HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: FCPD abuses their power.
Posted by: Resident ()
Date: January 22, 2011 05:34PM

I've lived a lot of places in my life, and the FCPD do seem to seem to have an odd contempt for the public. I've never heard a single good word about them in 15 years here - not one. In fact, I knew a guy who left the department because he said he was only expected to: 1) arrest hispanic males for public drunkeness, and; 2) pull over young black men on suspicion of car theft.

And None of the burglaries on my street have ever been solved.

Some friend's teenagers' (both honor students) have been hassled on numerous occasions, with no charges or arrests ever made. Just harassment.

From talking with friends in respectable (Federal) agencies, their consensus is that FCPD suffers from too much money and too little real crime; IOW, they have all these toys and nothing to do. So they hassle people out of sheer boredom.

Oh, and to the cop who wrote something above to the effect of "who you gonna' call?", the one time I DID call about a suspected burglary next door, they just drove by and didn't even stop, even though I was standing on the porch expecting to tell them what I saw. "First responders" my ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Life-long Resident ()
Date: January 22, 2011 05:50PM

I've lived in Fairfax County my entire life. The Fairfax County Police Department is one of the most respectful and professional police departments in the world. Thank you for everything you do, FCPD.

Posted by: This Thread is Weak Sauce ()
Date: January 22, 2011 06:07PM

A thread complaining about the police? Seriously? How fucking cliched can you get?

File an official complaint or STFU and GTFO!

Posted by: Highlander ()
Date: January 22, 2011 06:15PM

Resident Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've lived a lot of places in my life, and the
> FCPD do seem to seem to have an odd contempt for
> the public. I've never heard a single good word
> about them in 15 years here - not one. In fact, I
> knew a guy who left the department because he said
> he was only expected to: 1) arrest hispanic males
> for public drunkeness, and; 2) pull over young
> black men on suspicion of car theft.
>
> And None of the burglaries on my street have ever
> been solved.
>
> Some friend's teenagers' (both honor students)
> have been hassled on numerous occasions, with no
> charges or arrests ever made. Just harassment.
>
> From talking with friends in respectable (Federal)
> agencies, their consensus is that FCPD suffers
> from too much money and too little real crime;
> IOW, they have all these toys and nothing to do.
> So they hassle people out of sheer boredom.
>
> Oh, and to the cop who wrote something above to
> the effect of "who you gonna' call?", the one time
> I DID call about a suspected burglary next door,
> they just drove by and didn't even stop, even
> though I was standing on the porch expecting to
> tell them what I saw. "First responders" my ass.

Here ya go... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32359544/

Contact Dateline through MSNBC ASAP and expose the corruption of the Fairfax County Police Department.

Or better yet, take off your fucking tint and that stupid-ass muffler, and STFU.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2011 06:15PM by Highlander.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: January 23, 2011 01:31AM

If you think that FCPD profiles based upon race, then holy hell, you've never lived in many other places. FCPD is far from perfect, and they have some dickhead cops, but they're better than quite a few places.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: AJ ()
Date: January 23, 2011 04:13PM

I was at a friends house and when I walked outside 2 cops were waiting for me telling me that they saw marijuana smoke billowing out of the windows, which is stupid because we smoke on the outside porch around back. I was with 2 of my friends and he asked if he could search us. My friends let him search them, but because I may have had something to hide I said he could not search me without a warrant and if he would like to ask me anymore questions he could contact my lawyer. He told me that I didn't have a lawyer and that he was going to get a warrant for me and the house, I told him if he had a warrant he was welcome to search me and the house but if he did not then I was going back inside. He told me to wait outside and I gave him my lawyers business card and he promptly let me go. (I have a very scary lawyer and cops know not to mess with his clients.) All you have to do to get out of a search is tell him no, no matter what he tells you. Cops can't search you without consent, if they have a probale cause still deny the search until they obtain a warrant. I've been told they have probale cause and they will get a warrant but when I told them to get the warrant and then they can search me they let me go. I hope this helps someone out at some point!

