HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
High-Speed Chase Ends With Rammed Cruiser, Vehicle Fire on I-495
Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: December 31, 2016 06:21PM

High-Speed Chase Ends With Rammed Cruiser, Vehicle Fire on I-495: Police
Vienna woman reached 113 mph in chase. She fled on foot before her crashed van caught fire, according to Virginia State Police.

By Mary Ann Barton (Patch Staff) - December 31, 2016 5:10 pm ET
ShareTweetGoogle PlusRedditEmailComments
High-Speed Chase Ends With Rammed Cruiser, Vehicle Fire on I-495: Police
ALEXANDRIA, VA — A Vienna woman faces multiple charges following a pursuit Saturday morning that started in Fairfax County and ended in Alexandria, according to Virginia State Police.

The chase started Saturday morning at about 9:24 a.m., when Virginia State Police Trooper A.M. Hoye initiated a traffic stop on a 2003 Honda SUV that was traveling east on I-495, police said. The offense was for speeding, as the Honda was traveling at 88 MPH in a posted 55 MPH speed limit, according to police.

The Honda pulled off onto the shoulder at Eisenhower Avenue in Fairfax County. During the course of the traffic stop, the Honda’s driver gave the trooper false information, according to police. When Trooper Hoye began questioning the driver about her information, the driver put the Honda in gear and sped away, police said. Hoye followed.

During the pursuit, Trooper Hoye and two other Virginia troopers positioned themselves around the Honda in an attempt to slow down, contain and stop the suspect vehicle. Instead, the driver of the Honda, Dema Jamal Hadieh, sped up to approximately 113 MPH and rammed the back of Trooper Hoye’s Chevrolet Impala, police said.

The impact of hitting the trooper’s patrol car caused Hadieh to lose control of the Honda. The Honda ran off the right side of I-495 and struck the Jersey wall, just east of Route 1 in Alexandria. Dieh then jumped out of the SUV and tried to flee on foot, but was detained by one of the other troopers assisting in the pursuit. Meanwhile, the Honda caught fire.

Hadieh, 27, of Vienna, was taken into custody without further incident. Virginia State Police charged the woman with reckless driving, one felony count of eluding police and attempted malicious wounding of a law enforcement officer.

Trooper Hoye sustained a minor shoulder injury when her patrol car was rammed in the pursuit. She was treated at the scene. Hadieh was not injured. The incident remains under investigation.

http://patch.com/virginia/vienna/vienna-woman-leads-police-100-mph-chase-rams-officers-cruiser-police

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High-Speed Chase Ends With Rammed Cruiser, Vehicle Fire on I-495
Posted by: Profiler ()
Date: December 31, 2016 06:49PM

Typical nigger bitch behavior.

Posted by: PFk3w ()
Date: December 31, 2016 06:56PM

Dema Jamal Hadieh

Sounds like a Muslime probably here illegally. Maybe even ISIS.

Hurry Mr Trump, you got some housecleaning to do!

Posted by: Kill Muzzies ()
Date: December 31, 2016 07:21PM

PFk3w Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dema Jamal Hadieh
>
>
> Sounds like a Muslime probably here illegally.
> Maybe even ISIS.
>
> Hurry Mr Trump, you got some housecleaning to do!

Yep, Trump is gonna be busy booting out all these raghead scumbags.

Posted by: Ficjjcck ()
Date: December 31, 2016 07:47PM

Sand Nigger bitch. 100%

Posted by: OMG infractions ()
Date: December 31, 2016 08:02PM

Nah, he's legal, been through the court system. He's just a drugged-up crappy driver that didn't want to get caught... again.

