HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ralph Northham is an auto thief - attempted to seize my car, part of a crime ring
Posted by: thief ()
Date: July 12, 2018 02:36PM

Not all doctors are free from theft, this ain't an episode of Father Knows Best.

Richmond, VA was using my healthcare card to bill services (note: that were necessary because they denied services they already owed)

Richmond, VA "changed the card". (it was not that i didn't have one, it was that it changed).

I then got a COURT SEIZURE OF VEHICLE NOTICE ON MY CAR

How? The service (which i shouldn't have needed) said it was because my healthcare "stopped". The notice read i could be jailed for removing the notice - they also threated me personally.

Had i not reacted quickly and insistently they'd have seized it (and getting it back out of a corrupt impound, with gov fees added, may have costed more than the car is worth - i'm not wealthy).

I knew better than to listen to them "i had time". as it turns out i was right to act immediately as predicted, there were "delays they built in to the process" of kinds which would have caused a vehicle seizure.

FINALLY: they admitted that i had only needed to present my new card (NOTE: Richmond and Fairfax knew of it: they created the changes!!) so that they could switch to the new card. That was all it had been. furthermore they offered no explination of why they would not "cancel service" if my healthcare was canceled and instead continued billing me. I had not got on the "service" under terms i would be personally paying to begin with.

-----------------------------

SUMMARY: they created a situation i needed their service and created a situation where they could steal my car (had i not reacted immediately and ignored their assurances i didn't need to react immediately)

There's no question they are running an auto theft ring and causing the "poor" to need them by refusing to do their normal jobs then billing to healthcare to fix the problems they created (note: WITHOUT offering any health services at all in the end).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ralph Northham is an auto thief - attempted to seize my car, part of a crime ring
Posted by: O really now? ()
Date: July 12, 2018 02:39PM

You are a illiterate and extremely ignorant individual.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.