HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Nation's Largest Supplier of Hobo Toilets, Starbucks, to Close 150 Hobo Toilet Outlets
Posted by: Ace of Spades ()
Date: June 22, 2018 12:04AM

Nation's Largest Supplier of Hobo Toilets, Starbucks, to Close 150 Hobo Toilet Outlets

Does that refer to cities, where there's a lot of foot-traffic and hobos and therefore the highest need of Hobo Toilet Outlets?

Or does "penetrated" refer to its heroin shooting gallery side-business?

We'll have to see.

Americans' long-running joke about a Starbucks on every corner may be nearing its end.

The coffee behemoth is retrenching in its home market as it contends with sales growth that Chief Executive Officer Kevin Johnson acknowledges isn't fast enough. The cafe chain said Tuesday it expects comparable sales to rise just 1 percent globally for the current quarter--the worst performance in about nine years. That's well below the 2.9 percent analysts were expecting, according to Consensus Metrix.

Starbucks also plans to close about 150 company-operated stores in densely penetrated U.S. markets next fiscal year, three times the number it historically shuts down annually. Shares slid as much as 5.1 percent in early trading on Wednesday.

"Our growth has slowed a bit," Johnson said in an interview. "I expect better, I think our shareholders deserve better, and we're committed to address that.”

A few weeks ago some friends and I plunked ourselves down at an outside Starbucks patio table and sat there for hours without ordering anything.

Well, one weak Cuck did order a small tea. But there were four of us. I was drinking something I'd bought elsewhere!

Anyway, it was my right as a Transient and I enjoyed it to the hilt.

True to Starbucks' policy, we were permitted to do this. So, hey, at least they're providing free tables for people like me who want to sit down and enjoy my Big Gulp.

http://ace.mu.nu/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nation's Largest Supplier of Hobo Toilets, Starbucks, to Close 150 Hobo Toilet Outlets
Posted by: Jack.Napier ()
Date: June 22, 2018 07:37AM

Some people just like to watch the world burn. Some people...are just dumb.

Yes, they will close 150 stores. Did you ever stop and think about how many new stores they will open in the same time frame?

There are enormous tracks of land on this planet that await Starbuck's arrival...

Re: Nation's Largest Supplier of Hobo Toilets, Starbucks, to Close 150 Hobo Toilet Outlets
Posted by: Tracts? ()
Date: June 22, 2018 08:16AM

Jack.Napier Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Some people just like to watch the world burn.
> Some people...are just dumb.
>
> Yes, they will close 150 stores. Did you ever stop
> and think about how many new stores they will open
> in the same time frame?
>
> There are enormous tracks of land on this planet
> that await Starbuck's arrival...
Attachments:
drinks-flowers-food-drinks-nature-Favim.com-3254637.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.