HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: patientadvocate ()
Date: December 05, 2017 08:22PM

I'm new to this area and wondering which doctors I should stay away from. Has anyone had experiences with any Dr. Kevorkian wannabes?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Jfchjk ()
Date: December 05, 2017 10:56PM

Dumb post

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Allofem ()
Date: December 05, 2017 10:59PM

They couldnt diagnose a zit. Always had issues with middle eastern dentists and doctors. They can only make theories. One popular landmark derm wanted to take off my nail with possible disfigurement if she was incorrect.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: UY9PV ()
Date: December 18, 2017 04:08AM

Whatever you do stay away from OrthVa. The staff is rude and the doctors are arrogant pricks. The mistakes those doctors have made have killed people

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: PYKKV ()
Date: December 18, 2017 06:13AM

Suggest posting your question at http://www.city-data.com/forum/northern-virginia/ . Its a moderated forum, where will get more useful responses, unlike the unmoderated wild west of this forum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: foxtrotfubar ()
Date: December 19, 2017 02:28AM

I'm so sick of the healthgrades.com, vitals.com, and similar websites. Half of those reviews are from the doctors or their staff. They are trying to give a positive perception of the doctor but if in reality the doctor is an asshole then the public should know that. Also if they have legitimately fucked up someone's life they should the public should also know that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Cranky ()
Date: December 19, 2017 07:53PM

If you’re looking for a colorectal surgeon, stay away from this guy.
Dr. Inder Bhat
He may be an excellent surgeon, but really? With a name like that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: If you want the problematic ones ()
Date: December 19, 2017 10:33PM

The Virginia Board of Medicine has a pretty good search form that will list everything from academic appointments and honors to felony convictions and paid malpractice claims.

http://www.vahealthprovider.com/search.asp

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Gerrynmandoer2 ()
Date: December 20, 2017 01:03AM

Does anyone know a Dr. that can help soothe my extreme butthurt about Trump MAGA?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: 3444443 ()
Date: December 21, 2017 09:34PM

UY9PV Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Whatever you do stay away from OrthVa. The staff
> is rude and the doctors are arrogant pricks. The
> mistakes those doctors have made have killed
> people


I have gone there myself and know several others who have and we've all been very pleased with the care.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: FUDR ()
Date: January 06, 2018 06:42PM

You got lucky. Or you are one of the Doctors.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: PCNCN ()
Date: January 06, 2018 10:28PM

Stay away from the "Butcher Of McLean"! Dermatologist Dr. Amir Bajoghli cuts and takes all kinds of biopsies that are unnecessary then claims he got the problem just in time. He and his staff are "cutters". Stay far away from this guy.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edva/pr/northern-virginia-dermatologist-charged-health-care-fraud

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Cranky ()
Date: January 06, 2018 11:01PM

Gerrynmandoer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does anyone know a Dr. that can help soothe my
> extreme butthurt about Trump MAGA?


Try Dr. Inder Bhat

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Every.Racist ()
Date: January 07, 2018 07:10AM

Just avoid non-white doctors. White doctors never do anything wrong.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: FYI........ ()
Date: January 07, 2018 08:01AM

Cranky Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you’re looking for a colorectal surgeon, stay
> away from this guy.
> Dr. Inder Bhat
> He may be an excellent surgeon, but really? With a
> name like that?

He died.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: unluckypatient ()
Date: January 11, 2018 06:33PM

A white doctor at Ortho VA almost killed me. Truth

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Dumb Fagss ()
Date: January 11, 2018 06:43PM

Go overseas for procedures.
Vacation+procedure+fucking the nurses/prostitutes.
What a great idea!

