HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The longer this shutdown goes on, the more apparent it is that the federal government could be trimmed substantially
Posted by: Baron Trump ()
Date: January 14, 2019 01:46PM

Even 5% would probably be OK, but I think we could easily put 15% or more out to pasture.

Even many of the "essential" employees probably wouldn't be missed.

I know. It will be anarchy with train wrecks and health hazards and people starving in the streets. But it's not. It's all liberal scare tactics just like we're told if we trim a penny from the military budget, we'll be taken over by China.

#NotBuyingIt
#KeepGovernmentClosed

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The longer this shutdown goes on, the more apparent it is that the federal government could be trimmed substantially
Posted by: The dumb just keeps on coming ()
Date: January 14, 2019 01:53PM

That's what ALL the super-stupid people are saying these days.

Re: The longer this shutdown goes on, the more apparent it is that the federal government could be trimmed substantially
Date: January 14, 2019 01:57PM

The dumb just keeps on coming Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's what ALL the super-stupid people are saying
> these days.

If I was non-essential, like you, I would be calling Timmy and Marky and demanding they vote for Trumps wall.

The longer this carries on, the more your uselessness is exposed.

#FireTheNonEssential

Date: January 14, 2019 02:07PM

Let's be honest. NONE of them are essential. Not a single one. If that was the standard, we would have to get rid of them all.

The proper question which of them are worth what we pay them. And the answer to that is precious few.

Making America Great Again! Imprison Trump for Lying about the Wall.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2019 02:07PM by Number One Deplorable.

Posted by: It’s Loon season... ()
Date: January 14, 2019 02:19PM

...in which the dumb keep getting dumber.

Posted by: FED = Freeloading Dead Waste ()
Date: January 14, 2019 03:02PM

Baron Trump Wrote:
> The dumb just keeps on coming Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > That's what ALL the super-stupid people are
> saying
> > these days.
>
>
> If I was non-essential, like you, I would be
> calling Timmy and Marky and demanding they vote
> for Trumps wall.
>
> The longer this carries on, the more your
> uselessness is exposed.
>
> #FireTheNonEssential

^^^

THIS

Posted by: Obvious to most people ()
Date: January 14, 2019 03:31PM

When we stopped funding our government everything doesn't immediately come to a crashing halt. Large numbers of employees who are working without pay and agency shutdown contingency plans help insure that doesn't happen. Rather things slowly start to unwind. Appointments are not made or are cancelled. Calls and emails don't get answered or returned. Maintenance stops. Projects are put on hold and approvals are not granted. Those dealing directly with the Federal government are hit hard and soon. The more removed people are from the Federal government the slower they are to feel the effects. For those more removed it is like not vacuuming a house that gets vacuumed weekly. At first the effect isn't that noticeable because it isn't that much dirtier than the day before. Eventually though you realize you are living in filth when you previously lived in a clean environment.

Posted by: Ndndnndndd ()
Date: January 14, 2019 03:55PM

You Fed Losers are a waste of perfectly good oxygen. I would miss the $12/hour guy that makes the coffee at McDonalds, but nobody misses you worthless Piece of Shits. Anybody that had your pointless existence, Should just Kill Yourself and stop the waste of O2!!!

Posted by: SEIU sucks ass ()
Date: January 14, 2019 03:58PM

OP, I was kind of thinking the same thing earlier today. Closed nearly a month now with about 25% out and the world has not ended. In fact, other than some TSA fucks calling in sick, there's been minimal impact on the world. Much of what these feds are doing should be done by the private sector anyhow.

Posted by: thinker ()
Date: January 14, 2019 04:03PM

Ndndnndndd Wrote:
> You Fed Losers are a waste of perfectly good
> oxygen. I would miss the $12/hour guy that makes
> the coffee at McDonalds, but nobody misses you
> worthless Piece of Shits. Anybody that had your
> pointless existence, Should just Kill Yourself and
> stop the waste of O2!!!

wow, how incredibly stupid. Im sure a worthless employee should killing themselves makes sense to you, but to the rest of us it would make sense to eliminate to worthless position. That way it isn't refilled with another brain dead clock watcher.

