HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: gentrified ()
Date: May 29, 2017 08:29PM

http://wtop.com/alexandria/2017/05/residents-react-racist-flyers-posted-del-ray-neighborhood/slide/1/

I recognize some of those images from this board.

Somebody work at Staples and print 'em out to hang up? 'Fess up!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Black.Snake.Moan ()
Date: May 29, 2017 08:36PM

Squad of brothers...no doubt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: 14/88 ()
Date: May 29, 2017 08:37PM

A true patriotic American.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: feee ()
Date: May 29, 2017 08:38PM

what happen to freedom of speech?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Libtard indoctrination ()
Date: May 29, 2017 08:41PM

Fifteen-year-old high school student, Ewan, condemned the hate flyers in his neighborhood and turned out to protest outside Spencer’s office.

“Love and respect for all people and inclusiveness — those are very important to defend,” he said.

The brainwashing is strong with this one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Auntie BooHoo ()
Date: May 29, 2017 08:48PM

Were they really racist or are the people of DelRay just sensitive?

All I could make out is some stupid shit about fascism and something sensible about stopping Islamization. The UK should have.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Countryfied ()
Date: May 29, 2017 08:56PM

They were pretty bad.

http://wjla.com/news/local/racist-posters-pop-up-in-alexandrias-del-ray-neighborhood

https://www.buzzfeed.com/remysmidt/police-investigate-racist-posters?utm_term=.gvmEYXRb0#.wbN18vXAp

And I definitely saw one of the "Around blacks never relax" image that gets posted here all the time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: vile thuggery ()
Date: May 29, 2017 09:24PM

Not sure, but VoteStrike was missing for several hours the other night.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: 9m9tb ()
Date: May 29, 2017 09:49PM

Funny all the lib transplants who helped gentrify and price the blacks out of DR are complaining.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: ShirleyUJest ()
Date: May 29, 2017 09:59PM

CAN YOU SAY PSYC OP?
I knew you could!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Richard Spencer's Fliers ()
Date: May 29, 2017 10:11PM

Funny how David Duke version 2017 (Richard Spencer) plants his stake in Alexandria and now suddenly we have white supremacy fliers showing up in public. Maybe it's a coincidence but that neo-nazi needs to be run out of town without protraction and by any means necessary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Jew talk ()
Date: May 29, 2017 10:26PM

Richard Spencer's Fliers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Funny how David Duke version 2017 (Richard
> Spencer) plants his stake in Alexandria and now
> suddenly we have white supremacy fliers showing up
> in public. Maybe it's a coincidence but that
> neo-nazi needs to be run out of town without
> protraction and by any means necessary.


Pussy Jew talk, is all your going do.
Attachments:
IMG_5126.JPG
IMG_5032.BMP

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Libcuck exterminator ()
Date: May 29, 2017 10:30PM

,
Attachments:
1495517058088.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Libsrsheep ()
Date: May 29, 2017 10:32PM

Richard Spencer's Fliers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Maybe it's a coincidence but that
> neo-nazi needs to be run out of town without
> protraction and by any means necessary.


So people who don't agree with liberals get told where they can and can't live, huh?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: neo nazi trash gtfo ()
Date: May 29, 2017 10:54PM

Libsrsheep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Richard Spencer's Fliers Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Maybe it's a coincidence but that
> > neo-nazi needs to be run out of town without
> > protraction and by any means necessary.
>
>
> So people who don't agree with liberals get told
> where they can and can't live, huh?


If they're spreading the idea that minorities aren't welcome then yes, they specifically are not welcome either. They should get treated the same way an ISIS propagandist would be treated in our community.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Why so mad bro? ()
Date: May 29, 2017 11:06PM

neo nazi trash gtfo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Libsrsheep Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Richard Spencer's Fliers Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> >
> > > Maybe it's a coincidence but that
> > > neo-nazi needs to be run out of town without
> > > protraction and by any means necessary.
> >
> >
> > So people who don't agree with liberals get
> told
> > where they can and can't live, huh?
>
>
> If they're spreading the idea that minorities
> aren't welcome then yes, they specifically are not
> welcome either. They should get treated the same
> way an ISIS propagandist would be treated in our
> community.
Attachments:
IMG_5140.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Libsrsheep ()
Date: May 29, 2017 11:06PM

neo nazi trash gtfo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Libsrsheep Wrote:
>

>
> If they're spreading the idea that minorities
> aren't welcome then yes, they specifically are not
> welcome either. They should get treated the same
> way an ISIS propagandist would be treated in our
> community.


Then it's OK if we REAL AMERICANS form communities and tell liberals, blacks, mexicans, indians and muslims they're not welcome.


