HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I am screwed
Posted by: MetalStar ()
Date: August 21, 2019 12:42PM

Hi folks, I guess this is the best website for this question. We are jamming in two weeks and I was drunk the other day and wanted to color my hair. But something went wrong with the bloody pack, so instead of making my hair darker, I got some horseshit brown color. And I just can't go out like this!!! What to do? I would honestly razor this shit off but I can't do this according to the contract. My manager will kill me! Suggestions?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am screwed
Posted by: Hmmm... ()
Date: August 21, 2019 12:56PM

Get a life? That’s worked out well for me.

Posted by: rockharder ()
Date: August 21, 2019 01:05PM

Serious answer- can't you just dye it back to black?

If not, get thee to an "upscale" men's grooming person- not just a barber, but a true hair dresser person. They would know better than Sal the barber about how to fix the color. Expect to drop $200 for professional results.

Good luck and keep all scissors and dye inside the car at all times please ;)

Posted by: the questionable answer ()
Date: August 21, 2019 01:11PM

Amputation at the neck will do the trick.

Posted by: Bret Michaels ()
Date: August 21, 2019 03:22PM

I wear a cowboy hat to hide my male pattern baldness, and it works well. I would recommend finding an awesome looking cowboy hat. The place next to Paul VI is closed so I wouldn't have a fucking clue where to get one now.

Posted by: Here to help ()
Date: August 21, 2019 04:49PM

Go with the Ramen chicken long. If you go. Short go Asian guy.
Attachments:
IMG_4749.JPG
IMG_4750.GIF
IMG_4715.JPG

Posted by: sgfhf ()
Date: August 21, 2019 06:43PM

Go to a decent beauty parlor. Any competent hairdresser can reverse the color and recolor. Price is determined by length.

Posted by: SlayerFan ()
Date: August 22, 2019 06:38AM

Hmm...difficult situation. I suggest you two variants. First is you can suggest your manager that you just weave your mane into dreadlocks, or if he dislikes that, you can have a fuck boy haircut https://menshaircuts.com/fuckboy-haircut/ which also looks really cool. I am absolutely sure your fans will love your new haircut!

Posted by: Eliot Wagner ()
Date: January 24, 2020 10:32AM

Hey if you are interested in men's hair style, you can join me in doing something interesting. I am growing a beard, but my facial hair is not perfect. So I decided to read about how long to grow a beard and try their tips. What is we read this together and grow beards together too? I think it will be much fun and a bit competitive too. What do you think?

Posted by: dasfg dasfg ()
Date: February 03, 2020 08:48AM

It often happens that you want to change your hairstyle or haircut

Posted by: klesi ()
Date: February 03, 2020 09:11AM

Women always want to look fashionable. Perhaps that is why we very often change our image and especially our haircuts. I recently found asian hairstyles women https://lovehairstyles.com/modern-asian-hairstyles/ and I think Layered Medium Bob's hairstyle is right for me

Posted by: Iulius Unknown ()
Date: April 06, 2020 06:27AM

Your problem is not a problem at all. Because you just got the wrong color, that's it. And I now have a scalp skin fungus and you cannot imagine how ugly my hair looks now. I recall my hairdresser was using the same towel that she used with other client. But now I guess it's too late.

Posted by: Erase The Reality ()
Date: April 06, 2020 10:10AM

What? They infected you with skin fungus? Oh my God. I feel really scared now. I even asked my fiance to find out what to do in situations like this, and he found the article about Risks in a Barbershop
https://solicitors.guru/articles/161-common-risks-barbershop/. I was quite surprised to know it was not the only risk. But good that it can be properly handled.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.