Posted by: Ndndnfknf ()
Date: January 14, 2019 04:07PM

SEIU sucks ass Wrote:
> OP, I was kind of thinking the same thing earlier
> today. Closed nearly a month now with about 25%
> out and the world has not ended. In fact, other
> than some TSA fucks calling in sick, there's been
> minimal impact on the world. Much of what these
> feds are doing should be done by the private
> sector anyhow.

You realize that the worthless TSA only has federal jobs because the FBI and CIA couldn’t find anything suspicious about a bunch of Arabs flight students that didn’t care about learning how to land.

Posted by: Laugh at the losers ()
Date: January 14, 2019 04:14PM

Bitch, bitch, bitch. And not one of you would have gotten anything but the big fat REJECT letter when applying for an actual federal job.

Posted by: gs13 reporting for duty sir ()
Date: January 14, 2019 04:48PM

Laugh at the losers Wrote:
> Bitch, bitch, bitch. And not one of you would
> have gotten anything but the big fat REJECT
> letter when applying for an actual federal job.

you are just pissed that OP is right...
but he leaves out that a well placed fed is much cheaper than an overpriced contractor

i have contracted for decades and fed for last 5 and i know

Posted by: Tiffany Trump ()
Date: January 14, 2019 05:50PM

Laugh at the losers Wrote:
> Bitch, bitch, bitch. And not one of you would
> have gotten anything but the big fat REJECT
> letter when applying for an actual federal job.

I work for a non-appropriated financial regulator. I easily make much more than you. We make SES money ($200k+ for non-managerial positions). I can also double my salary if I go private.

Posted by: The Gig is Up ()
Date: January 15, 2019 02:22PM

Calling people names won't cover up the fact that 10 to 20 percent of government workers are not needed. It's hard to get a lot of government workers to actually do any work.

Posted by: The Truth Hurts ()
Date: January 15, 2019 02:36PM

The Gig is Up Wrote:
> Calling people names won't cover up the fact that
> 10 to 20 percent of government workers are not
> needed. It's hard to get a lot of government
> workers to actually do any work.

Even at the higher end, they just sit around in big conference tables talking about potential “risks” and “threats” while wasting millions of taxpayer money to hear themselves talk. The truth is most went to shitty state schools and if they could predict shit, they wouldn’t be in government.

Posted by: FIRREA is the way to go ()
Date: January 15, 2019 03:06PM

The Gig is Up Wrote:
> Calling people names won't cover up the fact that
> 10 to 20 percent of government workers are not
> needed. It's hard to get a lot of government
> workers to actually do any work.

We must all be honest. If you are a fed above a GS-12 level, you know that the Trump administration had us planning for 20% cuts in staffing and budget since their first budget cycle in 2017. This is still the plan. Wait till October when the other 75% of the gub'mint is on the chopping block. Outside of DoD, the rest of you are fucked.

Posted by: Upscale and down ()
Date: January 15, 2019 03:21PM

Tiffany Trump Wrote:
> I work for a non-appropriated financial regulator. I make
> more money than you ($200k+ for non-managerial positions).
> I can also double my salary if I go private.

The private sector overpays consistently. People whose interests are in money end up there. People who want meaningful work that contributes to society are apt to go public.

Posted by: Fighter Rob ()
Date: January 16, 2019 12:03PM

Disingenuous Federal Worker Wrote:

> Eventually though you realize you are living in
> filth when you previously lived in a clean
> environment.

Riiight, because the federal government picks up my trash.

Posted by: Jdjfkkff ()
Date: January 16, 2019 12:36PM

Fighter Rob Wrote:
> Disingenuous Federal Worker Wrote:
>
> > Eventually though you realize you are living in
> > filth when you previously lived in a clean
> > environment.
>
>
>
> Riiight, because the federal government picks up
> my trash.

They do in a Federal prison.

Posted by: Bob der Baumeister ()
Date: January 16, 2019 02:09PM

Of course it is.

It's the 80/20 rule. 20% of GSers do 80% of the work that's of any value.

Can you imagine how badly PG County property values would plummet if we really took an axe to Fed govt inefficiency?

Posted by: Fed World ()
Date: January 16, 2019 02:19PM

The best and the brightest work here. You do not.

Posted by: I gots your workforce right here ()
Date: January 16, 2019 02:27PM

Fed World Wrote:
> The best and the brightest work here. You do not.

