HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Kilmer Middle School Gang Bust?
Posted by: Fat ()
Date: November 03, 2006 03:14PM

So, my 13 year old sister comes home today and tells me about the cops that showed up to her school and busted some dudes from the "Crips" & "Bloods."

Supposedly they searched one of the dudes lockers and found a gun!?

Anyone have any more info on this

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kilmer Middle School Gang Bust?
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: November 03, 2006 03:21PM

i like how you put a question mark at the end of your exclamatory statement, it made it seem more logical. i dont see why you are surprised they found a gun. i mean, gangs use knives and guns... and recently ms-12 uses machetes. i dont have information to add, i just thought i would point out a few things and be an ass.

thanks!?

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Fairfax MF--er ()
Date: November 03, 2006 03:58PM

Doesn't a school actually have to have black students to have problems with the Crips and Bloods?....

http://www.greatschools.net/cgi-bin/va/other/525

There may have been a gun, but gangs associated with blacks in LA seem highly unlikely.

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: November 03, 2006 04:07PM

I wonder if the School will report the finding of gun in locker or hide it. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that kids might have guns in schools these days, but it's alarming when you think of it in Fairfax County Schools.

I know in my day we used have the "burn outs" who'd have pot and all sorts of stuff in their lockers. We didn't worry about it because the burn outs pretty much kept to themselves and didn't bother anybody. Occasionally we would smell pot in the bathrooms or locker areas and somebody would get caught. I suppose it's possible that a student might of also had a gun and we didn't know about it.

Do they make FFX county school kids enter using metal detectors?

Posted by: LOL????? ()
Date: November 03, 2006 07:08PM

Jester Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wonder if the School will report the finding of
> gun in locker or hide it. I guess I shouldn't be
> surprised that kids might have guns in schools
> these days, but it's alarming when you think of it
> in Fairfax County Schools.
>
> I know in my day we used have the "burn outs"
> who'd have pot and all sorts of stuff in their
> lockers. We didn't worry about it because the burn
> outs pretty much kept to themselves and didn't
> bother anybody. Occasionally we would smell pot
> in the bathrooms or locker areas and somebody
> would get caught. I suppose it's possible that a
> student might of also had a gun and we didn't know
> about it.
>
> Do they make FFX county school kids enter using
> metal detectors?

ffx county is ghetto as shit fuck u talkn bout.
well im talkn bout baileys crossroads area

Posted by: TrickiL ()
Date: November 03, 2006 09:17PM

I hate to burst your bubble, but weapons are not a rare occurence in FCPS. I taught for many years at one of the largest secondary schools in the county. We had weapons violations at least once a week and this was only on the middle school side grades 7 and 8. Granted many of the violations were seemingly less harmful items - nunchucks, pocket knives, razors, toy guns - but I have been witness to several incidents of real guns that were confiscated by adults. There were no electronic safeguards at the doorways to porevent any illegal item or weapon. And with the number of unlocked doors in those huge buildings, the security people were more worried about non students entering. That happened pretty frequently. Oh and this was not in the Bailey's Crossroadsarea either. Luckily most of the large school's security employees are usually former law enforcement so the weapon problems were mostly nipped in the bud before any one was injured. Plus middle school kids liked to tell and show their friends what they had and others would tell an adult.

Trickie

Posted by: Rowsdower ()
Date: November 05, 2006 11:10AM

We could just make guns illegal in VA, just like D.C. They don't have a gun problem there.

Date: November 05, 2006 06:35PM

Rowsdower Wrote:
> We could just make guns illegal in VA, just like
> D.C. They don't have a gun problem there.

lol

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: 354 ()
Date: November 05, 2006 09:24PM

Upon opening Carlos' locker, a huge amount of beans, tortillas and even a pinata spilled out on to the floor. Carlos was immed. hauled out in handcuffs.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: November 06, 2006 09:19PM

Rowsdower Wrote:
> We could just make guns illegal in VA, just like
> D.C. They don't have a gun problem there.

And how many murders are there in DC a year? Oh, and that whole crime emergency thing was a hoax. Oh there it is. 13 murders in 12 days. Now may I ask how come it is that in VA where one is allowed to carry a Sig legaly, there is less crime than in DC?

On the FCPS site, you can look at how many wepons violation there were in the previous years. Heres the one for Robinson SS, which I think may be the one Trickie was speaking of.

http://schoolprofiles.fcps.edu/schlprfl/f?p=108:2:8045758893431891022::::P0_CURRENT_SCHOOL_ID:390

I don't think they have all the firearms vilolations down but for the record anyway.

Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: November 06, 2006 09:22PM

Sarcasm dude.

Date: November 06, 2006 10:11PM

mad max, JD Wrote:
> Sarcasm dude.

what's a sarcasm dude?

Posted by: duh ()
Date: November 07, 2006 08:56AM

You ought to see the "Alternative Learning Center" at 11 Oaks in Fairfax City. This is a special school for gangbangers and other young criminals, male and female, who have been expelled from regular FCPS schools...usually for weapons violations and/or drug selling. Occasionally the po-po removes a "student" in handcuffs and they aren't seen again.

They wear uniforms of blue jeans and blue sweatshirts. They watch them constantly....they march them to the bathroom in groups, allowing them to enter in twos....then the guards...I mean, administrators go in and check after them. The recess yard (a soccer field) needs only some razor wire to look just like a prison exercise yard. Which is appropriate because prison is the next stop for most of these morons.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: November 07, 2006 09:02AM

I'm about to go vote at Centreville's alternative school, and thank god, it doesn't appear to be that bad. I used to know a bunch of kids who went there when I was going to Oakton High, and it seemed the centreville branch mostly caters to spoiled rich kids who were acting out, not the the hardcore banger delinquents like I would imagine Fairfax's version gets.

Then again, centreville has been sporting a new, rougher look lately... maybe our little juvenile delinquent school has changed also...

Posted by: sfdbvef ()
Date: February 26, 2016 11:34PM

too many niggers and spics

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: February 26, 2016 11:49PM

why don’t you stop bumping all these old fucking threads and go to bed.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.