HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 8
Re: Trump-Russia-NRA
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: May 29, 2018 10:51AM

How many of them are Russians who joined just for the money-laundering?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: LOTS OF THINGS=DEATH ()
Date: May 29, 2018 11:43AM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How many of them are Russians who joined just for
> the money-laundering?

23 contributions originated in Russia. However, many are from American citizens living in Russia.

Posted by: $$ Not Real Americans $ NRA $$ ()
Date: May 29, 2018 05:38PM

NRA's General Counsel John C. Frazer wrote in a letter obtained by NPR. "Our review of our records has found no foreign donations in connection with a United States election, either directly or through a conduit." In 2015 to 2016, Frazer continued, the NRA received money from companies based in the U.S. that may be owned or managed by foreign nationals. "However, none of those entities or individuals is connected with Russia, and none of their contributions were made in connection with U.S. elections," Frazer added.

The problem is the NRA has a variety of accounts, and the NRA Political Victory Fund is its official political action committee and must report all of its spending to the Federal Election Commission.

It also has other accounts that require less transparency and do not report spending to the FEC — and in those funds, the NRA told Wyden, the group receives "funds from foreign persons only for purposes not connected to elections, as permitted by federal law."

How is all this russian money being laundered by the nra? Via Pute-pute's friend Torshin.

Alexander Torshin, a buddy of Pute-pute & the nra served in the russian parliament from 2001 to 2015. Torshin was involved in the Beslan school siege in 2004 that killed several hundred children.
Nice to see the NRA cuddling with only the best people! Seems the nra and Torshin have the killing of innocent children in common.

Finally, we find out sanctioned russians include Steele Dossier figure and banker linked to NRA- Torshin

What did the russians & the NRA get for all that money? I think we all know the answer to that question....

The Steele Dossier that was initiated & paid for by republicans can be found at Buzzfeed: https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.hyQepQN5z#.evYRYqdWx

Incredible how much of the Steele Dossier is TRUE!

Attachments:
fff4ab6d83c79ca7ffd5a6229917991951150aa71c5f203fb5a5417fb770e6df.jpg
ac32bb87f78d8a4fcfdde18765fcfff8ffbf1a6c81378eafe117f2a9e51fb1e8.jpg

Date: May 29, 2018 09:12PM

I'm sorry I'm such a retard who keeps posting the same dumb shit that's been shot down over and over. I can't help it. I'm a complete fucking idiot.

Date: June 02, 2018 10:33AM

^^^ Seems someone is losing it....

Attachments:
e17d4ce59d4b0ebfef2608f2f428f6a219986f60c116d3c558beccc0bc824d20.jpg

Posted by: cdotd ()
Date: June 02, 2018 10:42AM

Thanks to the Dems, NRA membership is approaching 6 million. Keep it going.

Date: June 02, 2018 10:55AM

^^^ Funny the nra is completely under the control of Pute-pute.

The nra can be so secretive about its Russian donors because it blocked campaign finance reform. The organization fights transparency at every turn, and now many wonder where its money comes from.

nra members are funding the destruction of our democracy.

Attachments:
c6d48d8673dbfe2077c7fc2c5552aac7e29d598870c91b4e1dfca9b58658bd68.jpg

Date: June 02, 2018 11:10AM

Dudes... again SORRY I keep posting this stupid shit.

I'm a fucking moron.

I can't help myself.

Posted by: NRA Emplyeee ()
Date: June 02, 2018 11:16AM

$$ Not Real Americans $ NRA $$ Wrote:
> Dudes... again SORRY I keep posting this stupid
> shit.
>
> I'm a fucking moron.
>
> I can't help myself.

Of course I work for the NRA, Putin is our new god besides guns & money.
I'm a fucking moron.
I can't help myself.

Posted by: They used to support gun control ()
Date: June 02, 2018 11:17AM

The NRA was once a respected and valued civic organization. That of course was back before Wayne LaPierre took over and radicalized it into being part of the the ultra-far and totally un-American right-wing.

Date: June 02, 2018 11:31AM

NRA Emplyeee Wrote:
> $$ Not Real Americans $ NRA $$ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Dudes... again SORRY I keep posting this stupid
> > shit.
> >
> > I'm a fucking moron.
> >
> > I can't help myself.
>
> Of course I work for the NRA, Putin is our new
> god besides guns & money.
> I'm a fucking moron.
> I can't help myself.

Dudes... Sorry again.

This was some weal ass shit.

I'll try harder.

Promise.

Posted by: NRA Employee FFX ()
Date: June 02, 2018 01:13PM

They used to support gun control Wrote:
> The NRA was once a respected and valued civic
> organization. That of course was back before
> Wayne LaPierre took over and radicalized it into
> being part of the the ultra-far and totally
> un-American right-wing.

Sad to watch what the NRA devolved into

Attachments:
fff4ab6d83c79ca7ffd5a6229917991951150aa71c5f203fb5a5417fb770e6df.jpg

Posted by: Sad that you have to bullshit ()
Date: June 02, 2018 01:19PM

NRA Employee FFX Wrote:
> They used to support gun control Wrote:
> -----
> > The NRA was once a respected and valued civic
> > organization. That of course was back before
> > Wayne LaPierre took over and radicalized it
> into
> > being part of the the ultra-far and totally
> > un-American right-wing.
>
> Sad to watch what the NRA devolved into
>
> .

Another dumb, dishonest out-of-context anti-gun nut meme.

He was speaking about randomly carrying a weapon for no particular reason in the context of hearings re the NFA which was enacted to combat gangsters at the time. Which he opposed for a variety of reasons, primary among them being that then as now such criminals pay no attention to laws and it would affect mostly only law-abiding citizens who aren't the problem. In fact, the NFA (and other gun laws) wasn't actually intended to *prevent* the use of guns in crimes. It was designed to provide a basis for prosecution of gangsters and criminals *after* the fact in violating the law.

In full context...

Mr. FREDERICK. You have put your finger on it. My general objections to most of the regulatory provisions are proposed with that in view. I am just as much against the gangster as any man. I am just as much interested in seeing him suppressed, but I do not believe that we should burn down the barn in order to destroy the rats. I am in favor of some more skillful method of getting the rats without destroying the barn. In my opinion, most of the proposals the regulation of firearms, although ostensibly and properly aimed at the crook, do not reach the crook at all, but they do reach the honest. man. In my opinion, the forces which are opposed to crime consist of two general bodies; one is the organized police and the second is the unorganized victims, the great mass of unorganized law-abiding citizens, and if you destroy the effective opposition of either one of those, you are inevitably going to increase crime, because as you destroy the forces of resistance to the human body to disease, you are going to increase disease. So, by destroying the resistance of any body which is opposed to crime, you are going to increase crime. I think we should be careful in considering the actual operation of regulatory measures to make sure that they do not hamstring the law-abiding citizen in his opposition to the crook.

Mr. KNUTSON. There is no opposition on the part of the victims?

Mr. FREDERICK. It is not a 100 percent effective. Of course, the right of self-defense is still a useful thing.

Mr. KNUTSON. It is a right, but an ineffective right under the present situation.

Mr. FREDERICK. I would be interested to show you a collection which I have made of newspaper clippings indicating the effective use of firearms in self-defense, as a protection against the perpetration of crime. Because of arguments which have been advanced by those who are against the use of guns, I have made it my business to clip from newspapers passing over my desk such cases as I run across of effective self-defense with pistols, most of them pistols. I have a scrap book two thirds full and I can show you dozens and hundred of cases happening every year.

Mr. FREAR. How many in this room have pistols in their pockets for self-defense?

Mr. FREDERICK. I doubt if any have.

Mr. FREAR. I doubt, unless a man anticipates danger, that he is going to carry a pistol. You have looked after the clippings of the man who has used a revolver in self-defense. How many men carry revolvers? What percentage of men carry revolvers?

Mr. HILL. Quite a few traveling in automobiles.

Mr. FREDERICK. There are a good many.

Mr. FREAR. I am asking under present conditions

Mr. FREDERICK. I have never believed in the general practice of carrying weapons. I seldom carry one. I have when I felt it was desirable to do so for my own protection. I know that applies in most of the instances where guns are used effectively in self-defense or in places of business and in the home. I do not believe in the general promiscuous toting of guns. I think it should be sharply restricted and only under licenses.

Mr. FREDERICK. In our opinion, little of value can be accomplished by Federal legislation on this point.

Mr. KNUTSON. Is it your thought to submit a substitute measure for H.R. 9066 and at the same time not infringe unnecessarily on the rights of law-abiding citizens?

Mr. FREDERICK. As I say, I have grave doubts as to the effectiveness of any such legislation.

Mr. HILL. You concede there is a necessity for something. In politics we have an old saying that you cannot beat somebody with nobody. You cannot hope to defeat or materially alter the legislation unless you submit to the committee something that is better or that will better attain the object that this legislation seeks to accomplish.

Mr. FREDERICK. I must differ with you in principle upon one point. I do not believe that Congress or the people back home want us to attempt miracles. In my opinion, based upon a rather extensive experience with this subject and study of it, very little of practical value can be accomplished by Federal legislation on the point.

Mr. HILL. I take it then that it is your opinion that the criminal is going to get firearms regardless of any laws.

Mr. FREDERICK. I think that is the opinion of any person who has knowledge of the subject. In most instances, the guns are stolen. They are not gotten through legitimate channels. Dillinger stole his guns. I have a half-dozen cases where guns have been used in prisons to effect a break; we have had that in New York, and all over the country. If you cannot keep guns out of the hands of criminals in jails, I do not see how you can keep them out of the hands of criminals walking about on the public highways.

The CHAIRMAN. If that be true, then the laws of the various States of the Union dealing with the subject, are not accomplishing a good purpose because they do not put them all out of business?

Mr. FREDERICK. I do not take that view of it at all. I believe in regulatory methods. I think that makes it desirable that any such regulations imposed should not impose undue hardships on the law-abiding citizens and that they should not obstruct him in the right of self-defense, but that they should be directed exclusively, so far as possible, to suppressing the criminal use, or punishing the criminal use of weapons.

So rather than being somehow different, his view was very much consistent with positions today.

Date: June 02, 2018 01:29PM

Truth from an NRA employee... screw the social media gag!

Launder money for the Russians...
Why the hell not, money is money. Republicans politicians are not buying themselves!

Undermine the American democracy...
Who cares, cannot believe all the money we are taking in.

Increased school shootings...
So what dead kids are stacking up like cordwood. Every mass shooting increases membership and sells more guns! A win-win!!

Posted by: Waples Mill ()
Date: June 02, 2018 01:44PM

NRA Employee FFX Wrote:
> Truth from an NRA employee... screw the social
> media gag!
>
> Launder money for the Russians...
> Why the hell not, money is money. Republicans
> politicians are not buying themselves!
>
> Undermine the American democracy...
> Who cares, cannot believe all the money we are
> taking in.
>
> Increased school shootings...
> So what dead kids are stacking up like cordwood.
> Every mass shooting increases membership and sells
> more guns! A win-win!!
>
> .

More bullshit from someone who is not an NRA employee.

Posted by: The more you know... ()
Date: June 02, 2018 01:44PM

This January, the House Intelligence Committee released its transcript of Mr. (Glenn) Simpson’s November testimony, in which he regaled incredulous committee Republicans with a wild new tale—of how the Russians had “infiltrated the NRA.” Fusion GPS had “spent a lot of time investigating” a “Mafia leader named Alexander Torshin” and a “suspicious” and “big Trump fan,” Maria Butina. Mr. Simpson provided zero detail to back up this claim—no names, dates, money transfers or specific actions.

But never mind. The day Mr. Simpson’s conspiracy-laden transcript was due to go public, McClatchy ran this headline: “FBI investigating whether Russian money went to NRA to help Trump.” The story cited only two unnamed “sources familiar with the matter.” The article admitted it “could not be learned” whether the FBI had any evidence involving the NRA, but it nonetheless went on at length about the group. A flurry of articles from other news organizations followed ... All still based on nothing but Mr. Simpson’s infiltration claim.

