HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Confessions of a Trump Fact-Checker I spent 33 days fact-checking 253 Donald Trump falsehoods. Here’s what I’ve learned.
Posted by: Red State * ()
Date: October 19, 2016 07:45AM

What we’re experiencing from Trump is a daily avalanche of wrongness. The essential truth of this election cannot be conveyed with an examination of any one particular chunk of ice. The story is the massive accumulation of nonsense, big stuff and little stuff alike, day after day.

The fewest inaccuracies I’ve heard in any day is four. The most is 25. (Twenty-five!) That doesn’t include the first two debates, at which I counted 34 and 33, respectively. Over the course of 33 days, I counted a total of 253 (including some that repeat).

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/one-month-253-trump-untruths-214369?lo=ap_b1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Confessions of a Trump Fact-Checker I spent 33 days fact-checking 253 Donald Trump falsehoods. Here’s what I’ve learned.
Posted by: George Soros ()
Date: October 19, 2016 08:17AM

You're doing a fine job, boy! Keep it up and I might bump your pay to $10/hr!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.