HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
PUBLIC WARNING: string of 17 vehicle thefts hit fairfax county all within 12 hours
Posted by: WTOP ()
Date: December 26, 2017 01:37PM

WASHINGTON — A string of thefts from vehicles hit the Fairfax area over the last 12 hours Saturday.

Fairfax County police said that three people are responsible for the thefts, and police ask for help identifying the suspects.

Officers in the West Springfield district responded to some 17 calls over thefts from vehicles ...

https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2017/12/string-of-thefts-from-vehicles-hit-fairfax-county/slide/1/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PUBLIC WARNING: string of 17 vehicle thefts hit fairfax county all within 12 hours
Posted by: knight night ()
Date: December 26, 2017 02:11PM

hmmmm, I wonder if blacks or illegals are involved?
That's a rhetorical question. Of course non whites are involved.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PUBLIC WARNING: string of 17 vehicle thefts hit fairfax county all within 12 hours
Posted by: Black Privilege ()
Date: December 26, 2017 02:45PM

Sacred Monkeys cannot be held accountable for their crimes. They can always legitimately claim insanity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PUBLIC WARNING: string of 17 vehicle thefts hit fairfax county all within 12 hours
Posted by: Worthless News Radio ()
Date: December 26, 2017 02:48PM

A description of perps might be helpful if they actually want to solve the crimes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PUBLIC WARNING: string of 17 vehicle thefts hit fairfax county all within 12 hours
Posted by: been warned ()
Date: December 26, 2017 02:53PM

So .0001% of the vehicles in the county were stolen. Who gives a fuck? If somebody steals one of my cars I dont give a fuck, the police and the insurance company deals with it, I'm not getting involved.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PUBLIC WARNING: string of 17 vehicle thefts hit fairfax county all within 12 hours
Posted by: 2 lazy 2 read ()
Date: December 26, 2017 04:58PM

Did they break windows or just go through unlocked cars?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PUBLIC WARNING: string of 17 vehicle thefts hit fairfax county all within 12 hours
Posted by: fnu43 ()
Date: December 26, 2017 07:40PM

BOLO

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PUBLIC WARNING: string of 17 vehicle thefts hit fairfax county all within 12 hours
Posted by: Dept of Duh ()
Date: December 26, 2017 08:27PM

Worthless News Radio Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A description of perps might be helpful if they
> actually want to solve the crimes.


No description = Niggers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PUBLIC WARNING: string of 17 vehicle thefts hit fairfax county all within 12 hours
Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: December 26, 2017 10:38PM

The niggers in Rhodesia loved to steal our Unimogs, so one night we set up a bunch of conibear traps around our vehicles, and caught 11 niggers in the span of 45 minutes one night.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PUBLIC WARNING: string of 17 vehicle thefts hit fairfax county all within 12 hours
Posted by: YXUJD ()
Date: December 27, 2017 12:33AM

String together about 25 feet of tin cans and tie it to the bumper of your cars if you have to park outside. Hide them under the car at night.. If anyone takes your car, it will make a hell of a noise flying along down the street at 3 AM, and it will attract enough attention for either:

1. The thief will think the engine has fallen out and will stop immediately and run away;

2. The cops in the area may try to investigate the racket as a safety issue and stop the car and catch the perps..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PUBLIC WARNING: string of 17 vehicle thefts hit fairfax county all within 12 hours
Posted by: Coonwatch ()
Date: December 27, 2017 12:49AM

.
Attachments:
racism-is-a-disease.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PUBLIC WARNING: string of 17 vehicle thefts hit fairfax county all within 12 hours
Posted by: no load funds ()
Date: December 28, 2017 12:23AM

knight night Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hmmmm, I wonder if blacks or illegals are
> involved?
> That's a rhetorical question. Of course non whites
> are involved.

that many i have to think TWO (or more) people who are trucking cars into the area dealerships (car carrier trailer) were involved

i'm going to guess they delivered to asian car dealers and it's a crime ring

(there's not allot of chance ms-13 or who suddenly decided they'd get away with 17 stolen vehicles in one night and would be able to hide them all without a carrier)

i'm next going to guess those trucks hauling car carrier trailer are on cameras leaving the area. perhaps repainted perhaps not.

just a guess though

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PUBLIC WARNING: string of 17 vehicle thefts hit fairfax county all within 12 hours
Posted by: been cross warned ()
Date: December 28, 2017 12:26AM

> Who gives a fuck?

Who gives a fuck about your right not to give a fuck?

The idea stolen cars in the area don't matter is just a thief begging for chaos.

You can beg: I'll kick you in the face.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PUBLIC WARNING: string of 17 vehicle thefts hit fairfax county all within 12 hours
Posted by: OK go ()
Date: December 28, 2017 12:32AM

Time to get the guns out it's Nigger hunting season

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PUBLIC WARNING: string of 17 vehicle thefts hit fairfax county all within 12 hours
Posted by: Coonlyfe ()
Date: December 28, 2017 12:33AM

WTOP Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WASHINGTON — A string of thefts from vehicles
> hit the Fairfax area over the last 12 hours
> Saturday.
>
> Fairfax County police said that three people are
> responsible for the thefts, and police ask for
> help identifying the suspects.
>
> Officers in the West Springfield district
> responded to some 17 calls over thefts from
> vehicles ...
>
> https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2017/12/string-of-
> thefts-from-vehicles-hit-fairfax-county/slide/1/
Attachments:
1506826731510.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PUBLIC WARNING: string of 17 vehicle thefts hit fairfax county all within 12 hours
Posted by: Reading is Fundamental ()
Date: December 28, 2017 04:42AM

no load funds Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> knight night Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > hmmmm, I wonder if blacks or illegals are
> > involved?
> > That's a rhetorical question. Of course non
> whites
> > are involved.
>
> that many i have to think TWO (or more) people who
> are trucking cars into the area dealerships (car
> carrier trailer) were involved
>
> i'm going to guess they delivered to asian car
> dealers and it's a crime ring
>
> (there's not allot of chance ms-13 or who suddenly
> decided they'd get away with 17 stolen vehicles in
> one night and would be able to hide them all
> without a carrier)
>
> i'm next going to guess those trucks hauling car
> carrier trailer are on cameras leaving the area.
> perhaps repainted perhaps not.
>
> just a guess though

No vehicles were stolen. The story is about thefts from vehicles. Learn to read, dipshit!

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  ******   **     **  ********  **     **        ** 
 **    **  **     **  **         **   **         ** 
 **        **     **  **          ** **          ** 
 **        **     **  ******       ***           ** 
 **        **     **  **          ** **    **    ** 
 **    **  **     **  **         **   **   **    ** 
  ******    *******   **        **     **   ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.