HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Black Neighbors
Posted by: KimchiPower ()
Date: July 05, 2017 07:55AM

Got a new neighbor in my neighborhood. It's a mid-level townhouse neighborhood in Burke. Homes cost about $500k. Full of young couples, dogs, and gay men. My next door neighbors (white) decided to move back to Texas and a black family moved in. I never hated black people until now. Loud music, loud talking, loud partying until I called the cops. Now they're quite.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Black Neighbors
Date: July 05, 2017 07:59AM

1st black family in the neighborhood. Now everytime I look at them or any black person I just utter that effing kneegrow. I never hated blacks until. They are below my lowest expectation. The good thing that came out of this is that we will be moving to a single family home...where there are only cows and horses in ffx station.

Posted by: Johnny free stuff ()
Date: July 05, 2017 09:33AM

Could it be a section 8 ? They are no longer relegated to crummy areas but now live in homes priced in the 500k and up market.

Date: July 05, 2017 09:37AM

No, not a section 8. Just a FHA. But they paid the highest price. Not sure how they got out from the ghetto. Time to go out to ffx station or leesburg. That's where all my Lees are.

Posted by: Stiffed ()
Date: July 05, 2017 09:38AM

Johnny free stuff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Could it be a section 8 ? They are no longer
> relegated to crummy areas but now live in homes
> priced in the 500k and up market.

Sign me up ..wtf!

Posted by: off to a bad start ()
Date: July 05, 2017 09:39AM

I guarantee they're going to find out you called the cops on them, if you were smart you would have gone over and introduced yourself and asked them as respectfully as humanly possible to keep it down. Now not only are the pissed off but they are probably going to do it even more out of spite.

Posted by: Gayvid_Blimmo ()
Date: July 05, 2017 09:41AM

KimchiPower Wrote:
> Not sure how they got out from the
> ghetto.

Drug dealers.

Posted by: metalhead ()
Date: July 05, 2017 10:00AM

off to a bad start Wrote:
> I guarantee they're going to find out you called
> the cops on them, if you were smart you would have
> gone over and introduced yourself and asked them
> as respectfully as humanly possible to keep it
> down. Now not only are the pissed off but they are
> probably going to do it even more out of spite.

Eh, I'm not sure about that. Would you feel comfortable confronting a neighbor if you were outnumbered, and they were drinking and loud?
Plus, this might sound silly, but the type of loud music someone is playing comes into play here as well. If they are listening to Whitney Houston or BB King that's one thing; but would u feel comfortable as a white/Asian person confronting them if they were blasting profanity laced rap music?
In this instance, an anonymous call to the cops was probably better. Now those new neighbors know that this isn't the kind of neighborhood that tolerates disorderly behavior...

Date: July 05, 2017 10:00AM

Naw, fed govt or Ft Belvoir

Date: July 05, 2017 10:27AM

I will sell my house to a Latino family so that they hear loud Latino music 24/7. It takes one bad kneegrow to ruin an entire neighborhood.

Date: July 05, 2017 10:32AM

Did I not mention that I talked to them before escalating? I went up to the family and said welcome to the neighborhood! But I also said I can hear some noise coming from your side. This ass says he will turn it down. The very next day they have a party that goes from 10 pm to 2 am which is when I called the cops. So I definitely gave them a chance. If they didn't listen to me the first time, what makes you think they will listen to me the 2nd time?

Date: July 05, 2017 10:34AM

What's funny is everything went silent when the cops showed up and it has been nothing but silence. And yes, the dude has gone around the neighborhood asking who called the cops. He even asked my dog. No one told them.

Posted by: Spoiled Cabbage ()
Date: July 05, 2017 11:07AM

KimchiPower Wrote:
> I will sell my house to a Latino family so that
> they hear loud Latino music 24/7. It takes one bad
> kneegrow to ruin an entire neighborhood.

