HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What happened at T-mobile in West Springfield on 1/5/18
Posted by: Jessflower123 ()
Date: January 06, 2019 04:05PM

On Saturday night around 6pm. I saw 7 cop cars outside the west Springfield T-mobile. There was crime tape up all around the store. Does anyone know what happend? Was it a robbery or something else. Did anyone get hurt? Let me know l.

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What happened at T-mobile in West Springfield on 1/5/19
Posted by: Jessflower123 ()
Date: January 06, 2019 04:09PM

Correction 1/5/2019 not 1/5/2018

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What happened at T-mobile in West Springfield on 1/5/18
Posted by: Nog life. ()
Date: January 06, 2019 04:13PM

Nogs noggin

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What happened at T-mobile in West Springfield on 1/5/18
Posted by: Luke ()
Date: January 06, 2019 05:16PM

Jessflower123 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> On Saturday night around 6pm. I saw 7 cop cars
> outside the west Springfield T-mobile. There was
> crime tape up all around the store. Does anyone
> know what happend? Was it a robbery or something
> else. Did anyone get hurt? Let me know l.
>
> Thanks!


They caught the guy that was plannng to murder you. Count your lucky stars, bird brain.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What happened at T-mobile in West Springfield on 1/5/18
Posted by: w6ktn ()
Date: January 08, 2019 01:55PM

^^ idiot news


corrected news:

mexican owned Quest or other foreign owned telco doing murders etc to get in fairfax - shutting down usa owned outlets


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What happened at T-mobile in West Springfield on 1/5/18
Posted by: tenkk ()
Date: January 08, 2019 01:58PM

the more you are "in the city", the more you should understand what turf wars are

what city people mean when they say "governor shut my restaurant down with fake inspectors and citations"

springfield is not safe from "city rules"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What happened at T-mobile in West Springfield on 1/5/18
Posted by: fracturedfairfax ()
Date: January 08, 2019 04:58PM

Jessflower123 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> On Saturday night around 6pm. I saw 7 cop cars
> outside the west Springfield T-mobile. There was
> crime tape up all around the store. Does anyone
> know what happend? Was it a robbery or something
> else. Did anyone get hurt? Let me know l.
>

It was a robbery.

According to reports, four suspects entered the T-Mobile store at about 2:30 p.m. When the men tried to swipe some of the display phones, an employee tried to stop them and two of them punched the employee, then they fled.

The suspects are described as black men in their late teens to early twenties, wearing black hoodies and jackets.

The cops think the T-Mobile robbery may be related to another one at the iFixPhones store on Commerce street about an hour later. In that case, seven black men, aged 15 to 19 and wearing black jackets and hoodies, smashed a display case, then stole numerous electronic devices and fled.

See also https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/2019/01/07/fcpd-weekend-recap-monday-january-7/ and https://patch.com/virginia/burke/worker-punched-west-springfield-store-robbery-police

Absolutely Nothing You Need to Know About Fairfax County

Fractured Fairfax

https://www.fracturedfairfax.com
Unnatural Deaths in Fairfax County Map


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What happened at T-mobile in West Springfield on 1/5/18
Posted by: Archiving Chuck ()
Date: January 10, 2019 12:45AM

fracturedfairfax Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jessflower123 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > On Saturday night around 6pm. I saw 7 cop cars
> > outside the west Springfield T-mobile. There
> was
> > crime tape up all around the store. Does anyone
> > know what happend? Was it a robbery or
> something
> > else. Did anyone get hurt? Let me know l.
> >
>
> It was a robbery.
>
> According to reports, four suspects entered the
> T-Mobile store at about 2:30 p.m. When the men
> tried to swipe some of the display phones, an
> employee tried to stop them and two of them
> punched the employee, then they fled.
>
> The suspects are described as black men in their
> late teens to early twenties, wearing black
> hoodies and jackets.
>
> The cops think the T-Mobile robbery may be related
> to another one at the iFixPhones store on Commerce
> street about an hour later. In that case, seven
> black men, aged 15 to 19 and wearing black jackets
> and hoodies, smashed a display case, then stole
> numerous electronic devices and fled.
>
> See also
> https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/2019/01/07/fcpd-wee
> kend-recap-monday-january-7/ and
> https://patch.com/virginia/burke/worker-punched-we
> st-springfield-store-robbery-police

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What happened at T-mobile in West Springfield on 1/5/18
Posted by: causeican ()
Date: January 10, 2019 08:06PM

why are they so hard to find? you know they jumped on the beltway and headed to PG County. I don’t understand what the fucking problem is. I thought our cops had become hardcore, military-type swat teams. Can’t they even get two-bit thieves for crying out loud!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What happened at T-mobile in West Springfield on 1/5/18
Posted by: causeican ()
Date: January 10, 2019 08:10PM

btw “archiving chuck”, don’t waste your time. “quoting” his post doesn’t effect what he is doing by deleting his own posts.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **        **    **  ********   ******** 
 **     **  **        **   **   **     **  **    ** 
 **     **  **        **  **    **     **      **   
 **     **  **        *****     ********      **    
  **   **   **        **  **    **           **     
   ** **    **        **   **   **           **     
    ***     ********  **    **  **           **     
This forum powered by Phorum.