... The NRA flatly denied the accusation. ... It also reported it had had no contact with the FBI. House Intelligence Committee Democrats nonetheless last week issued a document demanding they get to continue investigating the “NRA’s relationship” with Mr. Torshin and Ms. Butina as well as ... Washington lawyer Cleta Mitchell, who hasn’t done legal work for the NRA in a decade.

A few days later, the same two McClatchy reporters ... again cited two anonymous sources claiming Congress was investigating Ms. Mitchell’s worries ... Ms. Mitchell tells me she told McClatchy before publication that this was false ... Ms. Mitchell calls it “the quintessential definition of fake news.”

So slime merchant Glenn Simpson makes up some completely unsupported bullshit at a hearing, the Dems then shovel it over to their pals in the media, who then publish reports about it, which the same Dems then later cite the same media reports in their "investigation" as evidence of the Russians colluding with the NRA, and this retard just parrots it like the retard that he is.

LMAO!

giphy.gif

Date: June 02, 2018 01:45PM

NRA support for gun control was hardly limited to the 1930’s. They were strong supporters of the gun control act of 1968 and continued to author and urge the advance of gun control legislation until the early 1980’s.

Date: June 02, 2018 01:52PM

> NRA support for gun control was hardly limited to
> the 1930’s. They were strong supporters of the
> gun control act of 1968 and continued to author
> and urge the advance of gun control legislation
> until the early 1980’s.

False like your earlier bullshit.

National Rifle Association executive vice-president Franklin L. Orth argued publicly that no law, existing or proposed, could have prevented the murder of Senator Kennedy. On June 15, 1968, the NRA mailed a letter to its members calling for them to write their members of Congress to oppose any new firearms laws.

giphy.gif

Posted by: $Not Really Americans$NRA! ()
Date: June 02, 2018 02:04PM

NRA Employee FFX Wrote:
> media gag!
>
>
> taking in.
>
> more guns! A win-win!!
>
>
Yep!
The Not Real Americans!!

Posted by: Pwned and lost his shit ()
Date: June 02, 2018 02:14PM

$Not Really Americans$NRA! Wrote:
> NRA Employee FFX Wrote:
> -----
> > Truth from an NRA employee... screw the social
> > media gag!
> >
> > Launder money for the Russians...
> > Why the hell not, money is money. Republicans
> > politicians are not buying themselves!
> >
> > Undermine the American democracy...
> > Who cares, cannot believe all the money we are
> > taking in.
> >
> > Increased school shootings...
> > So what dead kids are stacking up like cordwood.
>
> > Every mass shooting increases membership and
> sells
> > more guns! A win-win!!
> >
> >
> Yep!
> The Not Real Americans!!

Now you're talking to yourself.

LOL!

Date: June 02, 2018 02:20PM

The more you know... Wrote:
> False like your earlier bullshit.

What Orth actually said about the 1968 act was that while some provisions might have been overly restrictive, the act as a whole was something that American sportsmen could live with. Note that it was “sportsmen” that the NRA represented in those days, not brainwashed dumbfucks.

Posted by: $$Not Really Americans!$ NRA$$ ()
Date: June 02, 2018 02:24PM

The 143-year-old National Rifle Association has not always been like today's NRA, fighting every gun control law as if the essence of American freedom depends on every citizen owning a gun. What follows are a series of shocking quotes taken from various academic histories of the NRA by top officials within the organization supporting reasonable gun control laws.

1. “I have never believed in the general practice of carrying weapons,” said NRA president Karl T. Frederick, a 1920 Olympic gold-medal winner for marksmanship who became a lawyer, praising state gun control laws in Congress. He testified before the 1938 federal gun control law passed, “I do not believe in the general promiscuous toting of guns. I think it should be sharply restricted and only under licenses.”

2. “We do not think that any sane American, who calls himself an American, can object to placing into this bill the instrument which killed the president of the United States,” NRA executive vice-president Franklin Orth told Congress, shortly after Lee Harvey Oswald shot and killed President John F. Kennedy with an Italian military surplus rifle Oswald bought from a mail-order ad in the NRA’s American Rifleman magazine.

3. “There’s no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons,” said California Gov. Ronald Reagan in May 1967, after two dozen Black Panther Party members walked into the California statehouse carrying rifles to protest a gun-control bill. Reagan said guns were “a ridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will.”

4. “You do know that I am a member of the NRA and my position on the right to bear arms is well known,” Reagan said, speaking out in support of the 1994 Brady bill to create new background checks and a waiting period for gun buyers. “But I want you to know something else, and I am going to say it in clear, unmistakable language: I support the Brady Bill and I urge Congress to enact it without further delay.”

5. “To ‘keep and bear arms’ for hunting today is essentially a recreational activity and not an imperative of survival, as it was 200 years ago; ‘Saturday night specials’ [handguns] and machine guns are not recreational weapons and surely are as much in need of regulation as motor vehicles,” said retired U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Warren Burger in Parade magazine, in January 1990.

6. The Second Amendment “has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word fraud, on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime,” Burger told PBS’ News Hour in late 1991, referring to the NRA’s claim that the U.S. Constitution included a personal right to own guns.

7. “These people are crazy,” said Alan Gura, referring to NRA critics who said he’d ceded too much to gun control arguments when he successfully argued before the U.S. Supreme Court in March 2008 to overturn the District of Columbia’s handgun ban and establish a Second Amendment right to a handgun at home for self-defense. “I could have, if I wanted to, stood before the Court and said, ‘Yes, [the Amendment’s clause] shall not be infringed,’ means you would never have any gun laws, and of course need to all have machine guns in case we want to overthrow the government, and while we’re at it we should have rocket launchers and stinger missiles. And that would have probably made me very popular in some cabin somewhere out there in the woods… Of course, I would have lost 9-0.”

Attachments:
2991b9f0d5e01b73b544c1ed3a1de47d8005a1534a9eb2d916a55b0ea380c89a.jpg

Date: June 02, 2018 02:39PM

> The more you know... Wrote:
> -----
> > False like your earlier bullshit.
>
> What Orth actually said about the 1968 act was
> that while some provisions might have been overly
> restrictive, the act as a whole was something that
> American sportsmen could live with. Note that it
> was “sportsmen” that the NRA represented in
> those days, not brainwashed dumbfucks.

False like your earlier bullshit.

The bill that Orth supported somewhat was the earlier 1964 bill that never made it out of committee.

giphy.gif

Date: June 02, 2018 03:02PM

$$Not Really Americans!$ NRA$$ Wrote:
> The 143-year-old National Rifle Association has not always been like today's NRA, fighting every gun control law as if the essence of American freedom depends on every citizen owning a gun. What follows are a series of shocking quotes taken from various academic histories of the NRA by top officials within the organization supporting reasonable gun control laws.
>
> 1. “I have never believed in the general practice of carrying weapons,” said NRA president Karl T. Frederick, a 1920 Olympic gold-medal winner for marksmanship who became a lawyer, praising state gun control laws in Congress. He testified before the 1938 federal gun control law passed, “I do not believe in the general promiscuous toting of guns. I think it should be sharply restricted and only under licenses.”
>
> 2. “We do not think that any sane American, who calls himself an American, can object to placing into this bill the instrument which killed the president of the United States,” NRA executive vice-president Franklin Orth told Congress, shortly after Lee Harvey Oswald shot and killed President John F. Kennedy with an Italian military surplus rifle Oswald bought from a mail-order ad in the NRA’s American Rifleman magazine.
>
> 3. “There’s no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons,” said California Gov. Ronald Reagan in May 1967, after two dozen Black Panther Party members walked into the California statehouse carrying rifles to protest a gun-control bill. Reagan said guns were “a ridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will.”
>
> 4. “You do know that I am a member of the NRA and my position on the right to bear arms is well known,” Reagan said, speaking out in support of the 1994 Brady bill to create new background checks and a waiting period for gun buyers. “But I want you to know something else, and I am going to say it in clear, unmistakable language: I support the Brady Bill and I urge Congress to enact it without further delay.”
>
> 5. “To ‘keep and bear arms’ for hunting today is essentially a recreational activity and not an imperative of survival, as it was 200 years ago; ‘Saturday night specials’ [handguns] and machine guns are not recreational weapons and surely are as much in need of regulation as motor vehicles,” said retired U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Warren Burger in Parade magazine, in January 1990.
>
> 6. The Second Amendment “has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word fraud, on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime,” Burger told PBS’ News Hour in late 1991, referring to the NRA’s claim that the U.S. Constitution included a personal right to own guns.
>
> 7. “These people are crazy,” said Alan Gura, referring to NRA critics who said he’d ceded too much to gun control arguments when he successfully argued before the U.S. Supreme Court in March 2008 to overturn the District of Columbia’s handgun ban and establish a Second Amendment right to a handgun at home for self-defense. “I could have, if I wanted to, stood before the Court and said, ‘Yes, [the Amendment’s clause] shall not be infringed,’ means you would never have any gun laws, and of course need to all have machine guns in case we want to overthrow the government, and while we’re at it we should have rocket launchers and stinger missiles. And that would have probably made me very popular in some cabin somewhere out there in the woods… Of course, I would have lost 9-0.”
>
>

"We believe in absolutely gun-free, zero-tolerance, totally safe schools.That means no guns in America’s schools. Period." -Wayne LaPierre

Before the NRA lost it's collective mind and started laundering money for the russians, they used to believe sensible gun control.

Posted by: Moe Bullshit ()
Date: June 02, 2018 03:07PM

> $$Not Really Americans!$ NRA$$ Wrote:
> -----
> > The 143-year-old National Rifle Association has
> not always been like today's NRA, fighting every
> gun control law as if the essence of American
> freedom depends on every citizen owning a gun.
> What follows are a series of shocking quotes taken
> from various academic histories of the NRA by top
> officials within the organization supporting
> reasonable gun control laws.
> >
> > 1. “I have never believed in the general
> practice of carrying weapons,” said NRA
> president Karl T. Frederick, a 1920 Olympic
> gold-medal winner for marksmanship who became a
> lawyer, praising state gun control laws in
> Congress. He testified before the 1938 federal gun
> control law passed, “I do not believe in the
> general promiscuous toting of guns. I think it
> should be sharply restricted and only under
> licenses.”
> >
> > 2. “We do not think that any sane American,
> who calls himself an American, can object to
> placing into this bill the instrument which killed
> the president of the United States,” NRA
> executive vice-president Franklin Orth told
> Congress, shortly after Lee Harvey Oswald shot and
> killed President John F. Kennedy with an Italian
> military surplus rifle Oswald bought from a
> mail-order ad in the NRA’s American Rifleman
> magazine.
> >
> > 3. “There’s no reason why on the street
> today a citizen should be carrying loaded
> weapons,” said California Gov. Ronald Reagan in
> May 1967, after two dozen Black Panther Party
> members walked into the California statehouse
> carrying rifles to protest a gun-control bill.
> Reagan said guns were “a ridiculous way to solve
> problems that have to be solved among people of
> good will.”
> >
> > 4. “You do know that I am a member of the NRA
> and my position on the right to bear arms is well
> known,” Reagan said, speaking out in support of
> the 1994 Brady bill to create new background
> checks and a waiting period for gun buyers. “But
> I want you to know something else, and I am going
> to say it in clear, unmistakable language: I
> support the Brady Bill and I urge Congress to
> enact it without further delay.”
> >
> > 5. “To ‘keep and bear arms’ for hunting
> today is essentially a recreational activity and
> not an imperative of survival, as it was 200 years
> ago; ‘Saturday night specials’ [handguns] and
> machine guns are not recreational weapons and
> surely are as much in need of regulation as motor
> vehicles,” said retired U.S. Supreme Court Chief
> Justice Warren Burger in Parade magazine, in
> January 1990.
> >
> > 6. The Second Amendment “has been the subject
> of one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat
> the word fraud, on the American public by special
> interest groups that I have ever seen in my
> lifetime,” Burger told PBS’ News Hour in late
> 1991, referring to the NRA’s claim that the U.S.
> Constitution included a personal right to own
> guns.
> >
> > 7. “These people are crazy,” said Alan Gura,
> referring to NRA critics who said he’d ceded too
> much to gun control arguments when he successfully
> argued before the U.S. Supreme Court in March 2008
> to overturn the District of Columbia’s handgun
> ban and establish a Second Amendment right to a
> handgun at home for self-defense. “I could have,
> if I wanted to, stood before the Court and said,
> ‘Yes, [the Amendment’s clause] shall not be
> infringed,’ means you would never have any gun
> laws, and of course need to all have machine guns
> in case we want to overthrow the government, and
> while we’re at it we should have rocket
> launchers and stinger missiles. And that would
> have probably made me very popular in some cabin
> somewhere out there in the woods… Of course, I
> would have lost 9-0.”
> >
> >
>
> "We believe in absolutely gun-free,
> zero-tolerance, totally safe schools.That means no
> guns in America’s schools. Period." -Wayne
> LaPierre
>
> Before the NRA lost it's collective mind and
> started laundering money for the russians, they
> used to believe sensible gun control.