Hey, maybe you should worry about NK turning SK into a Kimchi mush. I see what you are doing here..stop trying to save your ass and go sign to fight the inevitable Korean War part Deux.

Not to mention your more than likely "cash" business and tax evading Korean scam.

Posted by: KimchiPower2 ()
Date: July 05, 2017 11:43AM

Spoiled Cabbage Wrote:
> KimchiPower Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I will sell my house to a Latino family so that
> > they hear loud Latino music 24/7. It takes one
> bad
> > kneegrow to ruin an entire neighborhood.
>
>
> Hey, maybe you should worry about NK turning SK
> into a Kimchi mush. I see what you are doing
> here..stop trying to save your ass and go sign to
> fight the inevitable Korean War part Deux.
>
> Not to mention your more than likely "cash"
> business and tax evading Korean scam.
Don't worry about my half brother Kim Jung Un. He launched that ICBM in honor of America's independence from the Brits. I am from NK so what do I care about SK.

On a serious note, I am pretty pissed off about some of these Korean business that pay their employees in cash and the employees in turn file a return with fake low income and get all the benefits that the US govt hands out with my effi g twx dollars while I have to pay for everything myself. This family gets monthly food stamps and monthly allowances cus he has two kids. I am against these effing Korean business that do this shite. Call me a rat or a snitch but why do I pay taxes thru my nostrils while the fed sends them to effers like them

Posted by: yo dawg ()
Date: July 05, 2017 12:34PM

KimchiPower Wrote:
> He even
> asked my dog. No one told them.

Yo dog which one of these bitch ass white boys called the cops on me

WOOF! WOOF!

You aight dog, you aight. keep bein a dog bruh mad respect.

Posted by: chimp out monitor ()
Date: July 05, 2017 02:07PM

Those niggers are just getting warmed up.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Your neighborhood is fucked.

Posted by: Baby Mamas ()
Date: July 05, 2017 09:04PM

chimp out monitor Wrote:
> Those niggers are just getting warmed up.
>
> You ain't seen nothing yet.
>
> Your neighborhood is fucked.

and so will your 15 year old daughter......

Posted by: Kimchi.Power.Troll.Analsex ()
Date: July 06, 2017 05:31AM

Identity #3, Registered:
JULY 25, 2017 7:38 AM

When you whack your vienna sausage, how many fingers do you stuff up your ass?

Posted by: Just hang some posters up ()
Date: July 06, 2017 06:46AM

Just hang up some posters saying that you are searching for "my missing daddy" and watch them run! You can also put some workboots on their front porch. Niggers are allergic to work, so they'll leave.

Posted by: trumpmaga ()
Date: July 06, 2017 07:52AM

You called the cops and they've been quiet ever since. Mission accomplished!
I've done the same. Funny story .. the woman (my neighbor) complained TO ME that "someone" called the police about their noise. Well, (I'm thinking to myself) you should've told your immature husband who is 15 years younger than you that July 4th is celebrated ONCE a year. It is not an ongoing holiday. Her boytoy was still lighting firecrackers in OCTOBER!

Posted by: likesolderchix ()
Date: July 06, 2017 09:37AM

trumpmaga Wrote:
> Y,
> you should've told your immature
> husband who is 15 years younger
>
> Her boytoy
>

Don't knock being a boytoy. Older chix know how to make a guy happy. I tried my first older woman when I was 18 and she was 31. Marathon fuckfest. Then I read it somewhere a guy's in his sexual prime from 16-25 and a chick from 29-35. I gotta' tell ya', it's gotta' be true, cuz those older chix can keep up with me while the chix my age run outta' gas while I still wanna' keep at it.

On top of that, they're experienced, so they've learned a few things.

I don't mind being a boytoy at all.

Posted by: sgfdfggds ()
Date: July 06, 2017 12:37PM

"talk to your neighbors before you go to the cops"

FUCK THAT! I would do that if it was a single family home, but when it comes to an apartment or a town house you already have one person being inconsiderate to the other, so why should you care? That's beta territory bitch.

