HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Accident on 66 West @ FFX County Parkway 10-08-16 ??
Posted by: earlydriver ()
Date: October 08, 2016 10:56AM

Any one know details....around 5am the state police had the two lanes shut....looked like a fatal....I saw a bunch of people standing around and a meat wagon.....aloso saw a motorcycle in the middle of the road.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Accident on 66 West @ FFX County Parkway 10-08-16 ??
Posted by: Crash.Witness. ()
Date: October 08, 2016 02:13PM

I saw the whole thing. The idiot biker was lane splitting. The cager didn't like that and was late throwing the block so, instead of getting in front of the donor-cyclist he ended up side-swiping him.

Remember kids...there are 2 kinds of motorcyclists. Those why have put down their bikes and those who will.

Posted by: tJcN3 ()
Date: October 08, 2016 02:38PM

What is a cager and what do you mean "throwing the block at him"? Would you draw me a picture please? In English.

Posted by: mc ou812 ()
Date: October 08, 2016 03:46PM

I speak urban professional. If necessary. A cager is a citizen who drives a vehicle with 4 wheels. As for blocking, the car tried to get in front of the motorcycle as it was riding up in between two lanes. Instead of being in front of the bike, they hit it from the side taking him down. Tough ride. Probably ended up under someone's car. Or, I was makin time splitin the lanes when a fucking vigilante cager put me wheels up and it was road rash city.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.