More dumb, dishonest out-of-context anti-gun nut bullshit.

He was speaking about randomly carrying a weapon for no particular reason in the context of hearings re the NFA which was enacted to combat gangsters at the time. Which he opposed for a variety of reasons, primary among them being that then as now such criminals pay no attention to laws and it would affect mostly only law-abiding citizens who aren't the problem. In fact, the NFA (and other gun laws) wasn't actually intended to *prevent* the use of guns in crimes. It was designed to provide a basis for prosecution of gangsters and criminals *after* the fact in violating the law.

In full context...

Mr. FREDERICK. You have put your finger on it. My general objections to most of the regulatory provisions are proposed with that in view. I am just as much against the gangster as any man. I am just as much interested in seeing him suppressed, but I do not believe that we should burn down the barn in order to destroy the rats. I am in favor of some more skillful method of getting the rats without destroying the barn. In my opinion, most of the proposals the regulation of firearms, although ostensibly and properly aimed at the crook, do not reach the crook at all, but they do reach the honest. man. In my opinion, the forces which are opposed to crime consist of two general bodies; one is the organized police and the second is the unorganized victims, the great mass of unorganized law-abiding citizens, and if you destroy the effective opposition of either one of those, you are inevitably going to increase crime, because as you destroy the forces of resistance to the human body to disease, you are going to increase disease. So, by destroying the resistance of any body which is opposed to crime, you are going to increase crime. I think we should be careful in considering the actual operation of regulatory measures to make sure that they do not hamstring the law-abiding citizen in his opposition to the crook.

Mr. FREDERICK. It is not a 100 percent effective. Of course, the right of self-defense is still a useful thing.

Mr. KNUTSON. It is a right, but an ineffective right under the present situation.

Mr. FREDERICK. I would be interested to show you a collection which I have made of newspaper clippings indicating the effective use of firearms in self-defense, as a protection against the perpetration of crime. Because of arguments which have been advanced by those who are against the use of guns, I have made it my business to clip from newspapers passing over my desk such cases as I run across of effective self-defense with pistols, most of them pistols. I have a scrap book two thirds full and I can show you dozens and hundred of cases happening every year.

Mr. FREAR. How many in this room have pistols in their pockets for self-defense?

Mr. FREAR. I doubt, unless a man anticipates danger, that he is going to carry a pistol. You have looked after the clippings of the man who has used a revolver in self-defense. How many men carry revolvers? What percentage of men carry revolvers?

Mr. FREDERICK. I have never believed in the general practice of carrying weapons. I seldom carry one. I have when I felt it was desirable to do so for my own protection. I know that applies in most of the instances where guns are used effectively in self-defense or in places of business and in the home. I do not believe in the general promiscuous toting of guns. I think it should be sharply restricted and only under licenses.

Mr. FREDERICK. In our opinion, little of value can be accomplished by Federal legislation on this point.

Mr. KNUTSON. Is it your thought to submit a substitute measure for H.R. 9066 and at the same time not infringe unnecessarily on the rights of law-abiding citizens?

Mr. FREDERICK. As I say, I have grave doubts as to the effectiveness of any such legislation.

Mr. HILL. You concede there is a necessity for something. In politics we have an old saying that you cannot beat somebody with nobody. You cannot hope to defeat or materially alter the legislation unless you submit to the committee something that is better or that will better attain the object that this legislation seeks to accomplish.

Mr. FREDERICK. I must differ with you in principle upon one point. I do not believe that Congress or the people back home want us to attempt miracles. In my opinion, based upon a rather extensive experience with this subject and study of it, very little of practical value can be accomplished by Federal legislation on the point.

Mr. HILL. I take it then that it is your opinion that the criminal is going to get firearms regardless of any laws.

Mr. FREDERICK. I think that is the opinion of any person who has knowledge of the subject. In most instances, the guns are stolen. They are not gotten through legitimate channels. Dillinger stole his guns. I have a half-dozen cases where guns have been used in prisons to effect a break; we have had that in New York, and all over the country. If you cannot keep guns out of the hands of criminals in jails, I do not see how you can keep them out of the hands of criminals walking about on the public highways.

The CHAIRMAN. If that be true, then the laws of the various States of the Union dealing with the subject, are not accomplishing a good purpose because they do not put them all out of business?

Mr. FREDERICK. I do not take that view of it at all. I believe in regulatory methods. I think that makes it desirable that any such regulations imposed should not impose undue hardships on the law-abiding citizens and that they should not obstruct him in the right of self-defense, but that they should be directed exclusively, so far as possible, to suppressing the criminal use, or punishing the criminal use of weapons.

So rather than being somehow different, his view was very much consistent with positions today.

giphy.gif

Date: June 02, 2018 03:21PM

> $$Not Really Americans!$ NRA$$ Wrote:
> -----
> > The 143-year-old National Rifle Association has
> not always been like today's NRA, fighting every
> gun control law as if the essence of American
> freedom depends on every citizen owning a gun.
> What follows are a series of shocking quotes taken
> from various academic histories of the NRA by top
> officials within the organization supporting
> reasonable gun control laws.
> >
> > 1. “I have never believed in the general
> practice of carrying weapons,” said NRA
> president Karl T. Frederick, a 1920 Olympic
> gold-medal winner for marksmanship who became a
> lawyer, praising state gun control laws in
> Congress. He testified before the 1938 federal gun
> control law passed, “I do not believe in the
> general promiscuous toting of guns. I think it
> should be sharply restricted and only under
> licenses.”
> >
> > 2. “We do not think that any sane American,
> who calls himself an American, can object to
> placing into this bill the instrument which killed
> the president of the United States,” NRA
> executive vice-president Franklin Orth told
> Congress, shortly after Lee Harvey Oswald shot and
> killed President John F. Kennedy with an Italian
> military surplus rifle Oswald bought from a
> mail-order ad in the NRA’s American Rifleman
> magazine.
> >
> > 3. “There’s no reason why on the street
> today a citizen should be carrying loaded
> weapons,” said California Gov. Ronald Reagan in
> May 1967, after two dozen Black Panther Party
> members walked into the California statehouse
> carrying rifles to protest a gun-control bill.
> Reagan said guns were “a ridiculous way to solve
> problems that have to be solved among people of
> good will.”
> >
> > 4. “You do know that I am a member of the NRA
> and my position on the right to bear arms is well
> known,” Reagan said, speaking out in support of
> the 1994 Brady bill to create new background
> checks and a waiting period for gun buyers. “But
> I want you to know something else, and I am going
> to say it in clear, unmistakable language: I
> support the Brady Bill and I urge Congress to
> enact it without further delay.”
> >
> > 5. “To ‘keep and bear arms’ for hunting
> today is essentially a recreational activity and
> not an imperative of survival, as it was 200 years
> ago; ‘Saturday night specials’ [handguns] and
> machine guns are not recreational weapons and
> surely are as much in need of regulation as motor
> vehicles,” said retired U.S. Supreme Court Chief
> Justice Warren Burger in Parade magazine, in
> January 1990.
> >
> > 6. The Second Amendment “has been the subject
> of one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat
> the word fraud, on the American public by special
> interest groups that I have ever seen in my
> lifetime,” Burger told PBS’ News Hour in late
> 1991, referring to the NRA’s claim that the U.S.
> Constitution included a personal right to own
> guns.
> >
> > 7. “These people are crazy,” said Alan Gura,
> referring to NRA critics who said he’d ceded too
> much to gun control arguments when he successfully
> argued before the U.S. Supreme Court in March 2008
> to overturn the District of Columbia’s handgun
> ban and establish a Second Amendment right to a
> handgun at home for self-defense. “I could have,
> if I wanted to, stood before the Court and said,
> ‘Yes, [the Amendment’s clause] shall not be
> infringed,’ means you would never have any gun
> laws, and of course need to all have machine guns
> in case we want to overthrow the government, and
> while we’re at it we should have rocket
> launchers and stinger missiles. And that would
> have probably made me very popular in some cabin
> somewhere out there in the woods… Of course, I
> would have lost 9-0.”
> >
> >
>
> "We believe in absolutely gun-free,
> zero-tolerance, totally safe schools.That means no
> guns in America’s schools. Period." -Wayne
> LaPierre
>
> Before the NRA lost it's collective mind and
> started laundering money for the russians, they
> used to believe sensible gun control.

Yep, this really happened.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/feb/23/everytown-gun-safety/did-nras-lapierre-once-call-gun-free-schools/

Says NRA head Wayne LaPierre said, "We believe in absolutely gun-free, zero-tolerance, totally safe schools. That means no guns in America’s schools. Period."
— Everytown for Gun Safety on Thursday, February 22nd, 2018 in a tweet

Date: June 02, 2018 06:21PM

> False like your earlier bullshit.
>
> The bill that Orth supported somewhat was the
> earlier 1964 bill that never made it out of
> committee.

How Treump-like, as that's exactly not what Orth said. You could look it up if you wanted of course, but you won't. You're peachy keen with swallowing all the standard swill, just as all the other mindless NRA bots and low-life sock-puppets do.

Date: June 02, 2018 06:58PM

Moe Bullshit Wrote:
>
> Yep, this really happened.
>
> http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements
> /2018/feb/23/everytown-gun-safety/did-nras-lapierr
> e-once-call-gun-free-schools/
>
> Says NRA head Wayne LaPierre said, "We believe in
> absolutely gun-free, zero-tolerance, totally safe
> schools. That means no guns in America’s
> schools. Period."
> — Everytown for Gun Safety on Thursday, February
> 22nd, 2018 in a tweet

Except, as usual for anti-gun nuts, not as you present it.

But LaPierre said more than what the Everytown group quoted.

He was talking about guns brought to school by students, not teachers or trained security.

"Of the 6,000 young people the president acknowledges were caught with a gun at school during the past two years, we believe all of them should have been prosecuted," LaPierre said. "But the truth is only five were prosecuted in 1997. And just eight were prosecuted in 1988. That's not zero tolerance."

LaPierre made a passing reference to armed guards in schools, referring to "the rare exception of law enforcement officers or trained security personnel."

D'oh!

Date: June 02, 2018 07:01PM

> The more you know... Wrote:
> -----
> > False like your earlier bullshit.
> >
> > The bill that Orth supported somewhat was the
> > earlier 1964 bill that never made it out of
> > committee.
>
> How Treump-like, as that's exactly not what Orth
> said. You could look it up if you wanted of
> course, but you won't. You're peachy keen with
> swallowing all the standard swill, just as all the
> other mindless NRA bots and low-life sock-puppets
> do.

