HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Want to get a jump on ditching my car during the hurricane, thinking 66 at Key Bridge
Posted by: Preemptive ditcher ()
Date: September 10, 2018 10:55PM

There’s going good to be some rain, and I’m afraid of rain, so I’m going to probably have to ditch. I like 66@Key, because it will make it really hard for people who want to go to Georgetown. What do you all think? Alternative suggestions?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Want to get a jump on ditching my car during the hurricane, thinking 66 at Key Bridge
Posted by: Obviously you morons don't know ()
Date: September 10, 2018 11:02PM

The best place to ditch it is in front of some gay bar.

Re: Want to get a jump on ditching my car during the hurricane, thinking 66 at Key Bridge
Posted by: LK9DB ()
Date: September 11, 2018 02:35AM

in a travel lane of Little River Turnpike or Rt. 50.

Posted by: Chief Wiggum ()
Date: September 11, 2018 05:02AM

Ditch it on the shoulder of 66 but just close enough on the white line where people still have to swerve to avoid clipping ya. See it all the time

Posted by: United Pilot ()
Date: September 11, 2018 09:06AM

My neighbor got a new car a few years ago by leaving his running at a liquor store in SE and then reporting it stolen.

Posted by: Time for Plan-B ()
Date: September 11, 2018 09:31AM

You could exit 66 and eventually find your way over to Key Bridge, but basically, you just sound like you're really stupid.

Posted by: the doors need to be blocked ()
Date: September 11, 2018 09:46AM

Drive it up onto the sidewalk at Safeway and park right in front of the doors.

Posted by: Center Lane ()
Date: September 11, 2018 10:44AM

Chief Wiggum Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ditch it on the shoulder of 66 but just close
> enough on the white line where people still have
> to swerve to avoid clipping ya. See it all the
> time

Nah, you want the center lane right in the middle. If the police call and want a response, tell them you had no choice you heard there was a hurricane coming.

Posted by: FOXY Tred ()
Date: September 11, 2018 02:47PM

I have a nice spot picked out. I'll be parking my van in the northbound lanes of the Fairfax county parkway at the intersection near Sugarland Run. That way I can easily retrieve it from Dulles Access or the parkway.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.