Ridiculous. The federal workforce is rife with niggers. Sure, places like NASA and NRO are great, but there's almost no niggers there. Go to Ag or DOI or any of the back offices and it's sloth, waste and fucking off at epic proportions. Niggers are terrible workers. They're too stupid to grasp anything a 2nd-grader couldn't understand and have a sense of entitlement bred into them by 60 years of victim theology.

Posted by: Outsider... ()
Date: January 16, 2019 05:38PM

Your government experience is waiting in line at the nunemployment office.

Date: January 22, 2019 08:13AM

Americans are starting to notice just how much money the government wastes.

#ReduceGovernment
#SaveMoney

Posted by: Wake the fuck up, asshole ()
Date: January 22, 2019 08:21AM

Screw the Wall. Get people back to work.

Date: January 22, 2019 08:23AM

Wake the fuck up, asshole Wrote:
> Screw the Wall. Get people back to work.

Should the non-essential people help build the wall? I vote yes.

#DemsFault

Posted by: So much worse than fucked up ()
Date: January 22, 2019 08:48AM

Let's face the facts here -- no one is more non-essential than YOU. YOU bring nothing to the table at all. YOU are too fucking stupid to do or say anything worthwhile. YOU just make a bigger and bigger ass of yourself all day long,.

Date: January 22, 2019 09:02AM

So much worse than fucked up Wrote:
> Let's face the facts here -- no one is more
> non-essential than YOU. YOU bring nothing to the
> table at all. YOU are too fucking stupid to do or
> say anything worthwhile. YOU just make a bigger
> and bigger ass of yourself all day long,.

Be a shame to see government workers fired who then have to compete with illegal aliens for work.

#GladItsNotMe
#AngerIssues

Posted by: Lame-ass loser... ()
Date: January 22, 2019 09:15AM

Dream on, cretin. You've got nothing now and never will have. Just too fucking stupid to succeed at a damned thing.

Posted by: Its Time For 25% Fed Cuts ()
Date: January 22, 2019 12:03PM

That's the truth watch as the people start figuring that out when their making 18 dollars a hour watching useless feds grabbing 45 some doing nothing while truly unneeded

Probably 65% of the Feds voted Democrat here so let them be the first rifted as their political choices put them out of a job

Posted by: So fucking stupid... ()
Date: January 22, 2019 12:10PM

If you're stupid enough to use the faux-word 'rifted', you are way too stupid to be taken at all seriously about anything else at all. Fucking low-grade moron!

Posted by: Did you know? ()
Date: January 22, 2019 06:48PM

If you fired 10% of the non-essential employees (80,000) and if their average pay (with benefits) was $75,000 per year, you would have $6 billion.

Could have a wall and a party too.

Posted by: Well... ()
Date: January 22, 2019 06:54PM

You’d just have to hire and train 80,000 replacement non-essential workers. What a dumb idea.

Posted by: Well...why? ()
Date: January 22, 2019 07:00PM

Well... Wrote:
> You’d just have to hire and train 80,000
> replacement non-essential workers. What a dumb
> idea.

No. Eliminate their jobs completely. Maybe jail them for stealing.

Posted by: This Is Not Going To Be Good ()
Date: January 22, 2019 08:02PM

For feds after this goes on to the 2nd month as millions will be telling Congress cut back, Best get after Tim Kaine , Mark Warners ass and all your Dem members in congress to cut the resist crap and fund the wall, you feds will be the sorry ones not me or America

Posted by: JTEUT ()
Date: January 23, 2019 12:07AM

Yes, what am I supposed to be missing??

Date: January 23, 2019 12:10AM

most honest feds would easily admit that legal red tape is the only reason they exist, they add nothing to the abilities of the country, and their agency could be easily cut in half and still accomplish more if they worked with anything approaching common sense

Posted by: Mike huntt ()
Date: January 23, 2019 05:58AM

When did the partial government shutdown start? I haven’t noticed

Date: January 23, 2019 07:26AM

Tim Kaine (202) 224-4024

Mark Warner (202) 224-2023

Posted by: Lost in space... ()
Date: January 23, 2019 07:40AM

Well... Wrote:
> You’d just have to hire and train 80,000 replacement
> non-essential workers. What a dumb idea.