GT08243953-00 HADIEH, DEMA J 12/11/2008 09:30 AM FAIL KEEP PROPER CONTROL
GT09178310-00 HADIEH, DEMA J 08/07/2009 09:30 AM VIOL RIGHT TURN ON RED
GT11001136-00 HADIEH, DEMA J 02/18/2011 09:30 AM FAIL TO OBEY HIGHWAY SIGN
GT11012738-00 HADIEH, DEMA J 03/24/2011 09:30 AM HOV VIOLATION
GC12076470-00 HADIEH, DEMA JAMAL 09/17/2012 02:00 PM POSS.OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
GC12076574-00 HADIEH, DEMA JAMAL 09/17/2012 02:00 PM UNAUTH DISTRIB CTRL DRUG PARA
GC12118047-00 HADIEH, DEMA JAMAL 09/17/2012 02:00 PM POSS.OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
GC14017935-00 HADIEH, DEMA JAMAL 04/23/2014 02:00 PM POSS OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
GC14017938-00 HADIEH, DEMA JAMAL 04/23/2014 02:00 PM POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA
GC14017939-00 HADIEH, DEMA JAMAL 04/23/2014 02:00 PM UNAUTH DISTRIB CTRL DRUG PARA
GC14020317-00 HADIEH, DEMA JAMAL 04/23/2014 02:00 PM POSS.OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
GC14020319-00 HADIEH, DEMA JAMAL 04/23/2014 02:00 PM UNAUTH DISTRIB CTRL DRUG PARA
GC16047278-00 HADIEH, DEMA JAMAL 05/11/2016 02:00 PM POSS.OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE Mark For Payment
PAST DUE
GC16047278-01 HADIEH, DEMA JAMAL 05/18/2017 02:00 PM VIOL PROBATION OF MISD OFF
GT12044969-00 HADIEH, DEMA JAMAL 04/11/2012 09:30 AM 078/55 RECKLESS Mark For Payment
PAST DUE
GT12127778-00 HADIEH, DEMA JAMAL 07/26/2012 09:30 AM FAIL TO DIM HEADLIGHTS Mark For Payment
PAST DUE
GT12127786-00 HADIEH, DEMA JAMAL 07/26/2012 09:30 AM NO DRIVERS LICENSE Mark For Payment
PAST DUE
GT14020320-00 HADIEH, DEMA JAMAL 04/23/2014 02:00 PM DRIV UNDER REVO/SUSPENSION
GT14020325-00 HADIEH, DEMA JAMAL 04/23/2014 02:00 PM 79/55 SPEEDING

Posted by: Vtec kicked in yo ()
Date: December 31, 2016 08:07PM

Honda pilots can only go 109 mph before you hit the limiter. The 113mph part is B.S

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 31, 2016 08:12PM

Date: December 31, 2016 08:22PM

There are three reasons that she fled:

1. Has unpaid fines and court costs dating back from 2012, so her license is suspended.

2. She has a 12 month suspended sentence for possession of a controlled substance that was entered on 05/11/2016.

3. Has a capias for violating probation dating from 07/28/2016.

Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: December 31, 2016 08:27PM

But the rules don't apply to her............

Posted by: Muslime ()
Date: December 31, 2016 08:37PM

Definitely a rag head but would hit. She's probably wild as a bucking bronco in bed! Especially after she spends 8-10 in the Gray Bar Hilton

Posted by: Judge Dred ()
Date: December 31, 2016 10:22PM

Ludwig Wrote:
> Instead, the driver of the
> Honda, Dema Jamal Hadieh

Guilty.

Next.

Posted by: great story ()
Date: December 31, 2016 11:02PM

Story read like a soccer mom who finally lost her mind. Well written, especially for MAB of Patch.

Then saw the name. Changed everything.

Posted by: RealityCheck ()
Date: December 31, 2016 11:10PM

Yet another nigger-illegal ruining Fairfax, pobably has chink friends 2.

Date: December 31, 2016 11:12PM

Looking at her phanotype she's either a spic or a mulatto. Not surprised.

Posted by: Mark j ()
Date: January 01, 2017 12:11AM

Sounds like a muzzie name...jail her..ten years

Posted by: Now Watching X-Files ()
Date: January 01, 2017 12:53AM

Did anyone see the picture of the police cruiser on patch.com? That's no 113 MPH impact.

Date: January 01, 2017 12:54AM

Now Watching X-Files Wrote:
> Did anyone see the picture of the police cruiser
> on patch.com? That's no 113 MPH impact.

What matters is how this bitch wasn't really an American. Throw her in prison.

Posted by: Ruthtruths ()
Date: January 01, 2017 04:44AM

My prediction to you for 2017 is disappointment because Trump ain't following through on anything that would make his deplorables happy.

Posted by: uLvm4 ()
Date: January 01, 2017 09:47AM

What is a Sheriff's Sale?
The Fairfax County Sheriff's Office periodically holds public auctions of seized vehicles at the location at which the vehicle is stored. Properties to be auctioned are listed on the Department of Tax Administration's website. The Code of Virginia allows for the seizure and liquidation of personal property necessary to pay delinquent taxes, interest and the costs associated with this process.

NOTE: Virginia law restricts all Fairfax County employees from bidding at a Sheriff's Sale.

Can I see or drive the vehicle before the auction?
You cannot drive the vehicle. The only way to view the vehicle is to drive by the address given on the auction page. The vehicle may be parked on private property, in which case you will have to view it from the street. You cannot get inside the car or look under the hood. The vehicle is sold AS IS. There are no warranties or refunds.

