HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Whites must be stopped ()
Date: May 25, 2019 07:38AM

White coward with a gun kills again!

"Steven A. Green, 51, faces multiple charges, including murder and malicious wounding, Fairfax County police said later Friday. He is being held without bond."

https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2019/05/1-dead-several-in-custody-in-fairfax-co-parking-lot-shooting/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Everyone.On.This.Site ()
Date: May 25, 2019 07:45AM

Yeah, but...he killed brown.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Nice Try ()
Date: May 25, 2019 07:51AM

30-year-old Miguel Angel Leiva Hernandez was shot in self-defense by Steven A. Green, 51 who remained on the scene until police arrived.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Negrodamas ()
Date: May 25, 2019 10:39AM

Yeah but its a shitty shopping center outside an even shadier beaner "restaurant". That whole place should be bulldozed along with the trailer park behind it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: jury member ()
Date: May 25, 2019 10:42AM

We need to nail this white guy to the cross. He can never be free again. He is going to have a bad time in prison too once the ms13 guys find out what he did. Such is the life of a gun owning coward.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: DEFENSE ATTORNEY ()
Date: May 25, 2019 11:12AM

jury member Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We need to nail this white guy to the cross. He
> can never be free again. He is going to have a bad
> time in prison too once the ms13 guys find out
> what he did. Such is the life of a gun owning
> coward.


THANKS, DUMB ASS. This will be my basis for a change of venue. I'll get the trial moved out to say... Facquier County. Acquittal here we come!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: sc hover ()
Date: May 25, 2019 11:52AM

I heard they were having a argument over where the guy parked. So typical for a white male, too much of a coward to fight like a man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: GCTJP ()
Date: May 25, 2019 11:56AM

Regardless of skin color, crime is crime. Timothy McVeigh blew up the Oklahoma City building in the 1990s. The middle eastern terrorists crashed four commercial airliners on 09/11/2001 with hundreds of people aboard, not to mention the three thousands deaths in the New York City Twin Towers and the Pentagon killed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: DFUUM ()
Date: May 25, 2019 12:00PM

Nice Try Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 30-year-old Miguel Angel Leiva Hernandez was shot
> in self-defense by Steven A. Green, 51 who
> remained on the scene until police arrived.

At least Green did right by not running away, and did what he had to do in self defense. Sad to say with a gun, but law enforcement officers in recent years including at least a couple of cases in Fairfax County are not any better with a gun when their life is threatened.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Regardless?` ()
Date: May 25, 2019 12:05PM

GCTJP Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Regardless of skin color, crime is crime. Timothy
> McVeigh blew up the Oklahoma City building in the
> 1990s. The middle eastern terrorists crashed four
> commercial airliners on 09/11/2001 with hundreds
> of people aboard, not to mention the three
> thousands deaths in the New York City Twin Towers
> and the Pentagon killed.

McVeigh was a piece of shit who deserved a more painful death than the humane lethal injection he got. He should have been blown up with M-80's because he liked bombs so much.

The 9/11 terrorists were not even Americans. They should not have been in the country at all. Same with all illegal aliens and MS 13 gangbangers.

I'm for preventing more crime by not inviting hostile foreign douchebags into the country in the name of "diversity".

Sure, we'll get a white boy like McVeigh or Nazi shooter from time to time and they need to be punished harshly. But the truth is, illegal aliens commit more crime than average Americans and Muslims commit over 50% of terrorism while only being less than 2% of the population.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Can be improved ()
Date: May 25, 2019 12:18PM

Negrodamas Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah but its a shitty shopping center outside an
> even shadier beaner "restaurant". That whole
> place should be bulldozed along with the trailer
> park behind it.

Yes, it can be improved. But ICE https://www.ice.gov/contact and for ones in Fairfax County https://www.ice.gov/contact/field-offices . From someone who know who has lived there a long time, ICE has been in the community a few times over the last couple of years, but still yet needed more so. Would estimate 50% of the community Hispanic (some legal and good working people, but others in this country illegally) and other 50% white and mix of other backgrounds around the world. Some of it should be torn down, but not all. Some of the newer or not so old manufactured homes there around 1500 sq ft one level, with decks or porches, and handful with garages and carports are really nice, and you can hardly tell much difference vs. a traditional site built home in other places. Though other homes there 40-50 years, different story, more like trailers as you say, but basic housing for some. Local realtors have listings for some of the homes for sale such as this https://www.redfin.com/VA/Chantilly/14528-Iberia-Cir-20151/home/40478119 and https://www.longandfoster.com/homes-for-sale/14531-Lanica-Circle-Chantilly-VA-20151-272750498 around and over $100,000 so not all cheap homes there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: JU7X9 ()
Date: May 25, 2019 12:22PM

