HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I love the freezing cold weather. No Bums on every street corner with cardboard signs!
Posted by: Sub Zero ()
Date: December 15, 2016 07:30AM

I parked across the street from one of these professional guilt trippers. Watched as she pulled out her iphone and checked her fitbit to see how many steps she walked so far.

ahhhh, to pretend to be poor and homeless. The pros know the colder it is, the more money there is to be made. Wonder at what temp they give it up.

I'll be driving around to see.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I love the freezing cold weather. No Bums on every street corner with cardboard signs!
Posted by: Mr.HeatMiser ()
Date: December 15, 2016 07:54AM

If you label them professional guilt trippers, then what does that say about you? Nobody can make you feel something without your permission...why do you feel guilty? Were you responsible for their circumstances? No...then you should feel no guilt, even from a pro.

Re: I love the freezing cold weather. No Bums on every street corner with cardboard signs!
Posted by: OP Here and I speak the truth ()
Date: December 15, 2016 09:12AM

I'm guilt free.

It's my friends and family always begging me to roll the window down so they can waste thier money.

I'm the one getting the wiskey breath when they step to the door.
That stuff is human ant-freeze. That's why they can stand there all day.

Posted by: I beg to differ ()
Date: December 15, 2016 02:59PM

Grabbed a handful of 20's to spread some Christmas cheer.

No one out for the free cash. Must not be "poor" enough to bear the cold.

Usual spots:

Corner of Rolling Road and Keene Mill (both sides!) GONE

Rolling Shopping center by Anitas...GONE

123 & Old Bridge Rd....GONE

Giant shopping Center.......GONE

I tossed the cash into the Salvation Army Bucket. That Lady was freezing...

Posted by: You Have to Get a Job ()
Date: December 15, 2016 09:36PM

There was some bum within a mile of my house.

He was at the intersection of Fox Mill and Fairfax County Parkway.

Then some shithead van driver gave him a bill.

I don't know what his sign said, but it was probably like,

"You work, I don't, give me some of your money, and I'll be happy."

Typical Communist bullshit.

I hope that Fairfax County passes an ordinance to get rid of this scourge.

There's no First Amendment Right to stand at a street corner and beg. I don't know what Democrat you listened to, but, you have to work. You need to get a job. I know that it's difficult to comprehend, but you have to get a job.

If not, I believe you should be given one warning, and then, if you continue to beg, you go to jail for several months. I'd rather pay taxes to keep you behind bars then seeing you at some intersection with your pathetic sign.

And to you bleeding heart dumbass liberals, those signs are 95% lies. And, the some of the beggars in Fairfax County actually own homes.

Posted by: Gerrytarderrer2 ()
Date: December 15, 2016 09:43PM

I always love their stories about running out of gas money or their car got towed and they left their wallet in the car or lost wallet that had metro card and just need a couple dollars to get back to "fill in the blank" station.

Posted by: I Wonder How... ()
Date: December 15, 2016 09:54PM

The People I Saw at the White House some years back, living in a shopping cart..I Mean they were inside the cart bundled up ..are doing .. on nights like this?

One time 35 years back , I laid on a steam grate on the Ellipse and when I got up after 5 minutes ..I felt Greasy from it!! Greasy Steam.. What a life! But Its There's And that's The Way they Want to live it.

And I Was A Fed making Good Money too..Just wanted to see what it was like..

Steam Gate?? No Way Jose..I am Happy To be In My Warm!! Dilapidated Trailer!! In My Septic Tank Hellhole.. WARM BABY WARM!!

Thinking bout Crisp Fried Snakehead Fish!! And So Happy to be getting that $$ CASH Every Month..Right On Time Baby..From Uncle Grey Whiskers!!

DAJAX

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.