HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Mid-terms show GOP is the party of the middle class while Dems are party of Uber-rich and urban ghettos
Posted by: The Great Divide ()
Date: November 17, 2018 11:32AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mid-terms show GOP is the party of the middle class while Dems are party of Uber-rich and urban ghettos
Posted by: Paul Ryan is an asshole ()
Date: November 17, 2018 12:29PM

Then the GOP better get behind the middle class. Cut their taxes. Protect their jobs. Provide the kind of education system the US had before it became a social engineering indoctrination babysitter. The GOP is needs to embrace the Trump agenda and put Americans first. That's their only chance to stay afloat.

Re: Mid-terms show GOP is the party of the middle class while Dems are party of Uber-rich and urban ghettos
Posted by: In my opinion... ()
Date: November 17, 2018 12:34PM

Nobody should pay any attention at all to ultra-right fake news sources such as The Gateway Pundit. The 'people' there are all disjointed assholes.

Posted by: P4dlh ()
Date: November 17, 2018 02:12PM

Im sure its true. Heres a euro example why

France fuel protest: One dead in 'yellow vest' blockades
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46233560

Tax petrol to fund new technologies then increase subsidies to help poor buy what they cannot afford.

Money goes from middle class to political cronies and poor, and working people get angry because they want to take care of themselves and their families, but the govt keeps taking their earnings.

Posted by: Lol... ()
Date: November 17, 2018 06:10PM

Money is fungible.

Posted by: Econ Prof ()
Date: November 19, 2018 08:25AM

The DNC is clearly the party of billionaire limo libs like Soros, the Hollywood elite virtue-signalers, jihadists, felons, illegals, and the welfare leeches of society.

It's as plain as day!

Posted by: GOP = Party of the Dumb ()
Date: November 19, 2018 08:34AM

And FFXU demonstrates quite clearly that the GOP is reserved for the dumbest gun-toting assholes on the planet. What a vapid bunch of pathetic morons these ass-clowns are!

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: November 19, 2018 09:00AM

In my opinion... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nobody should pay any attention at all to
> ultra-right fake news sources such as The Gateway
> Pundit. The 'people' there are all disjointed
> assholes.

Who told you anybody gave a flying fuck about your opinion?

Posted by: FIXER OF |T FOR YOU ()
Date: November 19, 2018 09:02AM

GOP = Party of the Dumb Wrote:
> And FFXU demonstrates quite clearly that the GOPDemocratic Party
> is reserved for the dumbest gun-totgrabbing assholes on
> the planet. What a vapid bunch of pathetic morons
> these ass-clowns are!

FIFY

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: November 19, 2018 09:04AM

> And FFXU demonstrates quite clearly that the GOP
> is reserved for the dumbest gun-toting assholes on
> these ass-clowns are!

And FFXU demonstrates quite clearly that the Democratic Party is reserved for the dumbest negro criminal coddling assholes on the planet. What a vapid bunch of pathetic morons these ass-clowns are.

Posted by: Inspector of Grammar Police ()
Date: November 19, 2018 09:07AM

> these ass-clowns are!

You don't begin a sentence with "and". That's a conjunction. That means that it must join two things together. That can't happen when it starts a sentence. For someone who claims to be so smart and schooled, you're more than just a wee bit ignorant.

Date: November 19, 2018 09:17AM

You are such a badly messed up moron. The Thing-1 antecedent to a sentence beginning with 'And' is understood by people having any functional brain at all to be taken from the context of one or more sentences preceding. It's sort of like the subject being understood in the sentence 'Go fuck yourself!'

Date: November 19, 2018 09:22AM

> You are such a badly messed up moron. The Thing-1
> antecedent to a sentence beginning with 'And' is
> understood by people having any functional brain
> at all to be taken from the context of one or more
> sentences preceding. It's sort of like the
> subject being understood in the sentence 'Go fuck
> yourself!'

Understood or not, it's still incorrect. It's not the same as the subject's being understood when employing the imperative mood of a verb.

Do you plan to keep proving that you're not as smart as you keep trying to tell us you are?

Posted by: Official FFU FIFY'er ()
Date: November 19, 2018 09:22AM

> these ass-clowns are!
I get my ass handed to me
> daily here and it makes to so angry. All my lies get
> called out. Once I wrote that is was OK for the Nazis
> to kill the Jews because that's what the government
> said at the time. Can you believe that didn't go
> over too well? I am triggered. I am a snowflake.
> I am a cuck. Hear me roar.

FIFY

Date: November 19, 2018 09:33AM

Inspector of Grammar Police Wrote:
> Understood or not, it's still incorrect. It's not
> the same as the subject's being understood when
> employing the imperative mood of a verb.

El Dopo should go fuck himself and his meager 8th grade education. The usage is meanwhile perfectly correct, but as neither English nor anything else is your first language, you just become confused by such things and start to babble incoherently.

> Do you plan to keep proving that you're not as
> smart as you keep trying to tell us you are?

I plan to keep pointing out what a poorly educated fucked up loser you are. And I'll do it, too! Asshole!

Posted by: alt right moronia ()
Date: November 19, 2018 09:37AM

In my opinion... Wrote:
> Nobody should pay any attention at all to
> ultra-right fake news sources such as The Gateway
> Pundit.

The article’s aimed at underemployed rednecks and rust belt morons so they can pat themselves on the back and say “see, I AM middle class, so stop calling me racist and looking down on me you elitist!” Warm-fuzzy identity politics to gloss over the fact that republicans continue to hand out massive tax cuts to the 1%- the same “uber rich” globalists they claim hostility against.

