HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: Universal Peace ()
Date: March 16, 2019 06:53PM

No other organization is responsible for so many deaths and heinous acts violating human rights than muslims. Liberals actually may take the lead in hate and murder. Why hasn't the UN banned muslims and liberals? They are both terrorist organizations that want to destroy civilization and all human rights.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: FACTS! ()
Date: March 17, 2019 08:11AM

You speak facts. Have you considered running for president?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: Al the answer man ()
Date: March 17, 2019 08:17AM

How could the UN ban Muslims and liberals, when the majority of UN members are Muslims and liberals?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: Btyhu ()
Date: March 17, 2019 08:47AM

Al the answer man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How could the UN ban Muslims and liberals, when
> the majority of UN members are Muslims and
> liberals?


I think the point is the UN is a terrorist organization as you have pointed out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: Soul brother #1 ()
Date: March 17, 2019 09:00AM

Why doesnt the UN ban muslims?. How about why dont the UN ban hillbillies and rednecks that are on welfare.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: The country should ban you ()
Date: March 17, 2019 09:07AM

America doesn’t like you op. We should ban your hateful self. Every race has good and bad people in it, except for your racist ass

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: Truth and facts. ()
Date: March 17, 2019 09:18AM

Btyhu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Al the answer man Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > How could the UN ban Muslims and liberals, when
> > the majority of UN members are Muslims and
> > liberals?
>
>
> I think the point is the UN is a terrorist
> organization as you have pointed out.

As long as the Islam ideology exists terrorism will as well.
Muslims are the root of all evil. They are filthy subhuman satanic serpents.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: Pnpvt ()
Date: March 17, 2019 09:21AM

The country should ban you Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> America doesn’t like you op. We should ban your
> hateful self. Every race has good and bad people
> in it, except for your racist ass

That makes no sense. Americans love humanity and are peaceful. Muslims are terrorists who want to murder everyone.

Nobody has mentioned race at all except for you.

World peace = no muslims.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: Yycdk ()
Date: March 17, 2019 09:30AM

Q
Attachments:
muslims2.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: Asshole. ()
Date: March 17, 2019 09:45AM

Asshole.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: Y3cch ()
Date: March 17, 2019 10:06AM

Asshole. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Asshole.
Attachments:
delusionalcretinobamadefendsislampraystoallahsatan.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: words against you ()
Date: March 17, 2019 10:26AM

The country should ban you Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> America doesn’t like you op. We should ban your
> hateful self. Every race has good and bad people
> in it, except for your racist ass


there's no such thing as race. it's a social construct, created to separate humanity. or so some liberal douchebag on here was sprouting last year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: devil we know ()
Date: March 17, 2019 10:31AM

Y3cch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Asshole. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Asshole.


Muhammad was a worhipper of satan. islam is a 'religion' based on human lust and the worst of human proclivities. it teaches its followers to kill non-believers. it is satan's counter-balance to Christianity. What kind of religion promises wild orgies and sexual deprivation in heaven?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: I didn’t mention your race, Op ()
Date: March 17, 2019 10:40AM

I didn’t mention your race op, I said you’re racist, and you did mention race, so when you say I’m the one who did, um, no. You said to ban a whole race of people. I’m saying, as a white man, most people don’t want you here, which is why your boy can’t get his wall built.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: joule5 ()
Date: March 17, 2019 10:45AM

Op is a turbo coward, scared shitless of everything.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: Vjndd ()
Date: March 17, 2019 10:46AM

I didn’t mention your race, Op Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I didn’t mention your race op, I said you’re
> racist, and you did mention race, so when you say
> I’m the one who did, um, no. You said to ban a
> whole race of people. I’m saying, as a white
> man, most people don’t want you here, which is
> why your boy can’t get his wall built.

No where in this thread did the OP mention race. Are you retarded?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: Libs are fucking stoopid ()
Date: March 17, 2019 11:05AM

Vjndd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I didn’t mention your race, Op Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I didn’t mention your race op, I said
> you’re
> > racist, and you did mention race, so when you
> say
> > I’m the one who did, um, no. You said to ban
> a
> > whole race of people. I’m saying, as a white
> > man, most people don’t want you here, which
> is
> > why your boy can’t get his wall built.
>
> No where in this thread did the OP mention race.
> Are you retarded?


The idiot dumfuq thinks muslims are a race. Total fucking stupid fuckwad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: SPLC... ()
Date: March 17, 2019 12:08PM

Islam = Judaism = Xtianity. It’s that they’re ARABS that trips your hate-button.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: 48hu4 ()
Date: March 17, 2019 03:15PM

SPLC... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Islam = Judaism = Xtianity. It’s that they’re
> ARABS that trips your hate-button.


WTF are you talking about? What a stupid fucking random comment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: Trumpians have to insult ()
Date: March 17, 2019 03:33PM

Trumpians insult, call names, etc because they aren’t smart enough to have a legitimate argument. All they do is act out like two year olds. Just look at this thread. Your president said he had something to do with safe travel last year. When you’ll lie about anything, you’ll lie about everything.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: Guudj ()
Date: March 17, 2019 03:37PM

Trumpians have to insult Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trumpians insult, call names, etc because they
> aren’t smart enough to have a legitimate
> argument. All they do is act out like two year
> olds. Just look at this thread. Your president
> said he had something to do with safe travel last
> year. When you’ll lie about anything, you’ll
> lie about everything.

^^^^^Random nonsense.

This thread has nothing to do with with the greatest president ever of the USA, Donald John Trump nor does it have anything to do with race. It does provide facts about Islam being nothing but a terrorist cult that is all about wiping out civilization.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: Bugger off ()
Date: March 17, 2019 08:17PM

Cockroaches like you would not be affected.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: White brother #1 ()
Date: March 17, 2019 08:25PM

Soul brother #1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why doesnt the UN ban muslims?. How about why dont
> the UN ban hillbillies and rednecks that are on
> welfare.





Because muslim pedophiles have slaughtered millions of human souls. Dozens every day.

Not to mention mass oppression against women and children.


Shall I post some links for you?


.
Attachments:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why doesn't the UN ban muslims?
Posted by: SPLC... ()
Date: March 17, 2019 09:00PM

48hu4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WTF are you talking about? What a stupid fucking random comment.

Grow up, child. The Abrahamic religions are all kissing cousins to each other, and none of them is worth the time of day. That means YOURS, you worthless loser.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   *******   **     **  ********         ** 
 **        **     **  **     **  **     **        ** 
 **        **     **  **     **  **     **        ** 
 ******     ********  **     **  ********         ** 
 **               **   **   **   **         **    ** 
 **        **     **    ** **    **         **    ** 
 ********   *******      ***     **          ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.