It's bullshit.

You were wrong.

As consistent with current policy, the NRA opposed the 1968 law on the same basis as it does today - that it didn't address the problem but did affect lawful gun owners.

Date: June 02, 2018 08:14PM

NRA Employee FFX Wrote:
> media gag!
>
>
> taking in.
>
> more guns! A win-win!!
>
>

Those mass shooting really drive up the membership... we send emails out to the stupid people to buy guns before Hillary takes them away!

Date: June 02, 2018 08:14PM

The history has long been writ large. You’ve never read it. Or been curious enough even to go look for it. Fool.

Date: June 02, 2018 08:28PM

> The history has long been writ large. You’ve
> never read it. Or been curious enough even to go
> look for it. Fool.

Your anti-gun nut sources are full of shit.

National Rifle Assn. Testimony

NRA executive vice president Franklin L. Orth said S 1592 was “highly restrictive legislation” and was “unsound and premature.” Orth told the Subcommittee the NRA would support legislation which would reduce criminal use of firearms, but he said “the NRA stands squarely on the premise that the ownership of firearms must not be denied American citizens of good repute so long as they use them for lawful purposes.” Orth contended the bill would give the Secretary of the Treasury such broad regulatory powers that the Secretary's interpretation of the bill could restrict legitimate gun users. Orth also objected to the ban on interstate gun commerce except among licensed persons and objected to the proposed increase in license fees, which he called “completely unreasonable and set at such an exorbitant rate as to discourage the purchase (of licenses) rather than regulate a legitimate commercial activity.”

Dodd told Orth that portions of the NRA's April 9 letter to members asking them to oppose S 1592 were “simply…not true.” He said that “many major difficulties” had been caused by the NRA letter, adding, “It seems to me your organization is doing what I would consider lobbying against this bill.” Orth said the errors in interpreting the bill had not been intentional, but Dodd replied, “I don't think it was a mistake. Your readers apparently got an impression the writer intended.”

https://library.cqpress.com/cqalmanac/document.php?id=cqal65-1259893

Posted by: Question for the NRA ()
Date: June 02, 2018 08:32PM

NRA Employee FFX Wrote:
> -----
> > Truth from an NRA employee... screw the social
> > media gag!
> >
> > Launder money for the Russians...
> > Why the hell not, money is money. Republicans
> > politicians are not buying themselves!
> >
> > Undermine the American democracy...
> > Who cares, cannot believe all the money we are
> > taking in.
> >
> > Increased school shootings...
> > So what dead kids are stacking up like cordwood.
>
> > Every mass shooting increases membership and
> sells
> > more guns! A win-win!!
> >
> >
>
> Those mass shooting really drive up the
> membership... we send emails out to the stupid
> people to buy guns before Hillary takes them away!

How many are sold now vs Obama?

Posted by: Millions ()
Date: June 02, 2018 09:25PM

Question for the NRA Wrote:
> -----
> > NRA Employee FFX Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Truth from an NRA employee... screw the
> social
> > > media gag!
> > >
> > > Launder money for the Russians...
> > > Why the hell not, money is money.
> Republicans
> > > politicians are not buying themselves!
> > >
> > > Undermine the American democracy...
> > > Who cares, cannot believe all the money we
> are
> > > taking in.
> > >
> > > Increased school shootings...
> > > So what dead kids are stacking up like
> cordwood.
> >
> > > Every mass shooting increases membership and
> > sells
> > > more guns! A win-win!!
> > >
> > >
> >
> > Those mass shooting really drive up the
> > membership... we send emails out to the stupid
> > people to buy guns before Hillary takes them
> away!
>
> How many are sold now vs Obama?

Generally, more now on an annual basis. Somewhere around +2 million/month or ~25 million NICS background checks/year. Doesn't correlate exactly since some are denied, multiple guns purchased under one check, guns purchased without checks to CCW permit holders, law enforcement, private sale, etc. But close enough. Was around 13-14 million in 2008-2009. By peak month, 3.3 million in 12/15 probably was the highest.

https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/nics_firearm_checks_-_month_year.pdf/view

Mostly it's due to better economy, more people buying.

Posted by: Millions Of Vets Buying Guns ()
Date: June 02, 2018 10:07PM

The AR-15 platform is their #1 favorite, along with any high capacity automatic pistol.

Posted by: $$Not Real Americans! NRA$$ ()
Date: June 03, 2018 05:57AM

Millions Of Vets Buying Guns Wrote:
> The AR-15 platform is their #1 favorite, along
> with any high capacity automatic pistol.

Does not change the fact the nra is laundering russian money to undermine our democracy

Date: June 03, 2018 07:00AM

$$Not Real Americans! NRA$$ Wrote:
> Millions Of Vets Buying Guns Wrote:
> -----
> > The AR-15 platform is their #1 favorite, along
> > with any high capacity automatic pistol.
>
>
> Does not change the fact the nra is laundering
> russian money to undermine our democracy

This January, the House Intelligence Committee released its transcript of Mr. (Glenn) Simpson’s November testimony, in which he regaled incredulous committee Republicans with a wild new tale—of how the Russians had “infiltrated the NRA.” Fusion GPS had “spent a lot of time investigating” a “Mafia leader named Alexander Torshin” and a “suspicious” and “big Trump fan,” Maria Butina. Mr. Simpson provided zero detail to back up this claim—no names, dates, money transfers or specific actions.

But never mind. The day Mr. Simpson’s conspiracy-laden transcript was due to go public, McClatchy ran this headline: “FBI investigating whether Russian money went to NRA to help Trump.” The story cited only two unnamed “sources familiar with the matter.” The article admitted it “could not be learned” whether the FBI had any evidence involving the NRA, but it nonetheless went on at length about the group. A flurry of articles from other news organizations followed ... All still based on nothing but Mr. Simpson’s infiltration claim.

... The NRA flatly denied the accusation. ... It also reported it had had no contact with the FBI. House Intelligence Committee Democrats nonetheless last week issued a document demanding they get to continue investigating the “NRA’s relationship” with Mr. Torshin and Ms. Butina as well as ... Washington lawyer Cleta Mitchell, who hasn’t done legal work for the NRA in a decade.

A few days later, the same two McClatchy reporters ... again cited two anonymous sources claiming Congress was investigating Ms. Mitchell’s worries ... Ms. Mitchell tells me she told McClatchy before publication that this was false ... Ms. Mitchell calls it “the quintessential definition of fake news.”

So slime merchant Glenn Simpson makes up some completely unsupported bullshit at a hearing, the Dems then shovel it over to their pals in the media, who then publish reports about it, which the same Dems then later cite the same media reports in their "investigation" as evidence of the Russians colluding with the NRA. And this retard just parrots it like the retard that he is.

LMAO!

giphy.gif

Posted by: NRA once believed in gun control ()
Date: June 03, 2018 07:05AM

The NRA once believed in gun control and had a leader who pushed for it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2017/10/05/the-forgotten-nra-leader-who-despised-the-promiscuous-toting-of-guns/?utm_term=.821dcdf2600a

The NRA has devolved in a bunch of paranoid whack jobs!

Yeah, I expect the no-nothings to try and rewrite history- NRA once believed in gun control.

Date: June 03, 2018 11:22AM

The slop that Sparkler Boy puts up notwithstanding, the facts are that the NRA went through a massive radicalization heading into its second century. One could note the purges at the annual meeting in Cincinnati in 1977 as a start point, but it was more a case of the rise of the radical right infiltrating the NRA than the other way around.

Date: June 03, 2018 01:40PM

NRA once believed in gun control Wrote:
> The NRA once believed in gun control and had a
> leader who pushed for it
>
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/
> 2017/10/05/the-forgotten-nra-leader-who-despised-t
> he-promiscuous-toting-of-guns/?utm_term=.821dcdf26
> 00a
>
> The NRA has devolved in a bunch of paranoid whack
> jobs!
>
>
> Yeah, I expect the no-nothings to try and rewrite
> history- NRA once believed in gun control.

It's bullshit. Note that all of the anti-gun nut writers citing it (most just parroting each other) all that is presented is one single extracted statement. This is, as has been shown, a very typical deceptive attempt to pull a statement out of context to make it appear to be something that it is not.

Again, in full context...

giphy.gif

Posted by: ldfl ()
Date: June 03, 2018 01:44PM

Oliver North is now the President of the NRA and we're not living in the 30's anymore.

Posted by: Everybody Going To Jail ()
Date: June 03, 2018 06:20PM

ldfl Wrote:
> Oliver North is now the President of the NRA and
> we're not living in the 30's anymore.

NRA Touts Oliver North’s Expertise At Avoiding Jail Time For Colluding With Hostile Foreign Powers

NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre, telling reporters that North’s prowess at escaping felony charges for conspiring with rival countries in an effort to get even more firearms into people’s hands made the former FOX News host by far the best candidate they had considered.

Great Article!

https://www.theonion.com/nra-touts-oliver-north-s-expertise-at-avoiding-jail-tim-1825837876
/s

Posted by: it's all explained ()
Date: June 03, 2018 06:41PM

Everybody Going To Jail Wrote:
> ldfl Wrote:
> -----
> > Oliver North is now the President of the NRA
> and
> > we're not living in the 30's anymore.
>
> NRA Touts Oliver North’s Expertise At Avoiding
> Jail Time For Colluding With Hostile Foreign
> Powers
>
> NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre, telling reporters that
> North’s prowess at escaping felony charges for
> conspiring with rival countries in an effort to
> get even more firearms into people’s hands made
> the former FOX News host by far the best candidate
> they had considered.
>
>
>
> Great Article!
>
> https://www.theonion.com/nra-touts-oliver-north-s-
> expertise-at-avoiding-jail-tim-1825837876

This explains everything. You might be the biggest fucking moron on the planet. It's certain that you possess a sub 70 IQ. It's an Onion article. The Onion is a 30 year old publication that is 100% satire. Do you know what satire is?

Posted by: Everybody Going To Jail ()
Date: June 03, 2018 08:54PM

Everybody Going To Jail Wrote:
> ldfl Wrote:
> -----
> > Oliver North is now the President of the NRA
> and
> > we're not living in the 30's anymore.
>
> NRA Touts Oliver North’s Expertise At Avoiding
> Jail Time For Colluding With Hostile Foreign
> Powers
>
> NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre, telling reporters that
> North’s prowess at escaping felony charges for
> conspiring with rival countries in an effort to
> get even more firearms into people’s hands made
> the former FOX News host by far the best candidate
> they had considered.
>
>
>
> Great Article!
>
> https://www.theonion.com/nra-touts-oliver-north-s-
> expertise-at-avoiding-jail-tim-1825837876
> /s

/s is for sarcasm switch, of course a Russian troll would not know that. I knew you would fall for it... such a stupid, old, fool!
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=%2Fs
Hahahahaha - I cannot stop laughing at you. What a triggered repub snowflake.

Are you the russian troll sending money to the the nra to launder?

Posted by: $$$ Not Real Americans $ NRA $$$ ()
Date: June 09, 2018 07:01PM

The NRA's Russia Connection Is Now Under a Congressional Microscope... Yes!

FBI has Obtained Wiretapped Conversations Between NRA-Linked Russian Banker and Politician, Alexander Torshin, and Convicted Russian Money Launderer... Torshin is mentioned in the Steele dossier.

The Steele Dossier that was initiated & paid for by republicans can be found at Buzzfeed: https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.hyQepQN5z#.evYRYqdWx

Incredible how much of the Steele Dossier is TRUE!

No doubt russia used the nra to elect trump.

Attachments:
CoZJVBWWYAA9XE6.jpg

Posted by: He's sowing seeds of discord ()
Date: June 10, 2018 10:50AM

I haven't heard anything about this nothing burger in over a month. Seems to me that if there was any truth to this muckraking, I'd have heard a great deal about it.