I went to Vancouver CANADA, to get lasik and I hooked up with a nurse that I wanted to impregnate and trap bc she was soooo sexxxy!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: patient ()
Date: January 11, 2018 06:52PM

UY9PV Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Whatever you do stay away from OrthVa. The staff
> is rude and the doctors are arrogant pricks. The
> mistakes those doctors have made have killed
> people

Any doctors you are willing to name so we know which ones to avoid?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: patient ()
Date: January 11, 2018 06:53PM

unluckypatient Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A white doctor at Ortho VA almost killed me. Truth

Name? Initials at least?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: 3444443 ()
Date: January 13, 2018 04:28AM

patient Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> UY9PV Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Whatever you do stay away from OrthVa. The
> staff
> > is rude and the doctors are arrogant pricks.
> The
> > mistakes those doctors have made have killed
> > people
>
> Any doctors you are willing to name so we know
> which ones to avoid?


#allofthem

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: foff ()
Date: January 13, 2018 10:51AM

3444443 Wrote:
> >
> > Any doctors you are willing to name so we know
> > which ones to avoid?
>
>
> #allofthem

i call bullshit. if you wont name a doc or at least give the initials of their name ur lying

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Foof1 ()
Date: January 13, 2018 04:07PM

Just because you don't personally believe something doesn't make it false.

Also FYI- The medical malpractice laws in this country make it virtually impossible to prove any type of negligence. The doctors have to hack you to pieces and then maybe you have a medical malpractice case.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: foff ()
Date: January 13, 2018 04:21PM

Foof1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just because you don't personally believe
> something doesn't make it false.
>
> Also FYI- The medical malpractice laws in this
> country make it virtually impossible to prove any
> type of negligence. The doctors have to hack you
> to pieces and then maybe you have a medical
> malpractice case.
if a doc almost killed the op then why not name them so the same shit doesnt go down for others?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: WHOOOOOville ()
Date: January 14, 2018 04:18PM

unluckypatient Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A white doctor at Ortho VA almost killed me. Truth

Who, who whooooo? Male or female? Still there?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: neeku ()
Date: January 14, 2018 11:39PM

foff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Foof1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> you
> > to pieces and then maybe you have a medical
> > malpractice case.

very good almost

The Judge in your area is to blame. The judges in this area have been changed out (somewhat regularly to reduce liability of decisions, the musical chairs game, the offices all have rotating staff). The judges are from out of the area (democrats) and while it's illegal for fx co gov "supervisors" to "pick" them, as it's a Virginia State Court (all Courts in VA are), they do earmark judges just as delegates (and supervisors, etc) end up representing areas that weren't even voted in. Same goes for communist Clinton "all powerful" school system: the board of visitors (who get PAID ALLOT OF MONEY), also are politically shoed in.

However it's the Judges who block cases, it's the Judges who stop suits against bad doctors, bad politicians, rip-off businesses, businesses that use illegals, and etc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: avoiddoctors ()
Date: January 15, 2018 06:27PM

Don't get sick or hurt and you will be okay.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Good Docs Perfect ()
Date: January 16, 2018 11:30AM

OrthoVA has some very good doctors. They did a great job repairing my arm.
Not sure what the fuss is about. My doctor with them did an excellent job.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: shutdownthisthread ()
Date: January 16, 2018 04:12PM

wtf. op claims doc almost killed them and the thread turns to shit from there... not a single doctor named even in the "I wuv my doc" posts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: HoDu ()
Date: January 16, 2018 05:17PM

UY9PV Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Whatever you do stay away from OrthVa. The staff
> is rude and the doctors are arrogant pricks. The
> mistakes those doctors have made have killed
> people

This guy done good:
https://www.orthovirginia.com/physicians/frederick-d-scott-jr/bio

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Dr. Shxthole ()
Date: January 16, 2018 06:08PM

Dr. Shxthole

He's very thorough.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Freespeech ()
Date: January 17, 2018 03:03PM

shutdownthisthread Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wtf. op claims doc almost killed them and the
> thread turns to shit from there... not a single
> doctor named even in the "I wuv my doc" posts.