Regardless?` Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GCTJP Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Regardless of skin color, crime is crime.
> Timothy
> > McVeigh blew up the Oklahoma City building in
> the
> > 1990s. The middle eastern terrorists crashed
> four
> > commercial airliners on 09/11/2001 with
> hundreds
> > of people aboard, not to mention the three
> > thousands deaths in the New York City Twin
> Towers
> > and the Pentagon killed.
>
> McVeigh was a piece of shit who deserved a more
> painful death than the humane lethal injection he
> got. He should have been blown up with M-80's
> because he liked bombs so much.
>
> The 9/11 terrorists were not even Americans. They
> should not have been in the country at all. Same
> with all illegal aliens and MS 13 gangbangers.
>
> I'm for preventing more crime by not inviting
> hostile foreign douchebags into the country in the
> name of "diversity".
>
> Sure, we'll get a white boy like McVeigh or Nazi
> shooter from time to time and they need to be
> punished harshly. But the truth is, illegal aliens
> commit more crime than average Americans and
> Muslims commit over 50% of terrorism while only
> being less than 2% of the population.

Agree. As far as Steven Green in self defense and staying around until the police arrived, expect he will be punished, but maybe less so in self defense. We will wait and see how this plays out in the courts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Fobak ()
Date: May 25, 2019 01:39PM

Nice work, mr. green
Protecting himself from a violent illegal.
Kudos to you, sir. Good luck in court.
Get a good Jew lawyer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: OP is obviously gay ()
Date: May 25, 2019 01:43PM

Whites must be stopped Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> White coward with a gun kills again!
>
>


& so are the gun grabber beta cuck pantyboys who agree with him. enjoy your quiche on Memorial Day, you libstain beta soyboys. Your wife will be at my house enjoying burgers, 'dogs & beer then enjoying how I love her like a real man does.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: you rite. ()
Date: May 25, 2019 09:14PM

OP is obviously gay Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Whites must be stopped Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > White coward with a gun kills again!
> >
> >
>
>
> & so are the gun grabber beta cuck pantyboys who
> agree with him. enjoy your quiche on Memorial
> Day, you libstain beta soyboys. Your wife will be
> at my house enjoying burgers, 'dogs & beer then
> enjoying how I love her like a real man does.


you mad? HaHa

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: talbot4 ()
Date: May 26, 2019 06:48AM

This white guy will get 30 years and he deserves 40.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Higher Power ()
Date: May 26, 2019 08:34AM

Churches in the area, prayer for the Chantilly community today.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: poly sigh ()
Date: May 26, 2019 03:04PM

Steve Green is 51 years old and has no money for a decent lawyer. He is just another gun owning coward and there are thousands of other cowards like him that the taxpayers of Virginia have to pay to take care of in prison.
Steve Green will be close to 80 years old when he gets his first chance of release from prison. These gun cowards are killing this country.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Party Crashers ()
Date: May 26, 2019 03:13PM

Shopkeepers say Green worked there for a long time and never any indications of any problems.

Until a group of violent illegals showed up one night.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Drug counselor ()
Date: May 26, 2019 03:21PM

I am an experienced drug counselor and this guy is a heavy drug user. I can tell by his eyes that he is a Cocaine and heroin user. He is now a murderer. Killed a man in a parking lot for what? An argument over something? Rot in hell Mr Green and remember you killed a Hispanic. Many Hispanic dudes in jail. Good luck sweetheart.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: been to Powhattan. ()
Date: May 26, 2019 03:47PM

Green's butthole is gonna be sooooo big! I mean real big. The story has made statewide news and the boys on the inside already know his name.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Brown savages ()
Date: May 26, 2019 08:47PM

Lol at this op.


White people have the lowest violent crime rates of any race, alongside Asians.


blacks and browns however have epidemic violent crime percentages. The darker the skin, the more savage the person.


Ever watch the news pussy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: huxer moo ()
Date: May 26, 2019 09:42PM

Brown savages Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lol at this op.
>
>
> White people have the lowest violent crime rates
> of any race, alongside Asians.
>
>
> blacks and browns however have epidemic violent
> crime percentages. The darker the skin, the more
> savage the person.
>
>
> Ever watch the news pussy?

You seem triggered. Are you okay?

The reason that white people in the USA have lower violent crime rates is because we have a predominately racist police force.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Colon Megarectalasshole ()
Date: May 26, 2019 09:52PM

Sometimes you have to turn the other cheek even if you are disrespected. If your in your danger of bodily harm than defend yourself of course. I do not think this crackhead was in danger and now he ain't so tough anymore. No guns in jail just your fighting skills and he don't look tough. He looks like a drugged out faggot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Miguel Angel Leiva Hernandez ()
Date: May 26, 2019 10:09PM

He were good mang.