Posted by: bullshit ()
Date: January 23, 2011 04:32PM

The above post total bullshit, the Cops are not afraid of any of the scumbag lawyers in Fairfax, watch the courthouse hallways, they kiss the cops asses to get any plee bargain they can to tell their clients they actually did something to justify their fee.

Posted by: AJ ()
Date: January 23, 2011 04:57PM

I don't think he was so much scared of the lawyer as he was of the fact that he didn't have a reason to search and knew if he searched that I would have it dismissed and would end up looking like an idiot

Posted by: I hope Va makes pot legal! ()
Date: January 23, 2011 05:09PM

So much money is spent on keeping people from smoking a little weed. What a waste of taxpayer money. I say tax it and make it legal.

Tobacco farmers in Va could keep the profits in state. I could mention many reasons why pot is better then booze but others have said it before me on this board.

Since pot is not legal I do not smoke it but I wish it was. Right now I like to stick to a fine wine.

Date: January 23, 2011 05:56PM

Highlander Wrote:

>
> Here ya go...
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32359544/
>
> Contact Dateline through MSNBC ASAP and expose the
> corruption of the Fairfax County Police
> Department.
>
> Or better yet, take off your fucking tint and that
> stupid-ass muffler, and STFU.

Jeez, I can't decide what is worse, useless cops or the ones who give useless cops BJs for free. I'm sure you would also volunteer for anal probing. Because you've got nothing to hide of course.

Yeah, file a complaint about unprofessional and thuggish cops. Might as well go to the head fox and complain about chicken-stealing. This is a department that won't even name officers who have killed innocent citizens.

In case you hadn't noticed, I said I had some friends in other departments as well as FCPD, and I was quoting them, but it's not surprising an angry and immature goober like you would be so supportive of such an unprofessional department.

Stop sitting around with your police scanner wanking off, and get a real life; then take off your gun rack and your rebel flag, and "STFU".

Date: January 23, 2011 06:01PM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
> If you think that FCPD profiles based upon race,
> then holy hell, you've never lived in many other
> places. FCPD is far from perfect, and they have
> some dickhead cops, but they're better than quite
> a few places.

Read again - a former FCPD officer said that. How many black/Latino FCPD cops have you seen or do you know?

And I didn't say they were the "worst", I said they are bored and prone to hassling people.

Posted by: residents dumbass ()
Date: January 23, 2011 08:05PM

ooooo a former employee has bad things to say about the place they used to work, yea thats never happened b4! i used to work at wendys, would you believe me if i said i ejaculated onto every hamburger that went out?

just cause you don't see them doesn't mean they arent there, have you ever been to the rt 1 corridor or springfield? ive seen tons of black and hispanic cops in those areas, its a big county after all.

i dont care who you "know", as hyper litigious as this area is, if ther were ANY basis to what ur claiming about profiling they would have been sued left and right over this already, and last time i checked the only thing theyve been sued for is wrongful death

Posted by: What? ()
Date: January 23, 2011 08:21PM

I think the police should "profile" more. Stop looking at grandma and her tags and start checking out the 7-11 on the near by corner. Hispanics are ones who have catcalls going out. I will take a redneck. They respect most women. Rednecks love the great USA. Where is the INS?? FC is going in the dump.

Posted by: been wronged too ()
Date: January 24, 2011 11:46AM

Life-long Resident Wrote:
> I've lived in Fairfax County my entire life. The
> Fairfax County Police Department is one of the
> most respectful and professional police
> departments in the world. Thank you for
> everything you do, FCPD.