Posted by: the new america ()
Date: July 06, 2017 02:23PM

Niggers gonna nig.
Did you expect anything different? liberals are pushing to get niggers into white neighborhoods in the name of "diversity".
Do you think these politicians will ever have low income niggers living next to them? Fuck, no. They put them next to white people who cant do anything about it.

Posted by: trumpmaga ()
Date: July 06, 2017 06:14PM

To poster, "the new america",

Oh! I guess you didn't get the memo.
If you're caucasian, you should've moved to D.C. 8 years ago. (Please note: "past tense" = in other words, you missed the boat!)
DC Regentrification is about to END and the days of "chocolate city" are over.
The "lower classes" (and masses, i.e., immigrants) are in VA and MD.
If you're still in VA .. well, yep, you're stuck; unless you want to move to DC NOW, and pay a premium for a house on (formerly "the ghetto") U Street = $2 million $$$.
Or, if you're on a tight budget, you can get a 400 sq. ft., 1bd, 1bth "condo" for $400K.
Good luck!

Posted by: NewDC ()
Date: July 06, 2017 09:33PM

Hahahahahahahahaha! DC is for the rich whoties?! Us rich whities in McLean, Great Falls, and Vienna must be the poor whities.

Posted by: KimchiePowerful ()
Date: July 07, 2017 08:31AM

Um..............shit.
So what does it mean when my black neighbor takes better care of the lawn and trash bins?! Am I a dirty Kimchi??? What's up with this guy? He mows like an Olympic skater and cleans up any debris afterwards. Neatly lines up the trash bin and takes them back into the house.

Posted by: Mmm, Watermelon! ()
Date: July 08, 2017 01:24PM

Obama made billions of dollars of grant money available to Blacks because, you know, oppression and shee-yut. Hence the nice cars, infiltration into good neighborhoods, etc.

Posted by: Joe B. ()
Date: July 08, 2017 02:07PM

I would say "that's not very nice of you" but I must say, I moved in next to a black family in our TH in SE VA, husband is a Merchant Marine and she works for a local elementary school. Around Memorial Day, this woman, who seems as sweet as can be, petite and portly and has a soft sweet voice, was out on her back porch at 0630(!) Dropping F bombs and MF'rs and GD like Rev Wright. FF to June, the night before they went on a trip to the Bahamaz, they had family over from out of town. 0130 they are on their porch talking like they were at a hip hop club. You would think being somewhat articulate they wouldn't act like this. As one OP famously said, n'z gonna n. That is not to say that all blacks act like this - as there are plenty of inbred rednecks in other places this part of VA that are sure to be as ignorant. F'in people.

Posted by: KimchiPowerRanger ()
Date: July 08, 2017 02:21PM

I wonder why common courtesy just goes out the window with some folks. This isn't just a race thing as we can have a perfectly rude white folks while we can have a perfectly white-tized black folks. I think ffx county is just becoming too effing crowded and diverse and thus these clash of cultures is inevitable.

Posted by: metalhead ()
Date: July 09, 2017 12:52AM

KimchiPowerRanger Wrote:
> I wonder why common courtesy just goes out the
> window with some folks. This isn't just a race
> thing as we can have a perfectly rude white folks
> while we can have a perfectly white-tized black
> folks. I think ffx county is just becoming too
> effing crowded and diverse and thus these clash of
> cultures is inevitable.

Very true. Ffx county has been too crowded since st least the mid 90s, couple that now with urban-style living (ie. cramming too many people in multiunit dwellings) and you are bound to get assholes galore...

Posted by: RealityCheck ()
Date: July 09, 2017 12:52AM

Niggers out!

GILLESPIE-Governor
VOGEL-Lt. Governor
ADAMS-Attorney General

THE WHITE MAN'S TICKET FOR THE COMMONWEALTH in '17!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.