Screen-Shot-2018-08-08-at-5.05.36-PM-e15

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: ICE Man Cometh ()
Date: May 27, 2019 12:37AM

Can be improved Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Negrodamas Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yeah but its a shitty shopping center outside
> an
> > even shadier beaner "restaurant". That whole
> > place should be bulldozed along with the
> trailer
> > park behind it.
>
> Yes, it can be improved. But ICE
> https://www.ice.gov/contact and for ones in
> Fairfax County
> https://www.ice.gov/contact/field-offices . From
> someone who know who has lived there a long time,
> ICE has been in the community a few times over the
> last couple of years, but still yet needed more
> so. Would estimate 50% of the community Hispanic
> (some legal and good working people, but others in
> this country illegally) and other 50% white and
> mix of other backgrounds around the world. Some
> of it should be torn down, but not all. Some of
> the newer or not so old manufactured homes there
> around 1500 sq ft one level, with decks or
> porches, and handful with garages and carports are
> really nice, and you can hardly tell much
> difference vs. a traditional site built home in
> other places. Though other homes there 40-50
> years, different story, more like trailers as you
> say, but basic housing for some. Local realtors
> have listings for some of the homes for sale such
> as this
> https://www.redfin.com/VA/Chantilly/14528-Iberia-C
> ir-20151/home/40478119 and
> https://www.longandfoster.com/homes-for-sale/14531
> -Lanica-Circle-Chantilly-VA-20151-272750498 around
> and over $100,000 so not all cheap homes there.



https://www.ice.gov/contact

Report Crimes, Suspicious Activity
By Phone: (866) 347-2423
By Online Tip Form: www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form


https://www.ice.gov/contact/field-offices

Enforcement & Removal Operations
Washington Field Office
2675 Prosperity Avenue 3rd Floor
Fairfax, VA, 20598-5216
Phone: (703) 285-6200
Email: Washington.Outreach@ice.dhs.gov
Area of Responsibility: District of Columbia and Virginia

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: ue6fy ()
Date: May 27, 2019 05:43AM

Drug counselor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am an experienced drug counselor and this guy is
> a heavy drug user. I can tell by his eyes that he
> is a Cocaine and heroin user. He is now a
> murderer. Killed a man in a parking lot for what?
> An argument over something? Rot in hell Mr Green
> and remember you killed a Hispanic. Many Hispanic
> dudes in jail. Good luck sweetheart.

Sounds like it is time for someone to move on to a different line of work. Your comments clearly indicate that you have lost all empathy for your fellow man. I get it, just like cops, you see the worst of the worst day in and day out. That sucks. But if you can no longer handle it, don't do it. You, and your clients, would be better off with you no longer working as a counselor. And if you are licensed and certified, and I knew who you were, I would report you to a professional review board to have your ability to perform your job evaluated.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: poyner-pong ()
Date: May 27, 2019 06:01AM

been to Powhattan. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Green's butthole is gonna be sooooo big! I mean
> real big. The story has made statewide news and
> the boys on the inside already know his name.


He deserves it. He made the decision to carry a gun so he was 100% asking for it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Magnum pi ()
Date: May 27, 2019 10:27AM

Fobak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice work, mr. green
> Protecting himself from a violent illegal.
> Kudos to you, sir. Good luck in court.
> Get a good Jew lawyer.

He will do a plea deal and get 20 years and he will have to do at least 18 years. He will be close to 70 years old when he gets out. Hope it was worth it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: I knew it! ()
Date: May 27, 2019 10:31AM

Fucking white people! They're all crazy!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: not a lawyer ()
Date: May 27, 2019 10:56AM

One thing for sure is you don't go shooting people in self defense unless you have half a million dollars for legal fees. Mr. Green is likely one of these ignorant NRA members. He will be in prison for a long time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Greenshit ()
Date: May 27, 2019 12:00PM

not a lawyer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One thing for sure is you don't go shooting people
> in self defense unless you have half a million
> dollars for legal fees. Mr. Green is likely one of
> these ignorant NRA members. He will be in prison
> for a long time.


Lawyers are probably knocking on his door as we speak. If he gets a public defender he is screwed. I am interested to see what he is being charged with. 1st degree, 2nd degree, manslaughter etc. What made him shoot? It said other people were hurt also but not from gunfire. Weird. How were they hurt?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: mcgruff says woof woof ()
Date: May 27, 2019 12:55PM

Greenshit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> It said other people were
> hurt also but not from gunfire. Weird. How were
> they hurt?