It's no use. These lowly ass-trolls are too fucking dumb even to understand what 'non-essential' means. The idea that even critical missions are being carried out by those in both essential and non-essential positions is far, far above any of their levels of understanding. It's just babbling stooges lined up on their side of the line after all. A lower grade than these dopes does not exist.

Date: January 23, 2019 07:46AM

Yes, yes.

Every government worker is just as valuable as the rest.

#sarcasm

Posted by: Sorry-ass dumbfuck ()
Date: January 23, 2019 07:55AM

gs13 reporting for duty sir Wrote:
> most honest feds would easily admit that legal red tape
> is the only reason they exist, they add nothing to the
> abilities of the country, and their agency could be easily
> cut in half and still accomplish more if they worked with
> anything approaching common sense

Common sense? Common sense should have told you that GS-13 is the first level of independent professional performance. GS-13's are similar to a Lieutenant Colonel -- they say hello in the morning but they are not reporting in as serfs or drones to anyone. You're just too fucking STOOPID to understand any of this at all. This is but one of many reasons why you will never ever come even close to being a GS-13-like worker. You are nothing but a useless sicko brain-dead ass-clown.

Posted by: Complete waste of time loser ()
Date: January 23, 2019 07:59AM

Baron Trump Wrote:
> Yes, yes. Every government worker is just as valuable as the rest.

Yet another beyond amazingly stupid post by you. Do you have a single grain of sense in your feeble head at all, or are you just a consistently ass-fucked wall-to-wall stupid shit? All I'm seeing is the latter.

Posted by: i see fed people ()
Date: January 23, 2019 08:23AM

Bitter non-essential fed people.

Posted by: Worthless wannabes ()
Date: January 23, 2019 08:29AM

You're a worthless fucking dope who has never been essential to anything at all and never will be. So low-grade that a trained shrimp could do a better job at most things than you.

As for me, I've been more than comfortably retired for seven years. You wish you could be me, but you can't. Nowhere near.

Posted by: NoMo ()
Date: January 23, 2019 12:24PM

Upscale and down Wrote:

> The private sector overpays consistently. People
> whose interests are in money end up there. People
> who want meaningful work that contributes to
> society are apt to go public.

The private sector cannot overpay consistently. If they do, they go broke. They have to adjust pay to the wealth they produce. Only the gov't can overpay consistently and not go broke. They never produce any wealth and have the power to steal legally; and they use it.

Posted by: Laff. Laff. ()
Date: January 23, 2019 02:34PM

^^^ Really is amazingly stupid! Tell us how the same lawyer produces nothing of value while working in the public sector, but is suddenly of six-figure value if he begins working in the private sector? Come on, dummy! You can do it!

Posted by: He Who Laffs Last ()
Date: January 23, 2019 02:42PM

Laff. Laff. Wrote:
> ^^^ Really is amazingly stupid! Tell us how the
> same lawyer produces nothing of value while
> working in the public sector, but is suddenly of
> six-figure value if he begins working in the
> private sector? Come on, dummy! You can do it!

Because he has to produce results or lose clients in the private sector, but can spend all day watching porn, taking long lunches, and blowing cases for Uncle Sam.

Tell us you're really not this stupid?

Posted by: I know him. He's very stupid. ()
Date: January 23, 2019 02:44PM

He Who Laffs Last Wrote:
> Laff. Laff. Wrote:
> -----
> > ^^^ Really is amazingly stupid! Tell us how
> the
> > same lawyer produces nothing of value while
> > working in the public sector, but is suddenly
> of
> > six-figure value if he begins working in the
> > private sector? Come on, dummy! You can do
> it!
>
> Because he has to produce results or lose clients
> in the private sector, but can spend all day
> watching porn, taking long lunches, and blowing
> cases for Uncle Sam.
>
> Tell us you're really not this stupid?

Well, he could tell you he's not that stupid, but that would be a lie. He is. Even more stupid than that actually.

Date: January 23, 2019 02:47PM

NoMo Wrote:
> The private sector cannot overpay consistently. If they do,
> they go broke.

LOL! OPM and Census annually conduct detailed surveys that show the private sector paying 25-30% MORE for the same actual work.

By the way your grasp of micro economics is just plain awful.

Posted by: You say tomata, I say tomahta ()
Date: January 23, 2019 02:53PM

lol, Cato and AEI annually conduct surveys that show the public sector pays 25 - 30% more for the same actual work if you include benefits.

