HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Lotta murders in the DMV lately
Posted by: skeert ()
Date: June 06, 2017 06:48AM

Seems like there are a lot more murders around here over the last few years. Anyone else noticed this? Is northern VA still safe?

Most of the murders seem to be in DC and MD but a few have spilled over into Ashburn and nicer parts of NoVA.

Should I get a gun? Move away? Anyone else getting nervous?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lotta murders in the DMV lately
Posted by: Online Driver ()
Date: June 06, 2017 07:16AM

This is why I do my vehicle registration on the web rather than at the DMV.

Posted by: WHVJJ ()
Date: June 06, 2017 10:08AM

I haven't seen a report of a single murder in any branch of the Department of Motor Vehicles.

Posted by: lotta minorities in dmv lately ()
Date: June 06, 2017 10:42AM

Posted by: bobthort ()
Date: June 06, 2017 11:07AM

progs gonna prog and get all borderless propaganda on us.....The only DMV is where you get your license. Maryland, and DC have almost nothing in common with Virginia except yankee and brownskin invaders.

Posted by: Ise ben mistakein ()
Date: June 06, 2017 11:28AM

Sheeet, I thought Lotte employees were kilt at the DMV....DAMN!

Posted by: If you Skeert say you're Skeert! ()
Date: June 06, 2017 02:39PM

You just killin' time? I murdered my clock once when it went off and I wasn't ready to get up!

Posted by: 703.Lifer ()
Date: June 06, 2017 03:47PM

That's too bad...the Department of Motor Vehicles used to be such a nice place to spend the day. Now, people are being murdered there? That's a shame...

Posted by: No to the DMV ()
Date: June 06, 2017 06:23PM

I do all my DMV business on line now, including the renewal of my driver's license. No way am I going to be murdered by the hand of some illegal savage.

Posted by: Asshole with half a brain ()
Date: June 06, 2017 11:24PM

1) So Monday about 5pm, I pulled up to the traffic light at Beulah & Rt 7. No surprise, next to me on the median, the same blonde skank frequently featured in the pages, soliciting donations. Fuck off gypsy bitch, I'm thinking and she walks down the median.

Meanwhile, out on west bound Rt 7,, there, on THAT median, is gypsy skank's inbred brother-son, also patrolling for donations.

Wait! What? There, waiting in the left turn lane, sits an unmarked FPD suv. Out pops Officer X, who approaches gypsy brother-son, where he apoarently told gypsy Joe to hit the road! Gypsy Joe grabs his sign, his day bag and his satchel of cash and walks to the end of the median where he had to wait because my side got the green.

What I am still laughing about is that Officer X, in the turn lane toward Beulah, would at the next green, come nut to nose with gypsy Jane, unsuspecting hitting drivers up for crack money!!!

I wished I could have stuck around to watch.

2) Too many murders since most gangs are big on action. This is largely because they are sadly short of interpersonal communication strategies and fall short on spoken language techniques like negotiation & persuasion.

3) How can the gangs be convinced to take out gypsy Joe & her brother-son Joe? ...and their crackhead cousins?

Posted by: Unit 8 ()
Date: June 07, 2017 03:13AM

Lots of Nigros in the dmv.

Posted by: bh4m4 ()
Date: June 07, 2017 09:06PM

it's not as if democrats can continue a trend of importing illegals for democrat votes

and funding black births (and crime) for more democrat votes

many cities and outlying areas are now %100 democrats on gov pay or welfare - with no hope of ever getting a productive factory job or opening a factory

----------------------------

point is urban sprawl into suburbs takes over the suburbs

you can run from NVA to get out of "the new city" but in the end you can't get away

you can't get away from democrats using your tax money to birth people in a fashion of hostile takeover

it's hostile takeover they are after

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.