Seems like it's one copypasta troll on FFXU driving the narrative. He's either an unabashed liar or incredibly stupid. Maybe a healthy combination of both. After all, he thinks the bogus Steele dossier paid for by Hillary/ DNC cash is "true."

I do see what the Kremlin pays this troll. He's using tricks straight out of Goebbel' handbook by accusing others of what he's guilty.

Posted by: $$$ Not Real Americans $ NRA $$ ()
Date: June 10, 2018 11:07AM

He's sowing seeds of discord Wrote:
> I haven't heard anything about this nothing burger
> in over a month. Seems to me that if there was any
> truth to this muckraking, I'd have heard a great
> deal about it.
>
> Seems like it's one copypasta troll on FFXU
> driving the narrative. He's either an unabashed
> liar or incredibly stupid. Maybe a healthy
> combination of both. After all, he thinks the
> bogus Steele dossier paid for by Hillary/ DNC cash
> is "true."
>
> I do see what the Kremlin pays this troll. He's
> using tricks straight out of Goebbel' handbook by
> accusing others of what he's guilty.

Perhaps you should stop watching False News.

Everything posted was from within the last week.

You are such a fool.

Posted by: more seeds of discord ()
Date: June 10, 2018 06:44PM

$$$ Not Real Americans $ NRA $$ Wrote:
> He's sowing seeds of discord Wrote:
> -----
> > I haven't heard anything about this nothing
> burger
> > in over a month. Seems to me that if there was
> any
> > truth to this muckraking, I'd have heard a
> great
> > deal about it.
> >
> > Seems like it's one copypasta troll on FFXU
> > driving the narrative. He's either an unabashed
> > liar or incredibly stupid. Maybe a healthy
> > combination of both. After all, he thinks the
> > bogus Steele dossier paid for by Hillary/ DNC
> cash
> > is "true."
> >
> > I do see what the Kremlin pays this troll. He's
> > using tricks straight out of Goebbel' handbook
> by
> > accusing others of what he's guilty.
>
> Perhaps you should stop watching False News.
>
> Everything posted was from within the last week.
>
> You are such a fool.

I don't watch Fox News or False News or whatever forum indoctrinated your feeble brain (probably the Kremlin).

To the contrary, not a single legitimate source provided was published within the past week.

If there is one, please post it. Here's how we tell if you're an American or not. If you're American, you provide the legitimate source published in the last week and rub my face in it or, you're man enough to admit you blurred. If you're not American you'll reply with some do ypur own work or some other bullshit response.

Date: June 11, 2018 04:31PM

more seeds of discord Wrote:
> $$$ Not Real Americans $ NRA $$ Wrote:
> -----
> > He's sowing seeds of discord Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I haven't heard anything about this nothing
> > burger
> > > in over a month. Seems to me that if there
> was
> > any
> > > truth to this muckraking, I'd have heard a
> > great
> > > deal about it.
> > >
> > > Seems like it's one copypasta troll on FFXU
> > > driving the narrative. He's either an
> unabashed
> > > liar or incredibly stupid. Maybe a healthy
> > > combination of both. After all, he thinks the
> > > bogus Steele dossier paid for by Hillary/ DNC
> > cash
> > > is "true."
> > >
> > > I do see what the Kremlin pays this troll.
> He's
> > > using tricks straight out of Goebbel'
> handbook
> > by
> > > accusing others of what he's guilty.
> >
> > Perhaps you should stop watching False News.
> >
> > Everything posted was from within the last
> week.
> >
> > You are such a fool.
>
> I don't watch Fox News or False News or whatever
> forum indoctrinated your feeble brain (probably
> the Kremlin).
>
> To the contrary, not a single legitimate source
> provided was published within the past week.
>
> If there is one, please post it. Here's how we
> tell if you're an American or not. If you're
> American, you provide the legitimate source
> published in the last week and rub my face in it
> or, you're man enough to admit you blurred. If
> you're not American you'll reply with some do ypur
> own work or some other bullshit response.

What do you consider a legitimate news source?

We all know the FBI is ivestagaing the nra's laundering of russian money.
Just a fact.

Posted by: Details Details ()
Date: June 11, 2018 07:11PM

Between 2015 and 2018, the NRA received the money you're talking about. The total amount of money was $2,500 (two thousand and five hundred), from all persons "associated with" Russia. That was 23 individuals. Two of the individuals gave a contribution totaling $525. Most of the money was from "routine payments," like membership fees. Some of the payments may have come from Americans living in Russia.

One of the individuals has been identified as Alexander Torshin, a Russian politician and the deputy of the country's central bank. His payment was only his membership dues -- he's been a life member of the NRA since 2012.

The NRA spent a lot of money (some say as much as $30 Million) on advertisements that supported Trump, whose campaign platform strongly featured the Second Amendment and gun rights.

This has all been documented out the wazoo, so what the fuck are you morons talking about? And why is the FBI "investigating" this as "money laundering"?

Posted by: seeds of discord ()
Date: June 11, 2018 07:40PM

$$ Not Real Americans $ NRA $$ Wrote:
> more seeds of discord Wrote:
> -----
> > $$$ Not Real Americans $ NRA $$ Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > He's sowing seeds of discord Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I haven't heard anything about this nothing
> > > burger
> > > > in over a month. Seems to me that if there
> > was
> > > any
> > > > truth to this muckraking, I'd have heard a
> > > great
> > > > deal about it.
> > > >
> > > > Seems like it's one copypasta troll on FFXU
> > > > driving the narrative. He's either an
> > unabashed
> > > > liar or incredibly stupid. Maybe a healthy
> > > > combination of both. After all, he thinks
> the
> > > > bogus Steele dossier paid for by Hillary/
> DNC
> > > cash
> > > > is "true."
> > > >
> > > > I do see what the Kremlin pays this troll.
> > He's
> > > > using tricks straight out of Goebbel'
> > handbook
> > > by
> > > > accusing others of what he's guilty.
> > >
> > > Perhaps you should stop watching False News.
> > >
> > > Everything posted was from within the last
> > week.
> > >
> > > You are such a fool.
> >
> > I don't watch Fox News or False News or
> whatever
> > forum indoctrinated your feeble brain (probably
> > the Kremlin).
> >
> > To the contrary, not a single legitimate
> source
> > provided was published within the past week.
> >
> > If there is one, please post it. Here's how we
> > tell if you're an American or not. If you're
> > American, you provide the legitimate source
> > published in the last week and rub my face in
> it
> > or, you're man enough to admit you blurred. If
> > you're not American you'll reply with some do
> ypur
> > own work or some other bullshit response.
>
> What do you consider a legitimate news source?
>
> We all know the FBI is ivestagaing the nra's
> laundering of russian money.
> Just a fact.

See, you’re not an American. You changed the subject instead of naming a single legitimate source that was published within the past week that supports your contention.

Don’t change the subject. Provide the links.

Posted by: Not$Really$Americans NRA ()
Date: June 12, 2018 05:59AM

How far up your ass did you go for the "you're not American"? Typical Nazi 101 propaganda.

Folks, this what happens when a nra troll loses the argument- shoot the messenger. Just sad & pathetic.

You know the nra committed treason against the US. I asked the question- answer!

Posted by: still sowing seeds of discord ()
Date: June 12, 2018 09:31AM

Not$Really$Americans NRA Wrote:
> How far up your ass did you go for the "you're not
> American"? Typical Nazi 101 propaganda.
>
> Folks, this what happens when a nra troll loses
> the argument- shoot the messenger. Just sad &
> pathetic.
>
> You know the nra committed treason against the US.
> I asked the question- answer!

You were asked to provide a single legitimate source that was published within the past week that supports your contention.

I asked first. Provide the answer or admit you're not an American.

Posted by: The Circle of Bullshit ()
Date: June 12, 2018 12:53PM

still sowing seeds of discord Wrote:
> Not$Really$Americans NRA Wrote:
> -----
> > How far up your ass did you go for the "you're
> not
> > American"? Typical Nazi 101 propaganda.
> >
> > Folks, this what happens when a nra troll loses
> > the argument- shoot the messenger. Just sad &
> > pathetic.
> >
> > You know the nra committed treason against the
> US.
> > I asked the question- answer!
>
>
> You were asked to provide a single legitimate
> source that was published within the past week
> that supports your contention.
>
> I asked first. Provide the answer or admit
> you're not an American.

He can't because it's bullshit.

The claim was made in a completely unsupported passing comment during closed testimony before Congress by bullshit merchant Glenn Simpson.

The Dems on the committee passed it on to their pals in the lib media.

The lib media ran with the story even though they knew that it was based on Glenn Simpson's bullshit.

The Dems then did an "investigation" which consisted of writing a letter requesting info from the NRA.

The NRA complied and provided detailed info showing that it was bullshit.

The Dems then concluded their "investigation" ignoring that and citing the same stories that they'd originally leaked to the lib media instead.

lol

Posted by: TheSource ()
Date: June 12, 2018 05:52PM

> How far up your ass did you go for the "you're not
> American"? Typical Nazi 101 propaganda.
>
> Folks, this what happens when a nra troll loses
> the argument- shoot the messenger. Just sad &
> pathetic.
>
> You know the nra committed treason against the US.
> I asked the question- answer!

@Not$Really$Americans NRA

You caught NRA mouthpiece in a trap so he attacked- Great Job!

Whatever news source you cited, he would have stated that new source is biased. Asking him to name a new source flipped the table.

Nice to see these guts nuts squirm. Keep up the good work!!

Posted by: Stupid Source ()
Date: June 12, 2018 05:59PM

TheSource Wrote:
> -----
> not
> >
> > pathetic.
> >
> US.
>
> @Not$Really$Americans NRA
>
> You caught NRA mouthpiece in a trap so he
> attacked- Great Job!
>
> Whatever news source you cited, he would have
> stated that new source is biased. Asking him to
> name a new source flipped the table.
>
> Nice to see these guts nuts squirm. Keep up the
> good work!!

The "source" is Glenn Simpson's bullshit stupid.

Which the Dems leaked to media.

Which the media published.

Which the Dems then cited as "proof."

lol

Posted by: you're fooling yourself ()
Date: June 12, 2018 07:58PM

TheSource Wrote:
> -----
> not
> >
> > pathetic.
> >
> US.
>
> @Not$Really$Americans NRA
>
> You caught NRA mouthpiece in a trap so he
> attacked- Great Job!
>
> Whatever news source you cited, he would have
> stated that new source is biased. Asking him to
> name a new source flipped the table.
>
> Nice to see these guts nuts squirm. Keep up the
> good work!!

Name any source. The fact is he lied and he got caught in it. There's no new sources about this.

Posted by: Not$Really$Americans NRA ()
Date: June 13, 2018 06:38PM

^^^ What do you consider a legitimate source?

Simple question... all you have to do is answer

Attachments:
NRARussia.jpg

Posted by: still sowing seeds of discord ()
Date: June 13, 2018 06:44PM

> ^^^ What do you consider a legitimate source?
>
> Simple question... all you have to do is answer

Not The Onion. There are too many legitimate sources to list them all. This isn’t that difficult, but you seem to be ducking the question. Now, provide a single legitimate source that was published within the past week that supports your contention.

Posted by: Judge-Smails ()
Date: June 14, 2018 06:59AM

>
>
> .

Judge Smails: Well, We're waiting.

Just answer the question...

Attachments:
tenor.gif

Posted by: TheArmedCitizen ()
Date: June 14, 2018 07:29AM

The attempted robbery of a motorcycle was the catalyst for a shooting Friday evening that left a juvenile injured in Roanoke’s West End neighborhood, according to police.

Police have said they responded to a report of a gunshot victim around 6:30 p.m. in the area of 12th Street and Salem Avenue, near the Flag Market convenience store.

In a follow-up report issued Friday night, police said the incident occurred during the conclusion of the online sale of a motorcycle.