I quest you don’t believe in the first amendment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: shutdownthisthread ()
Date: January 17, 2018 11:34PM

Freespeech Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> shutdownthisthread Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > wtf. op claims doc almost killed them and the
> > thread turns to shit from there... not a single
> > doctor named even in the "I wuv my doc" posts.
>
>
> I quest you don’t believe in the first
> amendment.

dude, im trying to get them to exercise their right to freedom of speech instead of being scared not to name fucking names. clear now asshole?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Coonwatch ()
Date: January 17, 2018 11:55PM

Stay away from all shitskin docs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: stayawayfromorthva ()
Date: January 20, 2018 08:22AM

I don't need to name a doctor because I have had 2 negative experiences with Ortho VA. The first experience I chocked it up to a bad apple. I figured there are bad employees in every profession. Because they are the largest group of ortho doctors in Northern Virginia I decided to give them another chance.

One of the worst decisions of my life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: wahhhhhhhh ()
Date: January 20, 2018 10:18AM

stayawayfromorthva Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't need to name a doctor because I have had 2
> negative experiences with Ortho VA.

Of course you don't "need" to dipshit, but why post some veiled reference on a public forum?

Name the doctor so others don't go to them or move along with your bitter ass self.

The way you're doing this comes off as bitter, not informative. Okay, we get it, you're unhappy. Do something with it or let it gooooooooooooooo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: 333444 ()
Date: January 20, 2018 11:43AM

The problem isn't one doctor. It is the attitude and culture of the entire practice. Everyone from reception, to medical assistants, to the doctors.

I have placed a name to my grievance and it is #orthova

If you care about your health and safety then you will go somewhere else

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: wahhhhhhhh ()
Date: January 20, 2018 11:49AM

333444 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The problem isn't one doctor. It is the attitude
> and culture of the entire practice. Everyone from
> reception, to medical assistants, to the doctors.
>
> I have placed a name to my grievance and it is
> #orthova
>
> If you care about your health and safety then you
> will go somewhere else

Wow. Credible evidence. Impressive.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: 33334444 ()
Date: January 20, 2018 12:04PM

What do u want? A research article published with empirical evidence that is statically valid?

The point I'm making is if you care about your safety when looking for a surgeon to cut you open while you are lying naked and unconscious in an OR then you should consider other practices.

Or go there and your life can be irreparably devastated.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: wahhhhhhhh ()
Date: January 20, 2018 08:19PM

33334444 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What do u want? A research article published with
> empirical evidence that is statically valid?

Nope. Just a name.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Dolamite ()
Date: January 21, 2018 02:58AM

So how exactly did the doctor almost kill you? Did he repair the wrong bone? Not making much sense, are you? Give details if you don't mind. If you don't elaborate are we not to believe you just have a personal vendetta?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: wahhhhhhhh ()
Date: January 21, 2018 09:30AM

Dolamite Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you
> don't elaborate are we not to believe you just
> have a personal vendetta?

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner! BS thread when all they are being asked to provide is a name and they refuse.

IF they were under legal constraints they wouldn't even be able to post what little they did so again, we all call BS and should stop feeding this boring troll.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: stayawayfromorthva ()
Date: January 22, 2018 04:02AM

I made my point. I'm not here to play 20 questions with trolls. I was trying to be a good Samaritan by warning others about my experience. if you want to be treated by honest professionals who care about human dignity you should consider finding another group.

It is entirely possible that there are some fantastic doctors in that practice. That was no my experience and I do hope that other patients who choose to go there get treated correctly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: wahhhhhhhh ()
Date: January 22, 2018 09:40AM

stayawayfromorthva Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I made my point. I'm not here to play 20 questions
> with trolls. I was trying to be a good Samaritan
> by warning others about my experience. if you want
> to be treated by honest professionals who care
> about human dignity you should consider finding
> another group.
>
> It is entirely possible that there are some
> fantastic doctors in that practice. That was no
> my experience and I do hope that other patients
> who choose to go there get treated correctly.

Uh huh. If it first you don't entertain us, try, try again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Notmyname ()
Date: January 22, 2018 05:53PM

Stay away from Dr Zamskaya, Inova medical group

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: TLeep ()
Date: January 23, 2018 10:57PM

A few years ago on the news I saw a guy with the name Yadao being arrested while he was wearing a white lab coat.

