2020 a good year for meth? Is the good stuff local or is Mexican still the best? I'm talking drugs here Kelly, not cock. Lets stay on topic, hope you can do that with your college drop out brain...

Posted by: D rock nation ()
Date: January 19, 2020 10:57PM

Yo Kelly! Where you at??? How dat marriage going? The two of you share a black yet? Or do you kust hope he don't know about your side hustle? Just make sure you brush your teeth, don't want that KFC and Four Loko giving you away!!!

Posted by: No Flynn???? Im lost! ()
Date: January 23, 2020 03:14AM

I don't really care! But I still have pressing questions!! Rumor has it that Kelly's nipples, not only slightly lopsided are also dark and the size of Whopper patties. Prove me wrong!!!

Posted by: A Friend Of Flynn ()
Date: January 24, 2020 12:18PM

As his balls bounced of her ass, and the entire Cherry Oak clan watched her moan and pant like a dog, her mouth stuffed and muffled sounds spitting out, limited speech as the other Spic cock was being gobbled by Kelly, her pretty butterfly wings could not spread. Peanut butter love loafs dance in the sky and Kelly lets out a lustful gasp with Mexican baby batter drooling out the side of her mouth. The sky screams the sunlight on her pasty arse, red from the sun kissed day a red from the constant flesh spear traffic that has been occupying that near treadles putrid stink shell of womanhood, soo her brown eye will be violated, passion laden moans give way to ripped butt flesh and a combination of both tears and blood lubricate the glorious afternnon. The day Kelly was the happiest ever!!!

Posted by: Wings 2 go ()
Date: January 30, 2020 02:38AM

Girl...that teen age makeup on FB, WHO IS MAKING YOU A THAI WHORE? that teenage shit be old, is that what MS13 made you wear while they ripped your vag n ass apart???? Is that an evidence kit you just provided????

Posted by: Kelly Flynn kray ()
Date: January 31, 2020 04:03AM

Yo giuurrrrrll, what is up with this pic. What are the plates of the windowless van taking you to Mexico? Seriously, is this what all that makeup did for you?????
Attachments:
FB_IMG_1580370992696.jpg

Posted by: Kron feast ()
Date: January 31, 2020 08:42AM

Yo, Flynn, can you please point out on the doll where the internet hurt you? That last pic, sweet Jesus, are you revisiting the Cherry Oak woods? And what happened? Your face is puffy and sad, like Jorge wont let you in on a rainy afternoon. And thanks for the consistency with the lack of evidence of the "large D cup" titties you claim to have. If lying were an Olympic event, you would own more gold than Michael Phelps. LLLOOOOOOSSSSEEEERRRRR!

Posted by: Where dat ring, ho? ()
Date: January 31, 2020 10:57PM

Kelly, ever heard the term "a picture says a thpusand words"? Well this pic says only one: LIAR!!!!! WHERE DAT ENGAGEMENT RING? You have gotten a bit blimpy and you look like your Uncle gives you $10 per blowjob.
Attachments:
FB_IMG_1580479526712.jpg

Posted by: Jack off lantern ()
Date: February 02, 2020 04:47AM

Well, shit gurl, you done got fugly, but shit, we all had a turn on that tuna can before you decided to say "fuck it all..." thanks for the rides you used cum bucket of broken dreams. I recall when you would leave Jorge's with a slight limp, smirking, aaking for a ride to McDonald's at 7am

Posted by: Wings 2 go ()
Date: February 05, 2020 01:34PM

Kelly still charging 5 bucks per handy? Meet me at McDonald's...

Posted by: D rock nation ()
Date: February 09, 2020 04:59PM

Dear Jesus Kelly!!! Is this your new look? Are you you visiting Uncle Bad Touch or something? You and I were good friends, looks like about 40 pounds ago...
Attachments:
FB_IMG_1581284980022.jpg

Posted by: Kelly Flynn kray ()
Date: February 11, 2020 12:22AM

Whoa, she is all sorts of fucked up, look at those eyes!!!! She could have 6 black bulls run a train a train on her and she wouldn't blink. Fucking pickled.

Posted by: Ewwwww, sick!!! ()
Date: February 12, 2020 04:29AM

Kelly keeps showing these underage pics om the FB, gross, should be reported!

Posted by: Fucking Loser ()
Date: February 12, 2020 08:32AM

Boy, dude you have it bad for this chick.

She ain’t into you. Get over it, get a life.

Not sure what you’re trying to do, but you’re only proving to the world what a Fucking Loser you are.

Posted by: One sick puppy ()
Date: February 12, 2020 12:55PM

Hopefully, one day, Kelly will get the help she needs. Until then, steer clear of her druggie ways and her sin-filled life. So sad to watch a young lady throw it all away like that. See how angry she is! Thats what drugs do!! And leading a sex fueled existences to compensate is disgusting and regrettable!!! So horrible!

Posted by: Wait...what?? ()
Date: February 12, 2020 11:04PM

Wait, why would anyone want Kelly to be into them? After all this, I would not want to be near her crusty skank ass!!! The only thing she wants is that crack pipe!!! She busy trying on that hustle, so she can collect more rock!!!

Posted by: One Sick Puppy ()
Date: February 12, 2020 11:38PM

Wait...what?? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wait, why would anyone want Kelly to be into them?
> After all this, I would not want to be near her
> crusty skank ass!!! The only thing she wants is
> that crack pipe!!! She busy trying on that hustle,
> so she can collect more rock!!!

Yeah, we can tell by how much you obsess over her.

Get over it dude. She don't want you.

Posted by: Proof in the pudding ()
Date: February 13, 2020 07:55AM

All dem pics just prove she aint got the boobs she claims. No ring of engagement. No boyfriend. Just a lonesome sad drug life. Not sure why anyone would be into her now. Seems like used pastrami between those legs. Smells about the same, I suspect...

Posted by: Vag hunter ()
Date: February 13, 2020 02:50PM

Valentine's day is tomorrow! Kelly, will you be mine? Not obsessed, I just have been told by many what a 20 dollar bill will het me from the one and only Kron. I will even throw in a few McDonald's dolar menu items! Maybe a dipping sauce, perhaps tangy BBQ, to match that day after poo-tangy scent on my hang down!

Posted by: Blabber ()
Date: February 17, 2020 03:43PM

Kelly Flynn considers McDonald's dollar menu fine cuisine. That classless cunt is Springfields special whore!!! Wonder what she does all day with those bee sting tits, chunky legs and her some college empty egg of a puffy skull. Still, she got that spic stick suckin mouth!!

Posted by: Kron the kon ()
Date: February 20, 2020 02:30AM

How the pill/weed infested Kron works, this is the reasoning. Such a gross person, steer clear, highly contagious, with everything...
Attachments:
FB_IMG_1577327213928.jpg

Posted by: Win hunter ()
Date: February 20, 2020 05:24PM

Kron nudes must be out there! Lets work as a team and find 'em!!!!

Posted by: Just a thot.... ()
Date: February 24, 2020 02:11AM

Dear God girl, your sins will always be history here!!!! Question: for black history month, so far, +/- 18 black cocks so far? Also, did you hold your "white ass/face MLK shoot fest" this year????

Kron ives the best gagging while crying head. Throw her a towel and some pills, she will smile as she waddles out...

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.