Then you'd welcome the person "spreading the idea that minorities aren't welcome". You said "they should get treated the same way an ISIS propagandist would be treated in our community". Since liberals support terrorists, they'd welcome not only an ISIS propagandist in their community, they'd welcome an ISIS terrorist. SO the person who doesn't want minorities would also be welcomed, since that would be the same treatment you'd give the "ISIS propagandist".


This is why we REAL AMERICANS don't want liberals in our communities. We don't want terrorists in our communities, unless they're in pine boxes or a mass pit with lime and kerosene.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: 14/88 ()
Date: May 29, 2017 11:06PM

neo nazi trash gtfo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Libsrsheep Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Richard Spencer's Fliers Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> >
> > > Maybe it's a coincidence but that
> > > neo-nazi needs to be run out of town without
> > > protraction and by any means necessary.
> >
> >
> > So people who don't agree with liberals get
> told
> > where they can and can't live, huh?
>
>
> If they're spreading the idea that minorities
> aren't welcome then yes, they specifically are not
> welcome either. They should get treated the same
> way an ISIS propagandist would be treated in our
> community.

You aren't going to do shit, cuckfag.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Del Ray Pizzeria ()
Date: May 29, 2017 11:13PM

DRP Alexandria VA
Attachments:
IMG_5136.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Joshua.Heligman ()
Date: May 29, 2017 11:24PM

We Jews didn't scream when the Nazis put us in ovens...because we were all gassed first.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: raised a whole shitgarden ()
Date: May 29, 2017 11:28PM

Libsrsheep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> neo nazi trash gtfo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Libsrsheep Wrote:
> >
>
> >
> > If they're spreading the idea that minorities
> > aren't welcome then yes, they specifically are
> not
> > welcome either. They should get treated the
> same
> > way an ISIS propagandist would be treated in
> our
> > community.
>
>
> Then it's OK if we REAL AMERICANS form communities
> and tell liberals, blacks, mexicans, indians and
> muslims they're not welcome.
>
>
> Then you'd welcome the person "spreading the idea
> that minorities aren't welcome". You said "they
> should get treated the same way an ISIS
> propagandist would be treated in our community".
> Since liberals support terrorists, they'd welcome
> not only an ISIS propagandist in their community,
> they'd welcome an ISIS terrorist. SO the person
> who doesn't want minorities would also be
> welcomed, since that would be the same treatment
> you'd give the "ISIS propagandist".
>
>
> This is why we REAL AMERICANS don't want liberals
> in our communities. We don't want terrorists in
> our communities, unless they're in pine boxes or a
> mass pit with lime and kerosene.


lol your parents must be so proud

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: causeican ()
Date: May 29, 2017 11:28PM

9m9tb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Funny all the lib transplants who helped gentrify
> and price the blacks out of DR are complaining.


yea, haha that’s funny

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Del Ray Pizzeria ! ()
Date: May 29, 2017 11:30PM

Is a well known Nazi hangout.
Attachments:
IMG_5271.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Zika Carrier ()
Date: May 30, 2017 07:20AM

People need to wise up and be smart like the limousine liberals.

Those people can't stand niggers, yet Del Ray is loaded with these white hippies. As someone mentioned before, the way to rid your area of the coloreds is price them out. Kill the development so the land is rare and home prices float upward, sending the niggers down Rt 1 - problem solved.

Then, when someone puts up some posters and the media lights appear outside...c'mon out and tell everyone how hate will be tolerated here and we love all the minorities. Maybe even invite a rich muzzie from old town to be on TV with you just for effect.

It's shocking how smart these libs are...and every nigger in town still votes for them every single time. Genius shit. Absolute genius.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: metalhead ()
Date: May 30, 2017 07:38AM

Black.Snake.Moan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Squad of brothers...no doubt.


This incident just stinks of a liberal that posted these just to try to rile up all the good leftist cucks of Alexandria.
There were plenty of fake "hate crime" incidents during the election; one was committed by a black guy from Philly who vandalized a number of cars in the ghetto with Trump spray paint...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: May 30, 2017 07:50AM

Zika Carrier Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> People need to wise up and be smart like the
> limousine liberals.
>
> Those people can't stand niggers, yet Del Ray is
> loaded with these white hippies. As someone
> mentioned before, the way to rid your area of the
> coloreds is price them out. Kill the development
> so the land is rare and home prices float upward,
> sending the niggers down Rt 1 - problem solved.
>
> Then, when someone puts up some posters and the
> media lights appear outside...c'mon out and tell
> everyone how hate will be tolerated here and we
> love all the minorities. Maybe even invite a rich
> muzzie from old town to be on TV with you just for
> effect.
>
> It's shocking how smart these libs are...and every
> nigger in town still votes for them every single
> time. Genius shit. Absolute genius.

Right...because not a single black person ever had any cash. There's no blacks currently living in DelRay...not a one...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Credibility issues ()
Date: May 30, 2017 08:08AM

Yeah, go online and post the word "nigger" twenty times then accuse liberals in Alexandria for hanging up racist posters.