Posted by: Strunk & White ()
Date: November 19, 2018 09:38AM

Official FFU FIFY'er Wrote:
> FIFY

All forms of FIFY = ASSHOLE. There are none that would be worth a can of corn in Kansas. Just too fucking dumb to bother with, the lot of 'em. Good for pathos and pitiful laughter -- nothing more.

Date: November 19, 2018 09:48AM

> Inspector of Grammar Police Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Understood or not, it's still incorrect. It's
> not
> > the same as the subject's being understood when
> > employing the imperative mood of a verb.
>
> El Dopo should go fuck himself and his meager 8th
> grade education. The usage is meanwhile perfectly
> correct, but as neither English nor anything else
> is your first language, you just become confused
> by such things and start to babble incoherently.
>

We're mocking Spanish speakers, are we? Liberals aren't supposed to do that. Tut, tut, tut!

It isn't correct, you know that it isn't, but you keep trying to deny everything. In the mean time, all that you will do is call people names and post more profanity laced tirades. I guess that I will have to turn over the matter to a sock puppet so that I can match your profanity laced name calling.

>
> > Do you plan to keep proving that you're not as
> > smart as you keep trying to tell us you are?
>
> I plan to keep pointing out what a poorly educated
> fucked up loser you are. And I'll do it, too!
> Asshole!

The problem there is that you have failed twice to do that. You never post any substantiation for anything. When someone questions you, the only response that you can give is profanity laced name calling.

CONCLUSION: If you're not an actual sixth grader in FCPS, you certainly are neither emotionally nor mentally developed beyond that level.

You'd better be careful. If your teacher catches your typing on your cell phone, she might take it.

Posted by: Democrats for Billionaires ()
Date: November 19, 2018 10:37AM

It is odd that billionaires are the darlings of Democrats, and that the GOP represents the working people of America.

Trump has created more opportunities for Blacks than all democrats in the past 50 years combined. That's why democrats are trying to flood the U.S. with illegals - Blacks are finally getting wise to how liberals have kept them on the plantation.

Date: November 19, 2018 10:43AM

Inspector of Grammar Police Wrote:
> We're mocking Spanish speakers, are we? Liberals
> aren't supposed to do that. Tut, tut, tut!

No, we are merely supporting diversity by using non-English terms to point out the obvious facts of what a worthless fucking asshole you are. Capiche?

> It isn't correct, you know that it isn't, but you
> keep trying to deny everything.

What I am denying is that you know the first damned thing about proper English usage. I do that because your shortcomings in the area are both grave and woefully apparent to all having even a passing familiarity with the language.

> In the mean time, all that you will do is call people names
> and post more profanity laced tirades.

An asshole must be called an asshole. Get used to that, for you are nothing at all more than an asshole.

> I guess that I will have to turn over the matter to a sock
> puppet so that I can match your profanity laced name calling.

Perhaps the sock puppet will be less of an asshole than you are?

> The problem there is that you have failed twice to
> do that. You never post any substantiation for
> anything. When someone questions you, the only
> response that you can give is profanity laced name
> calling.

Eat shit, asshole. The facts are that you know less than nothing about proper English usage, and by your dumbness, you have demonstrated the point over and over again.

> CONCLUSION: If you're not an actual sixth grader
> in FCPS, you certainly are neither emotionally nor
> mentally developed beyond that level.

Eat more shit, loser. I'm a wealthy retired person with a long history of professional publication.

> You'd better be careful. If your teacher catches
> your typing on your cell phone, she might take it.

I'm actually posting from my desktop here in my beautifully appointed office. But I'll be headed out to lunch here shortly. I'll have the cellphone with me then. Maybe I'll decide to taunt you further at that time.

Posted by: Official FFU Post Reviewer ()
Date: November 19, 2018 10:46AM

Strunk & White Wrote:
> Official FFU FIFY'er Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > FIFY
>
> All forms of FIFY = ASSHOLE. There are none that
> would be worth a can of corn in Kansas. Just too
> fucking dumb to bother with, the lot of 'em. Good
> for pathos and pitiful laughter -- nothing more.

And here you are, bothering with 'em anyway. You lose. The FIFY'er wins. Plus, he's the "Official" FFU FIFY'er and you're just the Official FFU Douchebag. Keep working at it though little fella. Maybe one day you can work your way up to Official FFU Libtard and replace gerry.

Posted by: Suburbs are blue ()
Date: November 19, 2018 11:10AM

Conservatives have a very elastic view of what constitutes "middle class". When talking about tax cuts people with very high incomes are lumped into the middle class. For this debate they are using a lower economic bar for middle class.

Both parties have solid bases of support among the wealthy and the middle class. What is changing in areas where the parties are competitive is which element of the middle class is more likely to support which party.

Posted by: it’s the social issues ()
Date: November 19, 2018 11:10AM

Democrats for Billionaires Wrote:
> It is odd that billionaires are the darlings of
> Democrats, and that the GOP represents the working
> people of America.

It’s pretty obvious it all boils down to social issues.

You see a lot of wealthy celebrities and philanthropists get support from the left because they speak out in favor of things like human rights, LGBT issues, woman’s rights, fighting bigotry, protecting the environment etc. That’s why when the GOP claims to represent “the working class”, what it really is, are the people who tend to be uneducated, racist, angry because they feel cheated by foreigners, against equal rights, etc. The people who hate those social issues mentioned above. They brand themselves as “working class” to make it appear that their ignorant worldview is a normal, more preferable, position.

That is the general state of politics in america today.

Posted by: Bill N. ()
Date: November 19, 2018 11:29AM

^^^^ borderline retard post.

Posted by: Horrible persons ()
Date: November 19, 2018 12:03PM

Well, there’s not much doubt as to whom the deplorables find attractive. It’s pretty much just other deplorables. Trump, for instance.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.