HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I left the house in Jean shorts, crisp white new balances, a fishing shirt and a MAGA hat. 30 minutes later my cock was in the mouth of woman I had just met
Posted by: Maga PI ()
Date: June 22, 2018 01:36PM

I was checking out quality lubricants in the automotive aisle at Walmart in order to perform preventative maintenance on my cub cadet with the 48 inch deck. She was looking at fuel additives to clean out her fuel line. I noticed she bit her lip a little when she glanced across the aisle at me. My strong work worn hands picked up the large tube of penzoil lubricating grease, on sale this month so I picked up two. I glanced back and tipped my maga hat to her and she licked her lips. She motioned me to the family restroom in the back of the store. I entered the room and tried to introduce myself to which she pressed her fingers against my lips and pulled the shredded strings of my cut off jean shorts to the floor. My white cotton fruit of the loom briefs were straining to contain my bulging 4 inch meat rocket. She exposed her beautiful FF breasts which rested comfortably on her soft smokes belly. The scent of menthol cigs and tuna filled the room as she opened her mouth and began to fist her catchers mit of a pussy.

She swallowed me balls deep right away. Pussy juices dropped on to my new balances, pulsating squirts began to violently soak my black calf socks. She squeezed my balls and I dribbled a yellow load of maga goo on to her second chin!

Completely drained by the experience, I tried to write down my aol email to connect later on, but she said don’t bother because her phone is out of prepay data and the screen is cracked.

Now, I have a lot of maintenance to do so I got out of there quick. I told her, thanks for making me great again! She said, no, thank you for your patriotism!

America really is great again!

-MAGA PI

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I left the house in Jean shorts, crisp white new balances, a fishing shirt and a MAGA hat. 30 minutes later my cock was in the mouth of woman I had just met
Posted by: wanda "nigger" Sykes ()
Date: June 22, 2018 02:20PM

good story.
I enjoyed it very much. Have a good day.
Go Trump!

Re: I left the house in Jean shorts, crisp white new balances, a fishing shirt and a MAGA hat. 30 minutes later my cock was in the mouth of woman I had just met
Posted by: Pounding Pencey ()
Date: June 22, 2018 02:55PM

What Really Happened --

Attachments:
7dcbf8a4bb438edfe47f6b261f4e9af9e84c2f1a052ac968ad150146085fb127.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.