That sounds so believable.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Del Ray Dave ()
Date: May 30, 2017 08:43AM

It was Drab....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: FONZ ()
Date: May 30, 2017 10:41AM

Del Ray is Chock Full of white hipster types. Rosemont is full of slavery and white oppression apologists. They converge on they main street of Del Ray and shop at boutiques, buy 12 dollar coffees, buy fancy chesses, meats, wines. Does this sound like an integrated neighborhood to you? They should take a stroll around Hybla Valley on a late Friday or Sat night....then we would see how much they "Love the Diversity"......

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Shit getting real ()
Date: May 30, 2017 11:23AM

Emergency meetin at DRP, the usual time. 14/88
Attachments:
IMG_5271.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Libsrsheep ()
Date: May 30, 2017 12:18PM

raised a whole shitgarden Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Libsrsheep Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > neo nazi trash gtfo Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Libsrsheep Wrote:
> > >
> >
> > >
> > > If they're spreading the idea that minorities
> > > aren't welcome then yes, they specifically
> are
> > not
> > > welcome either. They should get treated the
> > same
> > > way an ISIS propagandist would be treated in
> > our
> > > community.
> >
> >
> > Then it's OK if we REAL AMERICANS form
> communities
> > and tell liberals, blacks, mexicans, indians
> and
> > muslims they're not welcome.
> >
> >
> > Then you'd welcome the person "spreading the
> idea
> > that minorities aren't welcome". You said
> "they
> > should get treated the same way an ISIS
> > propagandist would be treated in our community".
>
> > Since liberals support terrorists, they'd
> welcome
> > not only an ISIS propagandist in their
> community,
> > they'd welcome an ISIS terrorist. SO the
> person
> > who doesn't want minorities would also be
> > welcomed, since that would be the same
> treatment
> > you'd give the "ISIS propagandist".
> >
> >
> > This is why we REAL AMERICANS don't want
> liberals
> > in our communities. We don't want terrorists
> in
> > our communities, unless they're in pine boxes or
> a
> > mass pit with lime and kerosene.
>
>
> lol your parents must be so proud


lolzee, lolzee, your butt buddy and Rachel Maddow must be OH SO PROUD of their little libtomaton.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Chirilaguagua ()
Date: May 30, 2017 12:57PM

This bitch wants to turn Del Ray to Chirilagua, sad.
Attachments:
IMG_5273.JPG
IMG_5274.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Gayvid_Blimmo ()
Date: May 30, 2017 01:35PM

I'm one of the posters here who's REALLY hung!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Georgetown professor ()
Date: May 30, 2017 01:44PM

Shame
Attachments:
IMG_5273.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: ItWasTrump ()
Date: May 30, 2017 08:51PM

I think it was Sean Spicer. Acting on orders from Donald Trump himself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Annandale racist out on bail? ()
Date: May 30, 2017 09:30PM

Is that Annandale piece of shit out on bail or is he locked up? Looks like his work. None of this is illegal, but if he gets his ass kicked, I wouldn't care.

And what's with the white fucksticks who want to be first rushing to the microphone to tell everyone they aren't racist?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Christine Fair ()
Date: May 30, 2017 09:54PM

Why are the loudest proponents of 'tolerance' and 'peace'
so frequently ugly, hateful people?
Attachments:
IMG_5273.JPG
IMG_5274.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: 17 E Del Ray Ave Alexandria ()
Date: May 30, 2017 11:11PM

Christine Fair, Del Ray community hates you.
Attachments:
IMG_5276.JPG
IMG_5275.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: FFXU online internet troll ()
Date: May 31, 2017 12:51AM

17 E Del Ray Ave Alexandria Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Christine Fair, Del Ray community hates you.

I heard she tried to sell herself to a GW frat as a bukkake girl for a party and they rejected her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: dolt ()
Date: May 31, 2017 08:34AM

17 E Del Ray Ave Alexandria Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Christine Fair, Del Ray community hates you.

Please move
Attachments:
IMG_5279.JPG
IMG_5282.PNG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: Christine Fair ()
Date: June 14, 2017 01:03PM

Are you happy that you got some violence in your community now, Christine Fair?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So who hung those posters in Del Ray?
Posted by: :-) ()
Date: July 21, 2017 10:57PM

ItWasTrump Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think it was Sean Spicer. Acting on orders from
> Donald Trump himself.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  *******   **    **  **     **  **      **  **        
 **     **  **   **   ***   ***  **  **  **  **    **  
 **         **  **    **** ****  **  **  **  **    **  
 ********   *****     ** *** **  **  **  **  **    **  
 **     **  **  **    **     **  **  **  **  ********* 
 **     **  **   **   **     **  **  **  **        **  
  *******   **    **  **     **   ***  ***         **  
This forum powered by Phorum.