By the way, your grasp of basic common sense is just plain awful.

Posted by: An Unbiased Souce ()
Date: January 23, 2019 02:55PM

Upscale and down Wrote:
> NoMo Wrote:
> -----
> > The private sector cannot overpay consistently.
> If they do,
> > they go broke.
>
> LOL! OPM and Census annually conduct detailed
> surveys that show the private sector paying
> 25-30% MORE for the same actual work.
>
> By the way your grasp of micro economics is just
> plain awful.

Let's see . . . OPM and Census employees . . . private sector, or government employees?

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Posted by: Carlin Was Right ()
Date: January 23, 2019 02:59PM

I know him. He's very stupid. Wrote:
> He Who Laffs Last Wrote:
> -----
> > Laff. Laff. Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > ^^^ Really is amazingly stupid! Tell us how
> > the
> > > same lawyer produces nothing of value while
> > > working in the public sector, but is suddenly
> > of
> > > six-figure value if he begins working in the
> > > private sector? Come on, dummy! You can do
> > it!
> >
> > Because he has to produce results or lose
> clients
> > in the private sector, but can spend all day
> > watching porn, taking long lunches, and blowing
> > cases for Uncle Sam.
> >
> > Tell us you're really not this stupid?
>
>
> Well, he could tell you he's not that stupid, but
> that would be a lie. He is. Even more stupid than
> that actually.

Attachments:
mh1gghyc6g2y.jpg

Date: January 23, 2019 03:17PM

An Unbiased Souce Wrote:
> Let's see . . . OPM and Census employees . . .
> private sector, or government employees?

Oh, those are public sector people alright, and they do the job for the same reason that they do the GDP, CPI, unemployment numbers, and just about every other important socio-economic measure. That reason is that the private sector lacks the capability.

Posted by: Hmmm... ()
Date: January 23, 2019 03:28PM

Carlin was funny, but not so much at math/stat. He’s confused the average and the median above. And yeah, it’s a big difference.

Date: January 23, 2019 03:33PM

Laff. Laff. Wrote:
> ^^^ Really is amazingly stupid! Tell us how the
> same lawyer produces nothing of value while
> working in the public sector, but is suddenly of
> six-figure value if he begins working in the
> private sector? Come on, dummy! You can do it!

The value of a lawyer's work is determined in the market by what the customer is willing to pay, not what the lawyer wants to charge. It's the customer who decides what is valuable and what it's worth, not the lawyer. If the lawyer overcharges, the customer won't buy and the lawyer goes broke.

A gov't lawyer's value after he leaves the gov't comes from his knowledge of how to influence the gov't, not because the gov't produces anything of value. Companies who want access to the gov't or who have to comply with regulations place value on his knowledge of how to work the gov't system and save them or make them money, not on what the gov't produces; then they pay him accordingly. Give me a list of what the gov't sells in the market place; not by fiat, but in a free market. Where can I find the gov't P/L statement? How much profit did they make last year? They pay him because he can help them sell a product to the gov't, or avoid a regulation or fine, or ...

The gov't earns nothing. It decides what it wants each year and then takes that much from the taxpayers using the fiction that the expenses are all necessary and the money will be spent wisely; it uses force (threats of jail time) to ensure compliance. It does not operate in a competitive marketplace; you can't say NO SALE or buy it elsewhere. The real question is the inverse of what you asked. Why is the gov't lawyer worth what he is paid? Who and what determines his pay? What is he worth to the taxpayer who is paying his salary?

Date: January 23, 2019 04:25PM

No, you worthless untrained asshole. The exact same sort of legal work is compensated at higher rates in the private sector. No difference in the work or product at all. Alternatively, as a confirmed dope, you could not move into the public sector and keep your current private sector salary. You are overpaid, and if average, by some 25-30%.

