HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gainesville/Haymarket
Posted by: Nova00 ()
Date: May 11, 2017 05:03PM

The houses getting built there currently are huge and the schools seem fine. Is it worth moving all the way out there?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gainesville/Haymarket
Posted by: fuck Gaymarket ()
Date: May 11, 2017 05:14PM

If you feel the need, be my guest, but there is really nothing to do out there, and I often question the mental health of the people who live in that area. Had a buddy who dated a girl who lived out that way for quite some time. She was the most conniving manipulative bitch I have ever known, and still is, but my friend stuck with her. She ended up cheating on him with another guy, who coincidentally had the same name as my friend. She was able to play both of them off, for about a year before the found out she was dating not one, but two people. When they called her out on it, she had a psychotic break.

Another friend of mine dated a girl who lived out there as well and she turned out to be the biggest whore that ever went to the highschool around there at that time (battlefield). That friend ended up contracting some venereal disease, he never said which one. He dumped her, and she shaved her head and became a lesbian. Very very odd place.

Posted by: Dr. Memory ()
Date: May 11, 2017 05:36PM

Easy access to rec opportunities in Blue Ridge and Shenandoah Valley, Manassas battlefield right there for all the Civil War buffs, miles of beautiful roads and lanes if you like motorcycling or tooling around in the roadster with the top down. Be prepared to focus on lawn care. A cursory glance at any neighborhood will reveal the obsessive love of mowing that afflicts the populace in the area.

Posted by: Love it out west ()
Date: May 11, 2017 05:41PM

Well, aside from your "friends" with VD and poor taste in women, I would say the area is great. A bunch of great breweries and wineries within a very short drive, a number of places with local sourced farm to table fare and very good schools. Nice houses, decent people (other than the 2 hookers you and your buddies caught herpes from) and good entertainment. What's not to like?

Posted by: Nova00 ()
Date: May 11, 2017 05:52PM

I am just surprised how fast the area has changed. It used to be The Boondocks when I live there, or was considered pretty trashy. I was very surprised at the nice houses and the fact that a lot of the schools or decent. It seemed to have turned over in a relatively quick amount of time. I just wonder how long it will take for it to be an overcrowded traffic pit likke Fairfax.

Posted by: white peoplez ()
Date: May 11, 2017 06:07PM

I've been out here in Bristow for a few years after growing up in Fairfax and it's great. Mostly white people and a lot of young couples with kids it seems.

Reminds me of Fairfax 20 years ago.

Stay the fuck out!

Posted by: Freq ()
Date: May 11, 2017 09:39PM

Nope. Too far from Maryland.

Posted by: Fairfax Undergrounddddddd ()
Date: May 11, 2017 09:52PM

This is Fairfax Underground you low IQ hicks.

Go build your own fucking forum for Prince Inbred County.

Then you can have the circle jerk over Haymarket.

Can't do it? Then STFU!

Posted by: Jack Mihoff ()
Date: May 12, 2017 05:46AM

Fairfax Undergrounddddddd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is Fairfax Underground you low IQ hicks.
>
> Go build your own fucking forum for Prince Inbred
> County.
>
> Then you can have the circle jerk over Haymarket.
>
> Can't do it? Then STFU!

Prince Inbred County? That's the truth. Pave that shit over & line it for parking.

Posted by: Mr. Mayhoffer ()
Date: May 12, 2017 09:35AM

I live past there by about 10 miles. I can tell you that there's lots of married women from the Gainesville area that us CL to hookup all of the time. I had one married woman bring her conversion van and we had sex in the back of it. She was a freak! She brought a large vat on yogurt and poured it on my crotch and licked it all off of me. It was everywhere too and I'm a hairy guy!

Posted by: Mr. Mayhoffer ()
Date: May 12, 2017 09:38AM

I forgot to mention. She had me cum into the yogurt container. She said she was bringing it home to serve to her husband. That was the sickest thing I've ever had a married woman do or say. I have fucked her regularly for awhile now! She did the same thing with pudding!

Posted by: he9nj ()
Date: May 12, 2017 08:19PM

No fun out here. Don't come here. Breweries, wineries, and distilleries keep popping up all over the damn place.

Posted by: Prohibition_is_Dead ()
Date: May 12, 2017 08:26PM

he9nj Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No fun out here. Don't come here. Breweries,
> wineries, and distilleries keep popping up all
> over the damn place.

So saved commute money funnels into to alcoholism..

i'm sure you'll be a success story in a few years

Posted by: JYVHT ()
Date: May 12, 2017 08:27PM

I go to the Wegmans there just to get out of Fairfax for a while.

Date: May 12, 2017 10:09PM

Forget That I-66 Nightmare..Fredericksburg is the Place to be..Hot Truck Stop Southern Style Food Haute Cuisine Chef.. there in a trailer shack...Called DAJAX'S !!

And Brand New 4 BR homes with 2 car garages are 350 K Towns 260K Brand New..!!

As long as your going to sit in Traffic..You may as well sit in a Van Pool To Fredericksburg..Hey We Gota Wegmans Too..

And Its a hop and skip to the Beaches South.VB OBX ! .Halfway to Richmond.. Halfway to DC..Hey Hey Hey Great BBQ at Allmans..! Natch ..LOL! Crabman On RT 3 Steamed and Spicy..Ya..Got It all ..In The Burg..! Stores Galore..Soccer Fields..The Rap River..The Potomac..The Northern Neck ..Skyline Drive at Panorama..Lake Anna..Charlottesville's..60 miles.!! Blue Ridge Parkway..75 Miles.. Hey Peaks Of Otter..!

DAJAX Your Pal..

Posted by: only hicks and deplorables ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:12PM

terrible place out there with hicks and rednecks trying to bring black lynchings and threats to minorities constantly

democrats and muslims are hunted out there and should stay away

fairfax is full of diversity and friendliness you don't want to go anywhere near Gainesville/Haymarket/Bristow if you're a decent person and not a despicable, deplorable white racist Trumptard

Posted by: Not from Haymarket ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:34PM

I agree with everything that everyone has said About not going out to Haymarket. We should all stay in this much better area that is FAIRFAX. Whatever we do, we should never go check out the lower class area that is Gainesville and Haymarket. Let those low class rednecks wallow in their new stores, restaurants, breweries, homes, wineries, schools etc. We will continue to be superior with our aging infrastructure and schools.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.