What happened to him, did not hear anything further about the case.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: drah ()
Date: March 13, 2018 04:10PM

More people are killed by asshole doctors than guns every year. But is that talked about on the news? No. Fuck doctors

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Bad brains ()
Date: March 13, 2018 04:17PM

^^^ There's a good plan!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: JerryVandercroft ()
Date: March 13, 2018 04:46PM

Ive had a lot of bad xp with INOVA in general. The one good Dr I found started charging a membership fee in light of bongocare. Just find a dr that will give you enough drugs to get through the shitty daily routine of living in Fairfax.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Dr Zambito ()
Date: March 13, 2018 05:11PM

Some of you need to watch a lot more episodes of "Untold Stories of the ER."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Hello? ()
Date: March 13, 2018 07:42PM

One of the problems with health care is the major league ignorance of consumers. None of you really knows any more about your doctors than whether they are likable or not.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: drseuss ()
Date: March 13, 2018 09:22PM

Just how are patients supposed to be informed about their doctor??? All the websites with "patient reviews" on doctors are about as real as Pamela Andersons boobs. The staff of doctors post fake reviews to boost the doctors ratings.

You can go with reverences from friends/family/coworkers but sometimes those referrals can be bad. A friend of mine gave a glowing review of one doctor and I went to him for a joint issue. He turned out to be a total jackasss. Spent more time talking about how he treated Redskins players than he did about my treatment plan.

If you do have a medical issue you have to trust someone and sometimes it's a crap shoot. You never know what you at going to get- even from the highly recommended ones.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Hello? ()
Date: March 13, 2018 09:37PM

And unless you go to med school, you never will know. The best you can do is find a GP you get along with, then hope you can work with the specialists he or she might recommend.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: football doc. ()
Date: March 14, 2018 01:56PM

drseuss Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just how are patients supposed to be informed
> about their doctor??? All the websites with
> "patient reviews" on doctors are about as real as
> Pamela Andersons boobs. The staff of doctors post
> fake reviews to boost the doctors ratings.
>
> You can go with reverences from
> friends/family/coworkers but sometimes those
> referrals can be bad. A friend of mine gave a
> glowing review of one doctor and I went to him for
> a joint issue. He turned out to be a total
> jackasss. Spent more time talking about how he
> treated Redskins players than he did about my
> treatment plan.


Dr. Thal?????????




>
> If you do have a medical issue you have to trust
> someone and sometimes it's a crap shoot. You never
> know what you at going to get- even from the
> highly recommended ones.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: drseuss ()
Date: March 14, 2018 08:48PM

football doc. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> drseuss Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Just how are patients supposed to be informed
> > about their doctor??? All the websites with
> > "patient reviews" on doctors are about as real
> as
> > Pamela Andersons boobs. The staff of doctors
> post
> > fake reviews to boost the doctors ratings.
> >
> > You can go with reverences from
> > friends/family/coworkers but sometimes those
> > referrals can be bad. A friend of mine gave a
> > glowing review of one doctor and I went to him
> for
> > a joint issue. He turned out to be a total
> > jackasss. Spent more time talking about how he
> > treated Redskins players than he did about my
> > treatment plan.
>
>
> Dr. Thal?????????
>
>
>
>
> >
> > If you do have a medical issue you have to
> trust
> > someone and sometimes it's a crap shoot. You
> never
> > know what you at going to get- even from the
> > highly recommended ones.



no was not him

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: ChickenSHIT ()
Date: March 14, 2018 09:47PM

drseuss Wrote:
>
>
> no was not him


Oh stfu. If you're not going to name names like a big boy then go play someplace else. We are hardcore here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: I know assholes. ()
Date: March 15, 2018 08:55PM

ChickenSHIT Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> drseuss Wrote:
> >
> >
> > no was not him
>
>
> Oh stfu. If you're not going to name names like a
> big boy then go play someplace else. We are
> hardcore here.