You ever hear that when a bus gets into an accident in the inner city all kinds of jungle bunny bystanders will run to get on the bus and claim injury so they can be part of the lawsuit? Probably the same thing with spics in parking lots.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Likka Mystinkyasshola ()
Date: May 27, 2019 06:40PM

ue6fy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Drug counselor Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I am an experienced drug counselor and this guy
> is
> > a heavy drug user. I can tell by his eyes that
> he
> > is a Cocaine and heroin user. He is now a
> > murderer. Killed a man in a parking lot for
> what?
> > An argument over something? Rot in hell Mr
> Green
> > and remember you killed a Hispanic. Many
> Hispanic
> > dudes in jail. Good luck sweetheart.
>
> Sounds like it is time for someone to move on to a
> different line of work. Your comments clearly
> indicate that you have lost all empathy for your
> fellow man. I get it, just like cops, you see the
> worst of the worst day in and day out. That sucks.
> But if you can no longer handle it, don't do it.
> You, and your clients, would be better off with
> you no longer working as a counselor. And if you
> are licensed and certified, and I knew who you
> were, I would report you to a professional review
> board to have your ability to perform your job
> evaluated.

I hate drugged out white trash! Hitler killed them. We should too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Sambo ()
Date: May 27, 2019 06:54PM

huxer moo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brown savages Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Lol at this op.
> >
> >
> > White people have the lowest violent crime
> rates
> > of any race, alongside Asians.
> >
> >
> > blacks and browns however have epidemic violent
> > crime percentages. The darker the skin, the
> more
> > savage the person.
> >
> >
> > Ever watch the news pussy?
>
> You seem triggered. Are you okay?
>
> The reason that white people in the USA have lower
> violent crime rates is because we have a
> predominately racist police force.





Really? Provide evidence for your claim.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Steven A Green ()
Date: May 27, 2019 08:18PM

His Mylife says he has 3.0 reputation score. Used to live in Texas. Cant find any court records on him.
Attachments:
5cec02a9e77f3.image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Hesus F'ing Christ ()
Date: May 27, 2019 09:01PM

Steven A Green Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> His Mylife says he has 3.0 reputation score. Used
> to live in Texas. Cant find any court records on
> him.

You retards actually think that a Mylife reputation score has some meaning? LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: tuba lips ()
Date: May 30, 2019 05:15AM

White people suck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Wetback go home ()
Date: May 30, 2019 05:31AM

Steven Green did nothing wrong.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: sealed in juices. ()
Date: May 30, 2019 05:27PM

Wetback go home Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Steven Green did nothing wrong.

Just another gun-toting coward. Too much of a pussy to settle a argument like a man. He totally deserves 30 years at red onion.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Angel Leiva Hernandez ()
Date: May 30, 2019 05:39PM

133954.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Police Report ()
Date: May 30, 2019 06:15PM

1:30 am

Illegal female Salvadoran #2 waiting outside of the 7-11 for illegal male Salvadoran #1 buying cigs. Both drunk from being at the party at Juarez restaurant.

Green cleaning the lot with a blower.

Drunk illegal female Salvadoran #2 gets hot when Green inadvertently blows some stuff her way and goes after him. Green fights her and drunk illegal Salvadoran #3 off with the blower (the other injuries reported).

Green leaves and goes to his sweeper.

Drunk illegal male Salvadoran #1 comes out of 7-11 and seeing his wife injured goes loco and aggressively goes after Green.

Green shoots drunk illegal male Salvadoran #1 in self defense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Francis Fauquier ()
Date: May 31, 2019 11:44AM

Steven Green might have gotten away with claiming self defense elsewhere in the state. Fairfax county is going to send him to prison.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Bill Bored ()
Date: June 01, 2019 07:24AM

Steven Green will never be free again. Hope it was worth it for him. It's what happens when you use that gun. It's what happens when you are a coward.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: beagle whistle ()
Date: June 08, 2019 08:40AM

The self defense claim rarely makes it through the courts in Virginia. The best Steven Green can hope for is a reduced sentence, maybe 12 to 15 years if he is lucky. If he tries to go to trial which he probably won't because he does not have the money the jury and judge will likely put him away for life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Habibbi. ()
Date: June 08, 2019 05:40PM

beagle whistle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The self defense claim rarely makes it through the
> courts in Virginia. The best Steven Green can hope
> for is a reduced sentence, maybe 12 to 15 years if
> he is lucky. If he tries to go to trial which he
> probably won't because he does not have the money
> the jury and judge will likely put him away for
> life.

