HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Listen up cucks! Nick The Dick is back with my 8.5 inch mushroom tip and coke can circumference to fuck your wives and ruin your lives!
Posted by: Nickthedick ()
Date: March 15, 2017 03:24PM

You didn't really think she was getting wet about your Prius and I'm with Hillary bumper sticker did you? I'm about swinging this big dick of mine all over the targets and wegmans of northern Virginia while you miserable middle managers are toiling and fighting over the same nickle all day! Nick the dick is back you dig?

You're coming home to stained sheets tonight son!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Listen up cucks! Nick The Dick is back with my 8.5 inch mushroom tip and coke can circumference to fuck your wives and ruin your lives!
Posted by: Fairfax Resident 2 ()
Date: March 15, 2017 05:05PM

This is more than likely OPs reality.
Attachments:
IMG_0040.JPG

Re: Listen up cucks! Nick The Dick is back with my 8.5 inch mushroom tip and coke can circumference to fuck your wives and ruin your lives!
Date: March 15, 2017 05:16PM

Lol! I appreciate your comments made in jest! Humor makes even the lowest of cucks feel good for a minute! I assure you, your wife will get hers soon! I've got the dick of a nigger, the paycheck of a chinaman engineer and a yacht like the biggest kike lawyer you've ever met! I'm the new hybrid! An alpha white who balls like a nigger and has the cash to give her what you could only finance if your credit didn't suck so bad!

Don't sweat it, I'm only taking her for a spin. I'll have her home with a fresh coat of wax in the morning!

Posted by: Dad ()
Date: March 15, 2017 05:28PM

Nick, get off the computer and do your homework. You're getting a D in Social Studies.

-Dad

Date: March 15, 2017 06:23PM

I assure you the only exam you need to worry about is the gag reflex exam your lady just passed. Nick the dick ain't no joke when your lady starts to choke!

I wonder how she is going to even feign a moan the next time you toss your hotdog down her gaping gash! I'm the new protype, I'm the dick she's thinking about when she is tossing your hamburger helper in the pan right now!

Posted by: Winston.Cucks.You ()
Date: March 15, 2017 08:52PM

OP, today your wife asked me why I have the letters W and Y tatooed on my cock. After a few seconds of sucking it, she was surprised to see it reads, "Welcome to Jamaica! Have a nice day!"

Date: March 15, 2017 09:53PM

Cool story bro. She doesn't need smelly nigger dick with all your nigger drama. I'm the new protype alpha white male. Dick like a nigger but no arrests, bastard kids and completely self sufficient. Go smoke a joint and remember the glory days fucking stoned fat white chicks on spring break back in 95 son. Nick the dick is back in town and business is off the chain!

Posted by: Freq ()
Date: March 17, 2017 05:06PM

I am from PG County and not impressed.

Posted by: dvkPW ()
Date: March 17, 2017 06:30PM

Nickthedick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> An alpha white who balls like a nigger and
> has the cash to give her what you could only
> finance if your credit didn't suck so bad!

You spend money on some married broad? You're doing it wrong.

Posted by: Mizthedickless ()
Date: March 17, 2017 06:36PM

Did you try to use the little 2.25 vienna sausage on Mo?

Date: March 17, 2017 09:18PM

You bitches are clearly not used to a Big Swinging bisexual alpha dog dick like me.

I am so totally read to suck your nut sacks dry.

SHEE-IT GADGAM YALL

Posted by: Yer Wife ()
Date: March 17, 2017 09:21PM

I met up with her at Arthur Treacher's. The one at Fairfax Circle...

We shared a fish and chips platter...

Then I smeared cole slaw all over her ass and.............

.. well you know

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.