Name some names. I know a lot of them. Make my day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Watch Out@@@@@ ()
Date: March 15, 2018 08:57PM

Gyn doctors are the worst. They butcher women.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Watch out@@@@@ ()
Date: March 15, 2018 08:59PM

Ayoub and Elkins treat their patients like crap. Notorious creeps.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: cheekman ()
Date: March 16, 2018 09:50AM

I've been on some of the websites listed above that are supposed to show Doctors education, specialties and lawsuits brought by patients.

When a poor Doctor pays out a lawsuit and gets nicked on one of those sites, it does not stay on the site for long as the Docs have it scrubbed and removed quicker than a pre-cancerous mole.

I would argue their accuracy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Hardik Binnani ()
Date: March 16, 2018 10:53AM

Every.Racist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just avoid non-white doctors. White doctors never
> do anything wrong.

You wrong. Me get MD from University of Cumbum, Andhra Pradesh, India. Go school
long time. Give you fresh chicken blood for cold. You like.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Diversity Quota ()
Date: March 16, 2018 12:04PM

Keep in mind that most black doctors got their medical degree by having their hands held every inch of the way from undergrad through med school, thanks to diversity quotas. Most were far less qualified or capable than any other students.

Of course there are exceptions like Ben Carson, but if you want to play the odds, avoid the affirmative action / feel-good hires and stick with Jews and East Asians.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: fkdoctors ()
Date: March 18, 2018 08:13PM

cheekman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've been on some of the websites listed above
> that are supposed to show Doctors education,
> specialties and lawsuits brought by patients.
>
> When a poor Doctor pays out a lawsuit and gets
> nicked on one of those sites, it does not stay on
> the site for long as the Docs have it scrubbed and
> removed quicker than a pre-cancerous mole.
>
> I would argue their accuracy.

You are 1000% correct. I have looked at a ton of doctor profiles and I could not find a single profile where a doctor had a board sanction, or malpractice claim. Those websites are complete crap. What is the point of a reviewing a doctor if you are going to omit information that is really significant?

I would argue those websites are dishonest and unethical by not giving the patients the whole story. I think patients have a right to know if the doctor treating them has been sanctioned or found guilty of malpractice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: orthovasucksdddd ()
Date: May 10, 2018 04:34PM

What ever you dot go Ortho VA and Mr. Hughes. He and Carol make a great team!!! They deserve each other

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Cranky ()
Date: May 11, 2018 06:11PM

Gerrynmandoer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does anyone know a Dr. that can help soothe my
> extreme butthurt about Trump MAGA?


Try Dr. Inder Bhat?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Cranky ()
Date: May 11, 2018 06:12PM

I went to a beautiful female doctor for a check up.
He told me I had to quit masturbating.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Cranky ()
Date: May 11, 2018 06:14PM

Cranky Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I went to a beautiful female doctor for a check
> up.
> She told me I had to quit masturbating.
When I asked her why, she said “Because I’m trying to examine you.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Slow,,,,,,,,, ()
Date: May 11, 2018 08:30PM

Cranky Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gerrynmandoer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Does anyone know a Dr. that can help soothe my
> > extreme butthurt about Trump MAGA?
>
>
> Try Dr. Inder Bhat?


Oh, NOW I get it.
He is dead. Too late.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Indian Doctor ()
Date: July 10, 2018 12:19PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: pissedoff ()
Date: July 11, 2018 01:59AM

I went to Ortho Dr and saw one of their doctors. He said diagnosed me and recommended surgery. I had been to several other doctors and his diagnosis was in line with the others. I went to this doctor because he was supposedly "the best".

I get a call two days later at home and his assistant said the Dr had changed his mind and did not want to perform surgery on me. He's a coward to have his assistant call instead of saying it to my face in the office. If he didn't think surgery would help why did he have me schedule it two days ago? Ortho Group is hands down the worst group of doctors in Northern VA. What the fuck is wrong with doctors?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Pronouner ()
Date: July 11, 2018 06:06AM

Cranky Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I went to a beautiful female doctor for a check
> up.
> He told me I had to quit masturbating.