That guy can rot in prison , fuck him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Jp 6 ()
Date: June 08, 2019 06:55PM

Habibbi. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> beagle whistle Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The self defense claim rarely makes it through
> the
> > courts in Virginia. The best Steven Green can
> hope
> > for is a reduced sentence, maybe 12 to 15 years
> if
> > he is lucky. If he tries to go to trial which
> he
> > probably won't because he does not have the
> money
> > the jury and judge will likely put him away for
> > life.
>
> That guy can rot in prison , fuck him.

I agree. He looks like a drug addict and he could have avoided trouble. He knew he had a gun which gave him courage. Fuck Steven Green. I hope his asshole is bleeding from being raped.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Mahdi Key Aches muk ()
Date: June 09, 2019 01:15PM

by the way...Timmy McVeigh wasn't the mastermind for the OKC bombing...he was the fall guy..the same people who did OKC bombing was the same people who did 9/11...except on 9/11 they had help from ISIS(Isreali Secret Intelligence Service)...9/11 was masterminded by Dick Chaney and the funky bunch

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Out on Bail! ()
Date: June 09, 2019 04:05PM

Steven Green is out on Bail! Unusual for a 2nd degree murder charge.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Out on Bail ()
Date: June 09, 2019 04:08PM

Next court appearance ic July 9 at 2pm. I guess he has a good self defense case if they let him out on bail. Maybe the video from the scene matches his story.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: weekend update. ()
Date: September 21, 2019 10:58AM

Steve Green was actually released on bond. He is looking at a 2nd degree murder charge. This white guy will likely get 17 years. 17 years for being a coward and pulling out a gun because he is too much of a pussy to fight like a man.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Fatal-Parking-Lot-Shooting-in-Chantilly-Suspect-Freed-510994841.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Bold brownskins ()
Date: September 21, 2019 11:33AM

Emboldened with liberal policies, brownskins have begun getting bold in groups. Just like dogshit, stay away from them.
Move out of Herndon and Reston, lots of them there.
Springfield has already been assimilated by the illegals!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: not a coward. ()
Date: September 21, 2019 11:43AM

Bold brownskins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Emboldened with liberal policies, brownskins have
> begun getting bold in groups. Just like dogshit,
> stay away from them.
> Move out of Herndon and Reston, lots of them
> there.
> Springfield has already been assimilated by the
> illegals!

I know these people look different and that is really scary. Maybe you should try to talk to them, they really are good people. Only a tiny percentage of them are MS13. You really don't have to live the life of a coward.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: phelpsmarc ()
Date: September 21, 2019 12:09PM

Police Report Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 1:30 am
>
> Illegal female Salvadoran #2 waiting outside of
> the 7-11 for illegal male Salvadoran #1 buying
> cigs. Both drunk from being at the party at
> Juarez restaurant.
>
> Green cleaning the lot with a blower.
>
> Drunk illegal female Salvadoran #2 gets hot when
> Green inadvertently blows some stuff her way and
> goes after him. Green fights her and drunk
> illegal Salvadoran #3 off with the blower (the
> other injuries reported).
>
> Green leaves and goes to his sweeper.
>
> Drunk illegal male Salvadoran #1 comes out of 7-11
> and seeing his wife injured goes loco and
> aggressively goes after Green.
>
> Green shoots drunk illegal male Salvadoran #1 in
> self defense.

While I am not a Lawyer, I have taken a Criminal Law class.

If the above is an accurate description of what transpired, it would fit well with a "Stand Your Ground Law." So, in Florida, Green would likely be let go, ala George Zimmerman.

In Virginia and other states without such a Law, it would likely fit into Voluntary Manslaughter. 2nd Degree Murder seems a little harsh if the facts are as shown above.

In any event, the OP has created a misleading headline.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: September 21, 2019 03:11PM

There are 35 stand your ground states; VA is one of them. VA's SYG comes from a ruling by the VA Supreme Court, not from a law passed by the legislature.

SYG did NOT enter into the Zimmerman case in any way. SYG had nothing to do with his acquittal. SYG had nothing to do with the justification of his use of deadly force.

SYG does not remove the requirement that, to justify a claim of self defense, you must be under a deadly attack at the time you use deadly force.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Tuba lips ()
Date: September 21, 2019 07:59PM

not a coward. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bold brownskins Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Emboldened with liberal policies, brownskins
> have
> > begun getting bold in groups. Just like
> dogshit,
> > stay away from them.
> > Move out of Herndon and Reston, lots of them
> > there.
> > Springfield has already been assimilated by the
> > illegals!
>
> I know these people look different and that is
> really scary. Maybe you should try to talk to
> them, they really are good people. Only a tiny
> percentage of them are MS13. You really don't have
> to live the life of a coward.