John Billett, 47, of Blue Ridge, told police he met with 20-year-old Rodnicka Richardson to sell the vehicle. During that meeting, Richardson was joined by Khalil Graves, 20, of Roanoke, and a juvenile male, police said.

Billet told police that when he asked for payment for the bike, the juvenile brought out a handgun and demanded the motorcycle.

Billett was armed as well, and he drew his gun and fired once, striking the juvenile in the neck, police said.

The juvenile was taken to Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital with injuries police said were not life-threatening.

The case is still being investigated, police said, but Richardson and Graves have been charged with attempted robbery. Charges are pending against the juvenile male, who has not yet been identified. Billett was not charged.

Many local law enforcement agencies offer safe exchange zones to provide parties involved in online transactions a supervised location in which to finalize their sales.

Salem and Roanoke County have partnered on a zone in the parking lot of the Roanoke County Courthouse, which is under 24-hour video surveillance. Those who use it should call 540-283-3161 to alert officials that a meetup is happening.

Police in Roanoke and Vinton, as well as Bedford and Montgomery counties, also offer similar zones.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/roanoke/roanoke-juvenile-shot-friday-was-trying-to-steal-motorcycle-police/article_316f6009-12a9-5c93-ab0d-63c6e7cf6096.html

Posted by: Death by Stupid ()
Date: June 14, 2018 07:42AM

^^^ Not the point; however living in a house with a gun increases your odds of death

Guns can kill you in three ways: homicide, suicide, and by accident. Owning a gun or having one readily accessible makes all three more likely. One meta-analysis "found strong evidence for increased odds of suicide among persons with access to firearms compared with those without access and moderate evidence for an attenuated increased odds of homicide victimization when persons with and without access to firearms were compared." The latter finding is stronger for women, a reminder that guns are also a risk factor for domestic violence.

The same thing is true for accidents. States with more guns see more accidental deaths from firearms, and children ages 5 to 14 are 11 times more likely to be killed with a gun in the US compared to other developed countries, where gun ownership is much less common. About half of gun accident fatalities happen to people under 25, and some recent analyses suggest that the official count of gun accident deaths among children is understated.

Posted by: SixGunFruppie ()
Date: June 14, 2018 07:47AM

Death by Stupid Wrote:
> ^^^ Not the point; however living in a house with
> a gun increases your odds of death
>
> Guns can kill you in three ways: homicide,
> suicide, and by accident. Owning a gun or having
> one readily accessible makes all three more
> likely. One meta-analysis "found strong evidence
> for increased odds of suicide among persons with
> access to firearms compared with those without
> access and moderate evidence for an attenuated
> increased odds of homicide victimization when
> persons with and without access to firearms were
> compared." The latter finding is stronger for
> women, a reminder that guns are also a risk factor
> for domestic violence.
>
> The same thing is true for accidents. States with
> more guns see more accidental deaths from
> firearms, and children ages 5 to 14 are 11 times
> more likely to be killed with a gun in the US
> compared to other developed countries, where gun
> ownership is much less common. About half of gun
> accident fatalities happen to people under 25, and
> some recent analyses suggest that the official
> count of gun accident deaths among children is
> understated.

You're stupid.

Posted by: Not/Real/Americans //NRA/ ()
Date: June 14, 2018 07:52AM

SixGunFruppie Wrote:
> Death by Stupid Wrote:
> -----
> > ^^^ Not the point; however living in a house
> with
> > a gun increases your odds of death
> >
> > Guns can kill you in three ways: homicide,
> > suicide, and by accident. Owning a gun or
> having
> > one readily accessible makes all three more
> > likely. One meta-analysis "found strong
> evidence
> > for increased odds of suicide among persons
> with
> > access to firearms compared with those without
> > access and moderate evidence for an attenuated
> > increased odds of homicide victimization when
> > persons with and without access to firearms
> were
> > compared." The latter finding is stronger for
> > women, a reminder that guns are also a risk
> factor
> > for domestic violence.
> >
> > The same thing is true for accidents. States
> with
> > more guns see more accidental deaths from
> > firearms, and children ages 5 to 14 are 11
> times
> > more likely to be killed with a gun in the US
> > compared to other developed countries, where
> gun
> > ownership is much less common. About half of
> gun
> > accident fatalities happen to people under 25,
> and
> > some recent analyses suggest that the official
> > count of gun accident deaths among children is
> > understated.
>
> You're stupid.

I know facts, the media, and reality have a liberal bias. Just deal with it.

In the same way, the NRA is laundering money for the russians.

Posted by: sowing seeds of discord ()
Date: June 14, 2018 09:59AM

Judge-Smails Wrote:
> -----
> > ^^^ What do you consider a legitimate source?
> >
> > Simple question... all you have to do is answer
> >
> > .
>
> Judge Smails: Well, We're waiting.
>
>
> Just answer the question...
>
> .

Asked and answered, dope. Where's the link to a single legitimate source that was published within the past week that supports your contention. He'll, legitimate or not, post any link published in the past week that supports your contention. If you can't, admit you lied.

Posted by: JudgeSmails ()
Date: June 14, 2018 10:11AM

sowing seeds of discord Wrote:
> Judge-Smails Wrote:
> -----
> > Not$Really$Americans NRA Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > ^^^ What do you consider a legitimate source?
> > >
> > > Simple question... all you have to do is
> answer
> > >
> > > .
> >
> > Judge Smails: Well, We're waiting.
> >
> >
> > Just answer the question...
> >
> > .
>
>
> Asked and answered, dope. Where's the link to a
> single legitimate source that was published within
> the past week that supports your contention.
> He'll, legitimate or not, post any link published
> in the past week that supports your contention. If
> you can't, admit you lied.

Judge Smails: Well, We're waiting.

You are caught and I will not let you escape... they way money is escaping russians to be laundered by the nra.

Date: June 14, 2018 12:03PM

JudgeSmails Wrote:
> sowing seeds of discord Wrote:
> -----
> > Judge-Smails Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Not$Really$Americans NRA Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > ^^^ What do you consider a legitimate
> source?
> > > >
> > > > Simple question... all you have to do is
> > answer
> > > >
> > > > .
> > >
> > > Judge Smails: Well, We're waiting.
> > >
> > >
> > > Just answer the question...
> > >
> > > .
> >
> >
> > Asked and answered, dope. Where's the link to a
> > single legitimate source that was published
> within
> > the past week that supports your contention.
> > He'll, legitimate or not, post any link
> published
> > in the past week that supports your contention.
> If
> > you can't, admit you lied.
>
> Judge Smails: Well, We're waiting.
>
> You are caught and I will not let you escape...
> they way money is escaping russians to be
> laundered by the nra.

Caught? There are literally thousands of legitimate news sources. You want me to name them all? Are you really this dumb? Post the links from the past week or continue to fail. Your choice.

Posted by: $Not^Really^Americans$NRA$ ()
Date: June 14, 2018 03:38PM

^^^ Yep, I asked you to name a few news sources that you consider legitimate.
If thousands exist then naming a few should not be a problem... unless you are deflecting from the fact that the nra laundered money from the russians to undermine the American democracy.

At this point, I fairly certain you are not an American

Date: June 14, 2018 03:49PM

$Not^Really^Americans$NRA$ Wrote:
> ^^^ Yep, I asked you to name a few news sources
> that you consider legitimate.
> If thousands exist then naming a few should not be
> a problem... unless you are deflecting from the
> fact that the nra laundered money from the
> russians to undermine the American democracy.
>
> At this point, I fairly certain you are not an
> American

Ducking the question like a good Russian. You did not ask for a few. This is the first post where the word "few" was mentioned by you. However, here are some legitimate sources.

Print:
Washington Post
Washington Times
NY Times
LA Times
Chicago Tribune
Wall Street Journal
USA Today
Atlanta Journal Constitution
Arlington Sun Gazette
Roll Call
Politico
The Hill

Television:
CNN
Fox News
MSNBC
NBC/CBS/Fox Local affiliate news
CNBC
Bloomberg

Wire Services:
AP
Reuters
Dow Jones News Writers
Bloomberg
UPI

There's your non-exhaustive list.

Now, post a link from the past week that support your contention. If you don't, it's confirmation you're posting from a Russian troll farm.

Post the link.

Posted by: are you a commie coward? ()
Date: June 15, 2018 11:04AM

>
>
> .

Looks like he answered it. Now, it's your turn. I believe he asked for a link published in the last week about this story.

Are you going to answer? As someone earlier stated, we're waiting........

Posted by: $Not^^Really^^Americans$NRA$ ()
Date: June 15, 2018 03:19PM

You know disagreement or discord is a strength of a democracy... only those from authoritarian regimes do not understand that... seeds of discord ... hey, Ivan.

Sad that you sit on this forum all day - waiting for me to post... I'm flattered.
Suppose that is the job of a NRA mouthpiece or Russian troll (suppose you could be both).

As the investigation into the NRA's laundering of Russian money moves along a few facts...
1. By law, non-citizens, except for lawfully admitted permanent U.S. residents (green-card holders), cannot contribute money to political campaigns.
2. The NRA contributes considerable money to political campaigns (100 million in 2016).
3. The NRA confirms that it accepts foreign donations
4. The NRA confirms that it has accepted donations from 20 Russian-linked contributors
4. The NRA has a long standing relationship with wealthy Russian Oligarchs that are connected to the Kremlin

Everything above is agreed upon fact.

I'm just warming up!

Posted by: are you a commie coward? ()
Date: June 15, 2018 03:34PM

$Not^^Really^^Americans$NRA$ Wrote:
> You know disagreement or discord is a strength of
> a democracy... only those from authoritarian
> regimes do not understand that... seeds of discord
> ... hey, Ivan.
>
> Sad that you sit on this forum all day - waiting
> for me to post... I'm flattered.
> Suppose that is the job of a NRA mouthpiece or
> Russian troll (suppose you could be both).
>
> As the investigation into the NRA's laundering of
> Russian money moves along a few facts...
> 1. By law, non-citizens, except for lawfully
> admitted permanent U.S. residents (green-card
> holders), cannot contribute money to political
> campaigns.
> 2. The NRA contributes considerable money to
> political campaigns (100 million in 2016).
> 3. The NRA confirms that it accepts foreign
> donations
> 4. The NRA confirms that it has accepted donations
> from 20 Russian-linked contributors
> 4. The NRA has a long standing relationship with
> wealthy Russian Oligarchs that are connected to
> the Kremlin
>
> Everything above is agreed upon fact.
>
> I'm just warming up!

That's not a link. You were tasked with posting a link from the past week that supports your contention.

Why are you refusing to do that?

Your discord is based on falsehoods and lies. You are making Goebbels proud.

Now, post the link. After all, you're all warmed up. Warmed up enough to post the link?

Posted by: Putin's Bitch ()
Date: June 15, 2018 04:21PM

are you a commie coward? Wrote:
> $Not^^Really^^Americans$NRA$ Wrote:
> -----
> > You know disagreement or discord is a strength
> of
> > a democracy... only those from authoritarian
> > regimes do not understand that... seeds of
> discord
> > ... hey, Ivan.
> >
> > Sad that you sit on this forum all day -
> waiting
> > for me to post... I'm flattered.
> > Suppose that is the job of a NRA mouthpiece or
> > Russian troll (suppose you could be both).
> >
> > As the investigation into the NRA's laundering
> of
> > Russian money moves along a few facts...
> > 1. By law, non-citizens, except for lawfully
> > admitted permanent U.S. residents (green-card
> > holders), cannot contribute money to political
> > campaigns.
> > 2. The NRA contributes considerable money to
> > political campaigns (100 million in 2016).
> > 3. The NRA confirms that it accepts foreign
> > donations
> > 4. The NRA confirms that it has accepted
> donations
> > from 20 Russian-linked contributors
> > 4. The NRA has a long standing relationship
> with
> > wealthy Russian Oligarchs that are connected to
> > the Kremlin
> >
> > Everything above is agreed upon fact.
> >
> > I'm just warming up!
>
>
> That's not a link. You were tasked with posting a
> link from the past week that supports your
> contention.
>
> Why are you refusing to do that?
>
> Your discord is based on falsehoods and lies. You
> are making Goebbels proud.
>
> Now, post the link. After all, you're all warmed
> up. Warmed up enough to post the link?