That's because he was a man and was creeped out by your telling him how beautiful he was.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: orthovathebest ()
Date: August 12, 2018 07:30AM

I don't want to bad mouth a great organization as Commonwealth VA program so I wont. Turns out they gave me great advice, A+. I mean it worked out great for me. I wake up everyday in severe pain so I am grateful for the Drs who gave me a second shot at life. A+ for their team !!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: billybean ()
Date: August 12, 2018 08:41AM

Doctors run a business first. They give you 15 minutes, if that, and then suck you dry with high insurance costs. Only true surgeons have a brain in this area.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: billybob2222 ()
Date: August 13, 2018 06:30AM

Doctors don't give a fuck about their patients. Arrogant asshole pricks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: August 14, 2018 01:03PM

My GI is. Terrible disposition and thick fingers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: namenames ()
Date: August 14, 2018 02:06PM

pissedoff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I went to Ortho Dr and saw one of their doctors.
> He said diagnosed me and recommended surgery. I
> had been to several other doctors and his
> diagnosis was in line with the others. I went to
> this doctor because he was supposedly "the best".
>
>
> I get a call two days later at home and his
> assistant said the Dr had changed his mind and did
> not want to perform surgery on me. He's a coward
> to have his assistant call instead of saying it to
> my face in the office. If he didn't think surgery
> would help why did he have me schedule it two days
> ago? Ortho Group is hands down the worst group of
> doctors in Northern VA. What the fuck is wrong
> with doctors?

If your story is true why not give a name?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: namenames ()
Date: August 14, 2018 02:08PM

orthovathebest Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't want to bad mouth a great organization as
> Commonwealth VA program so I wont. Turns out they
> gave me great advice, A+. I mean it worked out
> great for me. I wake up everyday in severe pain so
> I am grateful for the Drs who gave me a second
> shot at life. A+ for their team !!

Same question as I had for the previous poster. If your story is true why not name the doctor who was so wonderful? I would think you'd have even more reason to give a name since you are giving praise.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: doctorwho ()
Date: August 25, 2018 12:37PM

It is bull shit that the threshold for medical malpractice is so high. They really have to fuck up for a case to be successful. Even then the patient suffers because of botched treatment and it costs tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees.

The jurors are also stupid because they believe the doctor will suffer harm in a successful malpractice suit. That is false and the doctor wont suffer any financial harm while sailing on their boat or living in their million dollar home.


Meanwhile the patent suffers financial ruin, pain, anguish, and a shitty fucking life because the doctor did not provide the same level of care that other competent doctors would have provided.

Also the receptionists around here are the rudest fucking ass holes ever. Its not my fault your a dumb fucking retard.

The only other group of people who I have found to be larger assholes are lawyers. I once mistakenly parked in a spot reserved for the lawyer I was going to see and flipped her shit. Started yelling and pointing and having a mini meltdown. Lawyers can go fuck themselves. Doctors can go fuck themselves. And anyone reading this - go fuck your self.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Charlie Hustle ()
Date: August 25, 2018 10:20PM

Michael Garrone

total prick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: zexzes ()
Date: August 25, 2018 10:32PM

Allofem Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They couldnt diagnose a zit. Always had issues
> with middle eastern dentists and doctors. They can
> only make theories. One popular landmark derm
> wanted to take off my nail with possible
> disfigurement if she was incorrect.


A practice in Fairfax had two different muslim doctors and they both misdiagnosed my kids and almost killed them from negligent diagnosis. I would never trust one with my life again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: truthhuts ()
Date: September 02, 2018 02:26PM

Doctors are arrogant asshole pricks. The doctors in this area will maim and cripple patients and wont think twice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Cranky ()
Date: September 02, 2018 09:47PM

My bad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: September 02, 2018 11:51PM

this thread is full of gay responses.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Patienttttt ()
Date: September 03, 2018 10:26PM

I don’t know about doctors but Apria healthcare is the worst medical supply company in the history of medical supply companies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: truthknofd ()
Date: September 17, 2018 08:22AM

