HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What Teachers Really Do Over Summer Break
Posted by: .................. ()
Date: July 20, 2017 09:52PM

Beside drink and smoke weed???????????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What Teachers Really Do Over Summer Break
Posted by: TJH6U ()
Date: July 20, 2017 10:16PM

Apparently, it isn't teach you grammar.

Posted by: Hot fer Teacher ()
Date: July 20, 2017 10:20PM

Group sex with underage students.

Posted by: taxpayer ()
Date: July 20, 2017 10:30PM

You would be happy to know that much of our summer break is spent at summer school, private tutoring, or learning discipline strategies for today's poorly behaved youth. The end is used for administrative lesson planning and team building methods.

For the most part we would be 200% more productive if parents actually helped their kids with discipline.

On that note, I will say it is perplexing to see teaching support staff and administration to get the same exact benefits and in some cases higher salaries when teachers are always under the spotlight because of parents - living in permanent denial of their lazy or otherwise self-made trouble makers.

We teachers are worked to the bone, admin is pretty much done in June. Further an argument could be made that computers can really do administrative support jobs. through cloud technology and artificial intelligence.

At this point, the main benefit for me in FCPS is the pension otherwise I'd join one of the beltway bandits.

Posted by: FCPS teacher 123 ()
Date: July 21, 2017 01:14AM

Whoa! That teacher should seek therapy during the break lol.

I go on vacation for a few days every year, work summer school, and catch up with the many things around the home that get put off during the year.

Posted by: Almost retired,but not quite yet ()
Date: July 21, 2017 06:53AM

Here's some of what I do;

Volunteer at food banks
Volunteer at homeless shelters
Aid mentally disabled people
Garden, oh, I love to garden
Foster children less fortunate
Go hiking, fishing, kayaking, canoeing and camping
I have gone whitewater rafting, but not this year
I also go on long walks cleaning up litter
That's just some of the stuff that I do

I plan on taking on the Appalachian Trail one day, but it will have to wait until after I retire. I don't want to rush hiking through. I want to take my time, have everything set up ahead of time, so I have people all along the trail that can replenish my supplies if and when I need them. I also want to stay in each town along the way. I will document everything with pictures and videos. I think it will be an awesome experience. There are websites that you can log your activity along the AT.

Posted by: Ping pong comet ()
Date: July 21, 2017 08:49AM

They play naked ping pong with underage kids like Jill norton s boyfriend did in falls church. Her dad owns sweetwater tavern and great American

Posted by: Hot4Teacher ()
Date: July 21, 2017 09:16AM

Hot fer Teacher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Group sex with underage students.

Mine diddun have "group" sex w/me, it was strictly 1 on 1. She may have been doing other guys, but I know she douched regularly, so I wasn't blowing some other student by proxy.

Posted by: G Dead Head ()
Date: July 21, 2017 09:50PM

They smoke pot snort coke drink booze and plot how to deconstruct the nuclear family isolate the youth from their parents and turn out little mind numbed lefty robots to vote democrat so that they can get big pay raises.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.