I'm not a coward. Im a liberal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: r3fgtgre2w ()
Date: September 22, 2019 03:51PM


30-year-old Miguel Angel Leiva Hernandez was shot in self-defense

IN OTHER WORDS, FX CO GOV MOB SENT A KILLER TO KILL THE 51 YR OLD TO STEAL HIS LAND AFTER HE WAS DEAD

THE 51 YR OLD SHOT THE THUG

WTOP is reporting the thug is "a victim" instead of an armed robber, WTOP is part of the mob


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: r4grewew ()
Date: September 22, 2019 03:52PM

WTOP’s Teta Alim contributed to this report.

ANOTHER TET OFFENSIVE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: courtroom spectator ()
Date: September 22, 2019 03:59PM

The white coward will probably get a plea agreement and never go to trial. He will do 2 to 4 years.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: spent yearly ()
Date: September 22, 2019 05:31PM

Just goes to prove that a gun is never a good solution to a problem. Guns are for cowards. The white guy had to hide behind a gun because he is too much of a coward to face a real man. Are prisons are full of these gun coward NRA members and we have to pay to feed and care for them.
Meanwhile a nice young man is dead and his children are fatherless. All because of a coward.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Did I just read that ()
Date: September 22, 2019 05:50PM

spent yearly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just goes to prove that a gun is never a good
> solution to a problem. Guns are for cowards. The
> white guy had to hide behind a gun because he is
> too much of a coward to face a real man. Are
> prisons are full of these gun coward NRA members
> and we have to pay to feed and care for them.
> Meanwhile a nice young man is dead and his
> children are fatherless. All because of a coward.


You are an absolute idiot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: not a lawyer ()
Date: September 24, 2019 04:10AM

courtroom spectator Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The white coward will probably get a plea
> agreement and never go to trial. He will do 2 to 4
> years.

Hard to believe they let him out on bail.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Friend of Steve ()
Date: September 24, 2019 11:29AM

This website is unreal! I had to join in because of the misinformation floating around. Steve stood his ground that night and had to shoot the guy because his life was in danger. Steve is a nice guy who is nonviolent.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Margaret S ()
Date: September 24, 2019 11:48AM

spent yearly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just goes to prove that a gun is never a good
> solution to a problem. Guns are for cowards. The
> white guy had to hide behind a gun because he is
> too much of a coward to face a real man. Are
> prisons are full of these gun coward NRA members
> and we have to pay to feed and care for them.
> Meanwhile a nice young man is dead and his
> children are fatherless. All because of a coward.

The solution to the problem of YOU was an abortion. Your mom should have had one. Sorry you are so afraid of guns and retarded.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: So Libtards Are Brave ?? ()
Date: September 24, 2019 11:58AM

Getting stomped to death when there 50 by 20 some year old "Hero" thugs who started the shit while they minded their own business ?

That's a perfect example of Idiotic LIBERAL LOGIC ! No wonder they voted for Hillary

>while they minded their own business ?

That's rare with Libtards and common with conservatives. Libtards are always in peoples faces giving people lip , they cant live and let live

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Ted P ()
Date: September 24, 2019 12:11PM

So Libtards Are Brave ?? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Getting stomped to death when there 50 by 20 some
> year old "Hero" thugs who started the shit while
> they minded their own business ?
>
> That's a perfect example of Idiotic LIBERAL LOGIC
> ! No wonder they voted for Hillary
>
> >while they minded their own business ?
>
> That's rare with Libtards and common with
> conservatives. Libtards are always in peoples
> faces giving people lip , they cant live and let
> live


That was Ralph Maddow a few years ago telling all her lesbian followers to call people with guns "cowards". It makes no sense at all, but they do what they are told.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Coming for You! ()
Date: October 09, 2019 04:36PM

Sounds like a bunch of drunk people tried to bully him and one had a gun on Green...
So what would you do?
Me if I had a gun would shoot and ask questions later.
I'm sure the people bulling Green are probably not here legally soooo.
In lies the question when committing a crime to enter the country just gives them a free pass to do more???
Hell I dont know the answer but it was not a hate crime but self defense.


https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Defense-Says-Virginia-Street-Sweeper-Killed-Man-in-Self-Defense-562573961.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Coming for You! ()
Date: October 09, 2019 04:40PM

Nope he will go free and they will deport the illegals that shot him and then will re-enter the country and do it again!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: courtroom spectator. ()
Date: October 10, 2019 05:08AM

With the liberal juries we have in Fairfax county Green will be doing hard time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Ffx county votes ()
Date: October 10, 2019 09:53AM

All the brownskin church leaders will demand a pound of flesh.
People like bulova and Kincaid and our new commonwealth atty know that each illegal vote counts!