Nice try, Ivan.

What above is incorrect? ... go ahead- deflect, deflect, redirect.

All my facts can be backed up and you know it.

You lost and now you must play my game!!

Posted by: Time to put up or shut up ()
Date: June 15, 2018 04:44PM

Putin's Bitch Wrote:
> are you a commie coward? Wrote:
> -----
> > $Not^^Really^^Americans$NRA$ Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > You know disagreement or discord is a
> strength
> > of
> > > a democracy... only those from authoritarian
> > > regimes do not understand that... seeds of
> > discord
> > > ... hey, Ivan.
> > >
> > > Sad that you sit on this forum all day -
> > waiting
> > > for me to post... I'm flattered.
> > > Suppose that is the job of a NRA mouthpiece
> or
> > > Russian troll (suppose you could be both).
> > >
> > > As the investigation into the NRA's
> laundering
> > of
> > > Russian money moves along a few facts...
> > > 1. By law, non-citizens, except for lawfully
> > > admitted permanent U.S. residents (green-card
> > > holders), cannot contribute money to
> political
> > > campaigns.
> > > 2. The NRA contributes considerable money to
> > > political campaigns (100 million in 2016).
> > > 3. The NRA confirms that it accepts foreign
> > > donations
> > > 4. The NRA confirms that it has accepted
> > donations
> > > from 20 Russian-linked contributors
> > > 4. The NRA has a long standing relationship
> > with
> > > wealthy Russian Oligarchs that are connected
> to
> > > the Kremlin
> > >
> > > Everything above is agreed upon fact.
> > >
> > > I'm just warming up!
> >
> >
> > That's not a link. You were tasked with posting
> a
> > link from the past week that supports your
> > contention.
> >
> > Why are you refusing to do that?
> >
> > Your discord is based on falsehoods and lies.
> You
> > are making Goebbels proud.
> >
> > Now, post the link. After all, you're all
> warmed
> > up. Warmed up enough to post the link?
>
> Nice try, Ivan.
>
> What above is incorrect? ... go ahead- deflect,
> deflect, redirect.
>
> All my facts can be backed up and you know it.
>
> You lost and now you must play my game!!

Post the link you said you had.

Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: June 15, 2018 07:05PM

Just sayin' ... y'all are so bent on pissing and moaning at each other that I can't even tell who is claiming what. I mean, sure, I could spend a half-hour reading back, but why would I bother?

If this were a bar, I'd say "Take it outside, boys..."

Posted by: Summary ()
Date: June 16, 2018 12:56AM

I CAN PROVE IT -- THERE ARE ZILLIONS OF LINKS SAYING IT !!!

ok, show one credible link please

THERE ARE ZILLIONS !!
HERE IS A LIST OF ALL MEDIA OUTLETS YOU EVER HEARD OF

those are not links
show one credible link please

YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON

that's not a link, either

YOU FUCKING FAKE-NEWS TRUMPSTER
WHY WILL YOU NOT LISTEN TO ME
TRUMP IS A MONSTER AND I HAVE LINKS TO PROVE THE NRA LAUNDERED HIS RUSSSIAN MONEY

yawn

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE
NRA IS A RUSSIAN CONSPIRACY
TRUMP IS THE ANTICHRIST

they should never have released you from the "hospital"

Posted by: link????? ()
Date: June 16, 2018 05:08PM

Anyone see that link yet? He said he had one from this week.

Posted by: Hmmmm, no link ()
Date: June 17, 2018 07:13PM

I don’t see the link either. Maybe he posted it in another thread?

Date: June 18, 2018 02:43PM

> You know disagreement or discord is a strength of a democracy... only those from authoritarian regimes do not understand that ... seeds of discord ... hey, Ivan.
>
> Sad that you sit on this forum all day - waiting for me to post... I'm flattered. Suppose that is the job of a NRA mouthpiece or Russian troll (suppose you could be both).
>
> As the investigation into the NRA's laundering of Russian money moves along a few facts...
> 1. By law, non-citizens, except for lawfully admitted permanent U.S. residents (green-card holders), cannot contribute money to political campaigns.
> 2. The NRA contributes considerable money to political campaigns (100 million in 2016).
> 3. The NRA confirms that it accepts foreign donations
> 4. The NRA confirms that it has accepted donationsfrom 20 Russian-linked contributors
> 5. The NRA has a long standing relationship with wealthy Russian Oligarchs that are connected to the Kremlin
>
>
> I'm just warming up!

Still waiting for NRA Mouthpiece to refute any of my stated facts...

Since NRA Mouthpiece cannot counter, NRA Mouthpiece attacks the messenger- always a weak play, hey Ivan.

More Facts-
6. One of those Russian Oligarchs connected to the Kremlin is Alexander Torshin.
7. Alexander Torshin is a gun enthusiast, member of the NRA, and a Russian banker with string ties to Putin.
8. Alexander Torshin is a known money launder and wanted by Spain for his illegal activities.

Can you refute any of the above facts...? You the truth will set you free!
:)

Posted by: post the link ()
Date: June 18, 2018 03:03PM

> -----
> of a democracy... only those from authoritarian
> regimes do not understand that ... seeds of
> discord ... hey, Ivan.
> >
> > Sad that you sit on this forum all day - waiting
> for me to post... I'm flattered. Suppose that is
> the job of a NRA mouthpiece or Russian troll
> (suppose you could be both).
> >
> of Russian money moves along a few facts...
> campaigns.
> donations
> donationsfrom 20 Russian-linked contributors
> > 5. The NRA has a long standing relationship with
> the Kremlin
> >
> >
> > I'm just warming up!
>
> Still waiting for NRA Mouthpiece to refute any of
> my stated facts...
>
> Since NRA Mouthpiece cannot counter, NRA
> Mouthpiece attacks the messenger- always a weak
> play, hey Ivan.
>
> More Facts-
> 6. One of those Russian Oligarchs connected to the
> Kremlin is Alexander Torshin.
> 7. Alexander Torshin is a gun enthusiast, member
> of the NRA, and a Russian banker with string ties
> to Putin.
> 8. Alexander Torshin is a known money launder and
> wanted by Spain for his illegal activities.
>
> Can you refute any of the above facts...? You the
> truth will set you free!
> :)
>
> .

There's no attack of the messenger. You claimed: "Everything posted was from within the last week."

You were asked to provide that link. You ducked it by cowardly asking me to provide a list of what I consider "legitimate sources." I obliged that request with a list.

The ball is now in your court. Because you've been ducking the question like a coward for more than a week, provide a link posted in the past two weeks that supports your contention.

Where's your link? Stop moving the goalposts and provide the link.

Why are you afraid to post a link? It doesn't make any sense.

Posted by: xcvzm ()
Date: June 18, 2018 03:17PM

There are a lot of people in foreign countries who follow the NRA very closely because they have lost their right to own firearms and had no equivalent of the 2nd Amendment in their own Constitutions.

Canada: https://nfa.ca/

Australia: https://www.nraa.com.au/

And btw, there are actually Russians who would like to see ownership of personal firearms rights there too.

Posted by: Gun Humpers ()
Date: June 18, 2018 04:44PM

> You know disagreement or discord is a strength of a democracy... only those from authoritarian regimes do not understand that ... seeds of discord ... hey, Ivan.
>
> Sad that you sit on this forum all day - waiting for me to post... I'm flattered. Suppose that is the job of a NRA mouthpiece or Russian troll (suppose you could be both).
>
> As the investigation into the NRA's laundering of Russian money moves along a few facts...
> 1. By law, non-citizens, except for lawfully admitted permanent U.S. residents (green-card holders), cannot contribute money to political campaigns.
> 2. The NRA contributes considerable money to political campaigns (100 million in 2016).
> 4. The NRA confirms that it has accepted donationsfrom 20 Russian-linked contributors
> 5. The NRA has a long standing relationship with wealthy Russian Oligarchs that are connected to the Kremlin
>
>
> I'm just warming up!

Since NRA Mouthpiece cannot counter, NRA Mouthpiece attacks the messenger- always a weak play, hey Ivan.

More Facts-
6. One of those Russian Oligarchs connected to the Kremlin is Alexander Torshin.
7. Alexander Torshin is a gun enthusiast, member of the NRA, and a Russian banker with string ties to Putin.
8. Alexander Torshin is a known money launder and wanted by Spain for his illegal activities.

Link for the gun humpers... comments are a scream: https://www.wonkette.com/trump-russia-nra

Posted by: Ok. Provide the link ()
Date: June 18, 2018 04:47PM

Gun Humpers Wrote:
> -----
> of a democracy... only those from authoritarian
> regimes do not understand that ... seeds of
> discord ... hey, Ivan.
> >
> > Sad that you sit on this forum all day - waiting
> for me to post... I'm flattered. Suppose that is
> the job of a NRA mouthpiece or Russian troll
> (suppose you could be both).
> >
> of Russian money moves along a few facts...
> campaigns.
> donations
> the Kremlin
> >
> >
> > I'm just warming up!
>
> my stated facts...
>
> Since NRA Mouthpiece cannot counter, NRA
> Mouthpiece attacks the messenger- always a weak
> play, hey Ivan.
>
> More Facts-
> to Putin.
>
>
> Link for the gun humpers... comments are a scream:
> https://www.wonkette.com/trump-russia-nra

Provide the link and you get your response. I’ve been waiting over a week now.

Date: June 18, 2018 05:08PM

>
>
>
>
> I'm just warming up!

More Facts-

A link was provided to NRA mouthpiece from Gun Humpers...

Another Fact... and another link.

9. The NRA fights campaign finance reform to block transparency- how un-American. What is the NRA hiding!

"
In the 2016 election cycle, the NRA’s Institute for Legislative Action — its dark money affiliate — reported spending over $35 million on election-related activities
"

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/nra-can-be-so-secretive-about-its-russian-donors-because-ncna871216

Attachments:
cf68a9dc6c25fef6d6168f971493cda0b8306755d1426ca2f7cf4f3d57ac4149.jpg

Posted by: Deflection ()
Date: June 18, 2018 05:40PM

The largest contributors by far are Wall Street bankers.
They win every election with their bought and paid for
Puppet-Monkeys.
When the stock market is up they keep the profits.
When the fraud collapses they buy some Chimpanzee to do their bidding.Bush jr. Gave them $750 billion on his way out the door and their next rent-a-chimp gave them twice that much and appointed Goldman Sachs executives as heads of Departments of Treasury and Federal Reserve.
Relatively small amounts of money are hotly debated in an attempt to distract chimp worshippers on both sides.
That is what this thread is about.

Posted by: JJTPM ()
Date: June 18, 2018 06:09PM

>
> the Kremlin
>
> to Putin.
>

This was already addressed earlier: Alexander Torshin is a member
of the NRA and has been for many, many years. Each year he pays his
membership dues like everyone else, which is around $100.

You characterize that as a "donation" and claim that this money is
some kind of "money laundering" and that it constitutes "Russian interference"
in the election (since like in previous years he paid it in 2016).

He is a Russian and he may be an asshole or even a monster.
So what?

You may or may not be a Russian, and you're an asshole, too.
The main difference is that you are mentally ill.

I think you're a Russian agent, allied in your own mind with Hillary Clinton,
using fake conspiracy "theories" (if we can even call them that) in order
to sow discord in the USA. The fact that you think that posting on FFXU
accomplishes anything at all is a testament to your utter stupidity and
evidence of your mental illness.

It must suck to be you.

