HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Marilyn Mosby - ANGRY - FLUSTERED - CONFUSED
Posted by: She needs to be removed ()
Date: July 27, 2016 11:07AM

She was out of control trying to cover her ass. This woman is so full of hate and rage.

Baltimore may catch on fire again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marilyn Mosby - ANGRY - FLUSTERED - CONFUSED
Posted by: lying pricks ()
Date: July 27, 2016 11:13AM

I'm surprised she's not speaking at the Democrat convention. She'd fit right in with the rest of the "goddamn America" assholes.

BTW, that fatass Michelle Obama is now saying America is great? What a fucking liar. Just 8 years ago, she said she was never proud of America. She suddenly likes this country? What Fucking Bullshit.

Posted by: Education<>Intelligence ()
Date: July 27, 2016 12:50PM

That is one dumb affirmative action bitch who was coached and covered all through school and thinks she's a smart one with that worthless JD. It's all catching up to her now.

Posted by: Want to be a Baltimore Cop? ()
Date: July 27, 2016 01:18PM

She said at the end of her press conference that she cannot comment further because she is being sued.

Is the City of Baltimore going after her for the 6M+ paid the Freddie Gray's family?

Bad career move?

Posted by: dxuTG ()
Date: July 27, 2016 03:28PM

This bitch needs the attitude smacked right out of her. She is so full of hate and anger her face is permanently locked. I do not think this woman can smile or have anything nice or polite to say.

She clearly is not qualified to independently represent anyone. She is personally tied to her agenda and even when she brought charges against the officers, she implied that there would be prosecution and justice served.

"….To the youth of this city: I will seek justice on your behalf. This is a moment, this is your moment. Let’s ensure that we have peaceful and productive rallies that will develop structural and systemic changes for generations to come. You’re at the forefront of this cause. And as young people, our time is now."

This woman along with the useless Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, Mayor of Baltimore, that has no business speaking at the DNC need to go. They are no good for Baltimore or any other public office.

The problem is the fools of Baltimore elected these 2 to represent them.

Rawlings-Blake was told by Obama to have the police to show "restraint" during the riots. She tied the police cheifs hands. If the police chief was smart, be would have totally ignored the Mayor and shut down the kids throwing brick, put out a curfew and stopped the vandals and looting of Baltimore. This probably put Baltimore back close to 1968.

What a crapshow these 2 clowns are.

Posted by: May 1968 ()
Date: July 27, 2016 03:41PM

Marilyn-Mosby-and-rioters.png

Posted by: Sad Truth...... ()
Date: July 27, 2016 04:02PM

That is a picture of a woman that hates being black -

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: July 27, 2016 07:52PM

Every one of those car-touching niggers should have been shot.

Posted by: Fuck this nigger ()
Date: July 27, 2016 09:14PM

God damn I want to smack the black off this bitches face.

Posted by: Uncle billy ()
Date: July 28, 2016 12:01AM

She always looks like she's about to chimp out. Expect to see her rioting and shooting at cops herself very soon.

Posted by: 3UEuY ()
Date: August 01, 2016 11:49PM

Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: August 02, 2016 02:11AM

She DIDN DO NUTHIN

Posted by: wUmtd ()
Date: August 02, 2016 08:07AM

Stephanie Rawlings-Blake should be the next to go. 6 years in office, enough is enough.

What a way to run a city, property valves are dropping rapidly.

We need to clean up FCPS as this has the largest impact on our property valves and desirability of our area.

Incompetence run amuck.

Posted by: just saying ()
Date: August 02, 2016 08:24AM

Baltimore has lagged the rest of the country in every department for growth and advancement over the last few decades. Highest in vd, infant mortality, violent crime, deteriorating infrastructure, loss of manufacturing, you name it. I've worked on and off in Baltimore since the 80s and it is on the edge of being 3rd world in many area's. In fact, my tech's are not allowed to work alone in most of the city.(robbed at gun point twice. Gun control works so well). The one thing that has been very consistent in Baltimore is consistent liberal policy, and sole democrat control. Why would any rational intelligent person conclude that extending this system elsewhere would result in something different in the way of results? Which leads me to the possibility that maybe the democratic party may be devoid of members thinking rationally, or that corruption is swaying normally clear thinking individuals to support positions contrary to the interest of the public welfare. Personally, I'd rather have it than be on it.

Posted by: Bye Bye Marilyn ()
Date: August 02, 2016 11:56AM

She may lose her ability to practice law, and she deserves that punishment. Dishonest tactics, and abuse of power will bring her down.

Posted by: JPduW ()
Date: August 02, 2016 05:11PM

just saying Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've worked on and off in Baltimore since the
> 80s and it is on the edge of being 3rd world in
> many area's.

> Why would any rational intelligent person
> conclude that extending this system elsewhere
> would result in something different in the way of
> results?

Both of the above statements are SO TRUE!!

Sometimes I feel like I am actually in Somalia when I visit Baltimore.

As for the last comment, just keep this in mind when voting in November.

Posted by: $4000 a plate dinner ()
Date: August 02, 2016 05:30PM

Check out:

marilynmosby.com

Posted by: Dr Goodall ()
Date: August 02, 2016 07:27PM

Blacks cannot act with any rationality. They are like most other wild animals. They are simple creatures that will attack without provocation, steal anything they can, and avoid work as much as possible. Mosby is living proof.

Posted by: TcEXV ()
Date: August 03, 2016 10:38PM

I saw one of BULL-O-VA's star niggas from DC.

Was selling the board of Supervisors, Televised, a DC proposal (obviously one she didn't write, an old city proposal from another city)

A HIGH TECH STUDENT BODY MONITORING SHACK for the football field

so some nigga gets paid to have keys to a cool shack to spy on football games

the contracts to build it, THE CHINESE GADGETS THEY WANTED BOUGHT, everying - just outragous

and Bull-o-VA herself? appeared tickled at the chance for the EXPENDITURE

DEMOCRAT - GET RID OF THEM BEFORE THEY WANT TO SELL YOUR DOG AS MEAT TO PAY FOR THEIR AWFUL SPENDING PROJECTS THEY AREN'T EVEN PAYING INTEREST ON

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.