HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Accident at 28SB and Waxpool on 10/18
Posted by: Nevermore ()
Date: October 20, 2016 08:32PM

Hi, I am hoping that maybe some of the individuals who stopped to assist the driver of the Orange Jeep Wrangler that was involved in an accident on 28 SB near the Waxpool interchange come on here sometimes. If they are I just want to say thanks for stopping and assisting, it was greatly appreciated and I can't thank you enough. None of you had to take the time to stop and help.

Also, if there is anyone on here who saw the accident please reply. I don't remember much of it except that a smaller dark colored car came up extremely fast behind me then swerved into me. The PD said all witnesses were gone when they arrived.

Once again, thanks to everyone who stopped to assist.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.