HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax Needs A Private Security Camera Incentive Program
Posted by: Watch It Go Down ()
Date: March 21, 2017 07:19AM

With the increase in gang-related killings and thousands of unsolved property crimes in Fairfax County, we need more community eyes on the problem.

The Private Security Camera Incentive Program, administered by the Office of Victim Services and Justice Grants (Office), creates a rebate for residents, businesses, nonprofits, and religious institutions to purchase and install security camera systems on their property and register them with the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD). The program provides a rebate of up to $200 per camera, with a maximum rebate of up to $500 per residential address (e.g., home offices, condo buildings, and apartments) and $750 for all other addresses. The rebate is exclusively for the cost of the camera(s) including any applicable tax.

https://ovsjg.dc.gov/service/private-security-camera-system-incentive-program

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Needs A Private Security Camera Incentive Program
Posted by: MKTdb ()
Date: March 21, 2017 07:23AM

D.C. is better at crime fighting than Fairfax. Who woulda thunk?

Posted by: Milky Floor ()
Date: May 05, 2021 03:42AM

It should be much better if we have a lot of cameras on our streets. Everything will be under control

Posted by: mavswaves ()
Date: May 07, 2021 07:32AM

On the roof of my house there are security cameras from https://ajax.systems/ , thanks to which I sometimes monitor the situation on the street. I do not follow anyone, just so I can be sure that I will not become an accomplice to a crime that could happen in my presence but not in front of my eyes. I believe that it is the duty of every citizen to report illegal actions in his city, district or street. This is a very important part of civil and legal society. Am I right or wrong? What do you think?

Posted by: Balance Blind ()
Date: June 26, 2021 05:49AM

There is some truth in what you say. What kind of security system is this? This is the first I've heard of it.

Posted by: vainillafire ()
Date: June 27, 2021 04:34AM

If this is your first time hearing about this security system, then I strongly recommend that you first read the excellent detailed video review of ajax on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSKSZsM7OEcW4JVyxPJUhwg. Among all the information on the Internet, the video format is the most suitable for me, since I do not really like to read a lot of text. I start to get distracted and lose the point. I prefer to listen to an intelligent person say something in a measured voice. So I advise you to look at this review. I am sure that he will give you the greatest amount of useful information on the subject.

Posted by: MathEW ()
Date: June 27, 2021 10:25PM

Its got this project site that’s a starts.

Posted by: CatinBox ()
Date: July 17, 2021 04:45PM

I'm more interested in something like a program in order to leave video reviews about various products. I think this is the best way to understand a good product or not. If you are interested, I can give you a link to an article about this. Here Pissedconsumer you can read all the details

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.