Being white, straight, employed carrying a gun=the new nigger predator

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: d webster ()
Date: October 10, 2019 08:10PM

courtroom spectator. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> With the liberal juries we have in Fairfax county
> Green will be doing hard time.


I think it's "Jury's" not "juries"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Muslim perverts ()
Date: October 10, 2019 11:37PM

sc hover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I heard they were having a argument over where the
> guy parked. So typical for a white male, too much
> of a coward to fight like a man.




Too much of a coward to Fight like a man? You just described every muslim on the planet. Ever heard of 9-11? Hell, every attack that diseased muslims make is by sucker punch.

Now, who are the cowards?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: sc hover ()
Date: October 11, 2019 05:11AM

Muslim perverts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> sc hover Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I heard they were having a argument over where
> the
> > guy parked. So typical for a white male, too
> much
> > of a coward to fight like a man.
>
>
>
>
> Too much of a coward to Fight like a man? You just
> described every muslim on the planet. Ever heard
> of 9-11? Hell, every attack that diseased muslims
> make is by sucker punch.
>
> Now, who are the cowards?

For us, the symbol of terror and terrorism is not Osama bin Laden, or even ISIS. For us, the symbol of terror and terrorism is a fellow American — almost always a man, almost always white — shooting a bunch of people he does not know. In a theater, a school, an office. At a mall, a concert, a restaurant, a festival, a Walmart. White males are the leading coward terrorists in the country.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: October 11, 2019 05:33AM

For us, the symbol of terror and terrorism is not Osama bin Laden, or even ISIS. For us, the symbol of terror and terrorism is a fellow American — almost always a liberal - dividing our country into groups they hate and groups they love. To them, you are not defined by what you are, but by what they think your group is. This is how all totalitarian regimes work. The individual cannot escape the classification they assign to the group. The nice Jewish lady next door who looked after you when your mother was sick and gave you cookies and milk cannot be saved because you don't view her as an individual, but as a hated Jew - into the box car with her. One man with a gun commits a crime we all despise and you, in your 'bravery', condemn all gun owners. The innocent are punished and, you say, deserve it because, you know - group guilt.

But a member of a group you love can break our laws and be excused. Right and wrong become a floating concept defined on a whim to meet whatever is needed to destroy a group you hate.

You hold yourself in high esteem, but in reality, you are just another turd in the bowl.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Idiot ()
Date: October 11, 2019 08:14AM

sc hover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Muslim perverts Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > sc hover Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I heard they were having a argument over
> where
> > the
> > > guy parked. So typical for a white male, too
> > much
> > > of a coward to fight like a man.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Too much of a coward to Fight like a man? You
> just
> > described every muslim on the planet. Ever
> heard
> > of 9-11? Hell, every attack that diseased
> muslims
> > make is by sucker punch.
> >
> > Now, who are the cowards?
>
> For us, the symbol of terror and terrorism is not
> Osama bin Laden, or even ISIS. For us, the symbol
> of terror and terrorism is a fellow American —
> almost always a man, almost always white —
> shooting a bunch of people he does not know. In a
> theater, a school, an office. At a mall, a
> concert, a restaurant, a festival, a Walmart.
> White males are the leading coward terrorists in
> the country.


Chicago called, it said something about its GIGANTIC murder rate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: xxfrupiexx ()
Date: October 12, 2019 05:39AM

SumMo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For us, the symbol of terror and terrorism is not
> Osama bin Laden, or even ISIS. For us, the symbol
> of terror and terrorism is a fellow American —
> almost always a liberal - dividing our country
> into groups they hate and groups they love. To
> them, you are not defined by what you are, but by
> what they think your group is. This is how all
> totalitarian regimes work. The individual cannot
> escape the classification they assign to the
> group. The nice Jewish lady next door who looked
> after you when your mother was sick and gave you
> cookies and milk cannot be saved because you don't
> view her as an individual, but as a hated Jew -
> into the box car with her. One man with a gun
> commits a crime we all despise and you, in your
> 'bravery', condemn all gun owners. The innocent
> are punished and, you say, deserve it because, you
> know - group guilt.
>
> But a member of a group you love can break our
> laws and be excused. Right and wrong become a
> floating concept defined on a whim to meet
> whatever is needed to destroy a group you hate.
>
> You hold yourself in high esteem, but in reality,
> you are just another turd in the bowl.


