HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
fairfax dating as hot as the south pole recently
Posted by: new "zero dating" in fx co ()
Date: June 07, 2017 08:04PM

0 girls (who smoke) in fairfax new - the few that are online have been continuously online for years (apparent zombies - perhaps faked by website to attract people to keep browsing, or perhaps lezbos trying to convince their fam they are looking to date men, and they dont answer mail). oh - and then there's ever more ethics and white women who say they only want black dick.

and as always - tons in Maryland - but i have to guess if i'm in MD it will show me tons in VA and bumpkiss in MD - perhaps another trick of that stupid trade

pitiful for an area with nothing but little strip malls, too many bars, and a few gyms (no real socializing places unless your a drunk or look damn good in trunks. library will kick you out for talking. and so on.)

(the above of course is no problem for richer political families and "i'm in" gov workers)
Attachments:
bored.gif

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.