You Sir are a douche bag. I grew up here. move away to serve my country. returned a few years back and can say for sure a cop has never done 1 fucking thing that was good for me. I feel for anyone that gets a warrent search of their home. they play with all of your shit make a total mess and show the fact that they are little children by putting on display anything that may be of an intimit nature belonging to your wife.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDzH7qAhFM0

Posted by: agreed ()
Date: January 24, 2011 01:15PM

you said it brother

Posted by: wishuknew88 ()
Date: December 11, 2011 11:52PM

Kitzerow is a dirty cop. try to stay away from his radar. he stole money from peoples houses and searches illegaly all the time.he needs to be reported to internal affairs. i myself have as well. but everyone if you want a dirty cop off the street heed my warning! REPORT FRANK KITZEROW TO IA!!!

Posted by: Friendly ()
Date: December 12, 2011 02:57AM

dont county cops know they can pretty much get a way with killing folks

Posted by: not their job ()
Date: December 12, 2011 04:34AM

been wronged too Wrote:

>
> You Sir are a douche bag. I grew up here. move
> away to serve my country. returned a few years
> back and can say for sure a cop has never done 1
> fucking thing that was good for me. I feel for
> anyone that gets a warrent search of their home.
> they play with all of your shit make a total mess
> and show the fact that they are little children by
> putting on display anything that may be of an
> intimit nature belonging to your wife.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDzH7qAhFM0

Thats because they WONT do anything to help you until you get in a bad situation. Its not their job to go around and help you do chores or anything. Most people will never need their direct help but they do help you by keeping gangs under control ect. And of course they toss everything in a search thats what you do when you search something. You dont just scan the room and say looks good here.

As far as people who get search warrants against them, 99% did something to bring that attention or live with someone who did. They dont just hand those out for no reason. The occasional mistake can still happen as is true with everything

Posted by: postpoppunk ()
Date: December 12, 2011 04:39AM

been wronged too Wrote:
> Life-long Resident Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I've lived in Fairfax County my entire life.
> The
> > Fairfax County Police Department is one of the
> > most respectful and professional police
> > departments in the world. Thank you for
> > everything you do, FCPD.
>
>
> You Sir are a douche bag. I grew up here. move
> away to serve my country. returned a few years
> back and can say for sure a cop has never done 1
> fucking thing that was good for me. I feel for
> anyone that gets a warrent search of their home.
> they play with all of your shit make a total mess
> and show the fact that they are little children by
> putting on display anything that may be of an
> intimit nature belonging to your wife.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDzH7qAhFM0

You did not "serve your country" you SIGNED up for a JOB.

I hate the unearned respect expected by military fucks...

You got PAID to do a JOB that YOU decided as an EMPLOYMENT decision. Nothing more...

A Minor Threat

Posted by: Hey Police ()
Date: December 12, 2011 08:43AM

I have noticed the aggression levels is out of control with Officers. I understand their jobs can be challenging however they seem to be unable to tone it down when dealing with ordinary citizens. We're not all crackheads. Treat us with the same respect you want us to show you, its not automatic.

Posted by: joker ()
Date: December 12, 2011 01:22PM

Your chances of getting shot by the police are reduced dramatically if you aren't breaking the law....like running numbers

Posted by: Unknown ()
Date: May 24, 2013 11:36AM

Detective Kitzerow revictimized a victim of domestic violence. He works out of the Sully Police Station. If he has done that once, he has in all probability done that many times before.

Unknown

Posted by: Unknown ()
Date: May 24, 2013 11:38AM

Kudos to Dutchboy as this person has it spot on about Detective Kitzerow.

Unknown Wrote:
> Detective Kitzerow revictimized a victim of
> domestic violence. He works out of the Sully
> Police Station. If he has done that once, he has
> in all probability done that many times before.
>
> Unknown

Posted by: unknown ()
Date: May 28, 2013 12:40PM

I need to retract this statement. It was a misunderstanding on my part. Got it all cleared up. Detective Kitzerow was only acting in my best interests.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 28, 2013 01:09PM

unknown Wrote:
> I need to retract this statement. It was a
> misunderstanding on my part. Got it all cleared
> up. Detective Kitzerow was only acting in my best
> interests.

translation:
Attachments:
crack_pipe-1.jpg

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.