That's Stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: October 12, 2019 05:46AM

No, it's not stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: george tealwat ()
Date: October 12, 2019 07:04AM

courtroom spectator. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> With the liberal juries we have in Fairfax county
> Green will be doing hard time.


He will probably get 10 years. He deserves it though, thats what gun cowards all deserve. On the inside he will have no gun to hide behind. He will receive justice in the end. The rear end.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: October 12, 2019 08:06AM

george tealwat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> courtroom spectator. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > With the liberal juries we have in Fairfax
> county
> > Green will be doing hard time.
>
>
> He will probably get 10 years. He deserves it
> though, thats what gun cowards all deserve. On the
> inside he will have no gun to hide behind. He will
> receive justice in the end. The rear end.

The real gun cowards are people like you who hide behind sloganeering and insults because you're afraid to enter into a meaningful discussion.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: foil wrap ()
Date: October 12, 2019 10:26AM

george tealwat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> courtroom spectator. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > With the liberal juries we have in Fairfax
> county
> > Green will be doing hard time.
>
>
> He will probably get 10 years. He deserves it
> though, thats what gun cowards all deserve. On the
> inside he will have no gun to hide behind. He will
> receive justice in the end. The rear end.


When the MS 13 guys find out what he did he will be in serious trouble.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Local Attorney 2 ()
Date: October 13, 2019 10:06AM

The million dollar question the jury will decide is could Mr. Green have avoided this conflict. He obviously had a gun with him which tells me he was either looking for trouble or this strip mall is known for violence and he felt he needed the gun. Sometimes people with guns have an overly aggressive demeanor because they know they can defend themselves against anyone despite who it is. I would like to see video if possible to see what happened. This case stinks all the way around.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: October 13, 2019 01:41PM

Local Attorney 2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The million dollar question the jury will decide
> is could Mr. Green have avoided this conflict. He
> obviously had a gun with him which tells me he was
> either looking for trouble or this strip mall is
> known for violence and he felt he needed the gun.
> Sometimes people with guns have an overly
> aggressive demeanor because they know they can
> defend themselves against anyone despite who it
> is. I would like to see video if possible to see
> what happened. This case stinks all the way
> around.

If having a gun with him means he was looking for trouble, then having car insurance means you're looking for an accident; having a fire extinguisher in the kitchen means you're looking for a fire, etc. There are 600k concealed carry permit holders in VA. If they were all looking for trouble, the murder rate would be sky high. Of course, I base that on logic, not on anti gunner emotionalism. For reference, MD has 40k permit holders and 1.8 times the murder rate in VA. DC has 1.5k permit holders and 3 times the murder rate.

I agree with you that there is much we don't know about this incident. Of course, if your thinking is limited to "Man with a gun is guilty", then we can just get on with the hanging.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: pea shooter ()
Date: October 13, 2019 04:09PM

The white guy is in his 50s, if he goes to trial he will be convicted and it will essentially be a life sentence for him. They will offer him a plea deal where he will get about 10 years and get released after 8 with good behavior. He will likely take the deal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Greenspin ()
Date: October 13, 2019 05:49PM

If he gets Greenspun he will walk.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another murder in Fairfax county, another white man in custody
Posted by: Gerry not signed in ()
Date: October 13, 2019 11:01PM

sc hover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Muslim perverts Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > sc hover Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I heard they were having a argument over
> where
> > the
> > > guy parked. So typical for a white male, too
> > much
> > > of a coward to fight like a man.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Too much of a coward to Fight like a man? You
> just
> > described every muslim on the planet. Ever
> heard
> > of 9-11? Hell, every attack that diseased
> muslims
> > make is by sucker punch.
> >
> > Now, who are the cowards?
>
> For us, the symbol of terror and terrorism is not
> Osama bin Laden, or even ISIS. For us, the symbol
> of terror and terrorism is a fellow American —
> almost always a man, almost always white —
> shooting a bunch of people he does not know. In a
> theater, a school, an office. At a mall, a
> concert, a restaurant, a festival, a Walmart.
> White males are the leading coward terrorists in
> the country.




Wrong. Worldwide, the number one terrorist is always a muslim. In America, blacks slaughter at edidemic rates. Have you ever seen the news? LMFAO. To deny this your either willfully blind, or just an ignorant fuck. I'll say both ;-)


.
Attachments:
image.png

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
       **   ******   **    **  ********   *******  
       **  **    **  ***   **  **        **     ** 
       **  **        ****  **  **               ** 
       **  **        ** ** **  ******     *******  
 **    **  **        **  ****  **               ** 
 **    **  **    **  **   ***  **        **     ** 
  ******    ******   **    **  ********   *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.