How is the opening bid determined?
The opening bid is determined on a case by case basis by the deputy executing the sale of the vehicle. The opening bid is based on the value of the vehicle, amount of delinquent taxes to be recovered and the costs associated with the process.

If I win the auction and the vehicle is mine, can I drive it home?
Since you won't have insurance or license tags for the car, you will not be allowed to drive it. Instead, you will have to tow the vehicle from the property. In some cases, you will have to contact a locksmith (or the dealership if the car is less than seven years old) because a key may not be available.

How soon after the auction must I take possession of the car?
Immediately.

What form of payment will you take at the auction?
The Sheriff's Office accepts cash or a cashier's check. However, we strongly recommend that you bring cash because the cashier's check would have to be for the exact amount, which you will not know until the auction is over. If your cashier's check is under the amount, you may add cash to it to equal your successful bid. If the cashier's check is over the amount, we will not give you change back.

How often are Sheriff's Sales?
The frequency of sales is determined by the number of vehicles seized by the county. Sales typically vary from as many as 2-3 per week to as few as 2-3 per month.

What time and where are Sheriff's Sales held?
The sale is always at the location where the seized vehicle is stored, typically at a home or business. Sales are scheduled for Monday-Friday and always are held at 11 a.m.

How far in advance do you post a notice of a Sheriff's Sale?
Legally, the Sheriff's Office must post notice at least 10 days before the sale. If you are interesting in bidding on a seized vehicle, we strongly recommend that you check the Department of Tax Administration's website the morning of the sale to make sure that the vehicle is still scheduled for auction. If the owner pays the delinquent taxes, the auction will be cancelled.

Code of Virginia § 8.01-498. Selling officers and employees not to bid or to purchase.

No officer of any city, town, county or constitutional officer or employee of any such city, town, county or constitutional office shall, directly or indirectly, bid on or purchase effects sold under a writ by such officer. Anyone violating this section shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

Posted by: Yc47V ()
Date: January 01, 2017 09:48AM

MAKE SURE AT THE NEXT AUCTION YOU DEMAND THEY START THE VEHICLE BEFORE YOU BID !!

Posted by: Amish Buggy Driver ()
Date: January 01, 2017 08:51PM

Did anyone see the picture of the police cruiser on patch.com? That's no 113 MPH impact. GOTTA THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX ON THIS ONE. THE CRUISER WAS ALSO GOING 113 MPH. IF THE CRUISER WAS STOPPED THAT WOULD BE A DIFFERENT STORY THEN.

Date: January 01, 2017 09:01PM

Now Watching X-Files Wrote:
> Did anyone see the picture of the police cruiser
> on patch.com? That's no 113 MPH impact.

If the Honda was moving at 113 MPH, and the police car was going....let's say 90 MPH, then the Honda hit the police car at 23 MPH.

Posted by: Anon23 ()
Date: January 03, 2017 05:09PM

I can assure you she's not an illegal. She has been battling drug addiction for quite some time. Unfortunately she keeps getting in trouble. Her little girl is in good hands. Hopefully this will be a wake up call for her.

Posted by: Bobo ()
Date: January 14, 2017 04:53PM

What a dumb bitch, reminds me of the hillbilly from Fredericksburg that killed a lady on old Keene mill while sipping moonshine

Posted by: why do it? ()
Date: January 15, 2017 11:02AM

Another example of a person with a troubled life involved with drugs.
Yet, some of you idiots want drugs legalized.
Can't you see the damage it causes to so many people, many of them innocent victims?

Posted by: Faded ()
Date: February 08, 2017 06:21PM

I dated his psycho chick for almost a year r I didn't know she was a heroines addict until 4 months in. I thought she could change but fuck I was dead wrong. She's a shit bag slut junkie. Go to hell in jail.

Posted by: big pharma ()
Date: February 08, 2017 07:34PM

why do it? Wrote:
> Another example of a person with a troubled life
> involved with drugs.
> Yet, some of you idiots want drugs legalized.
> Can't you see the damage it causes to so many
> people, many of them innocent victims?

People want weed legalized, not heroin.

Posted by: DJ Hadieh ()
Date: February 08, 2017 08:50PM

I just want say thank you for yours support. I know I have had a troubled pass, but you are all very kind with your words. Specially anon23, thank you! I know you and I think you speak very good about my children's. They are good kids even though there parents are trying to git better now.

Thanks you again for you're words and feeling.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.