That's all I'm going to say, except: You should seek mental health.
You need some seriously strong prescriptions and lifetime consoling.

Posted by: Not NRA Member ()
Date: June 19, 2018 10:30AM

Deflection Wrote:
> The largest contributors by far are Wall Street
> bankers.
> They win every election with their bought and paid
> for
> Puppet-Monkeys.
> When the stock market is up they keep the
> profits.
> When the fraud collapses they buy some Chimpanzee
> to do their bidding.Bush jr. Gave them $750
> billion on his way out the door and their next
> rent-a-chimp gave them twice that much and
> appointed Goldman Sachs executives as heads of
> Departments of Treasury and Federal Reserve.
> Relatively small amounts of money are hotly
> debated in an attempt to distract chimp
> worshippers on both sides.
> That is what this thread is about.

Don't have any opinion on NRA ,but
it does seem that this is a lot of attention to the tiniest campaign contributions while ignoring the billions of dollars contributed by Wall Street.
Not sure if it's ignorance of facts or yet another deliberate attempt to distract the population .

Posted by: mantutian ()
Date: June 19, 2018 09:13PM

Hillary lost

Posted by: Morons abound ()
Date: June 19, 2018 10:11PM

mantutian Wrote:
> Hillary lost

You just noticed?

Date: June 22, 2018 01:30PM

As the investigation into the NRA's laundering of Russian money moves along a few facts...
1. By law, non-citizens, except for lawfully admitted permanent U.S. residents (green-card holders), cannot contribute money to political campaigns.
2. The NRA contributes considerable money to political campaigns (100 million in 2016).
3. The NRA confirms that it accepts foreign donations (after lying & getting caught)
4. The NRA confirms that it has accepted donations from 20 Russian-linked contributors
5. The NRA has a long standing relationship with wealthy Russian Oligarchs that
8. Alexander Torshin is a known money launder and wanted by Spain for his illegal (money laundering) activities.
9. The NRA fights campaign finance reform to block transparency- how un-American. What is the NRA hiding!

From: https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/nra-can-be-so-secretive-about-its-russian-donors-because-ncna871216
"
In the 2016 election cycle, the NRA’s Institute for Legislative Action — its dark money affiliate — reported spending over $35 million on election-related activities

Currently, the organization appears to be preparing for further investigation by setting aside years of documents related to Alexander Torshin, a Russian banker and NRA member with ties to the Kremlin, and possibly the Russian mob, who was recently put on a sanctions list by the Treasury Department. Torshin denies the alleged mob ties, for which Spanish prosecutors attempted to arrest him in 2013.
"

From: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/06/the-nra-spent-dollar30-million-to-elect-trump-was-it-russian-money

"
Torshin welcomed an N.R.A. delegation to Moscow that included Keene and Joe Gregory, then head of the “Ring of Freedom” program, which is reserved for top donors to the N.R.A. Among the other hosts were Dmitry Rogozin, who until last month was the deputy prime minister overseeing Russia’s defense industry, and Sergei Rudov, head of the Saint Basil the Great Charitable Foundation, one of Russia’s wealthiest philanthropies.
"

From https://everytown.org/press/everytown-launches-new-interactive-website-on-ties-between-nra-russia-and-trump-world-as-fbi-investigates-whether-russian-money-went-to-nra-to-help-trump/
"
Everytown Launches New Interactive Website on Ties Between, NRA, Russia and Trump World as FBI Investigates “Whether Russian Money Went to NRA to Help Trump”
"

Attachments:
NRARussiaMap.png

Posted by: Rosa ()
Date: June 22, 2018 02:23PM

It's usually best not to interact with the mentally ill. If looking for proof of mental illness, one need to look no further than the above post.

Folks, engaging mentally ill online trolls only worsens their condition.

Date: June 22, 2018 03:01PM

Rosa Wrote:
> It's usually best not to interact with the
> mentally ill. If looking for proof of mental
> illness, one need to look no further than the
> above post.
>
> Folks, engaging mentally ill online trolls only
> worsens their condition.

When you cannot attack the message- Attack the messenger
Always the weakest play...
Attachments:
NRARussia.jpg

Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: June 22, 2018 03:08PM

> Rosa Wrote:
> -----
> > It's usually best not to interact with the
> > mentally ill. If looking for proof of mental
> > illness, one need to look no further than the
> > above post.
> >
> > Folks, engaging mentally ill online trolls only
> > worsens their condition.
>
> When you cannot attack the don't have a message- Attack the
> messenger
just make up some shit that fits whatever you want to believe.
> When that shit gets shot down, post more stupid shit like this.
> Always the weakest play...

^ FIFY

Posted by: Trumpski ()
Date: June 22, 2018 07:43PM

> my stated facts...
>
>
> 3. The NRA confirms that it accepts foreign donations (after lying & getting caught)
> 4. The NRA confirms that it has accepted donations from 20 Russian-linked contributors
> 5. The NRA has a long standing relationship with wealthy Russian Oligarchs that
> 6. One of those Russian Oligarchs connected to the Kremlin is Alexander Torshin.
> 7. Alexander Torshin is a gun enthusiast, member of the NRA, and a Russian banker with string ties to Putin.
> 8. Alexander Torshin is a known money launder and wanted by Spain for his illegal (money laundering) activities.
> 9. The NRA fights campaign finance reform to block transparency- how un-American. What is the NRA hiding!
>
> From:
> https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/nra-can-be-so-secretive-about-its-russian-donors-because-ncna871216
> "
> In the 2016 election cycle, the NRA’s Institute for Legislative Action — its dark money affiliate — reported spending over $35 million on election-related activities
>
> Currently, the organization appears to be preparing for further investigation by setting aside years of documents related to Alexander Torshin, a Russian banker and NRA member with ties to the Kremlin, and possibly the Russian mob, who was recently put on a sanctions list by the Treasury Department. Torshin denies the alleged mob ties, for which Spanish prosecutors attempted to arrest him in 2013.
> "
>
> From:
> https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/06/the-nra-spent-dollar30-million-to-elect-trump-was-it-russian-money
>
> "
> Torshin welcomed an N.R.A. delegation to Moscow that included Keene and Joe Gregory, then head of the “Ring of Freedom” program, which is reserved for top donors to the N.R.A. Among the other hosts were Dmitry Rogozin, who until last month was the deputy prime minister overseeing Russia’s defense industry, and Sergei Rudov, head of the Saint Basil the Great Charitable Foundation, one of Russia’s wealthiest philanthropies.
> "
>
> From
> https://everytown.org/press/everytown-launches-new-interactive-website-on-ties-between-nra-russia-and-trump-world-as-fbi-investigates-whether-russian-money-went-to-nra-to-help-trump/
> "
> Everytown Launches New Interactive Website on Ties Between, NRA, Russia and Trump World as FBI Investigates “Whether Russian Money Went to NRA
> to Help Trump”

Yep!

Posted by: Yep! ()
Date: June 22, 2018 09:14PM

The claim was made in a completely unsupported passing comment during closed testimony before Congress by bullshit merchant Glenn Simpson.

The lib media ran with the story even though they knew that it was based on Glenn Simpson's bullshit.

The Dems then did an "investigation" which consisted of writing a letter requesting info from the NRA.

The Dems then concluded their "investigation" ignoring that and citing the same stories that they'd originally leaked to the lib media instead.

lol

Yep!

Date: June 22, 2018 09:39PM

> my stated facts...
>
>
> 3. The NRA confirms that it accepts foreign donations (after lying & getting caught)
> 4. The NRA confirms that it has accepted donations from 20 Russian-linked contributors
> 5. The NRA has a long standing relationship with wealthy Russian Oligarchs that
> 6. One of those Russian Oligarchs connected to the Kremlin is Alexander Torshin.
> 7. Alexander Torshin is a gun enthusiast, member of the NRA, and a Russian banker with string ties to Putin.
> 8. Alexander Torshin is a known money launder and wanted by Spain for his illegal (money laundering) activities.
> 9. The NRA fights campaign finance reform to block transparency- how un-American. What is the NRA hiding!
>
> From:
> https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/nra-can-be-so-secretive-about-its-russian-donors-because-ncna871216
> "
> In the 2016 election cycle, the NRA’s Institute for Legislative Action — its dark money affiliate — reported spending over $35 million on election-related activities
>
> Currently, the organization appears to be preparing for further investigation by setting aside years of documents related to Alexander Torshin, a Russian banker and NRA member with ties to the Kremlin, and possibly the Russian mob, who was recently put on a sanctions list by the Treasury Department. Torshin denies the alleged mob ties, for which Spanish prosecutors attempted to arrest him in 2013.
> "
>
> From:
> https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/06/the-nra-spent-dollar30-million-to-elect-trump-was-it-russian-money
>
> "
> Torshin welcomed an N.R.A. delegation to Moscow that included Keene and Joe Gregory, then head of the “Ring of Freedom” program, which is reserved for top donors to the N.R.A. Among the other hosts were Dmitry Rogozin, who until last month was the deputy prime minister overseeing Russia’s defense industry, and Sergei Rudov, head of the Saint Basil the Great Charitable Foundation, one of Russia’s wealthiest philanthropies.
> "
>
> From
> https://everytown.org/press/everytown-launches-new-interactive-website-on-ties-between-nra-russia-and-trump-world-as-fbi-investigates-whether-russian-money-went-to-nra-to-help-trump/
> "
> Everytown Launches New Interactive Website on Ties Between, NRA, Russia and Trump World as FBI Investigates “Whether Russian Money Went to NRA
> to Help Trump”

Yep!!

Date: June 22, 2018 09:54PM

lol

Yep!!

Date: June 23, 2018 07:07AM

^^^^ All the above is wrong. Let me help you out!

3. The NRA confirms that it accepts foreign donations (after lying & getting caught)
5. The NRA has a long standing relationship with wealthy Russian Oligarchs that
8. Alexander Torshin is a known money launder and wanted by Spain for his illegal (money laundering) activities.

From: https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/nra-can-be-so-secretive-about-its-russian-donors-because-ncna871216
"

Currently, the organization appears to be preparing for further investigation by setting aside years of documents related to Alexander Torshin, a Russian banker and NRA member with ties to the Kremlin, and possibly the Russian mob, who was recently put on a sanctions list by the Treasury Department. Torshin denies the alleged mob ties, for which Spanish prosecutors attempted to arrest him in 2013.
"

From: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/06/the-nra-spent-dollar30-million-to-elect-trump-was-it-russian-money

"
Torshin welcomed an N.R.A. delegation to Moscow that included Keene and Joe Gregory, then head of the “Ring of Freedom” program, which is reserved for top donors to the N.R.A. Among the other hosts were Dmitry Rogozin, who until last month was the deputy prime minister overseeing Russia’s defense industry, and Sergei Rudov, head of the Saint Basil the Great Charitable Foundation, one of Russia’s wealthiest philanthropies.
"

From https://everytown.org/press/everytown-launches-new-interactive-website-on-ties-between-nra-russia-and-trump-world-as-fbi-investigates-whether-russian-money-went-to-nra-to-help-trump/
"
Everytown Launches New Interactive Website on Ties Between, NRA, Russia and Trump World as FBI Investigates “Whether Russian Money Went to NRA to Help Trump”
"

Posted by: Big-time failures ()
Date: June 23, 2018 08:24AM

Right-wing apologists here are too stupid to do anything but pass on knee-jerk scripted swill that they get from FOX News and the rest of the lying propaganda and excuse-making disinformation gang. It's a shame that they've gotten to this point in life without any more skills than that.

Posted by: AssistantFruppie ()
Date: June 23, 2018 09:41AM

Big-time failures Wrote:
> Right-wing apologists here are too stupid to do
> anything but pass on knee-jerk scripted swill that
> they get from FOX News and the rest of the lying
> propaganda and excuse-making disinformation gang.
> It's a shame that they've gotten to this point in
> life without any more skills than that.

You're stupid.

Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 8

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.