Fuck you Orth VA/Commonwealth. Fuck you asshole shitheads

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: WHO at Ortho VA???? ()
Date: September 17, 2018 11:41AM

truthknofd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fuck you Orth VA/Commonwealth. Fuck you asshole
> shitheads


so many posts about ortho va but not naming names. wtf is up with that? no lame response like 'all of them' just name a name alreay or stfu

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: September 17, 2018 12:40PM

truthknofd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fuck you Orth VA/Commonwealth. Fuck you asshole
> shitheads


They are very much so. As is any GI. If you need your asshole checked expect a rude indifferent asshole with sausage fingers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: fkdocsrs ()
Date: September 21, 2018 02:36PM

Fuk u "Doctor" Moorman

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Nuff Said ()
Date: September 21, 2018 02:59PM

Diversity Quota Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Keep in mind that most black doctors got their
> medical degree by having their hands held every
> inch of the way from undergrad through med school,
> thanks to diversity quotas. Most were far less
> qualified or capable than any other students.
>
> Of course there are exceptions like Ben Carson,
> but if you want to play the odds, avoid the
> affirmative action / feel-good hires and stick
> with Jews and East Asians.


^ This is all you need to know about doctors. Yeah, truth hurts sometimes, but it could be your life at stake. No time to be all PC!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: fkudr345 ()
Date: September 26, 2018 12:55AM

Fuck you doctor Hughes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Ffffffjjjjj ()
Date: September 26, 2018 11:04AM

AVOID any doctor who did not complete 100% of their formal education (undergrad and med school)in the United States. If the doc failed to do this and is a foreigner (very likely)then there is even more of reason to avoid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: truthbtuhut ()
Date: September 27, 2018 08:27PM

Did you know that the Social Security Disability Administration uses "doctors" who went to medical school in the Congo to determine who is disabled and who is not? It's shameful that the government uses doctors who are not American's to determine who gets American Disability benefits.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: AdamMcPerson ()
Date: October 22, 2018 12:47PM

If you go on rate my doctor or any doctor review site and look up Dr. Stephen Hughes you will find adjectives such as rude, arrogant, "showed no care," horrible care.... Those adjectives accurately depict him. He has 18 "5 star" reviews and 22 "1 star" reviews. Most of the "5 star" reviews were written by office staff. I know because I used to work in his office. If you care about your health you will not make an appointment with him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: fuckthepopo ()
Date: December 05, 2018 10:24AM

You know what is shitty? Doctors and their office staff can be Goddamn, unethical, lying, motherfucking pieces of shit and it you are a patient you have no recourse.

You go to the office to check out and they say you have a credit of $400.00 that you didn't know about. AND the desk people act like it's no big deal. If I go the doctor and they send me a bill I have to pay it. If I don't pay my medical bills they send it to collection. If I don't pay it after that they will come after me and bankrupt me. The most common reason for personal bankruptcy is medical expenses.

How is it that I'm responsible for paying medical bills on time but the doctors office are not responsible for refunding me an overpayment??? I could have other credits at other doctors offices and I have no way of knowing it because they don't send me a refund. They just keep the money in my account as a "credit." When in reality they are stealing my mother fucking money. Dickheaded asshole fucks!!! Go fuck yourselves, you mother fucking low life assholes ! AND fuck the shit head, arrogant, motherfucking scumbag doctors they work for.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worst doctors in NOVA
Posted by: Juleana Cocks ()
Date: December 05, 2018 07:27PM

Pointer outer of things Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> this thread is full of gay responses.


And a durka durka sherpa to you, too. Go play dockt0r back in India, you street-shitting curry scum.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **      **  **     **  **     **  ********   *******  
 **  **  **  ***   ***   **   **   **        **     ** 
 **  **  **  **** ****    ** **    **        **     ** 
 **  **  **  ** *** **     ***     ******     ******** 
 **  **  **  **     **    ** **    **               ** 
 **  **  **  **     **   **   **   **        **     ** 
  ***  ***   **     **  **     **  ********   *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.