Posted by: Give Me A TV Camera Crew ()
Date: January 23, 2019 06:00PM

And a day in a fed building with full access and I could make a movie for national TV of who is not needed

Pick a building any of them and 25 % of the feds in them would be exposed each day LOL

Date: January 23, 2019 06:21PM

Sorry-ass dumbfuck Wrote:
> gs13 reporting for duty sir Wrote:
> -----
> > most honest feds would easily admit that legal
> red tape
> > is the only reason they exist, they add nothing
> to the
> > abilities of the country, and their agency could
> be easily
> > cut in half and still accomplish more if they
> worked with
> > anything approaching common sense
>
> Common sense? Common sense should have told you
> that GS-13 is the first level of independent
> professional performance. GS-13's are similar to
> a Lieutenant Colonel -- they say hello in the
> morning but they are not reporting in as serfs or
> drones to anyone. You're just too fucking STOOPID
> to understand any of this at all. This is but one
> of many reasons why you will never ever come even
> close to being a GS-13-like worker. You are
> nothing but a useless sicko brain-dead ass-clown.

where did you go to school because you sound very ignorant.

I have been a gs13 since joining government as an it specialist 5 years ago....could be a gs14, but not interested in management as the level of red tape doubles

hope if you see this you are a little calmer and more coherent

Posted by: Sorry-ass dumbfuck ()
Date: January 23, 2019 06:49PM

Educated at four schools that you would never have been admitted to. One does not need to have supervisory responsibility at the GS-14 level. No respect here for anything you have yet posted.

Date: January 23, 2019 06:59PM

Sorry-ass dumbfuck Wrote:
> Educated at four schools that you would never have
> been admitted to. One does not need to have
> supervisory responsibility at the GS-14 level. No
> respect here for anything you have yet posted.

yes, the intelligence and education just oozes from your name to your poorly written profane messages

so does moms charge you rent yet ?

Posted by: GS -13 Coffee Pot Coachs ()
Date: January 23, 2019 07:09PM

They knows it all about dem skins all right and brown nosing too plus the good extras like signing out at regular time and leaving 20 minutes before and coming in 20 minutes late and signing in on time lol . Outside in the real world they would need extra special training to be burger kings of the grill

Just the thought of the words "Feds High Performance" makes people laugh their asses off lol

Im being generous to them with that 20 minutes , as many make that a even hour both ways

Don't try to BS anyone though it mainly applies to feds who vote for yes Democrats , I lived it ! Not heard it !

Date: January 23, 2019 10:38PM

Upscale and down Wrote:
> No, you worthless untrained asshole. The exact
> same sort of legal work is compensated at higher
> rates in the private sector. No difference in the
> work or product at all. Alternatively, as a
> confirmed dope, you could not move into the public
> sector and keep your current private sector
> salary. You are overpaid, and if average, by some
> 25-30%.

Lawyers working in the private sector produce 2 to 3 times the work output per day as the gov't lawyers. They are the ones who are UNDERPAID.

Posted by: Contractors ()
Date: January 23, 2019 11:20PM

No loss whatsoever has been felt by the non-
payment of thousands of contractors.
These guys have the nerve to call defrauding the taxpayers a public service.
I hope that they're all forced to do actual useful work .

Posted by: Ouch.... ()
Date: January 24, 2019 12:21AM

Attachments:
Dxpns6FU0AE3MZB.jpeg

Posted by: ^ Fake news? ()
Date: January 24, 2019 11:12AM

I thought the Democrats wanted to reopen the government.

Posted by: End of story ()
Date: January 24, 2019 11:28AM

GOP are all fucking liars, and their denials of that fact will all be fucking lies.

Posted by: LOL Just Watch and Read ()
Date: January 24, 2019 11:49AM

The leftist media at work, every brain can see the Democrats lies deception exaggeration and dirty tricks keeping the government closed due to their stupid petty and worthless resistance

Brains yes the horse has a brain and knows horses asses when they see them , The Democrats in Congress

Now time to start pushing everywhere in America for a 25 % fed job cut as its clear that many lazy overpaid feds like you are not needed

Posted by: Gee, more mindless babble... ()
Date: January 24, 2019 11:53AM

Fucking lies, as predicted. You talentless assholes just never change.

Posted by: Worthless babbling toadie ()
Date: January 24, 2019 01:31PM

NoMo Wrote:
> Lawyers working in the private sector produce 2 to 3 times
> the work output per day as the gov't lawyers. They are the
> ones who are UNDERPAID.

Show your work, asshole. Your claimed results are oddly out of whack as against rigorous studies done by actual professionals. You know, people who are actually unbiased and supremely accomplished at what they do? In other words, people COMPLETELY UNLIKE you?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.