HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I made a huge batch of chile last weekend, so I'll make a lasagne this weekend. I need ideas for the following weekend.
Posted by: Chef of the weekend ()
Date: May 18, 2017 10:33AM

I'll be at home, so it can be ideas to cook in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over a fire.

AND GO!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I made a huge batch of chile last weekend, so I'll make a lasagne this weekend. I need ideas for the following weekend.
Posted by: Dir. T. E. Sanchez ()
Date: May 18, 2017 10:42AM

Trout.

Re: I made a huge batch of chile last weekend, so I'll make a lasagne this weekend. I need ideas for the following weekend.
Posted by: Booby Flay ()
Date: May 18, 2017 11:39AM

Arsenic Shooters.

Posted by: too busy ()
Date: May 18, 2017 12:50PM

We sometimes make a large batch of onion chicken on Sundays. It is really versatile. We eat it as a main the first night, then use the leftovers in sandwiches, wraps and salads. http://www.frenchs.com/recipe/frenchs-crunchy-onion-chicken-RE1309-1

Posted by: pork lover ()
Date: May 18, 2017 04:03PM

If you like pulled pork sandwiches and have a slow cooker/crock pot, cook a pork shoulder/Boston butt. After seven or eight hours you have yummy tender pork for sandwiches. Put on a hamburger bun with hot sauce and cole slaw.

Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: May 18, 2017 04:06PM

Lucky Charms with milk

Posted by: Squidwerd ()
Date: May 18, 2017 07:31PM

King crab legs with melted butter.

Posted by: UNTUM ()
Date: May 18, 2017 07:39PM

Chile? Nice country.

Posted by: Hans Huckibein ()
Date: May 18, 2017 08:15PM

You should make ratatouille

Posted by: DAJAX The Cook ()
Date: May 18, 2017 08:54PM

Kentucky Burgoo http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/kentucky_burgoo/

Or Virginia Brunswick Stew https://www.washingtonpost.com/recipes/official-brunswick-stew/13831/?utm_term=.a5896f0c2ccb

The Only Thing I Trust Printed In The Washington Post..Food..LOL

The First Brunswick Stew was made in Virginia

DAJAX The Cook. Sorry Pal Ya Just Missed the Kentucky Derby.. Mint Julip..??

Kentucky Burgoo..Ya...!

Posted by: Low IQ ()
Date: May 18, 2017 10:58PM

Crispy Szechuan Cicadas with Snow Pea Pods and Lobster Sauce

Posted by: Fart Sniffer ()
Date: May 19, 2017 05:20AM

Chili fats are the BEST.

You need to do a cauliflower casserole next!

Posted by: Chili Farts ()
Date: May 19, 2017 07:54PM

Omg! Chili farts are the best!!!

Posted by: reality1 ()
Date: May 19, 2017 09:39PM

I might recommend going to the library instead; Chile is a great Country, but I wouldn't recommend you eat it.

Maybe some: India? Greece? Italy? Germany?

Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: May 19, 2017 10:48PM

Actually I was surprised to learn recently that either spelling is considered acceptable for the dish: chili or chile. Or even chilli, though that always makes me think of a cartoon penguin.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.