HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
can't believe CNN email bantering: look at this factor of fairfax they never report
Posted by: #notsofast ()
Date: June 08, 2017 04:40PM

I can't believe CNN email bantering. Emails again - nothing about money, wage gap, government abuse.

Look at this factor of fairfax they never report introduced on FFU before (maybe many times)

#1 Asia / Japan has quite a "technique" for opening dealerships in Fairfax on lots American car dealers had built.

a) They do "federal" and other accounting.

b) insuure communism/facism in fairfax and that mexicans or other america haters are hired by gov with enough money to buy cars: asian cars. no doubt they are doing other tricks.

infact i was in a local union in the area and know for sure death threats are employed to tell employees to "vote democrat"

how asians sell cars in fairfax well. i remember 80's and 90's that the North (GM, Ford) were issuing public statements angry at americans who bought only foreign cars and called for some patriotism: during that time Fairfax was paying for illegals to come in and "suggesting" (possibly with death threats) they not buy american cars.

---------------------------

#2 the City of Fairfax gave a contract to an illegal (barey speak ingles) (filmed and in public record) for field maintenance of ONE school sports field: $45,000 / yr guaranteed salary. I remember it well because a protestor had showed up and gave a scathing glove slap to the board: who approved it anyway.

at the same time Fairfax "insiders" are getting 5 digit paychecks and giving high salary for simple grounds maintenance to illegals (noting what is billed to gov isn't always what employee is paid: which there ARE laws about btw):

they are assaulting hard working educated denizens "WHO STOOD IN LINE WAITING" with accusations they were acting illegally by not seeking minimum wage jobs appropriately

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: can't believe CNN email bantering: look at this factor of fairfax they never report
Posted by: cfmpu ()
Date: June 08, 2017 04:42PM

two money matters mentions, so many more (ie, NY,NY city loan houses and loan house employees working in gov to make the loans the company is profiting from)

WHAT DOES CNN KEEP PLAYING

DAMN EMAIL NEWS

do they even cover why there is still tons of spam after Microsoft Apple Google Yahoo attacked email providers to be the sole providers (likely so they could be in control of who gets what spam)? no. big daddy in control of email, eat your spam and shut the fuck up.

Re: can't believe CNN email bantering: look at this factor of fairfax they never report
Posted by: 3jevn ()
Date: June 08, 2017 10:14PM

hey i have more email news for you !!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.