HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Walking on the Fighting Side of Me - Nats Park Edition
Posted by: Merle ()
Date: November 09, 2016 08:17AM

Back in 2005 for opening day at Nats Park George W Bush threw out the first pitch. It was one of the biggest days in DC sports history, RFK tailgating was legendary. Me and my buddies had been drinking heavily for 4+ hours, we had been smoking a lot of dope. So when we went into the ballpark we were more than hammered, the whole game was a blur. When W stepped out to do the first pitch a group of aholes in front of us started booing. After cheering for our president we turned our attention to the pansies in front of us, we shouted every fighting word in the book at them and they wisely never turned around, thank God, back then there were no security checks at the doors so I had my Leatherman in my pocket.

Nowadays I don't smoke anymore and don't drink anywhere near that level, they also have metal detectors at the gates. I'll be calm and hold my tongue when some loudmouths spout off at President Trump. But I'm sure they'll be some younger patriots holding the line.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.