HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
So we are going to lose the Breezeway motel and Fairfax garden apartments so Pulte can build new homes there? Will this make traffic worse?
Posted by: Fairfax City homeowner ()
Date: April 01, 2019 12:42PM

High quality townhome community with a commercial component
• 74 townhomes (incl. 8 Live/Work townhomes on Fairfax Blvd)
• Mix of 24’, 22’ and 20’ wide homes
• High quality architecture compatible with surrounding area
• Site Design
• Rear loaded homes forming a streetscape along Fairfax Blvd, Walnut, Cedar and Oak
• Central open space feature on either side of Cedar, accessible to entire community
• Pedestrian connectivity throughout community
• High quality architecture compatible with surrounding area
• 15’ transitional yard provided, with 10’ landscape strip along all street frontages
• 25’ setback to single family homes on 2nd Street
• Parking & Transportation
• 195 on site spaces provided + 14 on-street spaces on Cedar – Complies with Zoning Ordinance requirements
• Access provided from Fairfax Blvd, Walnut and Cedar
• Trip generation is comparable to existing conditions.

Is this a good thing for Fairfax???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So we are going to lose the Breezeway motel and Fairfax garden apartments so Pulte can build new homes there? Will this make traffic worse?
Posted by: the armpit of fairfax ()
Date: April 01, 2019 12:45PM

that whole place is an eyesore and should have been burned down long ago

Re: So we are going to lose the Breezeway motel and Fairfax garden apartments so Pulte can build new homes there? Will this make traffic worse?
Posted by: Fairfax City homeowner ()
Date: April 01, 2019 12:57PM

Half the rooms at the breezeway are rented by the week or month. This will have a negative impact on our poorest citizens. Putting those people on the streets will greatly increase crime in the area.

Posted by: Derpers gonna derp ()
Date: April 01, 2019 01:06PM

Do you suffer from high-function mental retardation?
Because you literally answered all your own questions.

Go back and read what you copy and pasted.

https://www.fairfaxva.gov/home/showdocument?id=11547

Posted by: Phil Intheblanks ()
Date: April 01, 2019 01:52PM

It will be sad to see the Breezeway go, I have some fond memories of getting laid there back in the 90s. I think that it's time for it to go though. This is all a part of the suburban to urban transition we are going through.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: April 03, 2019 10:44PM

I think the Breezeway is a haven for prostitutes.

Posted by: f9jxt ()
Date: April 03, 2019 10:48PM

maybe they closed it to allow POLICE to investigate

that cute white girl that was burned alive in it

diversity is great

Posted by: Not the bold font guy ()
Date: April 05, 2019 08:34PM

f9jxt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

> maybe they closed it to allow POLICE to
> investigate
>
> that cute white girl that was burned alive in it
>
> diversity is great
>

Hey bold font guy, that happened at the Anchorage motel, not the Breezeway.

Posted by: contra ban ()
Date: April 06, 2019 08:46AM

When the gun show is in town they send all the convicted felons over to the Breezeway where the gun dealers have a room set up for illegal cash sales to felons.

Posted by: GEYVWGEYVWGEYVW ()
Date: April 06, 2019 11:02AM

OP wants rural. TPTB want suburban. Who do you think is going to win that tussle?

Posted by: kounty rez ()
Date: April 06, 2019 11:21AM

Fairfax aint Fairfax without the Breezeway!

Posted by: Pee Zlosi ()
Date: April 06, 2019 11:53AM

Empty these flophouses of the deadbeat drug addicts and send them all to Kalifornia.

Posted by: toyal palm ()
Date: April 06, 2019 12:09PM

The Breezeway got a bad name after they found that dead hooker under the bed back in the early 2000s but hey that can happen at any hotel.
Attachments:
motel3.jpg

Posted by: huntch ()
Date: April 07, 2019 02:22PM

Sometimes we just can’t accept the fact that things around are changing. The neighborhood is getting bigger and naturally, people worry that those changes will bring unexpected costs. I, for one, am that traffic is going to get worse. However, I have found a solution long ago. I have looked into selling my car at Pin.tt online. The air will be much cleaner without and my consciousness will be cleaner as well. Thanks for bringing up the topic to everybody’s attention. Looking forward for more news.

Posted by: low budget lodger ()
Date: February 02, 2020 10:37AM

I am at the Breezeway motel now. The place is not bad for 325 a week. I asked the lady at the front desk if the hotel was scheduled to close and she said "I don thiink soo". Anybody know the latest on the Breezeway?

Posted by: Wolftrappe or Breezeway? ()
Date: February 02, 2020 11:22AM

When I'm bangin a Mosaic beauty and my wife's in town, there's only one question I gotta ask: Wolfetrappe or Breezeway?

Or Nutley North or Nutley South?

Do I need to be near The Vienna Inn or the L*** C**tre?

Posted by: guided tour ()
Date: February 02, 2020 04:58PM

Wolftrappe or Breezeway? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When I'm bangin a Mosaic beauty and my wife's in
> town, there's only one question I gotta ask:
> Wolfetrappe or Breezeway?
>
> Or Nutley North or Nutley South?
>
> Do I need to be near The Vienna Inn or the L***
> C**tre?

Too bad your wife cannot satisfy you. You should just tell her its over. Try being a man for once.

Posted by: WTW grad 80s ()
Date: February 06, 2020 06:07AM

The Breezeway motel should be added to the list of historic structures in Fairfax and be preserved for future generations. Just imagine how many Woodson and FHS students lost their virginity there!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.